Hard Times

By kickingshit

A girl name Ja'lai trying to protect her sister and move out the hood . But it's hard when your mommas on dru... More

All about characters
Hard to do
Big change
Same day
Shhh πŸ˜‰
You didnt mean it did you ?
How could you
Secrects 🀫
Why would i ?
Nothing new
You think you grown ?
Sneaking around
Make things right .
Wrong person
Baby shower πŸ˜˜πŸ’•πŸ’•
Babyshower part two πŸ’•
Shes here πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•
Making thing right πŸ’™
Not my problem πŸ˜•
FAVOR !
Never trust your friend
Never trust your friend II
I cant πŸ’” .
Just one chance !
Kicked out πŸ‘‹πŸΎ
Im not going πŸ˜•
Not Again .
Not playing no games !
Moving on ..
Good news & bad news !
Dont wanna be alone
Falling off ....
Keep pushing ...
IM here ✊🏾
Um you sure ?
Misunderstanding
Mistakes
Changing 😘
do the time
So back to what i was saying .
new dave east book out now .

How could i be so stupid πŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ

17.6K 428 51
By kickingshit

Tinky Pov :

I woke up with a headache and noticing I was laying on something hard , I jumped and wrapped the covers around my body .

I looked up at him and he was shaking his head , and he hopped up threw on his clothes I looked and saw blood on the cover sheets .

" we fucked " he said while laughing walking towards the door , I got up and threw on my shirt and shorts and ran up on him and smacked the shit outta him .

Bitch we should have fucked nigga you had to drug me or something , I said while smacking him and punching on him .

He held my hands tight and pushed me on the bed , " bitch I didn't do shit you came on to me with that high shit " he said as he showed the whole video from when he made are drinks and everything , we did then I watched him delete it .

If anything you wanted it more then I did and you was fine with it lastnight .

He let go of me and I put on my shit , and asked him can you drop me off at home he nodded and grabbed my bags and left out to the car .

Mimi was naked her damn self I shook my head and close the door and hopped in the car . The ride home was nothing but Q playing loud music and me going to sleep .

Once He pulled up to the house he cut the music down and leaned in for me to give him a kiss , I gave him a sloppy kiss and then pulled away . thanks for the ride and dick I laughed he hopped out .

He let the window and said " you welcome baby anytime " I smiled and walked up to the door and took a deep breathe .

Laii POV :

I woke up and tinky wasn't home , I got in the shower and got out cause I heard the door shut . I wrapped the towel away from me and walked into her room , and she was laying down I guess pretending to be sleep .

I let ha pass and went into the room and got ready , it's Friday me and baby aj going over ice house .

I got him ready and packed his bags and I got ready and packed my bag , I walked to the leaving room and sat everything down I yelled and told tinky I'm gone and Kayla at work .

I closed the door and walked to the car , ice got out and put Anthony into the car and I got in and put my seatbelt on .

Dave cut the music down and told me " jalia I know we been on this friendship staged for a long time , I'm trying to take a big step and I don't wanna do it cause I know how I am and I don't wanna hurt you , not saying Iam it's my actions and I'm not trying hurt you or fuck up the relationship we have now , your lil sister got my heart so do your bestfriend , and Anthony ? I treat him like he's my own seed , I love y'all to death and I'm just slowing trying to make it happen " he said looking me in my eye .

I kissed him and hugged him , I love you David , " I love you too fat head " he said as he pulled off , I smiled and looked out the window .

We pulled up to this big house , I was shocked 😳 , I got out and opened my mouth making it turn into a wide O .

I hurry up and closed it before ice seen me and I try play it off " nice house " I said trying leaning on the car but I fell .

Shit

I'm okay I smiled at ice who was laughing his ass off , its not even that funny nigga I pushed his head then he grabbed baby aj and close the door .

I walked in to the house it was nice on the inside I looked at him who was on his phone and smiling at it .

I wanted to see what he was smiling at so I walked over there but he took his phone and put it up to his chested and Walked off .

Bitch I said as I slapped the back of his head , and punched him in his back as he walked away . " bitch stop hitting me witch I big headed ass " he yelled why walking up the .

" fuck you bitch that's why yo beard patchy now hoe and I'm going home now take me home " I yelled at him back tf he think this is bitch .

Being yelled at hurts my feelings

He laughed nah call a Uber , okay bitch I will I said to myself as I opened the Uber app .

Its boring here anyway

20 minutes I yelled to him as I walked in the kitchen to get me sum snacks and fix baby Ant a bottle .

I was sitting on the couch watching spongebod with ant , Into a notification popped up .

I danced happily and put Anthony in the car seat , I yelled at ice " I'm gone " and slammed the door before I got an response .

The Uber driver look creepy but I wish his bitch ass would try some shit with me I'll taze his ass . I smiled to myself and then got in but before I could get in ice was yanking me .

Stop bra I'm leaving I told him as I got in the car , " why " he said with a puppy dog face .

" come on this is not apart of my job " the Uber driver said as he put his seatbelt on .

" well bitch I'm putting money in your pockets plus stop meddling " I yelled back and took Anthony out the car .

Looks like we staying dude look creepy I told ice handing him the stuff while patting on his chest .

Make room for 2 more I said as I walked towards the door .

__________________________

I know short and boring my bad , just had to give y'all an update 😘 .

Thinking about making another book should I ?

What y'all think of ice ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.6K 1.9K 29
Blessing Dior (19 years old) is a young girl who god gave most of his challenges too. As her life gets filled with endless struggle working and rema...
120K 2.5K 30
Imani's a quiet girl who doesn't have any friends. She goes through her school days alone. Her life at home is pretty much non-existence. She comes h...
102K 4.5K 21
Andre isn't exactly who we think he is, but will Zion be able to make Brianni see that? Will they get back together? What happened next with Brandi...
816K 21.1K 34
This story is about a girl who had to find a way to take care of her and her lil sister after she gets in a fight wither her drug addict mother and m...