Boku no Hero Academia Oneshots

By Dia_0724

Requests are open! I just really enjoy BNHA and want to share it with others! ^^ More

Requests Open!
Midoriya Izuku x Reader (fluff) - Mr. Snuggles
Katsuki Bakugou x Reader - Summer Festival
Dabi x Reader (lemon) - Little Girl
Todoroki Shoto x Reader - That Winter Evening
Kirishima Eijirou x Reader (Angst) -Thank you
Todoroki Shoto/Bakugou Katsuki x Reader - Valentine's Day
Tomura Shigaraki x Reader (fluff) - Video Games
Kaminari Denki x Reader (Lime) - Shocking!
Dabi x Reader - Troublemakers (Part 1)
I think I broke the Anime Matrix
Midoriya Izuku x Reader (Lemon) - Daddy
Aizawa Shota x Reader - Theme Parks
Katsuki Bakugou x Reader (Lemon) - Not going down without a fight
Todoroki Shoto x Reader (Fantasy AU) - Kingdom Flower
Dabi x Reader - Troublemakers (Part 2)
Bakugou Katsuki x Assassin!Reader (AU) - Feel Invincible
Midoriya Izuku x Short! Singer! Reader - Deja Vu
Yandere! Villain! Deku x Reader x Bakugou Katsuki - The cat's eyes (Part 1)
Yandere!Villain! Deku/Bakugou Katsuki x Reader - The Cat's Eyes (Part 2) (Lemon)
Todoroki Shoto x Reader (Fantasy AU) (Lemon) - Fuck the Rules
Dabi x reader - my favourite hero
(Long fic)Yandere! Todoroki Shoto x Reader - If I could choose any word
--•A day off (various)
Right now
🎄Neko! Izuku! x Neko! Reader (lemon) - baby, its cold outside
🎄Todoroki Shoto x Reader - Under the mistletoe
Tomura Shigaraki x Short! Reader - keep your hat on!
🎄Dabi x Kind! Reader (fluff) - Hot chocolate and fairylights
Eyyy
❤Bakugou Katsuki x Reader (lemon) - Fat ass!
❤Dabi x Villain! Reader (Lemon) - Hunting Love
s o r r y
Yandere!Kirishima Eijirou x suicidal!reader - (part one)Mine to Protect
Vampire! Izuku Midoriya x Werewolf! Reader (Lemon) - Kacchan
Aizawa Shota x Reader (fluff) - embarrassment
Bakugo Katsuki x Reader (fantasy AU) - hell yes
Tomura Shigaraki x cute!reader (lemon) - pinkies up, we're posh here!
Aizawa Shota x reader (lemon) - bedhead
Shigaraki Tomura x Dying! Reader - Maybe next time
Pet names -«Various»
Dabi x Reader (fluff) - Pizza
🔷discussion- Dabi is a todoroki
Todoroki Shoto x Reader (Lemon) - Trains or sofas?
Dabi lemon (sequel)??
Dabi x reader (Lemon) - little girl PART 2
Kaminari Denki x suicidal! Reader (Lemon) - Feel better
(T ^ T)
An entire book?!?!
Villain! Bakugou Katsuki x Reader - Hostage
Dabi/Aizawa Shota x Reader (Lemon) - A little competition
Villain! Katsuki Bakugou x Reader (Lemon) Part 2 - Hostage
Izuku Midoriya x Reader (Fluff) - Make it all better
Cover contest!
Shigaraki Tomura x reader (fluff) - Kawaii
Yandere! Shigaraki Tomura x Reader - Unstable
𝓟𝓲𝓬𝓴 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓽𝓮|| Midoriya /Bakugou /Todoroki x Reader - Angelic
Help wanted
Sick but alive
Todoroki Shoto x Reader (short angst) - Kindling
Dabi x Reader - Blossoms
Hey guys, please read
Todoroki shoto x Shy! Reader
More LEMONS! Return of the author too! Please read :)
Please read
Bakugou Katsuki x Reader (LEMON) - Experimentation
Jojo fans?
It's up!
Boo (you've been spookified)

Shinsou Hitoshi x Reader (Lemon) - Dormatory disaster

27.7K 363 135
By Dia_0724

"And your dorm is in building 1E, room 14."

You bowed, thanking your teacher for your room key. Taking the key, you ran to catch up to the small group of friends that were with you. You walked beside your best friend, (bf/n) as she spoke with your other friends, heading towards their new home.

————————————

Opening the bedroom door, you yawned and stumbled in. Your friends and you had been training for the whole evening, leaving you tired and fatigued. Climbing into bed, you closed your eyes and hoped to get some rest.

The rest was short lived though, as you felt warm air fan across your face. Opening your eyes, brows furrowed in confusion, you were shocked to see a boy within close proximity of your face. You didn't scream, but slapped his face in fright and backed off of the bed.

You scrambled backwards as the male sat up in shock, having been woken up by a harsh slap to the face. His eyes darted around the room, until they landed on you.

He admitted to himself straight away, that the girl (his classmate) he was staring at was very attractive. She had soft looking s/c skin and bright e/c eyes that stares up at him like a deer caught in headlights. She wore nothing but a white tank top, showing her f/c lacy bra through the thin material, and a pair of white and red striped shorts.

You finally got a good look at the male who you had been in bed with a few seconds ago as you both stared in silence. You recognised him from one of your classes; his name was Shinsou Hitoshi if you could remember correctly. He had indigo locks that pointed in every direction, matching eyes that had dark bags under them.

You were the first to break the awkward silence.

"S-Shinsou-san? What are you doing in here?"

