Boys Boys and more Boys Harry...

By bbybunnyxxx

Boys, Boys and more boys (Harry Potter fanfic) going to Hogwarts is going to be a journey full of adventure m... More

FIRST YEAR (Chapter 1)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
A/n
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chatper 7
Chapter 8
Merry/Happy Christmas
A/n
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
SECOND YEAR (Chapter 11)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/n Thank You!!!!!
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chpater 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Shout out! To little_cxtie
Chapter 26 (Has abuse in it)
THIRD YEAR (Chapter 27)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Just wanted to say Thanks!
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
FOURTH YEAR (Chapter 41)
Chapter 42
Well i did this...
Chapter 43
Chpater 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
WE FANILLY HIT CHAPTER 50!
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
⚠️ A/n Please Read ⚠️
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
A/n ( Your Decision)
Chapter 58
Quick A/n
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 (Yule Ball Part 1)
Chapter 61 (Yule Ball Part 2)
Chapter 63 (Yule Ball Part 3)
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
A/n about rude comments (ill update a chapter soon)
Chapter 66 (Im Back!!!!)
Oneshot Request 💘
Chapter 67
Im sorry for everything :/
New book ideas :)

Chapter 21

2.3K 48 6
By bbybunnyxxx

Quidditch 🧹🧹

Harry's PoV
"Alright listen up, We play our game HufflePuff     doesn't stand a chance." Wood said eying us all then standing and walking away with all of us following closely behind him.

"Stronger, Quicker And Smarter" He then adds on still walking "Not too mention they'll be dead scared to fly near Harry just in case he petrifies them," Fred said smiling "Well that too" 'Thanks a lot Fred' i thought rolling my eyes at what he said.

As we walked out of our tent Professor McGonagall came by and stopped in front of us "Professor McGonagall" Wood said "There's no Quidditch the match has been cancelled" She announced. Everyone was confused and unhappy about what she just said especially Wood "You can't cancel Quidditch" he says annoyed "Silence Wood you and your teammates will go to Gryffindor tower Now!" Wood looked at her angrily and walked away everyone following behind him I was about to go when Professor McGonagall stops me and says "Potter you and I will find Mr Weasley and Miss L/n there's something that the three of you need too see."

Y/Ns PoV
I was sitting in the Hall with Luna and Cho chatting when Professor McGonagall comes over with Ron and Harry and asks me to come with her I looked at the boys with confusion they just shrugged there shoulders in response.

We walked around for a bit then took a turn into the Hospital Wig. 

I was confused and also worried something bad happened "I warn you this could be a wee bit of a shock" She says as we walked down a bit too see Hermione

She Was Petrified

"Hermione" Ron whispers in shock I covered my hand over my mouth and gasped with wide eyes. Harry just stood there not taking his eyes off of her "She was found near the library along with this" She then held up a hand mirror and ask's 

"Does it mean anything to you's?"

We shook our heads and said "No" She than gently places down the mirror.

I felt horrible that I didn't know what the mirror was for and felt broken knowing one of my Best Friends where Petrified.

RavenClaw Tower (Common Room) 💙💙💙

I told Cho and Luna everything I probably shouldn't have but I did, Everybody was in the Common Room talking about The Monster and who was going to be next.

Just then our head of our house came in Professor Flitwick.

"May I have your attention please" He shouted which then everyone stopped talking.

"Thank you, Because of resonate events new rules will be put into affect immediately. All students will return to there house common room by Six O'clock by every evening, All students will be escorted each lesson by a teacher, No Exceptions!" He then rolls the piece of paper back up and says "Unless the coloratura behind this is caught it's likely the school will be closed."

He then turns and walks away leaving everyone In whispers "I need to see Hagrid about this" I whisper running to my shared room.

Time skip at night ✨✨🌙🌙

I sat in my bed looking around at everyone too see if they where asleep 'How am I going to do this without getting caught.' I thought I slowly got up and put on my shoes and quickly and quietly tiptoed down into my common room I peeked my head through and saw no one so again I tiptoed over to the door and shut it.

"I wish I brought a blanket of something" I whispered as I walked down the hallway quietly.

I was almost out of the big doors when Someone grabbed my hand I tried prying them off put they had a tight grip then something was put over me, I look down at the hand who grabbed me then realised who that hand belonged too

"Harry" I whispered I looked up too see not just Harry, Ron as well I hugged both of them and said "I'm guessing I wasn't the only one trying to sneak too Hagrid's tonight" Ron smiled but Harry looked more concerned "Y/n you shouldn't have left the RavenCalw common room you could have got into trouble or The Monster could have got your s petrified you like it did to Hermione" "Harry I'll be fine you don't have to worry about myself and sometimes you do have to take a risk once in a while."

"Alright we are here" Harry says knocking the door a couple of times.

"Who's there" he calls out he then pushed open the door with his foot. But all I see is the CrossBow in his hands pointed right at us "Hello who's there" he says once more.

Harry flings the Invisibility Cloak off us, Hagrid looks relieved too see us "What's that for" Harry ask's concerned "Oh nothing I uhhh just suspecting....... Nothing too matter" He says eyes wandering behind us then he says "Come on, In I just made some tea."

We walled In Hagrid shouts the door quickly then walked back over to the tea and started pouring so quickly it overflowed.

