Indecisive [BNHA boys Reverse...

Por twentyninemoons

Written around 2018-2019 NUMBER 1 IN #MIRIO NUMBER 1 IN #BNHABOYS (updated jan 25 2020) NUMBER 3 IN #TENYA ... Mais

[Her]
[Divided]
[Dense]
[Explode]
[Let Go]
[Break, Drift]
[Tough]
[Jitter]
[Tune]
[Gaze]
[Pierce]
[Breathe]
[Back]
A/N
[Words]
[Scoop]
Your Hero Costume
[Beckon]
[Moon]
[Intern]
[Flight]
★ 1K reads★
[Home]
[Busan]
[Note]
[Gotcha]
Major Announcement for Indecisive

[Lean]

2.7K 101 165
Por twentyninemoons

A/N: extra long chapter!! And some action ;)

AND MAJOR SPOILERS FOR NON-MANGA READERS!!!

It seemed as if running was the thing she did most over the past three days. Either running to get errands done for Specter and Byeol, running to chase a criminal, or running to get to the hospital that housed her twin big brothers.

(Name) almost tripped from the soreness of her legs, and from the elevated pavement as she wiped the tears in her eyes. She should have waited for the van to arrive and pick them up, or used her staff to get to her brothers faster, but no. She had to run just when she heard that they were rushed to the hospital right when she got out of the doors of Rekishi's hero agency.

Bursting through the doors, all eyes were on her, sweaty and haggard. Looks and murmurs of pity were thrown her way as she made a bee-line towards the front desk. Before the nurse could even speak, she went first, not wanting to waste any more time. "Saito Takae and Saito Tomoe. I'm their little sister. Hurry." she slapped her ID onto the counter and the nurse quickly scanned the record, then informed her of the room. Not even finishing the last syllable, (Name) was already gone.

She pulled out her phone from her pocket whilst she speed walked towards her destination, groaning in frustration as she failed to type in her passcode for the third time because of her shaky hands. "God dammit!" she seethed, and once she opened it she immediately texted the first person she saw in her contacts.

'My brothers are in the hospital,'

She wrote, looking up to check if she was going the right way. (Name) pushed away her bangs and wiped at her nose, struggling with stopping her tears.

'where are you?'

Hitting send, she turned a corner and saw that she was almost there.

'In the dorms. Are you okay? Do you want me to be there?'

"S-sorry, sir." she dipped her head curtly when she accidentally bumped into an elderly man and resumed to hunt for their rooms. "Where are you guys?" she whispered, and turned to her phone once again.

'No, no. I'm okay. I just wanted to know."

"I'll be back by 10. Don't wait up and go to sleep."

Finally reaching the rooms after what seemed like an eternity of walking around, she knocked, and when she heard a frail 'come in', her heart almost dropped to her feet. She turned the door knob and peeked inside.

Takae lay on the first bed, unconscious and wrapped in bandages just as she was ages ago, and Tomoe sat up on the second near the window, looking just like Takae, though the other looked much worse. Both twins had their hair tangled up in a mess, and their cheeks were swollen, with bruises poking out of the bandages' spaces. He smiled weakly and urged for her to come near, and hugged her gently as she wept again.

"Hush, (Name)..." Tomoe's voice sounded hoarse and dry, as if he yelled so loud and so much during whatever went down in their mission while she was away. He sounded so weak and small while he held her, but she didn't care. All she cared about is that they were alive. "Big brother Tomoe is alright. See? And Takae's only sleeping. He sleeps a lot doesn't he?"

(Name) let up a jaded chuckle as she let go of him. "Yeah, yeah he does." She sniffled, looking at the eldest twin. "You look like you ran all the way here." (Name) agreed and tamed her hair, brushing at it with her clammy fingers. "I did. From Imo Hannah's agency to here."

Tomoe's eyes widened at this and he lightly chuckled, adding a pained grunt in the end. "Don't make me laugh, kid." he hissed as he clutched his side. "It really hurts."

A few more moments of chatting with her big brother, he had fallen asleep. It was already 8 pm, and she wasn't expected by 10. (Name) looked around the room, trying to find something to busy herself with before she went back to the dorms. Now that she thought about her brother's story, she wondered where Izuku was, and Mirio.

She was about to get up from the hard stool when the nurse entered the room silently, surprised to see her inside. "I'm sorry miss, but I'm going to have to change their bandages. It's still fine to stay, visiting hours is still going on." The girl nodded at her and stood up, dusting her skirt and blazer. She eyed the nurse as she tried to wake up Takae, and decided to ask her instead.

"Excuse me, Miss...but is there someone named Midoriya Izuku checked in here?"

The nurse hummed for a moment, and shook her head. "He left a few hours ago, miss. Sorry."

"What about a Togata Mirio?"

Once again, she hummed, deep in thought when she suddenly snapped her fingers with a smile. "Ah! You mean the quirkless one? He's in 12B."

