Home - Yoonmin

By jem_the_eternal

Jimin finds out he knew nothing about himself or the world around him, but he knew one thing. The mysterious... More

N/A
Part 1: Orpanage
Part 2: Memories
Part 3: Outside
Part 4: Wolf
Part 5: Panic
Part 6: Jungkook
Part 7: Jin
Part 8: Yoongi
Part 9: Distracted
Part 10: Sour
Part 11: Phone
Part 12: Ditch
Part 13: Break
Part 14: Arrived
Part 15: Returned
Part 16: Phone call
Part 17: Bedding
Part 18: Storm
Part 19: Thoughts
Part 20: Past
Part 21: Worried
Part 22: Diary
Part 23: Tease
Part 24: Hormones
Part 25: Scent
Part 26: Heat?
Part 27: Argument
Part 28: Drunk
Part 29: Whine
Part 31: Mr Han
Part 32: Run
Part 33: Back and fourth
Part 34: Pack
Part 35: Why
Part 36: Puppy love
Part 37: Reaction
Thank you~

Part 30: Return

4.6K 230 16
By jem_the_eternal

After struggling for a very long few days the storm was finally over which meant that Jimin got to go home.

Both boys had mutually agreed to fight any temptation and just to cuddle because thy wanted to move at their own pace and not nature's.

Jimin obviously had a crush on Yoongi and vice versa but they both mutually agreed to talk about it when they were less hormonal.

Jimin said his goodbyes to everyone and then went home with a map, planning on visiting soon but first sorting himself out.

Jin gladly walked him back with Jungkook and they all said their goodbyes before Jimin went into his home being greeted by all the excited children who had worried about him since he never returned.

He decided to come up with some crazy story to entertain the children as to where he'd been telling a story about an epic quest for his phone and getting into a fight with a weather monster who guarded the phone and didn't want Jimin to leave, with Jimin ultimately winning.

And just as expected.

They believed it.

He got pelted with questions about the weather monster like what it looked like and how it acted so Jimin being the creative person he was answered, getting so lost in his own story that he didn't notice the two people stood behind him watching from the door way.

One looked at him with a bored expression and the other with a reminiscent.

Jimin only realised they were there when one of the children pointed behind him so he turned and his face dropped.

He hadn't seen that person in years and thought he never would.

.

.

.

The same person he made and broke a promise with.

.

.

.

The last person he expected to ever see again.

.

.

.

Mr Han.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 153K 168
Jimin is a rare wolf that doesn't have a pack. He roams around in order not to get caught by humans. However, he goes on another packs territory and...
8.7K 336 47
This is the story about a Alpha's son trying to find his mate before he could become the next alpha of the pack until he met a vampire girl at the ba...
733K 41.8K 32
Kim Taehyung finds himself stuck in the paws of a shapeshifter known as Jeon Jungkook. jjk ⤊ kth ⤋ ✰ cover made by @tzuwinkle ✰
306K 19K 44
An unusual omega who hadn't found his mate, yet decided to become a surrogate to help all those parents out there who couldn't be pregnant. He got hi...