WILL EVER UNITE??

بواسطة subagokul118

Rewriting of kumkumbhagya leap.. But not 20 years but 3 years......What will happen If Pragya And Abhi cross... المزيد

Prologue
Chapter - 1 Our Different life
Chapter 2 Meeting My Mine
CHAPTER - 4 OUR MEETING
CHAPTER - 5 - FALLING
CHAPTER - 6 MY RIGHTS
CHAPTER - 7 MY DAUGHTER
CHAPTER - 8 HE IS MY SAFE ZONE
CHAPTER - 9 HIS PRESENCE
CHAPTER - 10 HER CARE
CHAPTER - 11 "HER SAVIOUR"
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14 "DECISION"
CHAPTER - 15
CHAPTER-16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER - 18
CHAPTER 19 "HE IS HERS"
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21"OUR MUCHKINS"
CHAPTER 22"SHE IS UPSET"
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
EPILOGUE

Chapter - 3 Our daughters

2.5K 160 34
بواسطة subagokul118

💖💖💖Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented....💖💖💖

Silent readers do vote if you like this story...🤗🤗

I didn't expect this story will be loved by many people... Thanks for your constant support guys.... Keep supporting!!!!... Keep Reading!!!!....

Target 🎯 60+votes...

Happy Reading!!!! 😻😻😻

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Let's get into the story.... 😍

Abhi by carrying prachi in his arms walking towards the classroom...

Prachi securely surrounded her arms around abhi's neck... It's looks so adorable while seeing them together....

On the other side...

Dev and pragya waiting for prachi....

Abhi and prachi walking at the same corridor where pragya and Dev is standing....

Prachi squealed in joy seeing pragya...

Prachi: buddy see my Mumma..

She raised her hand towards pragya....

Abhi about to see towards the direction which prachi is showing...

Just then his mobile rings...

He make stand prachi on her feet and attends the call... He turns to other side...

Pragya calls prachi...

Prachi pulls abhi's pants... Abhi looks at her still concentrating on the mobile...

Prachi: buddy my maa came... I'll see you soon....

She bid bye to him....abhi too responds... Prachi runs from there.... Still abhi standing there showing his back...

Pragya hugs prachi...

Pragya: how long dear??...

Prachi: sorry maa.. I forgot the route....

Pragya: OK but who helped you ...

Prachi points abhi...

Pragya turns towards abhi and she couldn't identify him because abhi is standing there showing his back....

Prachi: maa come let's go...

Both pragya, Dev, prachi went to principal room....

Abhi cuts his call and turned towards the side finding prachi going with her mother....

Abhi remembers the cute girl and smiles to himself....

He went from there...

😍😍😍😍

In principal room...

Dev, pragya and prachi seated before the principal Mam....

Mam: Dev thanks for bringing such a brilliant teacher to our school...

Dev: no mention mam...

Pragya smiles...

Mam: by the way Mrs. pragya arora you can be the class incharge for tenth grade....

Pragya: mam it's a small request.. I love to be a class in charge for prachi's class because I love to teach small kids...

Mam: but you can take class to tenth grade right... You are so brilliant in English and grammar...

Pragya: mam I'll take English and grammar to class tenth even though....

Mam: OK pragya as your wish... You can be a class incharge for kg... But you should handle the English subject for both tenth and eighth grade... Is it OK???...

Pragya: OK mam thank you... Shall I take prachi to the class...

Mam: sure pragya... But after completing the small process... Actually prachi's father should sign this form....

Prachi keenly looking at pragya's face for an answer....

Pragya gestures Dev to take prachi outside...

Pragya: mam sorry it's personal so I can't tell about him... Show me where I want to sign...

Mam: I know it's personal but I want to (before she could complete)....

Pragya: mam please he not important in my life....

Mam: OK I'm sorry... You sign here.... You can go to your daughter's class .....collect the information to miss Mabel... OK dear

Pragya: OK mam thank you...

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Dev left from there... Prachi and pragya went to their class 😂...

Prachi went and sat beside one boy...

Pragya came to dice...

Pragya: hello my little guys... I'm your class teacher cutie pies... We going to learn many things, play many things and most importantly friendly with everyone....

All the childrens smiles seeing pragya... Even too they didn't understand properly they just nodding their heads ( how cute 🤗)...

Pragya: so shall we start???...

Childrens: yes mam...

Pragya: OK first everyone say your names... OK...

