My Little Pinkie Pie - MLP Fa...

By Amazing_Burrito_Mare

'"Tell me... how long has Pinkie been here?" Celestia inquires. I gulp. "How long according to you?" I ask, m... More

Chapter 1 - New Year's Gathering
Chapter 2 - Cleaning Fit
Chapter 3 - Finding That Pie
Chapter 4 - Thunderclouds
Chapter 5 - Bubblebath
Chapter 6 - Scrubbing Brush Skates
Chapter 7 - Shopping
Chapter 8 - Nightmares
Chatper 9 - Pinkie on Ice
Chapter 10 - I Love You
Chapter 11 - Smile Because It Happened
Chapter 12 - New Year's Gathering... AGAIN. Pt1
Chapter 13 - New Year's Gathering... AGAIN. Pt2
Chapter 14 - Getting Sidetracked
Chapter 15 - Every Word
Chapter 16 - BronyCon Pt.1
Chapter 17 - BronyCon Pt.2
Chapter 18 - Balloon Tattoos
Chapter 20 - Losing That Pie
Chapter 21 - Final Goodbyes
My Little Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 19 - Never Leave Me

280 14 1
By Amazing_Burrito_Mare

I groan as I wake myself up. Well, I didn't wake myself up, the bitter cold of the morning did. And the ice cold rain pelting itself at me.

I squeak as it hits me and scramble down the tree. My feet hit the ground and dash off towards the park. I pull my jacket over my head to try and stop the rain from getting at me, but it proves useless.

The smell of rain is everywhere, because, duh, it's raining, as I enter the park. The whole scene is rather gloomy, and I'm not really sure whether it's dawn or dusk, but my back feels super stiff from sleeping on wood all night. My eyes are sore from crying and are probably red, too.

Stupid Josh. Stupid Brick. Stupid everything.

I kick at a nearby rock and it bounces away, landing somewhere in a bush. I snuggle into my jacket as watch the rain patter down on the crumbling sidewalk as my shoes make noises against it.

I hear the noise of a car behind me, but just ignore it. It'll probably just pass by, the driver oblivious to anything or anyone I care about, or how shit I feel right now.

But the strange thing is that the car never passes me. I can hear the tyres against the tarmac slowing down to keep up with me. Something's up, no doubt, so I take a quick glance behind me and then realise the car is following me. Oh, no. This is every eight year old's who just found out about kidnapping nightmare.

I quicken my pace, hoping whoever's in the car thinks I was someone else but now realises I'm not. But the car just stops and someone gets out of it, slamming the door behind them. My heart thumps in my chest. Oh, crap. I walk faster and faster, so I'm doing more of a jog than a run, but I can hear footsteps chase after me.

I break into a run, my sneakers slapping on the pavement as I hear whoever it is chasing me is also running. I breathe heavily as it feels like I'm running for my life.

I feel a strong hand wrap around my arm, pulling me back. I scream for everything I have and punch at whoever just grabbed me's arm. "Wait, wait!" Shouts a familiar voice as the owner of it whips me around.

"Brick?" I hiss through my teeth.

"Look, babe, I'm sorry but I know we've got that connection, so I'm asking you for another chance," he says all at once, gripping onto my triceps and looking me straight in the eye.

"Take a hint!" I say in a raised voice.

"Babe, please. I know we'll be forever if you just-"

"I only knew you for less than three hours!" I shout, quickly pulling away so he couldn't force me to kiss him like last time. "And you made me look like I was cheating on my boyfriend! We broke up because of you!"

His eyebrows raise as he shoves his hands in the pockets of his black hoodie. "So I'm taking it you're single now?"

I shoot him an angered look and scream at him, balling my fists and throwing them downwards. "You don't get it, do you?" I shout. I swear I saw a nosy neighbour peeks at us through a window of their house, but I don't care. "You've ruined the one sole relationship I have had with a man in a very long time and you expect me to date you now that he's out the way!"

He nods like it's nothing, like it's just a casual thing. "Pretty much, yeah," he replies nonchalantly. I glare at him and turn on my heel, stomping down the pathway on my way home. "So... I'll call you? What's your number?" He calls after me.

I stop and turn to him, narrowing my eyes. I fold my arms and stick my middle finger up at him. "Fuck you," I growl, before spinning on my heel and making my way home.

He doesn't follow me, he just stands there, and thankfully for me, that is the last I'll ever see of him. What a jerk.

The keys jingle in my fingers as I fumble with them at the front door of my house. However, something feels different. Something feels... odd. I open the front door and it creaks as it moves. I step inside and am very surprised to notice that all the lights are turned off and the curtains are drawn. "Pinkie?" I call warily, my voice echoing through the house.

I hear mumbling in the living room and step cautiously into the room. What I see, I don't know whether to be shocked, surprised or sad. There's Pinkie. But not really Pinkie. I mean, yes, it is Pinkie Pie, but she looks different. She sits in the shadows at the end of the orange coffee table, her mane completely straight, her pupils dilated even through she's in the dark.

