Itazura Na Kiss Jikook Ver

By iamjustjikookfangirl

Jimin never expect that his first love will be so suffering. Well, what do you expect for fall in love with... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 26

3.6K 183 93
By iamjustjikookfangirl

This chapter is supposed to be in the previous chapter but I thought that it would be too long so here's an early update...

Myungdeong clinic was near the beach. So it wouldn’t take much time to find the place after they get off the boat. But what made them grimace their forehead was the state of the clinic that looked neglected, the outer walls were overgrown with moss and various weeds.

“How many years has there been no intern here?”whispered Jimin staring pitifully at the sad building infront of him.

“Long enough, as what I’ve heard from Professor Keullen.” Replied Jungkook didn’t care, he opened the front door using the key he brought from Seoul, “We better clean this place as soon as possible. Separate all of the equipments that still can be used and clean them with alcohol.”

“Yes.” Realizing that Jungkook would be his tutor for the next two weeks, Jimin acted formally. He couldn’t mix his feeling to Jungkook.

After a few minutes, they had lowered some dirty shelves, one patient bed, two tables full of dust and some medical equipments which turned out to be in a glass cabinet.

“They still can be used, nice.” Jungkook muttered in satisfied.

“Where do you want to place these, Jungkook?” Jimin asked, holding up some used empty cardboard boxes.

“Dispose them.” Jungkook replied, still busy separating some standar tools that commonly used to examine patients, “And Jimin, clean the upstairs first, we’ll sleep there tonight.”

“Alright.” After collecting unused items in front of the clinic door, Jimin stepped up towards the stairs. On the second floor, there was a large cavity which was filled with piles of used blankets as well as several folding mattresses covered with thick dust, which made Jimin almost sneezed every five minutes.

“Aigoo~ it’s so dirty here…” Jimin sighed while sweeping the entire room and then mopping it until the dust disappear. Jimin’s hard work was not in vain. Now, the wooden floor was more livable than before. Putting the bucket water aside, Jimin turned to lift the folding mattress and arranged them neatly on the floor.

“Now, just take the suitcases upstairs.” Jimin just arrived on the down floor when Jungkook called his name again.

“Jimin, help me here!”

“Aisshhh, couldn’t he do it by himself?” Jimin grumbled but still approaching Jungkook. The boy was moving some chairs and tables near the front door.

“I want to make a registration table for every patient who registers.” explained Jungkook seeing Jimin’s curious expression.

“Do you need help lifting those tables?”

“No need, you better wash those –“  Jungkook pointed towards a pile of shabby white clothes beside table, “Wash them and put them in place again.” Jungkook ordered, couldn’t be refused.

“Okay.” Jimin deeply sighed, washing in this cold whether like this was the last choice in his life, but there was no way he would dare to refuse, right? So Jimin said nothing, took the clothes into bathroom.

Nearly three hours they cleaned the clinic nonstop, wiping all over the place until sweat drained their body eventhough it was winter in Korea.

After washing and hanged them outside the clinic, Jimin enter the building while rubbing his trembling palms together, “How about I prepare dinner for us?” he asked Jungkook who was sitting tiredly on the chair.

Jungkook gazed at Jimin, “Do you have food?” he asked sharply.

Jimin noded, “I brought some ramen from Seoul.”

Unexpectedly, the kitchen behind the clinic turned out had enough equipment for cooking. Jimin just boiled water in the pan and waited for them to boiled, so he sat and facing Jungkook who was writing something.

“Food…syringe…alcohol….automatic…thermometer…”

“Do yo want to order all of that?” Jimin sounded out after he watched Jungkook muttered to himself.

“Yes….” Jungkook answered without looking up –his fingers were still writing fast on a paper, “I have to ask them to Professor for anticipation.”

“Ohhh” Jimin muttered on his chin –watching Jungkook kept writing his list.
But unexpectedly, Jungkook directed his glare towards Jimin who immediately felt nervous.

“W…what?” Jimin asked –worried.

“You… can you do injecting?”

DEG

Jimin’s eyes dimmed,  he played his fingers under the table with fear.

“Don’t tell me you can’t do it, Jimin! that’s the most basic thing for nurse to do!” Jungkook’s tone rose as Jimin’s body shrank futher under ice boy angry gaze.

“I…I’ve ever tried sometimes…but… I also don’t know why…. something make me always failed…. Either I couldn’t find the bloodvessel, I....usually inject too hard…I… I’m…” it was useless for Jimin defended himself when he saw Jungkook’s cold gaze.

