DIFFERENT | Choi San

By softy4u2k

"ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴀʏ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴇ ʙᴜᴛ, ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴋɪss ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴄᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ" Choi San is a very... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
07
08
09
10
11
12

06

2.3K 127 96
By softy4u2k

6. I'm confused.

I felt a sudden hit of light on my face. That's when I open my heavy eyes slowly.

Where am I?

I began to move around and I know I am on a bed right now.

"You awake?" I hear a rather feminine voice appeared. I turn to look to who it was and I squinted my eyes and got up to a sitting position.

I rubbed my eyes a few times before realizing there is a pretty looking girl in front of me.

"Um, where am I?" I quietly ask. She chuckles.

"Your safe don't worry." She said.

Then I realized. She is the girl who called San Babe the one who wrapped her arms around his neck so casually.

"You remember what happened?" She raised an eyebrow.

Yes, I do. And I don't want to remember any of it to be completely honest. I feel regret. I feel confused and I can't seem to get San out my mind after everything had happened.

"Yea..." I mumbled.

"I heard you are Wooyoung's" She said after the long silence.

I am? Oh yeah.. Wooyoung...

"I'm Naomi. I'm San's girlfriend." She smiled.

Oh...

I'm not surprised..

"Wooyoung and San told me to look after you while they go and settle the messy thing that had started." She explains.

"Oh god.. did I cause trouble?" I sighed.

"I mean yea... Kinda but don't worry. These type of things is normal between these boys. They can deal with this in no time." She said.

"The guy who tried to kidnapped you are just mediocre gangsters. They won't do harm. They are no challenge to Choi's successors." She shrugs.

"Sorry um, I don't understand.." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Wait, don't tell me you don't know about this... are you sure your dating Wooyoung?" She questions.

"We aren't even official yet." I sigh

"Oh... well. I can't say anything else then. I've said enough." She said.

I think I'm starting to understand some things..

And I really don't like about what I'm thinking about this right now.

"By the way, Wooyoung asked me to pass you this." She mumbles and handed me over money. I widen my eyes. Why is he giving me money..

Oh, I remember now. Our date..

"Thanks.." I smiled

"It's only 8 right now. You wake up early I suppose." She chuckled.

"Oh really? I should get going then." I sigh. I have class later today and I'm definitely not gonna miss that.

"I'll call you an uber. I'll make sure it's safe for you. This neighborhood isn't very friendly." She said.

"I see. Thanks." I reply.

"Your welcome.

Eventually, I left the place few minutes after. I was actually at the second floor of the building. I didn't really see much because the whole place was dark. Naomi led me out and call me a trusted uber to send me back to my dorm.

I walk up to my dorm and unlock it.

I push the door open and I immediately turn around. Oh my god...

Elle and a random man are literally making out on her desk. I hear her moan and lip smacking making me so uncomfortable. I need to take a shower and get dress for class and this is what I walk in to. This is my dorm too for god's sake.

I took a deep breath and turn back around to look at them. Wow, the door clearly made a sound. I made a sound. They are still kissing like there's no tomorrow.

I cleared my throat.

Elle flinch and look to my direction. The man rest his forehead on her shoulders and slowly turn to look at me while they both did some synchronized heavily breathing.

"Ah not you.." Elle rolls her eyes and got off her desk and patted down her dress. The man bit his lips and lean against her desk as he crossed his arms.

"I thought you wouldn't be back because he probably fuck you at his home or something." Elle shrugs and took a jacket out of her cupboard.

"Excuse me?" I crossed my arms.

"He didn't fuck you? That's new." She smiles.

"Who?!" I asked.

"Wooyoung." She raised an eyebrow.

"Oh."

I didn't even thought of Wooyoung. Even though we went on a date but after what happen last night. San is only in my mind. But, what does she mean Wooyoung didn't fuck me?

"I'm leaving. Let's go Hongjoong." She said and with that she left the dorm.

Her boyfriend I think, named Hongjoong let out a soft chuckled before walking towards the ddoor he stopped to look at me.

"Don't worry Elle doesn't know what happened." He said and walked out the door.

I bit my lip and I felt anger. How did he know? Oh my god, I'm so over this. I get what happened to me last night was tragic but I don't understand. I really don't and it frustrates me. Hongjoong must be Wooyoung and San's friend. Because I remember that name... from... the party. This is humiliating how he knows about it. I caused a scene last night and I hate it.

No wonder, his name sounded familiar.

I slam the dorm door shut and threw my bag on my bed.

It's only been a week since I've got here and everything sucks.

Maybe I should stop seeing Wooyoung. Since it's looks like to be the best choice.

---

I jogged to the lecture hall because I was already late. I accidentally fall a sleep earlier.

"Excuse me." I mumbled and push my way through the crowd.

I made it to the lecture hall late. I entered and most of the seats are taken. But, none of the available seats seems nice to seat in. I scan through the seats and my eye caught an empty seat next to this decent looking girl.

