Breaking the Fantasy (Polyfid...

By JessPot328

At 23, Saville "Sav" Carter, is a Television turned Movie Star gaining his first Oscar Nomination. In Hollywo... More

Chapter 1 - The Empty Oscars
Chapter 2 - A Friendly Flight
Chapter 3 - Welcome to 'Collared'
Chapter 5 - Who Got Hurt?
Chapter 6 - Is it Alex or Axxel?
Chapter 7 - Polite Confusion
Chapter 8 - Lingering Thoughts
Chapter 9 - Some Truth, More Lies
Chapter 10 - White Noise?
Chapter 11 - Beginnings...
Chapter 12 - Plaintiff?
Chapter 13 - Strange Reds
Chapter 14 - Coffee & Screams
Chapter 15 - ...for when...
Chapter 16 - Water Drop Rehab
Chapter 17 - Strawberry Smack
Chapter 18 - Cheeseburger Star
Chapter 19 - Mixed Glass
Chapter 20 - Fuck Me a Win
Chapter 21 - Surprising Bacon Plot
Chapter 22 - Hit Hearts Bruise
Chapter 23 - Flashback Kinks: Part 1
Chapter 24 - Flashback Kinks: Part 2
Chapter 25 - Project Puppy
Chapter 26 - Puppy Pact
Chapter 27 - Daddy Designer
Chapter 28 - Daddy Drip
Chapter 29 - Notorious Planning
Chapter 30 - Two In One
Chapter 31 - Falling For... Couture?
Chapter 32 - Hours Earlier
Chapter 33 - In the Dark (Part 1)
Chapter 34 - Fast Foward (Part 2)
Chapter 35 - Exploding Love
Epilogue
NEW BOOKS!!
OUT NOW!!

Chapter 4 - Panting in Pleasure

10K 421 50
By JessPot328

Chapter 4

Saville's POV:

      "Let's get out of here then." The Honey-Eyed Man spoke deeply, offering his hand to me. Its invitation was obvious, but I wanted it, so I accepted the hand and began to follow the man towards the exit.

       I should have felt something, something bad or nervous but I didn't. I wasn't numb though and that was a sort of freeing feeling. My thoughts weren't centered around myself and the problems I had created and trapped myself with. My thoughts were on the beautiful man leading me to his car. Holding his warm hand was like holding the hand of a close friend or someone whom you had known for years and trusted. I wasn't scared. I was... ok...

       "If you want, I can take you home and we can forget all this?" The Honey-Eyed man asked after settling us both into the plush warm leather seats of his expensive car.

       "Why would I want that?" I asked back in a shocked, yet tame tone.

         "Because once your in my bed, I don't think I'm ever going to get enough of you." His voice rung out in the enclosed space so deep and gravely that I'm tempted to call it a growl.

        "Sounds good to me." I replied, smirking at the man from under my lashes. Since, for some reason, this man and his presence brought out a shy side of mine that I hadn't seen for a while.

         "Me to..." The manly tone of his fueled the growing fire in my stomach. The comfortable husk and warmth of his voice that was twinged with lust and want. Though I could feel my phone repeatedly vibrate with notifications, I kept my hands in my lap ignoring the annoyance as we drove.

        I only periodically looked up to see exactly where we were, where we were heading and to make sure I was safe. Other than that, I kept my eyes on my clammy hands that twisted in my lap. Out of nowhere, a much larger hand reached across the car console and took my hand from my lap. Though I was clammy, he gripped harder onto my appendage in a comforting, safety sort of way.

        I glanced at the man that watched me out of the corner of his eye as he drove us in calm silence. As I caught his eye, I looked away because the feel of his hand and the look he gave me had a tear run slowly down my cheek. So, I stared out the passenger side window and took several deep breathe in a effort to suppress those emotions.

_______

          Arriving at his apartment, he pulled the car into an underground parking lot and proceeded to get out of the car, before opening my door for me. Again, he asked for my hand to help me out and I accepted, yet again. The caring look on his face was mixed with one of want and need but also lust that I could clearly tell he was holding back. As we walked across the parking lot, he kept one of his large arm and hand wrapped around my waist.

