III

Dedicated to @Ashajama1602

The goddess snap her fingers and said, "Then cultivation world it is."

After the goddess said that, Ming Yan felt her world to blacken and she lost her consciousness.

The goddess start to think what she will give to Ming Yan first before she transfer her soul to that world when it's finally time.

"Finally, I'm done."

The goddess is gloating at her successful mission when she heard a beep.

*Beep*

Looking at her crystal ball, the goddess suddenly staggered. With a pale face, the goddess check if once again if she saw incorrectly.

F*ck!!

The goddess, who's gloating a while ago suddenly have a face pale. Just thinking her scary aura, the goddess really wants to back up. But thinking at her f*cked up work again, the goddess swallowed lumps of saliva before bravely snap her fingers and disappeared.

You read it right. The goddess f*ck up once again. But now that she already experienced how she's angry, the goddess have a second thought of coming down and help even though it's her fault, again.

---***---

Opening her eyes, Ming Yan started to look at her new surroundings groggily. Ming Yan's at lost first before she remembered a certain information.

She died and she met a goddess who's at fault to her death. Whom also promised to compensate her by giving her a second chance to live and gifts.

When she remembered it, Ming Yan becomes fully awake.

"Gosh, that's really not a dream. It's really true."

Feeling a sudden happiness at her new and current situation, Ming Yan stand up from sitting at the bed when she heard a voice.

"Haha, finally I can live once again." A voice of a old man said.

"Ahmm.. who are you?" Ming Yan asked while looking around expecting to see someone.

"Hcckk!! Shouldn't I be the one to ask you that?"

"Eh?! I should be okay?! This is my room. Where are you anyway?"

"Of course I'm in your body."

"Ehhh??? My body? Why are you in my body? Get out, old man."

"Why would I get out? Besides this body will be mine so you should be the one to go out."

Just the old man's voice finished saying it, Ming Yan felt a sudden pain. It's so painful like her soul is getting burned and jabbed by countless needles.

While Ming Yan is experiencing hellish pain and battling a force in her new body for the control and who will own the body, the goddess appeared.

"The hell? Looks like I'm late. Anyway, I should just help her to the battle then."

A white light shot from the goddess' finger to Ming Yan's body.

Feeling suddenly warm, Ming Yan finally gain strength to battle more while the force who wants to own her new body suddenly feel weak. The battle last for almost one hour until the foreign force got defeated.

The goddess give time for Ming Yan to recover first before she speaks again.

"Ahmm... Are you okay?" The goddess ask while wringing her wrist for nervousness.