"I even trained with my own hands…but it..it’s still difficult….” Jimin’s voice was almost like a whisper. He was embrassed, scared, and looked very stupid dismantling all his shame in front of Jungkook.

Jimin remembered how he was laughed by his classmates every time he was scolded by the lecturers for his failed attempt taking the blood sample from his partner. How he ended with trying inject his own hands, but it was imposibble to practice alone.

“Aishhhh…” Jungkook took a deep breath, one hand ruffled his hair in frustration, “Why didn’t you ask for my help to be your practice partner?”

“EH?”

Jungkook’s strange question succeed in stopping Jimin’s depressed thought. Jimin widened his eyes while looking at the ice boy in front of him.

Did he not hear right?

“Are you even willing to do it?” Jimin asked, still doubting his hearing. Who knew he had heard wrong? It was impossible for a Jeon Jungkook offered himself as Jimin’s next failed victim.

As if he could see doubt through Jimin, Jungkook hurriedly rolled up the sleeve of his sweater to his elbow, “I bring some sterile syringes, you want to try it now?” Jungkook said, challenging Jimin.

“No –not now Jungkook, let’s eat first.”

Right at that time, the water Jimin left was boiled. He was busy inserting two packs of ramens while Jungkook was staring at Jimin’s back with his chin rested on his palm.

Not until five minutes later, their dinner was ready. The cold whether of the countryside made both of them finished their meal quickly.

“Take the needles in front pocket of my suitcase Jimin.” Jungkook ordered, still not forgetting about their conversation before dinner. Jimin moved anxiously, this time he didn’t obey Jungkook’s orders and remained motionless in place –staring almost beggingly at the bespectacled boy in front of him.

“Why? Are you scared?” Jungkook’s eyebrow rose up to look at Jimin.

“I….” Jimin ran out words to explain his troubles.

“Park Jimin” Jungkook’s tone sounded serious, “Honestly, are you really want to be a nurse?”

Jimin was stunned. What Jungkook asked was same as what his Dean words.

“Tell me, do you really want to in ths major? Not just because of an escape after failing Nutrision major?”

‘I don’t know!’ Jimin wanted to scream, but would Jungkook undertand?

“Jungkook –I “

“Whatever…I’m tired…” Jungkook cutted his words, this time without glancing at Jimin, he left the boy alone.

Bot of Jimin’s palm clenched, his eyes shuttted tight, cursing at himself over and over.

“What happen to me? How can I’m so stupid? I even couldn’t answer Jungkook’s question…”

But there was indeed an emptiness inside his heart. An emptiness that made him almost confused to why he choose this major.

++++

“Co –cold” Jimin’s front teeth chattered as he rolled himself tighter in the thin blanket. Slowly, he tilted his head back –where Jungkook slept parallel to him eventhough he was a distance away.
Jungkook’s question was still fulfilling his mind, even te cold air didn’t dampened Jimin’s heavy breath.

“Why do I’m so stupid? Aishhh! Stupid, stupid Jimin!”  Jimin hit his own head repeatedly but then he stopped, he silently mourned to himself.

“If you’re really stupid, you couldn’t pass Nursery major.”

Jimin turned tense, listening to Jungkook’s whisper behind him.

“But I’m really –“ Jimin started to opposed and turned his body facing Jungkook.

“Stupid?” Jungkook scoffed loudly, “Blaming your stupidity is the worst reason I ever hear, Park Jimin.”

“So then what? Does it because I don’t work hard enough? I even don’t know the answer Jungkook…” Jimin shouted in despair, he gave a pleading gaze to Jungkook but the boy instead raising an eyebrow –as if unaffected.

“So that means you have to find your own answer.” Jungkook said lightly, he was about to turn away to sleep if he didn’t catch Jimin’s pale face, “Your lips are pale? Are you cold?”he inquired.

“A little.” Jimin half lied, he tightened his blanket. He had worn layered shirts but it seemed tobe in vain because he still felt cold.

“Aishhhh…” Jungkook spontaneously massaged his forehead -suddenly feeling dizzy. “Ask eomma to send a thick blanket for you tomorrow.” Jungkook ordered.

“Okay.” Jimin weakly whispered, “How about you?”

“I’ll also send a message.” As he said that, Jungkook took out his handphone and typed his phone quickly as Jimin gazed at Jungkook curiously.

