He is a psycho .

By rosyqueenz_

" What's mine is mine . What's yours is also mine . " " And you is mine . ONLY . MINE ! " Genre : [ Action +... More

Introduction
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Synopsis

751 49 8
By rosyqueenz_

            Jung Eunha a girl who has properties , look and more . She is the daughter of the most famous company , Jung Family Corporation . She has a twin sister named Jung Eunbi . Their face are quite similiar , the difference is their hair and heart . Not long after that , she lost her twin sister in most terrified look . After having a sad moments , she found someone that maybe related to her twin sister death .

" There's must be something behind this . No way , my sister died like that ! I've to find it ! "

          Jeon Jungkook on of the famous guys in public . His look and his manly voice can make all girl melted and fall in love with him . But , no one know his past memories . And no one know his sickness . He has two side that nobody's know . But , they didn't know that he is a ...... Psycho .

" I can kill whoever I want , whoever I don't want . And I also can kill .... You . "

       They meet in most sweet part ever like a drama . But , neither both of them searching for each other after that . Eunha start to realised that Jungkook has a related with her sister death . With a fast move , she finnaly found an evidence . Because of Eunha made a wrong step , she were trapped in Jungkook world . Seeing Jungkook wih his sickness made she want to help him change .

" J-jungkook , p-please don't be like this . Let me go please ... "

" There is no way exit , my dear . Once you came into my world , there is no exit . "

     But everything gone wrong when both of them were fall in love with each other . Jungkook started to realised his feeling toward Eunha . But , the third person start interrupt made Jungkook become more psycho and kill more people . Eunha try to escaped after Jungkook want to kill her , but can't .

" J-jungkook , please don't kill me ... I with him is nothing .. we are friends ! "

" Friends ? A friend should not kiss each other . Remember what I have said to you ?  "

" What's mine is mine .  What's yours is mine . "

" And you is ONLY . MINE !! "

______________________________

Vote ?
Comment ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 1.6K 31
"You are mine and only mine. All rights reserved." You thought you knew him. From inside out. More than anyone else in the whole world. Oh, how you...
17.1K 570 24
[Slow updates as I am busy in updating other story] "𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰?" 𝐇𝐞...
INSANE ✓ By 𝖊

Mystery / Thriller

41.3K 3.5K 20
[BTS] [COMPLETED] ❝ are you feeling safer now that i am all locked up? ❞ - in which a boy believes that he has the right to kill /locked up in a bui...
6.4K 391 25
"You will be mine" he said looking at her but his expression changed when he saw her smirking... A romantic story of a fearless , merciless and cold...