an Alpha's luna

By peoplegenuinelythink

(Completed) His breathing was ragged, eyes wide with fear, pupils delated and his heart was beating faster th... More

πŸŒ•description and warningπŸŒ•
πŸŒ•1πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•2πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•3πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•4πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•5πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•6πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•7πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•8πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•9πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•10πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•11πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•12πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•13πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•14πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•15πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•16πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•17πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•18πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•19πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•20πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•21πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•22πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•23πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•24πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•26πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•27πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•28πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•29πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•30πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•31πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•32πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•33πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•34πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•35πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•36πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•37πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•38πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•39πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•40πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•41πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•42πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•43πŸŒ•

πŸŒ•25πŸŒ•

11.7K 588 238
By peoplegenuinelythink

Haven't checked for errors yet! But I hope that you'll be happy with this chapter.
Xx

Louis sat in the living room as he waited for an update on Harry's condition. Calum and Niall just brought home Harry together with some things from the village hospital.

They didn't say anything about how he was doing because they seemed to be in a bit of a hurry.

The 22-year-old's heart was beating in his throat and his mind was racing.

Louis scrambled off of the couch when Niall and Luke walked into the living room. The alpha was about to run out of the room and fly up the stairs but Niall stopped him.

''Let me go, lads.''

''Louis, calm down. He just passed out again. When he woke up he had a little bit of a panic attack. He still has a high fever, the wound hasn't healed yet and he still looks dead.'' Luke said.

Louis raised an eyebrow at the way Luke said it, causing Luke to sigh. ''Just wanted to let you know that he looks like absolute shit.''

''Well, I don't care. I want to see him.'' Louis snapped, happy enough that the omega was alive.

''Be my guest.'' Niall said.

''Technically he's Harry's guest but-'' Luke shut his mouth when two pair of blue eyes glared at him. ''I'll just shut up.''

Louis nodded sarcastically and pushed passed the two blondes, who were now bickering and pushing against each other's shoulders.

Louis quietly walked up the stairs and opened the door to Harry's room. When he looked at Harry's small, pale form laying on the big pink bed he nearly started crying again.

Louis walked over to the bed and sat down on a chair next to Harry, taking his hand and kissing his knuckles, smiling slightly when Harry hummed in his sleep.

''I'm so sorry, pup.'' Louis whispered, placing kisses all over Harry's hands and arms.

Harry's eyelids fluttered and he moaned quietly, obviously waking up from the short nap he just had.

The omega's eyes opened and he looked at Louis, a very tiny smile forming on his lips as soon as he saw Louis sitting right next to him.

''Hi, baby...'' Louis whispered leaning forward and placing a feathery kiss on Harry's burning forhead. The boy's fever was still high and Louis was sure that he felt awful.

''Hi, Lou.'' Harry croaked, leaning into Louis' touch.

The boy sniffled and tears fell from his eyes. ''Can you s-sit next to m-me? I-I feel aw-ful.'' Harry said and looked up at the alpha.

Louis frowned and cooed, sitting next to Harry, opening his arms for the smaller lad to cuddle into his. Harry's breath hitched when he moved, but once he was laying on Louis' chest he relaxed a little, tears still falling.

Harry's wound still hadn't healed yet because of the wolfsbane.

Louis wiped Harry's curls out of his sweaty face, scratching the boy's skull to lull him back to sleep again.

After just a few minutes, Harry was fast asleep. Louis' soft touches, soothing heartbeat and scent calmed him down enough to be able to forget about the pain.

Louis saw one of Harry's fairy tale books laying on the bed. Niall and Luke must've read to Harry when he had his panic attack. Louis didn't want to wake Harry again, so he simply grabbed the book and started reading some good old fairy tales.

Even a grown-up could use something to escape reality every now and then.

The alpha was in the middle of reading Cinderella when Harry started shifting and whining in his sleep.

Louis quickly placed the book on the bed and gently shook Harry's shoulders.

That was the shittiest part about fevers. They caused nightmares and restless sleeps. Right now, Harry was obviously having a little nightmare.

Harry shot up and gasped when he hurt his stomach again. He groaned and fell back against Louis. ''God, I just want to sleep.''