“Why don’t we just ask two blankets at the same –“

“NO!” Jungkook refused –also sound angry and horrified, “It’ll be a big disaster if eomma knows we both turn out to be in the same place, I don’t want us to get married as soon as we return to Seoul Park Jimin.” Jungkook always called Jimin’s full name everytime he felt annoyed at him.

Jimin was silent.

The cold air was nothing compared to his broken heart hearing Jungkook’s words.
“I know that you don’t like me…. But you should control your words Jeon Jungkook.” Jimin avoided to looked at Jungkook who instead rolled his eyes.

“Control? Did I say something wrong?”
Jungkook’s speech sounded as if he challenged Jimin, so the smaller boy immediately got up from his mattress, “You spoke as if I’m a bad choice to marry with!”

“Indeed.” Jungkook replied, he grinned when he caught the angry face on Jimin turned in shock, “Why should I marry you? There are still many things you have to pursue rather than thinking of marrying me, Jimin. Take care your studies first…”

Deliberately, Jungkook scanned Jimin’s body with his eyes, “You even can’t inject a patient, so what do you expect? I will choose you? Don’t dream too high, Jimin.” Jungkook closed the conversation with turning around, back facing Jimin who had mental breakdown because he couldn’t deny Jungkook’s words.

The pain after hearing Jungkook’s rejection was nothing compared to the boy insinuated regarding Jimin’s  weakness in his own study major.

“I also don’t want to be like this, Jungkook…” he regretted.

++++

In the morning, the clinic near the beach was full of spies from the curious villagers who intentionally passed in front of the clinic. They were curious because it had been 3 years since the clinic operated and indeed there were no nurse of doctor who bother to go to this remote island.

“Hi, ahjumma. Good morning~” Jimin greeted a couple of mothers who stood near the clinic while holding their children.

“Morning.” One of the mother greeted back awkwardly, “Does this clinic open again?” her question represented the question of all the people who stood in front of the clinic.

“Yes, we are doing our internship here. If there’s anyone who needs medical treatment, please come here.” Jimin offered while throwing a wide smile at everyone. Some people responded, some didn’t. but Jimin wasn’t discourage, he entered back to clinic –helping Jungkook clean up medical equipments to put it on Jungkook’s desk.

“They are still watching us outside.” Jungkook sighed without glancing outside the window.

“Perhaps they’re just curious, this clinic had been closed for long time.” Jimin commented as he put a small cotton pad next to the stethoscope.

“But why are they staring at me that way?  They’d better come in if they have a complaint, right?” Jungkook was still grumbling. From the opposite the room, Jimin smiled a little, he really knew that Jungkook didn’t like being the centre of attention.

Even when Jungkook and Jimin had finished preparing, the villagers never dare to enter the medical building. The crowd started to disperse at noon, and half of them was still whispering at each other as they pointed towards clinic.

Jungkook who sat silently on the chair, started to feel bored. The boy instead opened a book from his drawer and start reading to spend his time.

++++

TAK

“It’s time to close the clinic, Jimin.” Jungkook said as he closed the book he just read.

Jimin who just dazely stared at the outside, startleted listening to his voice, “But can we wait a little longer? Perhaps in thirty minutes –“

“What? They are just watching us Jimin, there’ll be tomorrow. So close the door now!” Jungkook’s raised voice made Jimin hurriedly approach the door. He tried arranging some speech to give the crowd outside, but before he could reach the front door, they immediately dispersed to their house.

Jimin sighed in disappointment.

“I told you so! Hurry close the door!” Jungkook shouted again.

“Alright.” Jimin’s posture slightly hunch down. His first day on intership was so sad. They even didn’t get a patient today.
He would close the door when a tall man carrying a large bag stopped Jimin’s movement, “Wait!” said the man smiling broadly, “Are you Park Jimin?” he asked.

“Y –yes” Jimin answer with anticipation, but his enthusiasm broke down when the man instead took a large package from inside his bag.

“Apparently, he isn’t a patient.” He whispered to himself.

“Please sign here.” The mailman extended a receipt paper. Jimin noded as he signed on the paper but his hand suddenly stiffened when he read the name printed on the paper.

“J…Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin?” Jimin’s lips trembled in panic.

Oh no… don’t say that….

“Yeah, I heard from the fishermen that both of you are doing internship in this clinic.” The mailman said without burden. He didn’t see how Jimin turned tense and cold sweat started running down his face.
Oh Godnesss… how could….

