Parallel World: The Fairy's S...

By Jaimelyn_1995

[Original Story] Previous Title: The Fairy and Her Adopted Adorable Little Bun "What the fudge?!" Ming Yan... More

I
II
I'm Sorry
III
IV
V
VI

Jam's Note

3.3K 33 1
By Jaimelyn_1995

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names or characters, events and places in this story are products of the authors or are fictional. Any resemblance to reality is purely coincidental.

Do not distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display or create derivative works from or exploit the contents of this story in any way. Please obtain permission.

---***---

*This story is the better version of 'Mischievous Young Miss'. I know, everything in the story changed, but what can I do? I realize the version that book are full of plot holes and even for me, it's too boring. I hope you guys understand!

---***---

© 2019 by Jam Kim. All right reserved.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.3K 3.6K 22
"Rana Sa...." Why are you trembling...are you ok should I call someone for help.... "Sh...ssshhhhh...... Ahana....i would be inside you till now if y...
16.1K 392 27
In which the middle daughter of the governor wishes to be the first ever female surgeon and will stop at nothing to be so. However, will her plans wo...
9.3K 133 110
The ancient saying goes: Most generals come from Guan Xi, while ministers come from Guan Dong. He Lisa was born to be a Star General. She was merely...
14.4K 366 15
ʜᴇʟʟᴏ(●'◡'●)ノ, ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ɪs ʜᴇʀᴇ🙂. ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴍʏ 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴀ ɪᴍᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀ sᴏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴀ ʜɪɢʜ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛ...