Our Family

By pianogirl69

An Ed and Lorraine Warren fanfiction based on their love story with a exciting twist im sure you'll absolutel... More

Home//Surprise
Help!!
Confession
Baby Warren
Were having a...
Home Sweet Home
Naming our future
Forever by my side
Anna Beth Warren

Morning love

1.1K 30 0
By pianogirl69

I woke up the next morning with Ed beside me . My rock , the love of my life , the father of my daughter all in one holding me close. I thought about going back to sleep but couldnt because the thoughts of yesterday lingered in my brain . I layed back down into Ed's side as he began to open his eyes. I smiled at him when he looked down to see me looking at him . "Hi" I said shyly. "Hi how are you feeling?" He asked curiously. "Better just sore and tired." I replied yawning. '' Hun, go back to sleep for a bit im gonna go talk to the doctor's and see when you can go home" he started getting up from the bed but before he could get to far I grabbed his arm and said "Kiss me" with a sly grin. He leaned down and kissed me soft and gently and when on for what felt like ages. He pulled away and grinned be fore walking out as i laid back down and drifted asleep.

My dream:
"Mommy when is daddy coming home ? I miss him." A small voice said
"Later today honey . He hasn't been gone very long its only been a week." I said
"I know but I hate when he has to leave on trips for work " she said sadly

"I know sweet heart but daddy misses you just as much and he thinks about us all the time. I promise love." I said

"I know Mommy" she said

I was awaken out of my dream to pain in my arm. I fluttered my eyes open to see Ed and a nurse.
"Ed whats happening?" I said worried
"She's taking your IV love so we can leave today"

"Really? " i said excitedly
"Really" said as he kissed my forehead.

I just wanted to update you guys . I promise ill update more but i was busy!
Have a great day loves!!💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 419 23
Klaus Mikaelson is saved by the person he least expected.... His father. Mikael. So, all the Mikaelsons get the unexpected happy endings they all des...
953K 61.1K 32
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
3K 168 35
Natasha's anguish erupts into words she can never take back. "I wish you would have died being stuck under the ice!" Her voice pierces the air, fuel...
845K 55.1K 58
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...