Memories (Michaeng / Complete...

By S7ven-

Michaeng. Michaeng. Michaeng. Lol This story includes detailed matured content, brace yourselves. I'll apprec... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13 [M]
14
15
16 [M]
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
Author's note

21

7K 264 51
By S7ven-

Oh, fuck. This feeling again. Don't tell me I woke up after 30 fucking years?

Wake up.

Wake up.

Wake up.

"Wake up!" Scared, I held my heaving chest. I felt my chapped lips have just worn down some of its skin from my scream.

"Hey." I felt a hand encircled my arm. My bestfriend.

"Tell me I didn't sleep for another months?" I asked, exasperated by the thought.

She gave out a soft chuckle and that makes me relieved, "It's been five hours of sleep."

Phew, "Bail me out. I don't want to be here." I said while my eyes travelled around the room. It wasn't that crowded like earlier.

Nayeon said my parents left already since they need to catch their flight. They were here for a month to look after me.

Jihyo took her leave as someone called her from her office.

Dahyun is here, right leg was up by the arm rest of the couch, dozing off.

And Mina, who claims to be my girlfriend. In deep slumber, her face says she's having a nightmare; eyebrows furrowed and her mouth slightly apart.

"The doctor still needs to run some tests, but your bones are all healed up since you were in a coma for about six months now." Nayeon caught my attention before I could space out with the thin air because of my forgotten lover.

"That's horrifying."

"I know."

"Say, Nayeon." She looks at me concerned, "Is Mina, really my girlfriend?" 

"I'm afraid to say it, your head might hurt again."

"I was more scared that I was sleeping beauty for six months." I said and she chuckled from my gag.

"You're still the same aren't you?"

"I am. Why would I change?"

"Well, Chaeyoung." She glanced by the person resting from the couch, "Mina is a big part of you when the accident happened and yes, she's really your girlfriend."

I twitched my lip contemplating, I decided to take another peep at the girl. She's actually beautiful, looks soft, and innocent. I highly doubt that she likes me back, because if I'm being honest, she's out of my league.

"I don't really think she is? Is it a one sided relationship?"

She laughed at me but it wasn't really funny to me now, "No. You both stick like a gum."

"Funny." I mumbled, there's nothing from me that feels like we stick like a gum.

The doctor came in after our conversation. Everyone have suddenly woke up from the sound of the door, wheel chair coming in and from the clanking heels.

"Please don't tell me I'm a cripple." I said looking at the rolling chair right at me.

The nurse smiled at me before confirming, "Nobody is a cripple in this room."

Like what Nayeon said, they have run different tests for me. My body goes in and out of a tube, sticky pads that was placed on my head and chest, and it just goes on - trusting this modernly machine too much to check on me. It took us three hours to finish.

The doctor said I was in a good condition and actually being in a coma was a way of my body to cope up with the damages I had. He shot me a series of question for the last test, since they have discovered that I have mild amnesia but they can't still confirm if it was really mild because the only person I happen to forget is Mina, it could be a selective amnesia. I was advised to jot down everything that seems to be out of memory for me and I simply nodded.

I walked out of the doctor's room and they were all waiting for me by the door. Three pairs of eyes, all worried.

"I'm fine, don't worry." I smiled as we started to walk.

"Did you record everything the doctor said?" Nayeon asked from my left side.

"Yeah. I'll send it to my parents, later."

"You should take a rest for a few weeks before you go back to the shop." Dahyun advises from my right side this time.

"Did you have a hard time?" I asked her, knowing that the shop was still operating for six months.

"You know all we do is sit and arrange. That was nothing."

"I should give you a raise."

"Wow, can I knock off your head again?"

I chuckled on how her face looks suggestive, "Anyway, who gives you paycheck while you work?"

"Jihyo did. She's really reliable."

"She is."

Then I looked back at Nayeon. My mouth just can't stop talking even it feels hoarse and dry from all of that snooze so I might have to talk and talk.

"How's you and Jeongyeon?"

That's the moment we took a halt and I felt her hand around my wrist as she stands infront of me. I looked at them, they were all gawking at me.

"You remember her?" Nayeon asked.

"Y-yeah. The bruises, remember?"

"What do you remember about the bruises?" Nayeon asked and I was starting to get scared.

Is there something wrong to what I've asked?

"Well... I just remember we've got into a fight or something."

"About?"

"I..." I tried to recollect, but I was having a hard time, like it happened around centuries ago that I couldn't dig it up, "She was forcing someone but I didn't know who. A stranger?"

I heard a scoff right beside me after. Mina, who looks pissed and unamused by my agony.

"Sorry. I'm in pain of remembering, is there something funny?" Slightly offended by her action, I scowled at her.

"Mina, let's talk. Chaeyoung, take a rest." Nayeon commands and I willingly let Dahyun drag me out of the hospital.

"Did you bring my car?" Dahyun nods at me and looked at me anxiously, "Don't worry. I'm all healed up, partner."

"Alright, take care boss." She said still sounding so concern.

I drove out by the parking and I was happy nothing have change at the course of my body. I can still steer the wheel, I can still shift the stick, I can still push the pedals in, and that's a good way to start my second life.

Noticing any difference while travelling, the city still looks the same of what I remember.

Six months looks nothing, I guess.

I stop on a tall building. My hands and feet did so, but it wasn't my house. Did I forget where my house is? I asked myself since I am on a completely different neighbourhood. I decided to enter my location and the address of my house at my GPS, I was more confused since I can still type in my whole address in every bit of it.

Knock, Knock

I heard a knock on my door when I was supposed to set off. I smiled knowing what crime must have I done on my first bail out, the security guard from the building smiled at me with the same weight.

"Yes?" I lowered down my window to communicate.

"Sorry, ma'am. You're blocking the drive way."

"Oh." I looked around, I was kind of like going to the building's parking or something, "Sorry, I just forgot something." Literally.

"No worries."

Out of curiousity I asked him a question, "What's the name of this building?"

"Jamsil Condominium."

"Thank you."

I finally drove off following my GPS. My eyes, hands and feet still knew the direction to my house. Clearly, I haven't forgot where my house is located.

Condominium? Why would I go there?

I don't remember owning one here. I pulled up my notepad and carefully write it down with my freehand.

1 Mina
2 Jamsil Condominium

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.8K 2.8K 37
A MiChaeng, SaChaeng and MoChaeng fanfic. Where the three is Chaeyoung's ex and before the day of her wedding-came to her and begged her not to get...
266K 6.8K 45
TWICE MINA X CHAEYOUNG FANFIC WARNING: GAYNESS OVERLOAD!! Started: January 2019 Completed: May 2019
441K 13.7K 56
Please stay tuned and follow the story. Leave a comment or leave your suggestion for the story. I would love to hear from you! :) Update/s would be...
92.7K 2K 36
🔞 You are exactly, precisely and perfectly what I searched for. -CHOU TZUYU DISCLAIMER! Characters, Events and Story are fictitious! Completed: May...