“Thank you, I’m in hurry because the fisherman said that they’ll go sailing again!” the mailman bowed slightly and turned to leave.

Jimin didn’t response, he just stared at large package in his hands that he clearly knew what’s inside.

“Jimin, why are you still here?”

Oh good, Jungkook was behind him too! Great!

“Ngg… it’s nothing” Jimin frantically shook his head and tried to hide the package behind him, “Do you want to eat ramen? I w-will make it right now… I… I’ll go upstairs.”

Before Jimin could run away, Jungkook quickly pulled the large package from Jimin’s grip.

“What’s this?” Jungkook glared annoyedly at Jimin.

“Nothing!”

Too soon, Jimin pulled the package from Jungkook and of course, it made the genius boy became more suspicious.

“If it’s nothing, why are you panicking?” Jungkook snapped, trying to pull the package back.

“No, Jungkook!”

“No what?!”

They started to fight for the package and struggling to pull it from each other. That was why the wrapper began to tear and then…

BRAK

A dark blue blanket –still new, wrapped in plastic, falling to the floor.

“I’m so dead.” Jimin hissed –began to feel terrified.

Jungkook’s pupil widened, he finally understood the situation and snatched the receipt paper from Jimin’s hands.

“Jeon Jungkook and Park Jim –“ Jungkook cursed in a muffled voice, “EOMMA!”

As if answering Jungkook’s shouting, the handphone on his pocket buzzed and the name that appear made Jungkook immediately shout out, “What is eomma doing?!”

Instead being angry because her son dare to yell at her, Hana laughed cheerfully from across the phone, “Eomma just don’t want you two get cold! Kyaa Jungkook! Why didn’t you tell me that you are in the same internship with Jimin? Ahhh, I’m sure that you want to be left alone with Jimin, right? Right?” Hana teased as usual, as if she didn’t know that Jungkook almost trembled in anger.

“Who tells eomma that we are –“

“From your Appa!” Hana replied, which caused Taehoon’s voice from the other side of the phone could be heard next, “Honey, you promised not to tell Jungkook. He could be angry….”

“Appa.” Hissed Jungkook, his voice sounded dangerous.

“Forgive Appa, Jungkook. Your mother threatened to run away from home if I didn’t tell her what we talked about in the harbor. Sorry Jungkook! But it’s also your fault! Why did you send the message almost at the same time with Jimin? That makes your mother became more suspicious!” Taehoon blamed Jungkook’s small mistake last night.

“But still –“ jungkook’s protest was cut off by another voice, Jimin’s father.

“Jungkook? Are you really doing internship with Jimin?” Jungmoo sounded worried.

“Yes ahjussi.” Jungkook tiredly replied.

“Listen here, young man! I trust you! You two can’t do adult thing there, you hear that? Also, say that to Jimin –“

“Ssttt, you’re so noisy Jungmoo” this time Hana took over, “Listen to eomma Jungkook, you can do anything to Jimin –aissh Jungmoo, don’t be so conservative. We will be responsible if anything happen, after all we have arranged their married later. Hello? Jungkook? Are you still there?”

KLIK

Jungkook immediately ended the call. He glanced at Jimin’s blushing face next to him.

“Did you also hear?” Jungkook sarcastically asked.

Jimin noded his head stiffly. Without much talk, Jungkook picked the new blanket on the floor and then climb upstairs, where they would sleep.

Jimin followed behind him. He played his hands nervously. What should he do? They couldn’t really share blanket together, right? Because if it really happened, then….

BRAK

Jimin jumped in surprise when Jungkook tear the plastic wrapper and then spreaded the blanket widely. The blanket was dobled size and looked very comfortable, Jimin could imagine how warm it was inside.

“Drag your mattress here.” Jungkook ordered.

Jimin obeyed him, he pulled his folding mattress closer…and closer…until two of their mattress laid side by side without any distance.

“But –“

“There was no other options, Park Jimin.” Jungkook threw his sharp glare and success to shut Jimin’s protest, “Maybe eomma did it on purpose, but she isn’t here so calm down….”

“Don’t worry because nothing will happen between us.” After saying that, Jungkook lied his body on his mattress and drowned himself under the blanket, “Moreover… you’re not that interesting.” Jungkook’s words automatically stopped Jimin to lie down on his own mattress.

“What!”

“Just look at your chubby face and your body.”

“I’m not chubby!” eventhough he said that, both of Jimin’s palm moved to cup his cheeks which wasn’t unseen by Jungkook.