A rubber duck toy, a pillow, a teacup, her toy Gummy, a flower pot and an Iron Man action figure sitting on stools around the table. Pinkie seems to ignore me as she offers a slice of cake to the flower pot. "More cake, Madame Le Flower?" She smiles at it.
She moves the pot around, saying in a fake French accent, "Oi, merci Pinkie!"
Pinkie turns to the Iron Man figure and grinning. "I must say, it is a pleasure to have you as a guest at my party, Mr Stark."
"Not a problem, miss Pie," she mumbles, doing her best impression of Robert Downey Jr. and moving the toy around. "Though I don't understand, where is your mother at this hour?"
"Well... I don't know," she replies to herself in her normal voice, "I woke up and she was gone."
"So she just left you?" Pinkie asks in a British accent, moving the teacup around with water spilling out of it.
"Oh, my mommy would never do that, Chip," she says, addressing the teacup. "... Would she?"
"Personally, I think you shouldn't talk to her ever again," she squeaks in a nasally tone, shaking the pillow.
"Yeah, she just walked out on you. She's probably never coming back," says 'Iron Man'.
"You know what, Pillowna? I'm not going to speak to her ever again. She can't just walk out on me," Pinkie exclaims.
"Good on you!" "You go, girl!" "Awesome!" "Spot on!"

"Pinkie?" I say cautiously, stepping slowly into the room.

Her eyes flick onto me. They stare at me coldly, and she leans over and shakes the pillow. "Oh, look who decided to show up," she said in its voice.

"Pinkie, I'm sorry, I had a lot of stuff going on and-" I start, but 'Iron Man' cuts me off.

"She doesn't wanna talk to you."
"No, I most certainly do not," Pinkie said, turning her nose up at me, "I'd rather stay here with my real family."

"I'm your real family," I say weakly.

"Not anymore," Pinkie makes the teacup, who is apparently named Chip, say. "You ditched her and she totally freaked out."

"We were there for her and you weren't," Pinkie makes the flowerpot say.

"Pinkie, that's enough, you're scaring me. Come on, I've got to tell you something," I beckon, but Pinkie refuses to budge.

"She's not going anywhere," 'Pillowna' says, as Pinkie throws it at me. I catch it clumsily and throw it on the ground. "Quaaack," Pinkie honks, pressing down on the rubber duck toy.

"Anything you can say to her, you can say in front of us," says 'Iron Man'.
"That is correct, Mr Stark," Pinkie smiles at the toy and nods approvingly, "You can say it in front of my fam-"

"I'm an idiot, okay?" I sigh, breathing the words out loudly. Pinkie pauses and stares at me. "I broke up with Josh. I kissed another man at BronyCon and he saw. I tried to make things up with him last night, but I couldn't and I just... went to Mark's..."

Pinkie's face falls. "Mommy... I had no idea..." she says softly, forgetting everything else that just happened.

"No, Pinkie, it's my fault. I left and I didn't tell you where I was going... I'm sorry," I whimper as my knees buckle and I lower myself to the ground, sitting cross legged on the carpet. Pinkie hesitates, before running up to be and jumping into a hug, a tear trailing down her face.

"Don't ever leave me, mommy," she cries into my shoulder.

"I never will," I reply, my voice breaking as I bite my lip to stop tears coming.

"How do I know you mean it?" she asks desperately, pulling away and locking her blue gaze with me.

"Cross my heart and hope to fly," I smile sadly, doing the actions.

"... Stick a cupcake in my eye," Pinkie finishes.

"No matter what, Pinkie... I'll always be there for you, Pinkie Promise," I say reassuringly.

Pinkie just nods and we sit there in silence. Just the two of us, with me hugging Pinkie protectively. 'Never go, Pinkie,' I think, 'Please.

Never leave me.'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey there, people reading!

Sayeth whaaaat? An update? But I thought this book was finished!

Ha, well it was. Is. But I thought I'd just add this in there, just to make the ending more emotional for you. Also, I thought I'd wrap things up with Brick. The asshole.

Anyways, thanks for reading!

Vote.

Comment

Stay happy.

~ilovepinkiepie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.7K 1.2K 40
This is a book of (duh!) My Little Pony one shots! Please feel free to DM me with a request (anything but lemons) they can be in human or Pony form...
12 0 11
After the death of Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash swore to get revenge on the pony responsible for the crime. Rainbow Dash will teach the pony responsible...
4.9K 45 40
Making Tracks to Great Destinations and great life lessons! Twilight Sparkle: LBSC 0-6-0 Class E2 Pinkie Pie: 0-4-0 Saddle Tank Engine Rarity:...
1.6K 51 6
"Maybe you should talk with her. You'll never know know if you don't try.." "She won't listen to me. She hates me. I don't want to be ignored, not ag...