Afraid (Lashton)

Per boxerbriar

[Ashton Irwin]~Nerd, quiet, shy. His only friend is Michael, Michael Clifford. Ashton isn't exactly the most... Més

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 4

126 5 1
Per boxerbriar

Luke's POV

I can't believe Calum made me give that horrible note to Ashton. Ashton doesn't deserve anything I do to him, he's such a wonderful person and then I go and make him feel miserable.

It scares me to know that Ashton might take that note into consideration and actually commit suicide. I can't let him do that, I care about him too much. You're probably wondering why I'm such a dick to him, but it's a long story.

The teacher still hadn't arrived yet so I decided I'd find him. I ran out of the class with Calum shouting my name. I was thinking where he'd be, but I ran straight to the bathroom.

I quietly opened the door and saw Ashton against the wall.

"P-Please don't h-hurt me", Ashton sobbed. My heart broke. I can't believe I have done this to him.

I shook my head. "I'm not gonna hurt you. I wanna see if you're alright", I walked towards him.

"Alright? You think I'm alright? GUESS WHAT, LUKE? IM NOT!", He shouted.

"EVERYONE FUCKING HATES ME. YOU BEAT ME UP. YOU WANT ME TO KILL MYSELF AND YOU'RE A FUCKING ASSHOLE!", He yelled.

A tear fell from my eye. I've never seen this side of Ashton before. He's usually so quiet and shy, and now he's shouting at me.

"Ashton i'm so sorry. I never meant for it to get this far", I said.

"How far did you think it would get, Luke? Shit, I better not yell at you, you're gonna kill me after...on the bright side, everyone wants me dead, so go head", He said.

"Please don't say that, no one wants you dead, and I definitely don't", I replied.

He stood up. "Don't fuck with me, Luke! Why else would you of given me that note", He sobbed.

"Calum told me to give it to you, I would never tell someone to kill themselves!", I shouted.

"That's no excuse, you still gave it to me", He said.

I sighed. "I know, and I'm sorry".

"Shut the fuck up, Luke, I hate you", He said before leaving out the bathroom.

I've fucked up bad, and now I've made him hate me.

I guess it's time to say why I treat him like shit...

Just before Ashton told me he was gay, I began to get feelings for him, but thought he was straight so I didn't do anything about it. I never told anyone I was bisexual because I was afraid of what might happen.

Soon as Ashton told me he was gay I began to bully him because I was too afraid to admit my feelings towards him.

I guess you could say I was scared of being in a relationship with him because he's so...perfect and amazing, I didn't want to fuck up.

Now I see what he has to go through every single day. The bullying, the rude comments, the glares, the pointing, everything. I'm scared that if I admit I'm bisexual, everyone will bully me like they do Ashton.

It's unfair. Ashton is sweet, beautiful, kind, funny, dorky, and he doesn't deserve any of the shit he gets.

But the other thing that is making me bully Ashton is...Calum. He pressures me to hurt Ashton on purpose for no reason, just so he won't get in trouble.

I regret every single thing I've ever done to Ashton.

I'm Luke Hemmings, and I beat up my crush.

-

I decided to skip Maths and ditch school for the rest of the day. I walked to my car and was about to get in when I saw Skylar skip towards me.

"Hey, Lukester", She smiled. Urgh...I hate the name 'Lukester'.

"Hi, babe", I replied.

"Wanna ditch school and head to my place? My parents aren't home", She winked.

I'm honestly sick of having sex with Skylar. We basically do it every few days and if not, we're making out.

I think sex should be something you do with somebody you love, not some horny skank.

"Sorry, maybe another time, okay?", I declined her offer.

"Urgh, whatever", She flipped her bleach blonde hair extensions over her shoulders as she strutted off in a huff.

I rolled my eyes before getting in my car. I started up the engine and drove home,

-

My parents weren't home, thank god. I went over to the couch and watched TV.

Shit! The assignment. I went up to my room and saw my notes on the floor all ripped up into tiny pieces. Then I saw my dog, Molly, sitting on my bed.

"Molly! That was my homework! It's fucking ruined now", I talked to the dog.

Molly just sat there.

"Typical", I mumbled.

I have no information on Ashton now. I'm never gonna get this done.

Then I thought 'Why not just text Ash to come around and help?', so I did.

Message to Ash -9:34am
Hey Ash. So...my dog ripped up all the information you gave me, and now I've got nothing:( I was wondering if you'd come over and help me?

Soon after, I got a reply.

Message to Luke -9:35am
Urgh...fine! Maybe you should put your work where animals won't find it!!!

Message from Luke -9:35am
Thank you so much!!!

I put my phone down and got out my notepad and pen, waiting for Ashton.

Suddenly the doorbell rang and it was Ashton. He followed me into the living room and we sat on the couch.

"So, I have the basics like, the bands you love and that you like drumming, I just need the rest of the information you told me", I said.

He nodded. "Okay", Was all he said.
-
After at least half an hour, we were done.

"Thanks Ash", I said.

"It's fine", He simply replied.

"Do you wanna stay and watch a movie or something?", I ask politely.

"Nah, I better go", He replied.

"Please, it's boring on my own", I replied.

"Whatever then", He mumbled.

I moved my homework and put on a movie before joining Ashton on the couch.

About 45 minutes into the movie, I began to feel hungry. "Should I order a pizza?", I asked.

He shrugged. "I'm not hungry, but you can if you want".

"Nah, I can get something out of the cupboard", I replied.

I cooked a bag of popcorn in the microwave then sat back down.

"Ashton?", I said.

"Hhmm", He replied.

"I'm so sorry, for everything. I'm such a dick and you don't deserve any of that shit", I said.

"You still fucking did it", He mumbled.

"I know, and I feel awful. How many times do I have to apologise?".

"None! You don't need to apologise, Luke. It's too late, you've made me feel horrible and no apology will change that", He stubbornly replied.

By now we were face to face arguing. "There's two sides to you, Luke! One minute your all sweet and nice to me when it's just you. But when your with your friends, your such an asshole and you show off by bullying people", Ashton explained.

"I know, and I'm sorry, okay!", I said.

"No your not-", I cut Ashton off by kissing his lips.

He pulled away. "Stop it!", He said.

"W-Why?", I asked.

"Because this isn't you. Tomorrow you will be punching and kicking me, not fucking kissing me", He replied.

Before I could say anything, Ashton was already up, and gone.

I fuck up all the time...

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

33.1K 1K 38
Ashton Irwin is the "weird boy" of the school, only having one friend When he gets paired with the jock of the school, Luke Hemmings, for a project...
5.2K 217 19
luke never thought that he could find a bad boy so pretty. top/dom!ash bottom/sub!luke in which ashton is a 'bad' boy, who skates and smokes weed, ha...
42K 2.3K 33
Ashton is a Rich boy who just wants to have fun in his life. So, when he moves and explores the city of Sydney, only to meet Luke, the rebellious pun...
8K 339 51
What was I thinking? Everyone sees it. it's not a secret, That I'm just a reject. They try to save me, But I'm too far...