My Muse - RagLak (✔️)

By Sukorian

This is a requested plot inspired by the book Lucy and the sky Ragini Khanna is a well known journalist, she... More

Prologue (✔️)
Chapter one (✔️)
Chapter two (✔️)
Chapter three (✔️)
Chapter four (✔️)
Chapter five (✔️)
Chapter six (✔️)
Chapter seven (✔️)
Chapter eight (✔️)
Chapter nine (✔️)
Chapter ten (✔️)
Chapter eleven (✔️)
Chapter Twelve (✔️)
Chapter thirteen (✔️)
Chapter fourteen (✔️)
Chapter fifteen (✔️)
Chapter sixteen (✔️)
Chapter seventeen (✔️)
Chapter eighteen (✔️)
Chapter nineteen (✔️)
Chapter twenty (✔️)
Chapter twenty-one (✔️)
Chapter twenty-two (✔️)
Chapter twenty-three (✔️)
Chapter twenty-four (✔️)
Chapter twenty-five (✔️)
Chapter twenty-six (✔️)
Epilogue (✔️)

Chapter twenty-seven (✔️)

551 62 50
By Sukorian

The concert was a huge success and there was an afterparty in which Ragini was all the time with Laksh.

"Laksh please you have to give some interviews otherwise this won't work. I know, you don't like to involve the family in this showbiz, no one is telling you to do it, just take a deep breath and let it go."

Laksh looked at her, "can't we just go home, by the way you are going to stay with me."

"I'm an independent woman, I don't need your shelter." She said and he glares at her, "what shelter, independent my foot. You know we were separate and couldn't celebrate anything together. Not even my birthday. I have worked so hard and you are coming up with your ego. Damn I thought you would be dying like me. But I was wrong, you are self concerned only."

Ragini went through his arms, "cool down Mister Laksh Maheshwari. I was just joking." She hold his collar and pulls him close to smash her lips on his.

Laksh forgot his anger and lift her, her legs encircled around his back.

"I love you..." both said in union breaking the kiss.

Laksh adjusted himself, "just because of you I'm going out to give interviews otherwise you are the only journalist I would give an interview."

Ragini smiles, "I know I'm the only one."

Laksh and Ragini went to the party, the kids had left after a special meet and greet. Laksh had promised them to meet them again as it was too short and the next meeting would be in normal time.

Ragini was holding his hand tightly, they both came out hand in hand. There were many paparazzos taking pictures of them, but they didn't mind it. Laksh was giving short interviews Ragini was there to guide him though the questions.

"This is private, no comment." Laksh said and looked at Ragini.

Ragini was looking at John, who came there after his cigarette break, "sorry that I left you alone here. But I have a job offer for you."

Ragini frowns, "like?" She looked at him, still holding the hand of Laksh.

"You are perfect in your job, but I think you can gain more." John said and she was smiling, "I have Laksh all I want is him."

"Cute, but I meant to say. PR agent of Laksh." John said, "you are perfect you know everything as you are from the line?"

Ragini looked at him, "I will think about it, but currently my whole attentions is only on this man here. Not even my job matters." She pulls him close, "you and me, right?"

Laksh smiles, he pulls her close and kisses her. This become a huge gossip.

The party was going on, but Laksh looked at her, "let's go. It doesn't matter if I'm there or not. They got what they want."

Ragini looked at him, "you gave it them."

Laksh nodded, "yes, to get rid off them." He said and smirked at her.

Ragini shook her head, "fine let's go." She went back to the changing room of Laksh, she took her purse and called the dog sitter.

•I will pick him up tomorrow morning•

She sent the message and the reply come as fast as possible.

•Okay!•

Laksh was waiting for her with John, "so you won't leave her alone this time."

Laksh shook his head, "never ever again. A year was enough. It was a deal of six months, but then everything got delayed."

"But now all is done and that is all your work." John said and Laksh shook his head, "she has sacrificed too."

John agreed and Ragini comes out holding his hand again. She was leaning with her head on his shoulder, "the safest place on earth." She said and he winks at him while kissing her head.