“Tsk!” Jungkook rolled his body comfortably under blanket. His mother indeed had gone far this time, but with this thick blanket, Jungkook couldn’t complain anymore. The blanket was really warm and comfortable, and the most important, it could protect them from cold air.

Jimin –who lied down beside Jungkook– had fallen a sleep as soon as his head touched the pillow. And when Jungkook saw Jimin’s peaceful sleeping face, he finally sighed with relief.

++++

Today, Jimin tried once again. And this time, he left without waking Jungkook from his sleep.

“Didn’t he said that I have to work alone?” muttered Jimin, trying to get rid of guilt because he had left without saying anything. Moreover, Jungkook was his supervisor.

“Anyway, I’ll show Jungkook that  can save my grade for the next semester. Hwaiting Jimin!”

Wearing his jacket and bring his book, Jimin silently went out the clinic. The air outside was really cold that Jimin had to tightened the jacket around his body.

“Good morning.”

“Good morning ahjumma.”

Since he leaving the clinic, Jimin was busy greeting several Myeongdong villagers who happened to go sailing that morning. They met near the beach with a group of small children playing there.

“Morning.” Said one of middle age woman after watching Jimin’s face carefully.

“Will ahjumma go sailing this morning?” Jimin tried to make conversation.

“Yes, there will be high tide to night, so there’ll be many fish this morning.” Said one of an old man who was busy folding his nets.

“Oh.” Jimin smiled a little and looked at several people around them that was watching their interaction but not asking anything.

“Nngg… I –“

“Hey, who are you?” one of a small boy who had been busy looking for small shells with his friend came in front of Jimin.

“Yes?” Jimin said, a little surprise.

“Who are you?” the young boy frowned cutely, “Are you a strange people who live in that haunted clinic?”

“I’m not a strange people, little boy. I’m a prospective nurse.” Jimin knelt down in front of the small boy.

“Pros…nurse?” the boy scratched his head with confused expression, but shortly after he run towards another woman, “Eomma! What is nurse?” he asked innocently. His mother just smiled, she exchanged glances with Jimin as if apologizing for her son’s behavior.

“A nurse is someone who help a doctor to heal sick people.” Jimin explained, he stood up and walked towards the small boy and his mother.

The boy was staring doubtfully at Jimin before looking up to his mother –waiting for her statement.

“That’s right.” His mother agreed.

A smile bloomed on Jimin’s lips.

“It has been a long time…” the woman sighed, her eyes were wandering far away, “…since the last time there was a doctor stayed on that clinic. We thought no one would open it again….” Her speech represented almost the entire villagers mind who were surprised with Jungkook and Jimin’s arrival.

But now it has been opened again….and here we are.” Jimin widened his smile, his body bowed down towards the little boy, “For you little boy, if you even feel sick or get hurt, just come to our clinic, we will cure you.”

“Are you sure you can? I’m not sure with you.” The boy said, slightly glaring at Jimin.

“Aigoo~ looks like I have to check if Yuuki’s soul flies to this island, because you’re so similar to him!” Jimin muttered to himself. Either in Seoul or here, why is there always an annoying kid with similar personality?

“Who is Yuuki?” the boy was distracted.

“He’s younger brother of the doctor who came here with me. Both of you will be bestfriend if you ever meet.” Jimin flicked the boy’s nose which made him groan irritably.

“You’re bad nurse! Chase him, my friends!” said the little boy towards a bunch of other kids who immediately left their shellfish and ran after Jimin.

“No! No, I –hahahhaha” Jimin fell down when one of the kid managed to hold his leg.

No wonder Jimin fell on the sand, rolled around to avod some pairs of hands who wanted to catch him.

“So this is what you do when  visiting villagers around here? Playing on the beach with kids? Good job, Park Jimin!”

That afternoon, Jimin couldn’t argue with any of Jungkook’s sharp word when he came back to clinic with messy hair and clothes full of sand.

The bunch of kids that he met on the beach kept following him around, and it ended with him stayed to play with them for hours.

Without getting any patient.

“Do you forget our purpose coming here? To play around? Don’t be kidding Park Jimin! I’m here only for helping your grade so you should know your position! Don’t think that because it’s only two of us so you can play around without doing anything!”

Lowering his head, Jimin could see his white shirt dirtied with sand. The scene made his guilt doubled.

“I’m sorry…” he whispered after a few silence.