I jogged my way up and sat next to her. She seems shocked when I sat next to her. I look at her and smiled with a nod. She did the same and look back down on her notes.

I took out my notes and a few pens and lay on the table until all of the sudden I hear a loud bang on my table.

I jump and look up to see San right in front of my face. He had his hand on the table as he stares at me.

"We need to talk after this." He said.

I didn't say a word but just nod in reply. He roll his eyes and walk way and took a seat few row behind me.

That scared me....

I noticed everybody near us was looking at me in confusion. I tugged my hair behind my ear and sigh.

"Are you okay?" I hear a soft voice next to me. I turn and it was the girl who is next to me.

"I- I'm fine." I smiled.

"I never seen San do something like that before. He always seem so distant and quiet to even talk to people. Seeing him did that is shocking." She said.

San must really hate me then.

"I see.." I mumbled.

"You guy's like know each other?" She asked.

"No... I don't know him at all." I sighed and I turn to take a glance at him from the back.

Just saw him last night. He looks completely different to how he looked yesterday. His piercings are gond. His hair is neatly combed and his outfit is formal. I look away and rest my jaw on my hand.

"Stupid man." I mumbled to myself.

---

I packed my things back in my bag.

"See you tomorrow yea?" Nayoung smiled. What a coincidence can this be. The girl I choose to each next to is apparently the most sweetest person I've met here and I think we became friends. She promised to eat with me during lunch tomorrow.

She walks off and I glance to look at San. He was packing his bag too. I quickly shoved my things and hang my bag over my shoulder.

When I did that I noticed he wasn't at his seat anymore. I sighed and turn to walk toward the stairs but he suddenly appeared in front of me.

"Oh god! You scared me." I hold my chest with my hands.

"Let's go." He said and started walking.

I didn't question anything and just follow him.

We got out of the lecture hall and he stops right there and turn to look at me.

"I need you to, not tell anybody about last night." He said.

That's all? Is that it?

"I wasn't planing to say anything to anybody." I mumbled.

"Good," He stated.

"By the way, I wanna thank you for last night.." I started.

"Yeah, it's not normal for me to randomly help a girl out like that. So be thankful." He bitterly say.

"Geez okay.." I sigh.

"Anyways, Wooyoung is worried about you. He wanted me to let you know that he will swing by your dorm tomorrow or something..." He said as he look away from my face.

"Oh okay, sure. I wanted to talk to him too.." I say

"Great. Have fun." He said and walked away.

I watch him walk down the hallway. The image of him last night is still in my mind. The San I saw last night was something else.

I wanted to ask him about it. Why he change his appearance at college but I would know what would answer. He wouldn't even answer that question. That's his answer. So, I decided to not think about him anymore.

I need to distance myself away from him and talk things out with Wooyoung. Maybe me and Wooyoung aren't even good for each other. After last night, so many things are in my head. I just don't wanna regret anything this year.

---

I walked back to my dorm like every other day after class.

I'm exhausted. Both mentally and physically.

I open my bag to search for my keys. But, I began to worry a little when I realized it wasn't in there.

I opened my bag wider to look in it and it wasn't there.

Shit, shit, shit. Maybe, Elle is in there? I knock a couple times as I call her name but there wasn't any responses.

"How could I forget my key. Elle must have locked it. Because, I didn't.." I mumbled to myself.

I turn on my phone and stroll through my contacts. Who can I even call at this time? I don't have Elle's number. So, I decided to call Wooyoung.

No answer.

Ugh, why does bad things happen to good people?!

It's already late. I don't think the office is open right now to get like a spare key or something...

I jogged back to the lobby of the main building hoping to find help.

But, it was getting emptier by every second.

Wandering around the lobby, I had to choice to but to check the main office.

And.... It's not open anymore!

What am I gonna do?

Where is Elle? Why isn't she at the dorm. Doesn't she have morning classes tomorrow?

I groan to myself and took a seat at the lobby lounge area.

I nervously bit my lip as I look around the empty place. I don't know what to do...

I could perhaps tell the security. Maybe they would help?

As I think about what to do, My eyes landed on somebody I didn't expect to see here at this hour.

It was San.

He was walking towards the main entrance, is he heading home now?

I quickly got up and my body ran to him. I don't know why I did that but, I needed to do something.

"Hey San!" I called out his name.

He turn around and furrowed his eyebrows at me.

"What do you want?" He mumbles.

"I um..." I hesitated for a moment. I don't know if he will just laugh at me or not even help me.

"I'm kinda in a hurry, It's getting late. So..." He crossed his arms.

"I locked myself out my room..." I sighed.

"I need help to get in but, I don't know what to do.." I tell him.

"Did you go to the main office?" His asked.

"I did, it's closed." I said.

He stayed quiet and slightly bit his lips.

"It's okay. I shouldn't bother you. I'll just ask the security guards." I pressed my lips into a line and slowly back away from him.