According to the beach wise every one starts to say their names...

But then pragya noticed Riya crying....

Riya is crying because of the new atmosphere... Everyone new faces...she is a kid... (even I too cried when I'm going to kg😁).... She wants to go to her papa... She cries...

Pragya went towards her....

Pragya bends down to her height...

She holds Riya's hands.... Riya looks at her...

Pragya felt unknown happiness while seeing Riya which she felt only with prachi....

Pragya: what happened beta??...

She asked caressing her hair...

Riya kept silent and then she said...

Riya: I want to go to papa... I want papa...

Pragya: oh Oo meri bacha... See don't cry dear... We'll see your papa soon... He'll be here at soon... Before that come let's see the new students...

Somehow Riya stopped crying and looks the surrounding.... Still she wants to go to papa...

Pragya kissed her forehead and pragya takes Riya in her arms....

Riya felt motherly love with the way pragya carries her...

With pragya she doesn't know why she felt so solence when she carries Riya... She felt heart contempted....

Pragya pats her back... Riya keeps her head on crook of pragya's neck and hugs her closely....

After sometime pragya felt Riya is back to normal...

She sat on the chair and placed Riya on her lap.... She saw prachi is seeing her.... Pragya calls prachi near her...

Pragya: so riya baby is fine now???...

Riya just nods her head and keeps her head on pragya's chest...

Pragya don't know why she getting more close with riya like prachi...

Prachi: so Riya will you be my friend...

She says showing her little hands... Riya smiles and shakes her little hands with prachi's hand.... Pragya felt happy....

Later riya and prachi sat on same table.... They were so happy for others....

Pragya felt happy seeing them together she doesn't know why??... (may be we know 😁)

Class went Superbbbbbbly for every kid... They introduced themselves today and also they learned a English ryhmes....

It's the time for them to go to home....

Riya: bye mam...

Pragya kissed her forehead...

Pragya: bye sweetheart...

Prachi: maa when we'll go home...

Pragya: after half an hour dear...

Prachi: OK until you come I'll play with Riya on the ground till her father comes OK...

Pragya: OK be careful...

Saying this she went to tenth grade...

Both prachi and Riya playing in the ground....

Abhi came there.... Kids felt happy seeing abhi there....

Riya hugs her father... Abhi takes Riya in his arms and throws her in air... She giggles...

Prachi felt sad that she didn't have father like to do with her....

Riya noticed her friend face which is sad... She turns abhi's face to see prachi....

Abhi bends to prachi's height....

Abhi: why my little bird is sad??...

He asks by ruffling her two tiny pony....

Prachi: my Mumma won't do like this with me... (in Sad face)...

Both Abhi and Riya can't able to see her sad face....

Riya murmured something in abhi's ears....

Abhi takes prachi in his arms and throws her in air and catches again.... He did this for sometime....

Prachi smiles in joy... Later she hugs abhi... Abhi takes riya too in his arms.... He felt completed by having these two muchkins in his arms.... He remembered about pragya and his other daughter....

Later he drops them safely... He handovers the 🍫 chocolate to both of them...

Prachi: how did you brought for me...

Abhi: I thought you should be in my princess class so and brought for you too....

Prachi gesture abhi to bend... She kissed his cheek....

Prachi: thanks buddy....

Riya: papa you know her mumma is our class mam... I love her so much... She is so lovely....

Abhi: is it???...

Prachi: you know buddy Riya cried and later my mumma consoled her....

Riya: yes papa... I like her so much....

Abhi: so my princess loves her... Definitely I want to see her....

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

To be continued....

So what will happen next.....

Press vote and complete the target soon guys ...next chapter is too ready.....

Don't forget to cast your views....

By subagokul...

Tata

😊😊😊😊😁😁😁😁😁👋👋👋👋👋👋

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

18.9K 1.8K 18
Abhi and Pragya are opposite poles... they don't like each other but the circumstances made them a couple.. will they accept each other as their soul...
59.4K 4K 24
Pragya with her 5 years old child comes to India, she doesn't know who is the father of her child; Abhi doesn't know anything about Pragya and child...
63.1K 5.6K 44
Pragya and Abhi, both have likely different pasts.. When both enter into a bond of marriage, what they will do?? they both don't like each other nor...
SoulMates بواسطة Anushka

قصص الهواة

1K 65 1
She loves him. He loves her. But will they have a happily ever after. Read to know more