Jungkook snorted loudly, “I don’t need your apologize. You better clean….” Jungkook’s word was cutted off when he heard the heavy steps of a middle age man who rushed over to them.

“Ca…can you come with me? Sungjong….Sungjong has a very high fever!” his rashes were almost without a pause, his panicked face made Jungkook noded his head and quickly told Jimin to prepare his tools.

“Is he okay? This morning, he was still playing as usual. He also didn’t eat anything unsual but why…..” the mother looked almost in tears seeing his son shivered violently.

Jungkook didn’t answer immediately, he checked the kid pupils with a small flashlight and then counted his heartbeats.

“It’s normal, then what –“ Jungkook raised an eyebrow as his gaze scrutinized the kid mouth.

“Oh, it’s okay. He’ll just grows his last molars…not a serius illness.” Said Jungkook, sighing with relief while rubbing the crying kid .

“Really?” tears spilled on the mother cheeeks when Jungkook nodded his head, “Aigoo my son!” she reached her son and hugged him on her chest. Meanwhile the husband squeezed Jungkook’s shoulder, “How should we thank you?”

“No problem, it’s our job.” Jungkook smiled a little. Jimin who had been waiting anxiously, was also relief –his gaze didn’t stop staring at Sungjong boy.

“Luckily Jimin-sshi had came here and played with my son this morning. He also said if we need help, just come to your clinic….and I listen to his words…” the man’s gentle smile moved towards Jimin who smiled back.

In silence, Jungkook glanced to his side, where Jimin was sitting.

“Alright, we’ll be off for now. Tomorrow, if our medicine supply has come, I’ll give painkillers for Sungjong. Don’t allow him eating sweets first.” Advice Jungkook before getting to his feet.

“We’ll be watch him.” the father continued to take them out of the house, “thank you once again, I don’t know how to repay your kindness.”

“No need, it’s our job.” Jungkook bowed formally when they left.

“You’re so awesome, Jungkook…” Jimin praised softly while continuing to observe the change in Jungkook’s face –because the boy expression was too difficult to read.

“Awesome? Why?” Jimin was rather surprise to hear that Jungkook’s tone had returned to sound flat, unlike a while ago when they had a fight.

“You’re awesome because you had looked really like a true professional doctor! You can cure others…doesn’t it great?” Jimin whispered with proudness on every syllable he said.

He knew that Jungkook was genius, he also knew that Jungkook could be anything he wanted, but Jimin never expected to see Jungkook being a doctor was a very suitable profession for the genius boy.

Sret

Jungkook’s step stopped in the middle of a pitch black path.

“What’s wrong Jungkook?” Jimin inquired, watching Jungkook’s expression, afraid if his words made this bespectacled boy angry again.

“No…it’s just…” Jungkook stared blankly at the dark path in front of him, remembering a line of the words fisherman had just said about Jimin.

‘Luckily Jimin-sshi had came here and played with my son this morning. He also said if we need help, just come to your clinic….and I listen to his words…’

“Jungkook? Hey, Jungkook?” Jimin’s hands in front of his face managed to break his reverie. He just nodded a little, fixing his eyesglassed and then walked again towards their clinic.

Even in clinic, when Jimin had said goodnight, and when they both had lied side by side, Jungkook was still busy with his endless thought.

“I’m wonderful?” Jungkook laughed mockingly. In one swift movement, Jungkook rested his chin on his palm –staring at Jimin’s peaceful face in deep slumber.

Jungkook’s eyes darkened, emitting many emotions before finally he took a deep breath, and then continue his sleep with backfacing Jimin.

++++

Notes:
I know that there's still not Jikook's fluff moment here and quite boring but can you believe that I spend almost 20 pages for this chapter?

Also, what do you think about the story so far? Do you think that I should speed up the storyline or something? Votes and comments will be appreciated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286 8 8
(This is a more smut than you think so stick around.) Jeon Jungkook is a single father. He sent his daughter to a new school after moving out of Seou...
28.7K 885 86
"When it comes to love,you should expect the unexpected. Cause you will fall inlove to the people you never expected." Park jimin a new transfer who...
146K 7.1K 55
What happens when two souls of different attitudes fell in love with each other? Where Jin is cuty, sassy, straight forward and Jungkook is cold, i...
8.1K 711 26
▸ Jimin has to choose between Jungkook, the man who taught him to fall in love; and Taehyung, the man from whom he learnt how to abide and fulfill pr...