My Muse - RagLak (✔️)

By Sukorian

This is a requested plot inspired by the book Lucy and the sky Ragini Khanna is a well known journalist, she... More

Prologue (✔️)
Chapter one (✔️)
Chapter two (✔️)
Chapter three (✔️)
Chapter four (✔️)
Chapter five (✔️)
Chapter six (✔️)
Chapter seven (✔️)
Chapter eight (✔️)
Chapter nine (✔️)
Chapter ten (✔️)
Chapter eleven (✔️)
Chapter Twelve (✔️)
Chapter thirteen (✔️)
Chapter fourteen (✔️)
Chapter fifteen (✔️)
Chapter sixteen (✔️)
Chapter seventeen (✔️)
Chapter eighteen (✔️)
Chapter nineteen (✔️)
Chapter twenty (✔️)
Chapter twenty-one (✔️)
Chapter twenty-two (✔️)
Chapter twenty-three (✔️)
Chapter twenty-four (✔️)
Chapter twenty-five (✔️)
Chapter twenty-six (✔️)
Chapter twenty-seven (✔️)

Epilogue (✔️)

655 74 57
By Sukorian

There was a man sleeping on the bed, he was in deep sleep, when there was a earthquake on his bed, "Daaaaaaadddddddddddy!!!!!" They shouted and wake him up.

Laksh looked at them, "Aww my kids, I love you both, but I guess your mama doesn't love me."

Raksh and Lakisha were looking at him with an open mouth, "Haaw Papa why are you saying this?"

Ragini glares at him, "Laksh what are you doing, oh my gosh kids. I just dressed you both up. We are getting late for the wedding, please get up and you both. If you don't want to get scold by Mama then adjust yourself now." She already scold them and the kids fears.

"Papa scold Maa!" They complain about her and Laksh just shook his head, "no way. You both know she always scold me in return, that too double." Laksh hold them both, "if you love your papa give him a kiss." Both kisses his cheek and he freed them.

Laksh stood up, he stood in front of her with his hands resting on his hips, "what?"

Ragini glares at him in anger, "we are in a relationship of more than 5 years you haven't grown up yet."

She was hell angry on him, "better you go and take a proper shower or I will never let you come closer to me."

Laksh pouts, "fine even I won't let you come closer to me. I have asked you several times, but from now on I won't ask you again."

Ragini pushes him, "you know why I refused to marry you. Now you do the right thing, then, only then I will marry you." She kissed his cheek and left the room.

Laksh went into the washroom, he comes out with a towel around his hips, "Papa you are not clean." Lakisha said looking at his chest.

Laksh smiles, "I'm washed and sober from tip to toe trust me." He lifts her and she looks at his chest.

"Papa look at this?" She was trying to clean it just then Raksh came in.

Laksh smiles, "I'm a rockstar that is a tattoo. After the birth of you two your mom gave me a kiss."

Raksh was looking at him, "where Papa?" Laksh puts Lakisha down and shows them, "here! You see!"

"Haaw!" They said and were looking at him, "Papa go get ready!" Raksh taunts him. "Yes or mom will scold you again." Lakisha said and he nodded.

Soon the family was ready.

Ragini was wearing the dress 👆

Laksh was wearing the suit 👇

The kids were in similar look

Laksh was looking at Ragini, "I will try it today. If it happens and worked out I will have a yes from you!" He asked again and she nodded, "Yes!"

The kinds were confused, but that was normal being the son of Laksh they had to be like him.

They reached the venue, it was a family party and everyone has come for a get together.

Ragini's parents were there too, even Varun and Dhanya came from India with Jaanvi as well as Sujata and RP.

The kids were playing while almost everyone asked Laksh to sing a song. He was looking at his love.

"I'm going to sing for you and you have to accompany me." Laksh pulls her close.

Ragini smiles, "did you asked?"

Laksh pouts visibly, "after the song?"

Ragini adjusts his collar, "fine, but don't you dare to change your mind again."

"Never!" He shook his head and the kids came running to them.

"Papa sing!"

🎼💕Chorus:
Gulaan Gooriyan theh Gooriyan tho kar sajna = Let's talk about Love My beloved
Vai Gulaan Gooriyan theh Gooriyan (twice) = Oh! Talks of Love
Na tho dil sada thurfaa sajna = Don't torment my heart like that my love
Sadeh dil noo juraa purchadeh = Lift the spirits of my heart a bit
Oh! Gulaan Gooriyan theh Gooriyan (twice) = Oh! Talks of Love💕🎼

Laksh hold her tightly, he was dancing with her very close, while looking into her eyes intensely.

Ragini was resting her head on his chest, she was feeling the closeness of him, while Laksh twirls her.

🎼💕Verse 1 - Taz sings
Thereh mereh piyar da rishtha = The bond of love between me and you
Kabhi na eh tooteh = May it never break
Thereh tho meh jind, vaar-doon (twice) = I can sacrifice my life for you.

Piyar deh meh diye jugaavan = I light up the lamps of love
Dil thereh naa meh likaavan = And give my heart to you
Thereh tho meh jind, vaar-doon (twice) = I can sacrifice my life for you.💕🎼

"Laksh you know how much I love you, then why you make it so hard for both of us? You just need to ask for my hand that too from my father no one else." Ragini whispers and Laksh shrugs thinking of it. "Uncle hates me."

"Who cares what he does as long as I love you!"