A tidal wave of confusion and fear swept over (Name), accompanied by a chill spreading throughout her back.

"Excuse me, what?" she let out a short, brittle laugh as she creased her brows. Her fingers were bunching up her skirt as she grew restless by the second. "Mirio isn't quirkless."

"Well, sorry for breaking the news to you, Miss but he now is. He's having his rest right now, so please be quiet as you enter the room. Thank you!" she then turned to wake her brothers while she silently and slowly closed the door of their room. Her face was filled with pure confusion while she dragged her feet towards his room, her grip on her bag strap was tightening, to the point where her knuckles turned white.

'Mirio isn't quirkless. How can he be quirkless?'

Thoughts like those kept bouncing around in her mind, and unknowingly, her pace was getting faster and faster.

"Did he lose his quirk? How would he lose his quirk? Did someone take it? If so, who? What happened while I was in Korea? What...what happened to Mirio? What happened in Musutafu?

Was it because of those quirk-enhancing drugs? Was there a reverse? Who did this? No, no. That's ridiculous! How could he possibly..."

She recalled the time when he was in middle school and everyone had to train their quirks. He always told her that he was made fun of, and she would always see him smile anyways. He would always come visit their house exhausted and weary from training and practice, but he would always smile.

He always did.

And that time when she and Mirio played with their quirks in their backyard, as he promised to her that he would get better,

He made a side promise as well, something she wondered about, and why she was remembering it now.

--

"I'm gonna train really, really hard and become the greatest hero, Pookie!"

Mirio announced, placing his fists on his hips while he stood on a large rock. He donned his signature smile and pointed down at her.

"Then I'll be your hero while...while you'll be my princess! Just you wait!"

"O..okay Miri-chan!"

--

She, along with her brothers, Tamaki and Nejire knew how hard he worked just to master his special quirk. His quirk that no one else in the world had. The quirk that turned him into who he was.

--

"No, no. I'm alright!" Mirio held his hands up before she could take another step. He had phased halfway through the makeshift wall she had made for him to train on with his shirt lying on the grass.

He let his head fall while he wheezed and laughed the laugh that always made the girl start giggling along with him.

"I'm- pfff-" he snickered and rubbed his nose. "-I'm fine. I can do this, Pookie."

And then he phased through, just like she expected him to. They had celebrated with her brothers and her friends again, congratulating him on his success.

--

How would it feel to have all that taken way from you...?

--

"I like you, (Name)!"

"I told them I got it from my girlfriend!!"

"When I grow up, I'm gonna marry (Name)!"

--

Why was she remembering all of these? She just had to get to him, and fast.

Before she knew it, she was already bolting through the halls and past nurses and doctors, yelling at her not to run, but she didn't care for their words. She had to see him. She had to see him that instant. She wanted to see him smile again, even though it was forced, just like hers.

Turn after turn, door after door...

And finally, she was in front of Mirio's room.

Her heart beat wildly, she could feel it in her throat and ears as she stared down the tag on the door.

'Togata Mirio, 12 B'

Warily, she knocked and turned the knob, pushing the door wide open. She almost cried seeing the blonde standing in the middle of the room. He was in his hospital clothes still, with bandages secured around his arms. He looked tired, but he was okay, and that's what mattered.

Mirio turned to whoever was in the doorway, and smiled brightly when he saw his girl. She was still in her uniform, and it meant that she went here straight way after her internship just to see him.

He missed her while she was in South Korea, and internships and the preparations for Eri's rescue plan got in the way of their communication, but he was happy to see her. He was so happy. She was the reason, other than the kid, that he was so motivated and pumped to finish the mission, even though he had to lose a part of himself, and someone...

But the girl didn't seem so happy herself.

She looked terrified if not desolate, and on the verge of tears as she was stood by the doorway, blazer and bag in hand. Her hair was unruly and down, shoulders slumped and knees threatening to buckle.

'How can he still manage to smile when his quirk had been taken away from him?'

He frowned at her miserable state and beckoned her for a hug, opening his arms for her. She sobbed, tears flowing down her face for him. Dropping her blazer and bag on the floor, she darted to him, jumping up and wrapping her arms around his shoulders as he wrapped his around her waist.

'She must have been told about what happened to me.' Mirio thought, squeezing her lightly in his arms. 'She's crying so much..'

"Hey, hey are you alri-mmph!"

(Name), out of sadness and relief had kissed the blonde.

He didn't take long to respond, putting his hand on the back of her neck to deepen the kiss, (Name) brushing her hands through his hair as she felt Mirio's surprisingly soft lips pressed against hers. Their hearts hammered against their ribs, heads spinning as they couldn't believe that this was happening to the both of them.

'Why do I feel like I'm doing something wrong?' (Name)'s mind wandered, but was instantly pulled back again, feeling Mirio's strong arms pull her in more and more, until all she could think of was him, him, him, and no one else.