He calmed down, before looking at you with tired eyes.

"I could ask you the same, this is my dorm."

You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion.

"N-no. This is my dorm. Room 14, second floor of building 1E."

It was his turn to look confused now, as he stared down at the female who was unintentionally making him 'excited'. He couldn't be blamed, he had been having a particularly explicit dream before she had interrupted it.

"That's exactly what my key says."

The silence continued for another minute, before you stood up.

"I-I guess I can try and find somewhere else to sleep for tonight. We can get this sorted by tomorrow."

You stood up from the floor, grabbing one of the pillows and heading towards your uncomfortable sleep on the sofa in the common room.

You had only made it half way to the door, when your body stopped moving completely. You were confused and tried to move, though was still unable to. You heard the voice of the male behind you.

"Wait. Don't bother. Just sleep here for tonight, I know you were going to go to the sofas."

You internally cursed at yourself since you couldn't externally for forgetting about the male's quirk. You had seen how strong it was in the sports festival.

He released his control on you and lay down again, facing away from where you would sleep. You felt awkward, your cheeks becoming slightly red as you walked over to the bed beside him. You climbed in and faced away from him, slowly drifting off into a slumber of your own.

——————————————

You were awoken by something poking at your thigh, digging in and annoying you. You reached down and moved it out of the way, only to hear a groan fill your ears. You glanced up to see Shinsou facing you, with his eyes closed and a small blush upon his cheeks. You realised, if something was poking you, and it was at your thigh, and he had groaned...

You covered your mouth with your other hand, releasing your grip on the object that had been bothering you. Your cheeks were set ablaze with embarrassment.

You heard a groan in protest as your hand moved, him thrusting his hips into your hand.

"Don't stop, please."

You wondered if he was sleeping still, but your answer was given when you looked up and saw his open her half lidded eyes staring at you. It didn't help your blushing face at all, seeing him stare tiredly yet lustfully into your soul.

You could feel it when he took control of you again, guiding your hand to his hard member with his mind. You, however, didn't try and fight back as you felt your hand move up and down his clothed length. His breathing was laboured and he was clearly pleasured.

The clothing didn't stay on long though, as he pulled his pants and boxers down in one, throwing them to the other side of the room. He allowed you to control yourself once again, slightly scared that you would be disgusted with him.

His heart fluttered, however, when he felt your grip on his member once again. You crawled under the covers, coming face to face with his glory. You breathed on it gently, hearing him gasp. You found yourself being pleasured by the sounds he made, and took him into your mouth. He let out a series of moans as you bobbed your head up and down his length, taking as much of him in at a time that you could.

He grew with each minute you pleasured him, his size soon becoming almost too much for you. It was then that he pulled your head away by the hair, pulling your face up above the covers so that he could look at you. His eyes scrutinised your appearance, cheeks red and mouth hanging open while your eyes were filled with primal lust.

"God, you're hot."

His words made your core become even more heated than it had over the time you were beneath the sheets. He pulled you out from the sheets and laid you down, hovering over your with a hand planted at either side of your body. One of them moved, sliding up your shirt and massaging your left breast through your bra. You couldn't help but gasp and moan quietly in pleasure at the foreign feeling of his hand massaging the soft flesh.

He smirked seeing how pleasured you were, removing his hand. You whined in protest, but he shut you up as soon as his fingers trailed down to your shorts. They tickled the skin above the rim of your panties, sharp intakes of air being the only sound in the room.

He pulled your shorts and panties down at a teasingly slow pace with a smirk on his face the whole time. He watched your eyes widen when he finally pulled them off of your ankles, the cold air making you aware of just how much of your private area could be seen.

A teasingly long lick along your slit made you gasp, grasping the male's hair tightly. He let out a low chuckle and used his fingers to spread your lower lips, pushing his tongue past your entrance. You moaned as he massaged your walls with his wet muscle.

He continued to do this until you found a knot building up slowly in your stomach. Your body made it obvious that you were nearing a climax when your moans increased in pitch. Shinsou caught onto this and pulled his head back, licking his lips happily. Your cheeks became red as he lined his member up with your entrance, looking into your eyes for confirmation. You nodded your head and he slowly pushed himself in. You hissed in pain, feeling your walls being stretched out for the first time ever. 

He waited until it seemed like the pain had left, before pulling himself out to the tip. He suddenly slammed himself back in, earning a gasp/moan from you. He repeated the action again, then again and again until he had a moderate pace going. You repeatedly moaned, feeling the same knot forming again. 

"O-Oh shit. I'm gonna-"

Your back arched upwards as the knot unravelled within seconds, pleasure consuming your senses. You moaned loudly, hands tangled in the sheets. You came down from the high you were experiencing, only to feel Shinsou pull himself out and release his semen onto the sheets. You both panted as you calmed down, him collapsing beside you and pulling you into his side. 

You snuggled into him and put your head on his chest, tracing small circles on it. 

"I think I'm glad we got mixed up."

"Me too."

"Goodnight Shinsou-kun."

"Goodnight Y/n-chan."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5M 156K 196
Just another preference book on bnha boy characters. And I'll do mixed preferences but if you want certain ones you can request for them. I'll try an...
193K 2.8K 120
Just some preferences and imagines :)
65.8K 1.7K 75
NOT A ONESHOT "This fanfiction sucks." - (Y/n) "And I took that personally." - ??? You are transported to the BNHA universe with the help of a strang...
58.5K 436 11
stop requesting. i will block you. most of these are sad or have serious themes because I like reading and writing angst. - I do not own BNHA or any...