CHERRY BOMB.

By jeaIous

o. cherry bomb when a virgin meet the cherry popper. jeaious © 2018 More

cherry bomb.
zero.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
forty one.
forty two.
forty three.
forty four.
forty five.
forty six.
forty eight.
forty nine.
fifty.
fifty one.
fifty two.
fifty three.
fifty four.
fifty five.
fifty six.
fifty seven.
fifty eight.
fifty nine.
sixty.
sixty one.
sixty two.
sixty three.
sixty four.
sixty five.
sixty six.
sixty seven.
sixty eight.
sixty nine.
seventy.
seventy one.
seventy two.
seventy three.
seventy four.
seventy five.
seventy six.
seventy seven.
seventy eight.
seventy nine.
eighty.
eighty one.
eighty two.
eighty three.
eighty four.
eighty five.
eighty six.
eighty seven.
eighty eight.
eighty nine.
ninety.
ninety one.
ninety two.
ninety three.
ninety four.
ninety five.
ninety six.
ninety seven.
ninety eight.
ninety nine.
one hundred.
one hundred one.
one hundred two.
one hundred three.
one hundred four.
one hundred five.
one hundred six.
one hundred seven.
one hundred eight.
one hundred nine.
one hundred ten.
one hundred eleven.
one hundred twelve.
one hundred thirteen.
one hundred fourteen.
one hundred fifteen.
one hundred sixteen.
one hundred seventeen.
one hundred eighteen.
one hundred nineteen.
one hundred twenty.

forty seven.

1.1K 38 7
By jeaIous

did you like my roses ? jason sat on his couch with chérie beside him. it was late at night but he urgently wanted to see her for no apparent reason.

jason noticed a small rose on her ear, adorning her face and matching her rosy cheeks. i did but my father not so much, he's allergic to flowers.

jason had game of thrones playing on his tv. it was almost like deja vue. remembering when he went over at her place for the first time and bond on the hbo show. this time, the only difference was that she was at his place and they knew each other way more than seven, almost eight months ago.

well there's goes the chance of me ever impressing your father isn’t, chérie smiled before she went closer to him and pressed a light kiss on his chin.

don't worry, i said my neighbor had the habit of delivering her package at my place, chérie grunted a little when jason looked down at her before wrapping his arms around her petite form and squishing her against his body.

loving the affection right now but if you don't want me to puke the food i ate earlier i think you should loosen up a bit, chérie's squeaky voice vibrated against his chest.

jason squeezed her against him on last time before letting go. he seemed awfully clingy every since her father arrived, chérie had noticed.

but she couldn't exactly complain when she secretly enjoyed too. it felt weird to finally have someone to call her own, show her affection or even do the bare minimum such as of him knowing where exactly she left of on her marathon of game of thrones, made her feel warm and fuzzy.

the screen displayed the scene of complete nudity which chérie got used by now. chérie muffled a laugh when jason started to gently press his lips on her neck, on the side of her head, everywhere that his lips was able to touch.

however as much as she enjoyed it, she could really appreciate to take a sip of water without spilling it all over herself.

jason could see she was about to protest when she turned around to face him yet before she could even open her lips, he pressed his against hers.

taking in her warm breath above his lips and choking down her gasp as he enclosed their lips together. you're beautiful, he whispered, running a hand through her loose hair.

he watched as she brought her lower lip in her mouth before letting it go not even a second later, bringing her pouty lips to his awaiting lips. hoping to distract him from the blush rushing to her cheeks.

but when he brought his hands up and cupped just under her ears, pulling her tighter onto his lip, he could feel the warmth radiating off of her cheeks.

a small sound escaped her throat a his tongue teased hers, chérie almost forgot her name for a moment and was grateful she was sitting down as her knees felt weak. jason pulled away eventually and gently adorned her mouth with full pecks to which she eagerly responded to.

chérie was trying to regain her breath as jason kissed her cheek sweetly, any reason for a sudden kiss when i was about to watch cave sex ?

chérie was breathless, she was used to his excitation and talents in bed, but this kiss felt amazingly innocent yet sensual.

why watch cave sex when you can have it with your caveman, at his attempt to flirt, chérie burst out laughing.

thankfully, his arm that he had put comfortably around her shoulder held her body to him as her head leaned out to giggle.

is it bad that i want to kiss my girlfriend and make stupid jokes to make her laugh ? chérie fingers clutched to the bottom of his shirt, the blanket that was once on their lap was now rounding chérie's frame instead of both.

girlfriend ? i thought you wanted me to ask you out first ? chérie rose her eyebrows. too late now girlfriend, jason said.

but you didn't even ask, you are supposed to ask, chérie teased him while she turned her body to him, her legs that were once under her, to keep them warm, now laying completly stretched out on his lap.

why sould i ask if i already know the answer, he tried to hide his grin but couldn't when she lightly punched him in the shoulder.

fine fine, do you chérie blossom, take i, jason mccan as your boyfriend ? chérie radiated happiness when she faced him. her face glowing, her cheeks hurting from smiling so hard and her eyes twinkling.

i mean i don't know, you like to drink garlic juice and also you have the habit of not wearing boxer which isn't cute and -, chérie jumped up when she felt his fingers poke her side, a weak spot that jason quickly found during their coupling.

