|β€’|A Rare Find|β€’| BTS Hybrid...

By BangtanzNinja

"You're quite the rare one aren't you" Yoongi said as he got closer to Willow, backing her up against the wal... More

|β€’|Chapter 1|β€’|
|β€’|Chapter 2|β€’|

|β€’|Chapter 3|β€’|

506 25 18
By BangtanzNinja

The three Hybrids could smell the fear coming off of Willow. It was strong and came off of her in waves, mixing with the coppery scent of her blood.

Namjoon went over to the door, looking out of the peep hole.

"Hunters," He growled.

He turned back around, glaring menacingly at the female. The ears on his head were pinned back and his tail whipped back and forth. Namjoon was pissed.

"You wanna explain to me why there are f**king hunters at our doorstep?"

Willow took a few steps back in fear of the angry Hybrid.

She stopped when she backed into someone's chest, looking back to find that it was Jin.

He placed a hand on Willow's uninjured shoulder, giving it a gentle squeeze.

"ANSWER ME!" Namjoon yelled, causing her to flinch.

"Namjoon! You won't get any answers if you yell at her like that!" Jin said to the pissed off male, giving Willow's shoulder another gentle squeeze. "Plus, she's injured. If you want answers from her, you're going to have to wait, because whether you like it or not I'm going to help her."

He then picked Willow up gently, holding her bridal style and making sure not to jar her injured shoulder too much.

Willow was surprised by Jin's actions, but made no attempt to fight back and allowed the wide shouldered male to pick her up and hold her, as she was too tired and in too much pain to do anything.

Jin looked at Namjoon, glaring slightly at the still pissed off male.

"Jimin can stay here with you to give you some back up as you get rid of those hunters. As for me, I'm taking this poor thing upstairs to treat her wound."

With that said, Jin turned on his heel and made his way upstairs with Willow in his arms.

Reaching the second floor, Jin walked about mid-way down the seemingly long hallway before reaching the first door on the right.

Making sure that he had Willow secured in his arms, the handsome male opened the door and stepped inside.

The room was beautiful and had a nice cozy feel to it.

Jin carried the female through the room and into the connected bathroom. Which was just as beautiful as the bedroom.

He walked over to the bath tub, setting Willow down to sit on the edge of it, then went over to one of the cabinets, opening it, and taking out a first-aid kit.

Jin kneeled down in front of the black haired female, setting the first-aid kit down next to him and taking out what he needed.

"We're going to have to remove your hoodie and shirt so I can treat your wound properly, and to make sure that the bullet isn't in it," He said.

Willow stared at him. Eyes wide and a blush dusting over her nose and cheeks.

Jin took in the look on her face before giving out a light chuckle.

"It's alright. I promise I'm not going to try anything, I just want to take care of that injury of yours. You have my word as a Hybrid."

Willow relaxed. She was surprised that he gave her his word so easily, because being given a Hybrids word was serious and not to be taken lightly.

She nodded in understanding, giving him her consent.

Jin nodded as well and, with the females help, they got her hoodie and shirt off of her body with little to no trouble, and without hurting her shoulder too much.

He then took a damp wash cloth and gently cleaned Willow's shoulder of the dry blood.

Jin smiled and said "We're in luck. The bullet went straight through, so we don't have that to worry about."

He then took some cotton balls, put a bit of alcohol on them, and dabbed the wound to prevent any infection.

Willow hissed at the sharp sting from the alcohol.

"Sorry," Jin apologized.

Once that was done, he grabbed some gauze and placed them on both sides of her shoulder where the bullet entered and exited. He finished by wrapping it to keep the gauze in place.

"There," Said Jin as he finished and packed everything away. "I'll need to make you a make shift sling to ensure that you won't move that arm too much so it can heal."

A few knocks came from the bathroom door.

"Yes?" Jin asked, taking the first-aid kit and putting it up.

"Hyung? Its Jimin" Came the reply.

"Come in," Jin answered, then quickly looked at Willow and said "Don't worry, he won't try anything either."

Willow nodded, embarrassed by the fact that not only one male Hybrid has seen her half naked, but now two?!

Granted she was wearing a bra, but still!

The door opened revealing the cute baby pink haired Hybrid.

"Ah, Jimin, would it be alright if Willow here could borrow some of your clothes?"

Jimin just stood there in the doorway, unmoving.

It wasn't until Jin cleared his throat that the young male seemed to come back to his senses, a light blush dusting his cheeks in embarrassment.

"Oh! Uh, sure Hyung. I'll be right back" Jimin said, before quickly leaving.

Jin let out a sigh.

"That boy," He said, turning back to Willow. "Although I can't say that I blame him, you are a cutie."

Willow's blush grew darker hearing him say that, and him smiling at her didn't really help either!

"Alright then," Jin began saying, as he opened the door under the sink, bringing out a nice fluffy looking towel. "Let's get you dried off. We'll start with your hair seeing as its still wet and dripping water."

He approached her and knelt down in front of her so that they were eye level.

His eyes landed on the bow that sat on top of the female's head.

"Oh! Here, let's take this off" He said, reaching for the bow.

Willow jerked away from him, only to hiss in pain as the sudden movement jolted her injured shoulder. She didn't want him to know.

Jin was a bit surprised by the female's sudden action. His surprised look then turned into a serious one.

"Please do not do that again, you'll make your injury worse" He said sternly. "Now, I'm going to remove your bow so I can dry your hair better."

He reached forward again.

Willow squeezed her eyes shut. This is it.

He untied the bow.

He was gonna find out.

She felt the bow loosen and slip off.

How will he react?

A light gasp came from the males lips.

There, on the top of Willow's head where the bow had been, sat a pair of fluffy black cat ears.

Willow slowly opened her eyes. The room had become silent. The main sound coming from the storm outside.

She looked at Jin who hadn't spoken since he had removed the bow. The look on his face mainly showed shocked silence, but it also showed that he was a bit surprised as well.

Quick, heavy, footsteps made their way from the bedroom and into the bathroom. A still angry Namjoon entering.

"The hunters are gone. Now its time for you to...." Namjoon stopped mid-sentence, his eyes landing on the cat ears on top of Willow's head.

His anger quickly diminished, and replaced itself with the same look as Jin's.

Great. Now three male Hybrids have seen her half naked.

Willow's heart was pounding so hard she felt like it would jump right out of her chest.

Another pair of footsteps could be heard coming through the bedroom to the bathroom.

Jimin came in carrying some clothes.

"Here are the clothes you asked for Hyung. I picked out the most comfortable ones for her!" He said with a smile.

Jimin then noticed the fluffy black cat ears on top of Willow's head.

His smile grew a bit bigger, he said "Oh hey! Your a Hybrid too!"

"She's not a Hybrid Jimin," Namjoon said, causing the young male to look at him in confusion.

"He's right Jimin," Said Jin, catching his attention. "She's not a Hybrid."

Jimin looked back and forth between his two elders, a bit more confused than he already was.

"Ok? So, if she's not a Hybrid, then what is she?" He asked.

Jin answered his question with three simple words.

"She's a Faunus."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count: 1402
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone! So here it is! Up on my new account!! And to those who are new to this story, I hope you all enjoy it 😊

And I will try and have chapter 4 up as soon as I can/when I am able to.

Thanks everyone!

BangtanzNinja💜🎼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
615K 9.6K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
330K 9.9K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...