         Entering the elevator, he pressed the 'PT' button that soon soared us to the top floor of a very tall building. Just as the door opened and we exited into a small vestibule in front of a door that he hastily keyed open. Gesturing for me to enter, I did first and momentarily took in the lite up the beautiful Penthouse apartment. I only got a moment to take it in, before the man had slammed my body against the nearest wall.

         He immediately located my neck with his tongue, while his paws started to roam my smaller, yet toned body. Almost immediately I was moaning and panting from the action and feelings that engulfed my brain. I had several questions, and a few worries that had to be left unspoken for now. As his mouth came to my own, I feared that this moment would turn him off but went into the kiss holding nothing back.

       Almost immediately, he recoiled with a shocked look across his face but quickly smiled huge and brightly. Sweeping my legs out from under me, he carried me bridal-style to his bedroom rather quickly. Just as I was placed comfortably on his bed, he crawled up onto the bed, hovering inches above my body. His breathe stilled smelled slightly of cinnamon and tobacco. I could tell he was drinking fireball, or chewing BigRed and while jokes had come to my mind... I was too turned on to think much of them.

        "When did you do that?" He asked, tilting his head in a questioning way. I assumed he meant my tongue modification, but I was still panting with need and took a few before answering in a shaky voice.

         "I was 18. Kinda lost, searching for something and I thought it looked kinda badass and I wanted to feel that way too. That kind of explains a lot of my piercings... my nipples, as well as..." I replied to his question honestly, but was to embarrassed to mention the slightly, thick circular barbell in the tip of my penis.

         "It's sexy as hell, cute-y and don't let anyone tell you differently." He told me, before plunging his tongue deep into my willing and needing mouth. I played with his tongue, using both of my tongues.

         After a very painful experience and an annoying two week healing process, I had my tongue split into two. Making that decision still makes me feel amazing, and every time I feel it move around my mouth, I try and remember how cool I find it.

       "So hot..." He spoke, pulling his tongue from my mouth while moving to kiss my neck. The sucking and teething motions had me whimpering and moaning, enjoying every sensation that I was receiving.

       It took no time as all for us both to lose all of our clothes. He remained laying on top of me, slowly devouring me and stroking my body. I pathetically humped his pelvis and thigh with my hard, pulsating and leaking cock. His actions were more calculated and teasing which told me everything I needed to know about his Dom skills.

        "Wh...What... What should I call you?" I asked weakly in between moans and whimpers of pure pleasure. Still embarrassed that I didn't know his real name, I needed to ask.

        "You can call me Master... or Sir... Whichever you feel more comfortable with. Okay, Puppy?" He answered and yet asked in a reassuring tone. His nickname for me made me feel small, vulnerable and yet I loved every second of it.

         "Please Master, fuck me!" I screamed out, just as he played and pulled on my nipple piercings. Every flick of his tongue and pull of his teeth made my barbell shift and stroke me.

        "Not yet Puppy, that would be too easy. I'm going to take this slow. I'm going to unravel you, piece by pierced piece. I want you sobbing and begging for release with every pleasure-pain filled tear you cry..." Master spoke elegantly and yet sultrily, sending delightful shivers down my spine.

        Just as he explained everything he wanted from this, I noticed him grabbing something from his nightstand. Quickly and almost effortlessly, I felt him wrap a slightly-stretchy yet thick silicone cockring around not only my shaft, but also my balls. This was pain filled but also exciting as it held back my orgasm and I felt free-er to enjoy the pleasure, since I didn't have to worry about cumming without permission and disappointing this gorgeous man.

Quickly, he had flipped my body over, so I was laying on the bed face down. Just as I adjusted to the position, I felt his slightly bearded face dive directly in between my ass. His talented tongue was swiping around my hole, soaking it in his saliva before plunging directly into it. Each flick of the wet muscle inside me felt like heaven. My nerves were going haywire and the I was thankful for the silicone ring wrapped around my junk which was holding back my bliss.