"Hmm, nevermind. Let's go. They probably won't help you anyways." He mumbles.

"Wait, I thought you are in a hurry?"

"Let's go before I changed my mind." He rolls his eyes.

"Right. Sorry." I awkwardly say and led him to the way to my dorm.

He was texting on his phone while he follows me. He looked like he was texting to somebody important... I wonder why he chose to help me even though he was supposed to be in a hurry.

"Wait, this is your dorm?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Yea..."

"You live together with Elle?" He laughs in disbelief.

Of course he knows her too.

"Yea..."

"Unbelievable. Well, she isn't gonna be back for the whole night." He said.

"Why? How do you know?" I question him.

"I know her that's why I know." He answers so casually.

That's a dumb answer but whatever.

"So, what do know what to do with a locked door?" I asked.

"Do you want me to kick it down or gently open it?" He asked.

"Um, don't kick it down please. Just gently open it." I tell him.

"Well, you pick the slowest process to open up the door." He said and took out his wallet.

"It's probably better. If you kick this down. The whole floor with hear it and it won't be good news to tell them we broke the door." I said.

"Hmm, your right." He mumbles.

He pulled out what it looks like to be like a thin metal rod looking thingy.

"Give me awhile." He said almost whispered.

I nod and took a seat on the floor next to my door as I lean the wall and look at him.

He began to unbutton two buttons of the top of his shirt and folded up his sleeves to show his forearm. That was attractive...

"It's hot." He mumbles.

It is.

He kneel to stuck the metal rod in the key hole. He mess with it for a while and nothing seems to be happening.

He did said it's a long progress.

While, waiting.. while I stare at him. Many questions began to pop in my mind. I just had to ask him..

"Why are you helping me?" I asked softly.

He didn't stop what he was doing. He was very focused.

"Why not?" He answered as his eyes are glued to the doorknob.

"You hate me don't you. You hate me being around your friends and you. I think your also mad at me for finding out about yesterday.." I said.

"Speaking of yesterday..." I mumbled.

"Why do you look so different yesterday?" I asked.

"Why do you look different in college? Why were you in that place... why did you have a gun?, who wwas those three man who almost kidnapped me? Is Wooyoung a part of all this?" bluntly ask not thinking about what I'm asking.

"Who are you Choi San?" I ask and I look at him again and I widen my eyes when I realized he is now looking at me.

He looks annoyed and mad. I messed up didn't I? His rolls his eyes as he let out a sigh.

"Why are you asking so mamy god damn questions? It's none of your business you know that?" He mumbles as he stared at me with his dark eyes.

"Sorry, I was just curious." I apologize.

He turn around and drop his butt on the floor next to me. He lean against the wall and sigh.

"Your asking these questions as if you even know me." He said and turn to look at me.

"You don't. You don't know who I am." He said.

"That's why I'm asking... That's why I wanna know.." I mumbles.

"I didn't mean to invade your personal space." I said.

I realized how close we are now. He is looking at me as I look at him. Our body is side my side as we lean on the wall next to my dorm door.

"I helped you because I can." I said.

"You said, you were in a hurry.." I reminded him.

"Yea, so what?" He said.

"Don't ask me something I don't know how to answer." He tells me.

"You don't know why you chose to help me?" I mumbled.

He stayed quiet and glance down to my lip and back to my eyes.

"Yea, I don't." I mumbles and lean closer to me. I did the same. I couldn't seem to look away from his eyes.

"Well, I don't know why I ask you all those questions too... I'm just very curious." I said.

"Curious? About me?" He added.

I swear our faces are inches a part. I couldn't even talk now. He is so closed. Our lips felt so close. I don't know what I am doing right now.

"Did I scare you last night?" He whispered.

"No..." I softly replied.

"Do you not like how I look here in college?" He whispered.

"Or do you not like how I look like yesterday?" He sound so seductive saying these words. My whole body felt weak after he said that. I couldn't control how I felt about this situation.

I can't believe my body is allowing this. I can't believe he is doing this...

My mind was a messed. So many questions in my mind as I look at his soft lips.

"San?" A voice appeared and we both jumped away from one another.

---

Sorry for the long wait for an update. Huhu.

If you want frequent update. Then let me know by voting on this story please. Thanks for reading <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

509K 17.7K 49
"I loved how pure and fragile she looked in my corrupt arms; but I was going to destroy her because I was in love with her" [Cover made by @promisans...
41.8K 1.3K 30
Just another dark erotic fanfic about ateez. Started: 6 - 30 - 20 Ended: ????? WARNING: She Pronouns (idk who would all wanna read this, may change...
1.1K 31 1
"𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉?" 𝑯𝒆 𝒔𝒄𝒐𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒅, 𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒔�...
65.3K 2.9K 29
"i-i'm in love with him, but he just sees me as a friend... with benefits that is. at least until you got here..." "mingi... i don't like him like th...