Soon they left the party location and drove to his place, he parked the car in the underground parking of the building.

Ragini was looking at him, "you did so well, no you did fabulously."

Laksh looked at her, "Don't praise me like this. I don't like it, scold and tease me I will feel better."

"Aww my Kiddo!" She kisses his cheek and he lifts her in his arms in bridal style.

"Laksh!" She laughs, "put me down."

Laksh refuses, "no I will take you in this style only. You are coming here for the first time. Something special don't you think so?"

Ragini nodded, "okay." She places her hands around his neck.

Soon they arrived the elevator, but he kept her in his embrace. The lift stopped in his living room.

"Laksh you don't read this much." Ragini saw the books and glared at him, he replied it wirh a cute smile, "carry on with your teasing I'm getting... ouch!" She was pulling and twisting his ear.

"Better?"

"I love you!" He kisses her and throws her on the bed.

"Ragini one year is long. In this year I had dreamt of you, but never had you. Now it's time to give me what I want." He demanded and she pulled him down to her, "okay."

She placed her hands around his neck and starts to kiss him, she biting on his lips soon he opens his mouth and she entered it with her tongue.

[+18 those who feel uncomfortable just scroll down the story goes on]

Ragini was dragging her tongue into his mouth, she knew he would do the same, but she wanted to show her power over him.

Laksh didn't mind it, he loves her possessiveness and her determination way. She knows what she wants and how she gets it. That makes her perfect for him, as he is always a bit confused how to go further.

Laksh has taken off his clothes and was smirking at her, "I will rip off everything!" He said and she just looked at him.

Laksh did what he said and love marks her on her neck and cleavage, she moans his name several times and soon he entered her. She was feeling him inside her, the way he was holding her always with love and care, even now he was trying to hold on himself not to hurt her unnecessarily. She hold his buttocks and pulls him closer, the way she was holding him, he knew she wants more.

It goes on.... [+18 ended]

It was the next morning / afternoon

Ragini was still sleeping, she was wrapped in the duvet, while Laksh was looking at her. He was lost in her beauty.

He took his guitar and plays his newest tune.

🎼💕dil ko tumse pyaar huwa
My heart fell in love with you;

pahali baar huwa tumse pyaar huwa
for the first time ever, I fell in love, with you.

main bhi aashiq yaar huwa
I too became a lover;

pahali baar huwa tum se pyaar huwa
for the first time, I fell in love, with you.

chhaayi hai betaabi meri jaan kahuun main kya karuun...
My restless longing spreads; my love, what can I tell you? What should I do?💕🎼

Ragini heard his voice, she smiles and opens her eyes just to see him there. Sitting on the bed edge just the guitar covering him, she giggles and crawls to him.

"Laksh is this new?" She hugs him tight and rubs her cheek on his chest.

"Whenever you are around me I feel a new energy. You are and you will be always my Muse!" Laksh said, "oh I forgot to say."

Ragini looked at him, "what?"

"Happy birthday!" Laksh said to her and she smiles remembering that it is her birthday.

"You are going to stay with me here forever!"

Ragini nodded, "that is the least, right?"

🎼💕kho gaya main khayaalon mein
I'm lost in thought;

ab nind bhi nahin aankhon mein
sleep no longer comes to my eyes;

karvatein bas badalta huun
all I do is toss and turn,

ab jaagta huun main raaton mein
and I stay up all night.

ab duuri na sahani har lamha kahata hai
Every moment tells me that I can no longer bear the distance between us.

na jaane haal mera aisa kyon rahata hai
Who knows why I'm caught up in this wretched state?💕🎼

Ragini was happy, Laksh album become a big hit. His album was sold out within a week and he got the highest online downloads ever. Beating the record of Ed Sheeran.

Ragini was living with him. He was always around her now there was nothing to hide.

"Ragini come." Laksh said, but she has locked herself in the washroom.

"Laksh wait." She requested him. He has become very impatient, when it comes to her. He always wants to know everything.

"Fine I'm waiting." He said and she opened the door. "Laksh how do I look?" She twirls around.