🎼💕Female sings
Dil deh shudiyaa usaan thenoo vai = I have already given my heart to you
Devinaa guvaa, soneyan = Oh! my Beloved

Baavan goriyan thereh gal paavan = Shall I put my fair arms around you
Dil'ch chupaaleh, soneyaa = Hide me in your heart my love 💕🎼

Laksh was holding the kids, he has lifted them and was dancing along with them.

"Papa whom you love the most?" They asked him and Laksh gaze fall on Ragini, "good and intelligent choice."

Laksh smirks, while Ragini comes to them, "come on it's food time." Laksh put them down and they were having their food.

🎼💕Chorus:
Gulaan Gooriyan theh Gooriyan tho kar sajna = Let's talk about Love My beloved
Vai Gulaan Gooriyan theh Gooriyan (twice) = Oh! Talks of Love
Na tho dil sada thurfaa sajna = Don't torment my heart like that my love
Sadeh dil noo juraa purchadeh = Lift the spirits of my heart a bit
Oh! Gulaan Gooriyan theh Gooriyan (twice) = Oh! Talks of Love💕🎼

They all finished the food, Laksh was helping Lakisha as she was like him a fool in eating.

"Papa look my dress." She said and pointed on a small spot, "what to do now?"

Laksh lifts her and vanished into the washroom with her, "Papa bad, this is gents room!" She pouts and Laksh shrugs, "you asked me for help, I'm helping you to clean your dress." He did clean it and they came out.

"Where is your mom?" Laksh asked Raksh, who was finishing his food with manners, he looked at his father and then around. He shrugs, "don't know?"

🎼💕Verse 2 - Taz sings
Dekhiyan bigher thenoo = Without seeing you
Dil neyon lagda = My heart is uneasy
Tho-en meree jaan, soneyeh (twice) = You are my life, Oh! beautiful

Har paseh tho disdee-en = Everywhere, I see you
Dil uvajaan maar-da = My heart calls for you
Tho-en meree jaan, soneyeh (twice) = You are my life,Oh! beautiful💕🎼

Ragini comes from the back, "Laksh I'm here." Laksh sighs of relief, "not funny aunty. Do you want to give your Kiddo a heart attack sooner than he deserves. Can't we wait until she get's married?" Laksh points on Lakisha and Raksh got confused, "why not, when I get married?"

RagLak laughs, "because you are not going to leave us."

Ragini kisses his earlobe, "sorry!"

🎼💕Female sings
Thoveen, meree-an saahandeh vich vasdaa = You too reside in my breath
Shadkeh naa jaaveen, soneyaa = Don't you ever leave me Oh! Beautiful

Thereh kadhmaach jaan meree nikleh vai = May I die at your feet
Ehoyee meraa chaa, soneyaa = This is my only wish my love💕🎼

Lakisha smiles, "I will never leave you!"

Laksh smiles brightly, "I knew it my baby Girl will never leave me." He kisses her and Ragini smiles looking at them.

Raksh pouts, "no one loves me." Ragini rushes to him, "I love you! More than you can imaging." Raksh was happy, "good. Now Aunty feed me!" Raksh opens his mouth and Ragini glares at him, "aunty?"

Laksh laughs loud.

"What is so funny Kiddo?" Lakisha said looking at him with crossed arms around her chest.

🎼💕Chorus:
Gulaan Gooriyan theh Gooriyan tho kar sajna = Let's talk about Love My beloved
Vai Gulaan Gooriyan theh Gooriyan (twice) = Oh! Talks of Love
Na tho dil sada thurfaa sajna = Don't torment my heart like that my love
Sadeh dil noo juraa purchadeh = Lift the spirits of my heart a bit
Oh! Gulaan Gooriyan theh Gooriyan (twice) = Oh! Talks of Love💕🎼

"Ragini I think I should go and ask for something." Laksh stood up and went to Shekhar and Jaanki.

"Uncle umm my Aunty!" He smiles looking at them.

"Laksh what happen?" Janki asked him.

"I want to ask you something!"

Shekhar stood there with crossed arms around his chest, "ask!" He said in a stern voice.

"What man, I gave you two grandchildren, if you want to keep in touch with them then agree to the wedding and give me yours daughters hand. Because I'm not going to ask you ever again, but if you reject me this time I will leave with them you know I can have a career everywhere like she can have one."

Laksh looked Ragini waving and smiling awkwardly to her.

"When did you asked for her hand?" Shekhar asked him and Laksh thought looking at him.

"Good uncle. Very good question!" Laksh agreed and remembered that he never asked for her hand, but now it is all done, "are you going to give me her hand?"

Jaanki and Shekhar laughs, "haan. The moment she become yours we had accepted you."

Laksh sighs of relieve, "finally."

The wedding took place in a family ceremony.

Raksh and Lakisha were also present, which made it more memorable for them.

"Now aunty and kiddo finally become RagLak!"
Varun said and Dhanya nodded, "right!"

"You are still my aunty." He whispers into she ear.

"Okay Kiddo." She winks at him.

RakLak came and sat next to him.
_____
The end

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 408 8
"You didn't kill her Laksh. It was an accident. " Sujata says as she placed her hand on Laksh's shoulder. "One year, Laksh, one year, she is gone now...
15.7K 1.1K 16
*Abhimanyu track* *serial track * *Raglak * "love is a beautiful Lie Life is a painful truth" that is what Ragini learned in this life time, yet her...
30K 1.9K 35
This story is a sequel of ❤ Dil Mil Gayye ❤ Do read the first part for better understanding. The first part is all about their childhood friendship t...
7.8K 644 13
Sanskar Singhania felt he had everything he had ever wanted- a loving father, money and a gorgeous girlfriend. That was until he met her. Ragini Khan...