Once they pulled apart, their eyes locked onto each other before (Name) looked away and retreated her arms back to her sides as she realized something.

They were each other's first kisses.

"O-oh, I.. I'm so sorry Mirio..." she murmured, face as red as a cherry. "I shouldn't have..I-I was worried w-when they told me about you, an-and I wasn't th-thinking I just-"

"No, no..don't apologize," he smiled, heavenly sky blue eyes gleaming in contrast to his red face. "It was nice."

---

"That's how.." she murmured, looking at the bandages on his arms after he had told her everything that had happened. "I'm really sorry about Sir, Mirio... But even so, I should have rejected the request and helped you and my brothers.. I should have taken the bullet for you."

"If you did, then you're gonna lose your quirk. Do you want that to happen?"

(Name) laughed a little, leaning on his shoulder, making him smile widely."My brothers haven't told you about our powers yet?"

Mirio looked at the girl, tilting his head. "What do you mean? Is there something you three have been keeping from me?" She nodded, swatting his joking tone away to flutter in the wind. His broad shoulders drooped and he pursed his lips, waiting for her to go on and tell him everything.

"Well, for starters, we're actually...quirkless." she explained, wincing at her words even though Mirio reassured her that he was fine. "Uh, you see...long before that glowing baby issue, there are people called benders that can control the elements through the use of martial arts and they learned to control them through animals or through celestial bodies. Tribes of people were divided according to the element that they could control-"

She dived into the time of abundant benders, stories of Avatars, her inheritance and her family's rare condition while she spent time with the blonde, and she was so engrossed in his presence that she lost track of the time.

"So, long story short," they chuckled, "if I, Tomoe or Takae had taken the bullet, we wouldn't have lost anything, except for blood, of course."

(Name) felt his fingers lace around hers while she stared at the ground, thoughts of the kiss they shared earlier racing in her mind and making her heart go in a frenzy. "Have I ever told you before how thankful I am to have met and to have grown up with you?"

She looked up to meet his brilliant blue eyes that seemed to gleam so bright. "N-no.." she answered, her voice merely a whisper " I don't recall anything, Miri-chan."

"Well then, I'm so thankful, so very thankful that someone up there decided to bless me with someone so caring, someone so kind and someone so so, beautiful." he placed a hand on her cheek and peered into her eyes. "I don't like you anymore," he confessed.

"I'm so in love with you already that I don't even know what to do."

Mirio was leaning in to kiss her, when the doorknob jiggled. They stopped and distanced themselves from each other to avoid getting caught.

"Ah miss, you're still here? It's already quarter to 10, you might not get back home as easy." the nurse from before had peeked inside, with a gentle look on her face.

(Name) stood up abruptly and looked at Mirio. She gave him a smile and pecked his cheek, whispering a good night to him as she grabbed her bag and blazer, then scurrying out the door before shooting him a final glance.

(Name) shook open her glider and sent gust of wind to send her back to the school, though the cool breeze wasn't enough to lessen the heat in her cheeks.

--

"You know sir," the nurse starts, undoing a fresh set of bandages for him "I think you're very lucky to have her."

Mirio looks up at her, with a blush adorning his face. "You really think so?"

"Mmhmm." The nurse hummed, wrapping his arms. "Try not to lose someone as rare as her, alright?"

--

"I thought I told you not to wait up." She narrowed her eyes at him, as he stood from the couch and walked towards her. "You're beginning to learn how to become stubborn, Shoto."

The bi-colored haired boy pulled her into a hug, in which she melted into, wrapping her arms around him as well and as tight as she could.

'Again with that feeling...' She furrowed her brows and tried to shake off the pit in her stomach while he kissed her forehead gently. As if the goosebumps trailing on her limbs and the cold sweat rolling down her nape indicated the feeling one gets when they know they're in trouble.

What was that for?

Why did she feel like she was doing something wrong?

"They're fine, they're fine." She told him. She wished she was too.

"Are you?" He asked softly, still holding her close against him that she could feel his warmth and his cold together, mixing and conflicting much like the emotions in her head.

"I'm fine."

She replied meekly.

"I'm fine..."

---

O wow.

BAHAHAHA

I have been waiting for this moment for literally FOREVER.

Lemme know what you think!

Bye!!!

*laughs evilly >:3c

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1.1K 33 23
This is a reader x Todoroki ff Your name is Hitori Niko(You may change it to your own) ------------------------------ "Niko, please return to me.."Hi...
5.3K 284 22
A MirioXReader fanfic ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "Are you okay?" "I am now." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Y/N Todoro...
997K 39.1K 169
You're sort of a slut. And a spy. A slutty spy. (does contain lemons - I've marked those chapters!) #1 bnhafanfic on Dec 29, 2020! #1 bakugoxreader...
77.9K 3.2K 35
I huge thanks to @Emonekochan26 for making the amazing cover! COMPLETED: MAY/29/20 Some triggering topics, and hints at sexual content! We all dream...