"Why are you looking this hot?" Laksh was feeling unwell.

"Laksh, you know it's an award show and I have to look good for the media. Otherwise they will click awkward pictures of me. No way not again." Ragini shook her head and he smiles.

"Oh okay. What about me?" He asked.

"If I ever see a picture of you with a female fan in a pose like 'kiss' I will kill you and her."

Laksh gulps, "so I look good?"

"Perfect!" She kisses him and he was lost.

🎼💕main diwaana tera ban gaya jaanejaana
I've become crazed for you, darling;

main fasaana tera ban gaya jaanejaana
I've become only a story of you, my love.

hasina gori gori churaaya chori chori
The fair beauty quietly stole,

churaaya dil chori chori chori chori chori chori
she quietly stole my heart.💕🎼

Laksh gains many awards, but there was more Ragini told him a few weeks later.

"Laksh?"

Laksh was adjusting his guitar, he had talked and met Varun and Dhanya, who were now parents of a little girl named, Jaanvi.

"You said you want something to play with, right?" Ragini asked him and Laksh looked at her.

Laksh was confused, "what?" He asked.

Ragini smiles, she took his hand around her back, he was side hugging her. She slowly put the same hand on her belly.

"Want a baba or baby?" She asked him and he widen his eyes.

🎼💕aarzu hai mere sapnon ki baitha rahuun tere baahon mein
My dreams' desire is to sit forever in your embrace.

sirf tu mujhe chaahe ab itna asar ho meri aahon mein
May you love only me; may my sighs have that much effect!

Laksh and Ragini were on cloud nine. She was looking at him, while he was trying to build a cradle for their first child.

"Laksh please don't stress yourself. Your next album is coming out you have to be prepared for it." Ragini was trying to explain him, but Laksh wasn't like the other's. He has learnt to take on his responsibilities.

"Ragini I'm happy the way it is. Let me finish this one." He made the cradle and kisses her belly, "I'm so excited!"

Ragini nodded, "me too!"

🎼💕tu kah de hanske to toR duun main rasmon ko
If you say so with a smile, I'll break all customs.

marke bhii na bhuuluun main teri qasmon ko
Even dying, I won't forget your vows.

main to aaya huun yahaan pe bas tere liye
I've come here only for your sake.

tera tan man sab hai mere liye
Your body, heart, it's all for me.

kya hasina nazaara samaan hai pyaara pyaara
What a beautiful sight you are; what a lovely view.

gale lagaa le yaara yaara yaara yaara yaara
Take me in your arms, beloved.💕🎼

Ragini and Laksh were now parents. His next album was again a huge success, but the biggest success was the result of their unprotected performance in the bed.

"Laksh don't you want to say something?" Ragini looked at him.

"What?" Laksh said and John laughed.

"Ragini congratulation to your twins!"

Laksh looked at him, "thank you, but where is my congratulations?"

John shook his head like Ragini.

"There he is." They said in union.

"Lakisha and Raksh, these are names final." Laksh said and Ragini agreed.

🎼💕 main bhi aashiq yaar huwa
I too have become a lover;

pahali baar huwa tum se pyaar huwa
for the first time, I've fallen in love, with you.

chhaayi hai betaabi meri jaan kahuun main kya karuun...
My restless longing spreads; my love, what can I tell you? what should I do?💕🎼

Ragini was back in her shape and Laksh was sleeping with the kids in a big bed.

"Now I have everything what I ever wanted."

_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.2K 1.4K 17
A small raglak story with lots of turns and twists 😜😜😝 The most feared nightmare of Ragini came alive when Laksh faked his death to prove her guil...
23.8K 1.4K 28
It's a new college, a new city, a new life for Ragini Gadodia, a bubbly girl who just shifted to Mumbai with her family which she loves the most. Ra...
49.1K 4.4K 32
Ragini moves on in life after laksh marries kavya.. Shifts to mumbai, gets a job and gets settled in life.. life should be better for her from now o...
14.7K 1.1K 30
continuess of heartless love ..... what happen when love became his passion and obssesion ... did he will come back to fulfill his promise or his sto...