You and I ◆Harry Styles◆

By ShrazyMe

I'm engaged to Harry Styles. I'm the mother of his child. We are engaged and expecting a second child. Now i... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Instagram
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Instagram
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Tropic of V
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Instagram
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Maternity Shoot
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Architectural Digest
Chapter 35
Instagram
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Instagram
Chapter 42
The Intimate Series by Veronica
Book 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Instagram
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Instagram
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 21

3.4K 69 1
By ShrazyMe

"V?" I hear Harry call out my name so I turn to face him.

"Mhmmm." I mumble as I look at him through blurry eyes.

"You need to get ready." He bites his lips as he checks me out. "You have a shoot for Vogue Turkey."

I groan as I remove the covers from my body. I push past Harry, grabbing my robe from behind the door just as Ephraim walks into the room.

"Morning mummy." I wrinkle my forehead at him. Since when did my child sound so British? 

"Morning Ephra." He just kisses my legs before running out of the room. "Is Alex going to be with you?"

I walk into the bathroom while Harry follows, he sits on the edge of the bathtub as I begin to brush my teeth. 

"I was planning to head down to the studio, just to listen to the album." I motion for him to continue. "My mum will bring Alex down later but I was wondering if you would like to join us, later on."

"If I'm not too tired then I will." I sigh as I begin my morning routine which lasts about 15 minutes. I don't bother with doing anything fancy with my hair or putting on makeup since I know that it will be done by the team once I arrive on set.

Harry walks into the bathroom and gives me a kiss on the lips. 

"I made you some avocado toast for on the go and made you an all berry smoothie." I sigh in relief. 

"H, you're a gem." I kiss his lips once more before I get changed and head out. 

---

"We want you to just be playful with this look. Just have fun." The photographer says as she begins snapping away at me laughing and pulling fun poses. 

I start thinking of my son as I pose, pretending that I'm throwing a ball and playing with a hula hoop. I like that this photoshoot has kept the look quite fresh yet modern. 

It reminds me of the simpler times. 

I spend the next 20 minutes running around the set, pretending that I have props and my son with me as I pose. 

"Perfect." The photographer flicks through the images before ordering me to get changed. I sigh as I have the stylists pulling outfits off the rack to hand to me.

I love modelling but sometimes I wonder if that's it for me. I want do more than just model and own my business, I want something more but it's hard enough being a working mum. 

"You're stunning." The photographer comments as I pose in my second outfit. "Give me 70s/90s girl rock vibes. Think Kurt Cobain and Blink 182."

She begins to ramble on so I tune her out as I do my own thing.

"YASSS, serving John Lennon." I chuckle at this remark as I think of my favourite bands from the 90s and 80s. I grew up an old soul, my dad ensured that I would listen to the right type of music. He wanted me to be aware of true music, where it was never about the fame but about the music and the soul.

I spend another 4 hours on set doing some nude shots and having my interview for the issue done before we wrap up.

"THAT'S A WRAP!"

I am beyond exhausted as I head to my home.

---

I had my driver drive me back to my house before I went to take a shirt shower before changing into a new outfit. Anne called me to let me know that she is out with Alex, at a park. I'm not completely comfortable with that but I let it go but it is something that I need to speak to Harry about.

Since moving into our new place we haven't seen our neighbours, granted that they live 10 minutes away, and we haven't gotten to know the area. I don't want my son going to these places that I'm not aware and we really need to know this area. I need to know all the details on this house before I can feel comfortable.

Since my baby bump is really starting to make its appearance, I need to get all of these shoots and projects out of the way. So, for the next few weeks I'm going to be busy and it hurts that I'm not going to see my son as much but I still need to make money and I am contractually bound.

"HOW MANY MONTHS PREGNANT ARE YOU?"

"WHEN'S THE WEDDING?"

"VERONICA, LOOK HERE!"

I ignore the paparazzi as security walks me to the studio. Harry mentioned that he is going to build one in our home but I'm actually thinking if we should move instead. I would rather live closer to our celebrity friends as opposed to living in our home although I do appreciate his efforts.

As soon as I get into the studio, I am led to Harry's room where I'm met by Harry who is playing a song for Ephraim. I laugh at the way that my son is bopping his head to the song and they all look up at me. The producer stops the song before giving me a knowing smile as I greet them.

I peck Harry on the lips before picking up our son and taking a seat on the sofa.

"How's the session been?" We make small talk for almost 20 minutes.

"I actually revised one of One Direction's song and I wanted to play it to you." Harry says as he stands up. "I know that I've hurt you and that you're not completely over it."

I give him a small smile.

"This is for you, V. I love you." He heads to the booth before putting on his headphones, as the instrumental begins to play, I feel my lips begin to tremble.

Don't try to make me stay
Or ask if I'm okay
I don't have the answer
Don't make me stay the night
Or ask if I'm alright
I don't have the answer.

Heartache doesn't last forever
I'll say I'm fine
Midnight ain't no time for laughing
When you say goodbye.

It makes your lips so kissable
And your kiss unmissable
Your fingertips so touchable
And your eyes irresistible.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 224 22
Is this possible that a little baby is growing inside of you and you can't get attached with her/him. That's what happened with me. I'm surrogate mot...
20.2K 321 18
The Styles family has always had their up's and down's, and now it's time for another down. But, this one's going further down than ever. Their famil...
23K 545 34
*i wrote this a long time ago and it's embarrassing so please done judge* You would think having famous parents would be perfect. Trust me, it's grea...
413K 5.6K 200
An Instagram love story between singer/actor Harry Styles and supermodel and Victoria's Secret Angel Barbara Palvin The loves of my life and my drea...