Feeling my climax so close, I whimpered in disappointment when his tongue was removed from my flesh. After receiving quick, yet harsh spank for whining, my Dom for the night, had quickly found comfortable, yet tight, buckling fetters. Wrapping my wrists fast, he attached both wrist together using the D-ring and clasp on the restraints.

Now I was laying on a bed, on my stomach with both wrists handcuffed behind my back, while Sir did things I couldn't see. After flexing around the bed a bit trying to see what he was doing, I was corrected again with a spank. The pain only heightened my emotions which could only be described as slightly embarrassed yet incredibly horny.

"If you need to stop, say Red. If you want to slow things down, say Yellow. I don't think you'll need them, but if you do need them... use them!" Master's voice rung out and into my head with its stern, dominating tone.

"Yes Master." I spoke before an intensely painful spank was delivered with something other than his hand.

"Good boy. You're only getting 5 spanks with the paddle, since I simply want to see your body's reaction to it. You're to count each spank, out loud, from now on." He praised me, while also giving me my orders.

"One." I squeaked out quickly as the pain from the swinging paddle spread through my asscheek.

"Two." Another blow was landed, never on the same cheek, and never specifically on the same precise point on my ass.

"Three." My voice cracked as I counted the slap, hoping it would end soon, while also hoping he would continue forever.

"Four." Voice strained, pain radiating, and yet I was on the edge of my orgasm throughout the whole process.

"Five." I counted the last slap, while a few years poured from my tears as I pressed my blushing face into the bed.

"You were a very good boy." Sir spoke, rubbing my ass cheeks and probably admiring the scarlet red they had turned under his paddle. Quickly, he started rubbing in between my ass cheeks as well, with lube on each hand.

His fingers slowly entered me, never forcing but not having much resistance as I was so limp and needy for him. I wanted to be filled more than anything at the moment. Each finger that penetrated me was pleasuring me, so I found myself not only accepting the slight stretching pain but also shaking my butt.

"I didn't take you for such a slut, puppy." Sir spoke, rubbing my prostate at the same time as he mocked me.

"Please Master. Please, please fuck me already!" I begged, clenching my hole around his three fingers, while almost fucking myself with them.

Just as I gave up begging, I felt him enter me in one slow thrust. The stretching and filling felt out of the this world as he gripped my hair with his hand. Each thrust was accentuated with a pull of my hair, making my head move. I really was looking like a Puppy. On this Man's bed, kneeling face down, ass up while being mounted and having my hair pulled back roughly.
Yet, I couldn't think of anything I would like more in this moment.

"Does my puppy want to cum that badly? What a slutty pup." Sir spoke, and yet I didn't even realize I was begging to cum until I heard him.

It happened quickly when it did. In almost one motion, he ripped my cockring off and told me to cum, while at the same time cumming himself. I could feel the condom inside me fill with warmth. One side of my pleasure and high-flying mind thought about how amazing it would feel to have the condom gone. While the other side of my brain tortured me for not thinking about the condom prior to this moment.
In the end it didn't matter much, as I was engulfed in my blinding pleasure and very quickly succumbed to the numbing sleep that immediately engulfed my being.

Always remember to comment and vote on all the chapters you like, it doesn't even have to be mine, but please do it for anyone's writing that you truly like reading... It helps us and inspires us with confidence and motivation to keep expressing ourselves.

Love ya HoneyBunnies 😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 6.8K 31
Riley Smith is about as troubled as they come, he's anorexic but in denial about it and fights a lot. What happens when his parents kick him out then...
311K 3.6K 49
'' why don't you spread you legs for us and lay on the bed like our own personal feast?'' *book one of the nystrom series* carmen nystrom, one hell...
99K 2.4K 18
Dalton Smith a 18 year old High school graduate is faced with a dilemma. After his mother passed away in a car accident, he is provided with 2 choice...
253K 10.4K 20
[COMPLETED] Aiden searched high and low for Fox, his best friend from the institution four years ago. After the incident that nearly took their life...