"Hagrid are you alright?" Harry ask's "I'm fine... I'm alright" He answered quite bluntly. "Did you hear about Hermione" I ask him "Oh yeah I heard that alright," I booed in response "Look we have to ask you something" Harry says turning to me and Ron "Do you know who's opened The Chamber Of Secrets" Harris looks down and sighs "What you have to understand about that is-"

CHAP CHAP

Hagrid was cut off by his own door being knocked on and Fang started going mental with barking.

"Quickly under the cloak don't say a word be quite" We all hurry over to the cloak, Ron flung it around me and Harry as Hagrid went to open the door.

We watched as he had his CrossBow in one hand and the other slowly opening the door "Oh Professor Dumbledore Sir" He says "Good evening Hagrid I wonder could we" Dumbledore says pointing inside "Of course Come In, Come In," Hagrid says directing Dumbledore and Cornelius Fudge?

"That's dads boss Cornelius Fudge Ministry Of Magic" Ron says "Yeah my Dad is good mates with him" I say "Uh business Hagrid bad business, Very bad business, Had to come three attacks on Muggle Borns things have gone far enough, The Ministry's got to act" Fudge says towards Hagrid "But I'd never, you know I'd never Professor" "I wanted understood Cornelius, That Hagrid has my full confidence" Dumbledore says "Albus look Hagrid's record is against him I got to take him" Cornelius said a bit smugly "Take me, Take me where, Not Azkaban Prison" Hagrid yells "I'm afraid we have no choice Hagrid."

The door then swung open to revile Luscius Malfoy Draco's father.

"Already here Fudge" Luscious said gritting his teeth Fang started growling loudly at the sight of him.

Lucius then walks into Hagrid's house "What are you doing here GET OUT OF MY HOUSE" Hagrid yells at him with a diseased expression on his face. "Believe me, I'd take absolutely no pleasure" He then started walking in front of us We all moved as fast as we could backwards trying not to trip up he then suddenly stops. "Of being inside your..... You call this a house" he then hums and turns around with a cold expression "No, I simple called the schools and was told the headmaster was here" "And what exactly is it that you want with me" "The other governors and I have decided that it's time for you too step aside."

Hagrid turns to Professor Dumbledore with a shocked and a horrified look "This is an order of expansion" Lucius says taking out a script and handing it too Professor Dumbledore But Fudge got in the way until Dumbledore looked at him which made him let go of it as Dumbledore took it "You'll find all twelve signatures on it" Dumbledore glanced at the script while Lucius kept talking, "I'm afraid we feel you've rather lost your touch."

Dumbledore gave the deadly look on his face

"What with all these attacks, The'll be no Muggle Borns left at Hogwarts I could only imagine what an awful lost that would be to the school." While Luscious was saying all this he started walking away from them closer to us and once he finished his sentence a smirk was as clear as day on his face.

Myself, Harry and Ron looked back at each other Ron gave a look that was like 'What did he just say' Harry's was more of a 'I'm confused' and mines was just full of fear and sadness.

"You can't take Professor Dumbledore away, Take him away and the Muggle Borns won't stand a chance You have my words they'll be killings next" Hagrid says angrily "You think so" Lucius says giving him a cold hearted expression "Calm yourself Hagrid, Of the governors desire for a removal, I will of course step aside" Professor Dumbledore said "However" he was now getting closer to Lucius "You will find that help will always be given at Hogwarts too those who ask for it."

I placed a hand on my mouth trying not to gasp

Luscious turns around for a moment then turns back to Dumbledore and says "Admirable Speech, May We" Luscious walked towards the door opening it.

Dumbledore just stood for a moment looking at something then I realised he was starting right at us. But he doesn't do anything just walks away and out the door like nothing happened "Fudge" Lucius said before walking out the door "Come Hagrid, Well" Fudge says Hagrid coughs and says "Well I'f anybody was looking for some stuff all they'd have to do is follow the spiders" He then sighs and says "Yep that will be it, That's all I have to say" He then walks over too his coat "Oh yeah and someone would have to feed Fang when I'm away" Hagrid then walks out the door.

Fang then started growling at Fudge as he felt before leaving though he said "Good boy."

After they shut the door we took off the Invisibility Cloak "Hagrid's right, If Dumbledore's gone they'll attack all day" Ron says worriedly "Look" Harry says.

We all turn around to see tiny spiders crawling up the wall and through the window in a row "Come on" Harry says taking a lamp from Hagrid's stand and walking to the door with Me and Ron behind him.

"Come on Fang" I say to him he jumps off the chair and beside myself.

We all walk outside and went to the window where the spiders were crawling out of "Come on" Harry says once again.

"What!!" Ron voiced cracked

"You heard what Hagrid said follow the spiders" I say to him "But there heading into the dark forest" Me and Harry just look at him and continued walking Ron then starts moaning "Why spiders, Why couldn't it be follow the butterflies" I giggled at what Ron said but I understand I'm not too found of spiders myself either.

Word count 1,867

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307 16 15
*** REMADE*** I have moved items and they've been shifted around and taken away. You fell for the older twin gingered-haired boy, you've liked him si...
561K 11.8K 71
Fred Weasley x F!Reader ----- When you stepped onto the Hogwarts Express for the first time, you had no idea that you were about to meet who would be...
57.9K 1.5K 82
***Not Edited: Read with that in mind*** You practically grew up a Weasley. Living right down the hill with your muggle parents, you were always curi...
1.3K 20 36
This FanFic will cover Events Imminently after the Battle of Hogwarts. Will anything be the same, Will the Wizarding world ever truly recover and wha...