''I know, angel,'' Louis sighed, kissing the top of Harry's head. ''I want you to sleep as well.''

Harry smiled and cuddled closer to Louis.

Louis took a deep breath. ''You saved my life, Harry.''

''Hmhm. Of course I did. I would do it again if I had to. Maybe the pack will even accept me now!'' Harry chirped, coughing immediately when he finished the sentence.

''Calm down, baby,'' Louis chuckled and rubbed Harry's hip. ''But I made you promise that you wouldn't harm yourself in the process of that.''

Harry snorted. ''I know I promised.  But I didn't do it to get a place in the pack. I did it because Aron would've stabbed you otherwise.''

Louis' smiled turned into one of fond and he scoffed. ''As much as that warms my heart, I don't want you to ever do that again. You nearly caused me to get a stroke because you almost died. I love you so much, pup. I can't even see my life without you anymore.''

''I love you too, Lou. 'S why I did it.''

"I know, angel. Fuck, I don't know if I should thank you again or if I should apologise."

"A thank you would be nice. You shouldn't feel guilty about anything that happened. It was my own choice." Harry ssid, in the verge of sleep.

"Hmm," Louis kissed Harry's forehead. "Then thank you, pup. Now I have to go because I have to talke to Aron, but call me when you need me."

Harry nodded and slid out of the alpha's arms, nearly asleep again.

"Sweet dreams, darling." Louis whispered and walked out of Harry's room.

Louis walked downstairs to his study, where they imprisoned Aron.

When Louis opened and closed the door, he looked at the hunter. "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't tear you to pieces.

"Tomlinson, please. Be reasonable?" Aron begged, scrambling towards the wall as fast as he could. After all, his hands were tied behind his back.

Louis lured over the man and gritted his teeth. "Be reasonable? Honestly?!" He bellowed.

Aron sat up on the floor and shook his head. "I never meant to hurt him! That dagger was for you!"

Louis growled and yanked the man uo by his collar, snarling in his face. "So you were gonna kill me?"

"Are you mental, Louis? It would cause a war between your pack and the hunters. I wanted to weaken you so that we could capture you. We never wanted to fight, we wanted to scare you so that you would give us the monstrous wolf who killed that woman."

Louis pushed Aron away from him. "You should know that a whole pack of wolves doesn't fear a group of hunters, Aron. Maybe a lone wolf does, but not a pack."

It was quiet for a few moments before Aron spoke. "Is the omega okay? Please tell me I didn't kill an innocent wolf."

The alpha took a breath. "You didn't. He's very sick and his wound is taking some time to heal but it was a close call. If he would he died you wouldn't be breathing anymore."

"Why? Is he that important to you? Is he family?"

Louis growled lowly and glared at Aron. The hunter immediately realised what the relationship between Harry and Louis was, so he shut his mouth.

"If I untie you, can you hold a civilised conversation or will you try to weaken me again."

"I can talk. I won't try to stab you."

Louis untied Aron's wrists and helped the man stand ul before sitting down again, Aron following his example.

"So, will you give us the wolf?"

"Sure, the only thing is," Louis leaned forward. "He's not a wolf from my pack."

Aron frowned and slouched a little.

"It's not?"

Louis shook his head. "Aron, my pack has lived in the woods for centuries. We barely come to the city because everything we need is here. We teach our pups how to control bloodthurst and no one has ever killed a human before. You know this."

The hunter hung his head low in shame, apologising quietly.

"Then who is this wolf?"

"Owen. Owen Walsh. And I want to see him dead just as much as you do."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 441 16
Since the moment Harry presented as an omega, all he's ever wanted was to have a baby. Fate had another idea in mind for him. Giving on up on conceiv...
1.9K 71 8
The alpha wanted to run, to sprint from the room and throw himself into the campus traffic, but he remained frozen and barely breathing as the omega...
4.1K 125 19
"Do you not have something more expensive?" The alpha gives him a weird look, resting his hands on the table. "Definitely not something the cost of t...
2.9K 68 1
"Now you're going to remind me about the office policies, omega?" The alpha growls and Louis' immediate response is to whimper and cower away, it was...