exchange students ➯ norenmin

By nahyuckle8611

What if one day, you go home only to be greeted by two handsome boys that looks like they just came out strai... More

not related to this story but pls read.. ig??
exchange students
➢𝟎𝟏【host family】
➢𝟎𝟐【fishing】
➢𝟎𝟑【lies】
➢𝟎𝟒【perverts】
➢𝟎𝟓【detention】
➢𝟎𝟔【date】
➢𝟎𝟕 【zhong chenle's boyfriend】
➢𝟎𝟖【grandpa】
➢𝟎𝟗【a sudden visit】
➢𝟏𝟎【blue】
➢𝟏𝟏【nightmare】
➢𝟏𝟐【ntc 1 to 7】
➢𝟏𝟑【my feelings for you】
➢𝟏𝟒【attack】
➢𝟏𝟓【surprise】
➢𝟏𝟔【make it stop】
➢𝟏𝟕【drawings】
➢𝟏𝟖【friend】
➢𝟏𝟗【kidnapped】
➢𝟐𝟎【promise】
➢𝟐𝟏【ring】
➢𝟐𝟐【leaving】
➢𝟐𝟑【birthday】
➢𝟐𝟒【missing】
➢𝟐𝟓【sleeping together】
➢𝟐𝟔【starting over】
➢𝟐𝟕【pancakes】
➢𝟐𝟗【smurfette】
➢𝟑𝟎【moving】
➢𝟑𝟏【be our boyfriend】
➢𝟑𝟐【mrs.huang】
➢𝟑𝟑【the truth】
➢𝟑𝟒【the squad】
➢𝟑𝟓【wedding dress】
➢𝟑𝟔【d-day】
➢𝟑𝟕【going home】
➢𝟑𝟖【the end♡】
『special chapter』
『a special chapter part 2 and a q&a』
『special chapter 2』

➢𝟐𝟖【make me pretty please】

2.4K 112 69
By nahyuckle8611

❝A-ah! Stop! I-it hurts!❞

❝Don't be too loud, the kids might hear us.❞

❝J-jaemin! I-I'm going to──❞

❝Don't shout.❞

❝I-I can't!❞

❝Jaemin!❞

❝What do you think papa and dada are doing?❞ Xuanyi hugs her teddy bear tightly while standing in front of her papa's room door.

Huanyi shrugs, ❝Let's ask.❞ The baby suggest and was about to knock at the door but the doorbell ringing stops him from it.

❝I'll get it!❞ Jingwei shouts from downstairs in the living room who was busy playing with Xuanyi's barbie dolls in secret.

The baby opened the door and he can't help but have a huge smile at the tall male in front of him. ❝Uncle Hyuckie!❞ The baby exclaimed and raised his arms in the air for the male to carry him.

❝Jingwei!❞ Four babies exclaimed at the same time and hugged the said baby.

Jingwei giggles at his friends. ❝I call papa!❞ The baby says in his broken korean as he isn't familiar with the language, yet.

❝I-it still hurts!❞ Renjun's whining can be heard from downstairs. Donghyuck awkwardly laughs at the noise his friend is making from upstairs and dragged the five babies inside the living room.

❝I think it's best if uncle Hyuckie calls your papa, okay?❞ The tanned male talks to Jingwei and the baby just nods and started playing with his friends.

❝Yoonhyeon noona look pretty today!❞ Jingwei states and moved closer to the girl who was busy playing with Xuanyi's dolls with Youngwan.

❝Hey, Hyunnie, is it true you're getting a baby brother?❞ Youngwan asked which caught everyone that is inside the living room their full attention.

❝Yeah, but let's not talk about it. Let's talk about our crushes!❞ The girl said and stopped playing with the dolls and faced her friends with full curiosity.

❝Well I like Jichen!❞ A baby girl shouts while walking inside the living room.

Youngwan, Yoonhyeon and Yijun didn't understood what the baby said which made them furrowed their brows at her while their other friend, Jichen, was blushing like crazy.

❝R-really?❞ Jichen stutters as he tries to cover his blushing face.

❝Hey guys! Uncle hyuckie just told us that papa and dada are going to give us a new baby sister!❞ Huanyi enters the living room like a king he is, with his arms spreading widely like he was waiting for someone to hug him and a toy crown on his head and a cape on his back.

❝Yoonhyeon! We're going to have another beach in our club!❞ Youngwan exclaims while jumping around as she was excited to have another girl friend.

❝A what?❞ Yijun tilts his head out of confusion.

❝A bitch?❞ Xuanyi tries to repeat her friend's words.

Yoonhyeon had her eyes widen with a panicked face. ❝You heard it wrong Xuan! It's beach not that. Beach, as in where your house is located!❞

❝Why are you so harsh?❞ Renjun pouts while rubbing his back as it still hurts from what Jaemin did to him a while ago.

The younger then shrugs and sat up from the bed. ❝Well, I'm not experienced okay?❞

❝It's my first time massaging someone.❞

❝I told you to just watch a video on youtube and copy it! Or just call someone who's professional.❞ The chinese states while glaring at Jaemin.

❝Do you want me to ease the pain away?❞ Jaemin suddenly says all seductively in the older's ear. And it sent shivers down Renjun's spine.

Hwang Renjun! Open the door! What are you doing and who are you with?! Donghyuck's voice echoed around the empty and quiet small hallway of Renjun's house while banging loudly at the door.

Renjun could only roll his eyes at his friend and sent his lover a not really apologetic look as he walks to the door to open it. What do you want?

Donghyuck trips over but was lucky enough to balance himself before falling on the floor with his beautiful face first.

Dusting the invisible dust on his clothes, Donghyuck peaks over at the back of the short male in front of him and his eyes widen as he spots Jaemin ruffling his hair while talking to someone over the phone.

You found him. Donghyuck mumbles out while pointing at Jaemin.

Renjun just nods and quickly went out of his room and dragged his friend with him to the kitchen downstairs. Not really, the boys found him.

❝Renjun! I need──❞ Jaemin stops himself from talking and bowed at the boy his lover is with. Hi Haechan.

❝Anyways, I need to go and pick Jeno up from the airport today. I'll bring him here after. It's a surprise, okay?❞ The boy winks before going out of the house.

Renjun chuckles awkwardly and faced his friend. Make me pretty please.

« 𝖙 𝖇 𝖈 »

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

600K 22.7K 36
➵ what happens when you enter your new apartment only to be met by two boys kissing on the couch? warning; • fluff • a lot of fluff • a bit of smut...
258K 9.3K 31
[finished but i'm on hiatus so i won't answer your comments] On his first day at Seoul High School of the Arts Renjun bumps into two guys that chang...
155K 6.7K 19
COVER BY : @CRISPYCARATS //Typical story line// Jaemin and Jeno are the most perfect couple you could ever imagine. Everybody wants to be them and p...
209K 6K 20
Under editing so a lot doesnt make any sense Jeno and Jaemin is the famous Nomin couple. Jaemin and Jeno are both singers and models. They love each...