My Baseball Crush {FINISHED}

By avarose005

Addison Martin moved to California for a "fresh start" as her mom says, but what if she already falls in love... More

a fresh new start
The Sandlot
good night
the carnival
sick day
phillips
independance day
forest
girlfriend problems
the crush
the kiss
the boyfriend
the fight
the treehouse
the ocean
the cafe
the move
the explaination
author's note

catch it

1.4K 17 0
By avarose005

I woke up to the sound of someone moving next to me, my eyes opening slowly. I turned my head and saw that I fell asleep on Benny's chest. I removed my head from his chest and saw he was still peacefully sleeping. I grabbed my Aaron Judge jersey from one of the boxes and some black shorts. I walked into the bathroom and changed, brush my teeth, and put my hair into a tight ponytail. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Benny was awake.
     "Good morning," I said smiling. I put on a pair of my black converse and walked over to him. "I'm sorry that I fell asleep last night," I said smiling.
    "It's cool, I fell asleep too," I checked the time. It was 7:45.
     "You should be getting back to your house, it's already 7:45 and we have to be at the sandlot by 8," he nodded and walked over to where I was.
     "I'll see you later," he said walking out of my room. I waited till he walked out of the house to come out of my room, bad idea.
    "Addison Wilson, come here right now," Connor said from his room. I flinched and turned around.
     "Yes, big brother?" I said trying to sound innocent.
      "Why was benny in your room at 7:00 in the morning? Did he sleep over?" He asked, crossing his arms.
     "W-well... he slept ov-"
      "ADDISON!" He yelled. "Did you guys, you know, do it?!" He came over to me and slapped my arm. I punched his back.
      "He came over last night and we fell asleep, that's it. We talked. Nothing else happened," I turned around and starting running out the door to head to the sandlot. I grabbed my mitt from the counter and I heard Connor running after me. I sprinted until I couldn't hear him anymore, and I was already almost at the sandlot. I stopped once I got there and looked back, catching my breath. I started walking to the dugout, and to my surprise Connor was already there.
     "How? How are you here already!" I yelled. Connor and all the other boys started laughing, including Benny.
   "You took the long way little sis," he said. I rolled my eyes and walked towards them.
    "Can we play now?" Squints said. We all nodded and ran out to the field. I looked at Benny, and he looked at me. I smiled and he looked away, turning his attention to DeNunez. He hit the ball with a loud crack and he started running. Connor and I started running towards the ball. He ran in front of it but I jumped in the way and grabbed it. I threw the ball to Bertram and I ran back to my spot.
     "Sucks to suck," I said to Connor winking. He rolled his eyes. I looked at Benny and he smiled at me.

Hey guys! I want to know what you think of the story, I'm not sure but I think it's pretty cute:)
Bye💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 29K 40
❝You like my sister?❞ ❝Nah, man. I don't have time for girls, you know? Baseball is my life, that's really all that matters to me at the moment.❞ ▂▂▂...
737K 14.4K 20
It was the summer of '62 when everything changed. And not for the worse, for the better. It all started when we moved into a valley neighborhood. It...
19.7K 369 43
{Change of Timeline} They were kids in the 90's-now, it's the 2000's and they've all gone their separate ways. The gang from the Sandlot back in San...
4.3K 67 11
It's been 10 years since Sam has seen the sandlot crew after she moved away to Florida. She's now 23 years old, living in a house of her own. She doe...