yes, i would gladly take a booger eater as my boyfriend, jason eyes processed to widen, i don't eat my boogers, he practically yelled out making her laugh.

just when he about to kiss her again and take her on his couch, he heard the faint sound of his cat in he background, choking before he heard it spill its guts out.

better clean that up before the house starts to stink cat vomit and i end up never coming here again, chérie closed eyes opened up as she gazed at his grimaced face.

plus my lips aren't going nowhere, they will be patiently waiting here, sipping water and rewinding the cave sex scene that i missed because my boyfriend wanted to tease me, jason only shook his head as he got up, not before stealing one last kiss.

it was almost one in the morning as the couple moved from the couch to his room. chérie had fallen asleep on the couch and jason had tried to bring her to his room, where she could be in a better position to sleep.

but jason being the clumsy dork, had managed to hit her head on the wall multiples times, waking her up instantly. both tried to go back to sleep but couldn't even though they were both extremely tired.

yet, this also seemed to be a great time to learn about each other.

as much as everyone say that i am possibly your first girlfriend, i feel like it's hard to believe that a hot piece like you didn't have a girl before me, chérie questioned.

she layed on her stomach, her head rested on the warming pillow under her cheek while jason slept on his side, one arm under his head while the other playing with her hair.

publicly ? yes, personally ? no, jason admitted. he watched as chérie brought a hand up to her forehead and wiped it, as if she was sweating.

thank god, i thought i had the pressure of being your first girlfriend, at least you got your heartbroken before so then it will be easier when i break yours later on, chérie joked, aren't i your first boyfriend ? he argued back.

whatever.

and i did say i had another girlfriend but i never said i was heartbroken, at that chérie frowned, not that he had never been heartbroken but because now, she truly realized how little she knew about him.

what happened ? she whispered, his hand that was once caressing her back, stopped.

jason sighed before he moved up until his back rested on his headboard. when i started to work for pornhub i only made homemade videos and i made them alone but back then, there weren't a lot of people working officially for porn hub and so when i started to get a lot of views, they hit me up to work for them.

chérie had now her chin resting in between the hollow of her hands, her eyes big and full of curiosity. jason almost found himself intimidated over how a girl would find him so interesting when he barely did anything.

he felt flattered.

at that time, i started dating this girl and i didn't tell her that i was a pornstar, eventually when we got serious i told her. to put it less dramatic and short, she was shocked and said she needed time. i didn't get why but we took a break. i had met girls before her, went on dates but she was really the first girl i ever truly felt like the relationship could go somewhere, but she did not feel the same.

chérie pressed a kiss on his stomach, urging him yet reminding him she was still here and that he didn't have to worry about that with her. jason slightly smiled, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear while she rested her head against his stomach.

her body laying on top of his, one arm around his hips while the other caressing the veins on his left hand.

it was a short break and we got together again, we stayed together for a whole year but through that one year, we were always on and off. she was never comfortable with my job and i knew but i tried to not care because it was a good job with a lot of money. i was stupid and naïve back then, but one night, she bought an adult film from the local store because there was a sale and she didn't want to go on pornhub because i was in it. she wanted to spice up our relationship but i guess it only ruined it.

chérie was worried and he almost smiled because he felt like she forgot that if he hadn't broken up with the girl before her, he wouldn't be with her right now. he could see chérie was into his story, forgetting that it wasn't simply a story but his.

we were messing around, we watched a few scenes together and then i heard my voice but with another female. at first, she didn't recognize but then she did and that was the last drop. we broke up and i didn't get why. she often argued to see it on her side. that what if she was the pornstar and had to fuck men everyday ? that she came home all sweaty and with hickeys ?

what did you say then ? chérie asked, her small voice breaking his memory lane. i said i would accept her cause it was her job but she said i was too close minded and she left. i was hurt and confused but i don't think i was heartbroken. even though we dated for a year, on and off, i don't think i ever loved her, maybe i almost did but didn't. i guess its a good thing i didn't because we didn't work out anyway.

i never dated again until, well, you. jason replied, chérie had stopped caressing his hand but was holding it in her palm like a treasure.

it was silent for a moment until, she spoke. do you think your relationship would have worked if you guys both worked at the same job ? it would be kinda even no ?

jason didn't seem fazed at this idea, maybe, it would be even but i don't think we would have worked out either way, beside she's my past, now you are my present and i would rather much more focus on the present.

jason didn't take notice of her neutral face as he slid down back in his sheets, chérie now laying on his chest as he buried his face in her hair.

chérie didn't speak after that, only cuddling into his warmth while he listened to her breathing, waiting for her to fall asleep.

kinda a cute chapter, i
got bored of writing explicit
scenes, i guess you guys know
how adventurous they are in
bed lmao, anyway, little insight
about jason's past  )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 272 32
justin bieber, moved into a new town after the death of his ex girlfriend - brynn. All he cares about his, drugs, sex and well his dead ex. He meets...
73K 3.7K 32
You are now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi! You: Hello! Stranger: Hi. And that was how Justin met Jason. Copyright © 2016, sucksbieber. A...
61.4K 2.1K 35
*COMPLETED* "Don't get too close, it's dark inside. It's where my demons hide." "Get too close, there is hell inside of me, it's where your demons ca...
18.6K 346 12
Justin Bieber boyxboy ( Justin bottoms)