Enemies Or Lovers

By Bimsha

{Completed} (under editing) "Not ever in my life I thought he would be my everything. The reason that I wake... More

Prologue - The request
Goodbye Beigoma Academy.
Rideout Academy
The longest school day ever
A little spark of friendship
Blooming over friendship
Friend - Part I
Friends - Part II
Becoming close to eachother
Play Football !?
An Injury and taking care
Family moments
Sleepover
Truth or Dare
What is this feeling?
Sweet Couple
Introducing him to my family
The school play (Part 1)
School Play (Part 2)
Be my Cinderella
Awards and Parties
A day of babysitting
Join us in this journey
Childish and Clingy
You're mine
I'll be your light
You are my family
Drifting Away From You
Breaking Apart, Without You
Trying To Heal My Broken Heart
Losing Myself in the Memories of You
Your Love is Marked Inside My Heart
Don't Let Our Love Fade
Addicted To Your Love
The Colours Of Our Love
A Promise to Keep you by my side Forever
End Note

Kissing Him

3.9K 117 328
By Bimsha

They all sat down on the grass. Valt's mom gave enough beybread to everyone before they came there. And they sat down under a Sakura tree as Xander took out the food. They sat down on a circle. And by coincidence or by a plan of the others Lui and Shu was sitting beside each other.

"Wow it's Wyveron" Wakiya said taking the bread decorated as his bey.

"And it's Xcalius" Xander said. "It looks better than the last one " Xander chuckled as Valt scratched the back of his sheepishly.

"Ooh look it's Luinor " Katana said handing it to Lui. Lui looked at it taking it to his hand.

"And it's spryzen" Shu said taking the bread to his hand. He took a bite as the sweet flavours exploded in his mouth.

"It's amazing" Gou said to Valt as Valt chuckled. "Thank you I'm glad you guys like them"

Lui glanced at Shu who was silently eating by his side. There was bread crumb near his upper lip. "What are you? A five years old?" Lui suddenly yelled as he mentally slapped himself for doing so.

Shu flinched at his voice. "What did I do?"

Lui kept staring at his face. The others looked at the scene with amused faces. Shu waved his hand in front of Lui's face. "You here?"

"Here" Lui said pointing to the side of shu's face.

Shu looked confused as he asked. "Is there something on my face?" He asked hopelessly touching his face.

Lui sighed as he leaned closer. Shu froze looking at him as his hand reached the side of his face and wiped the crumb off his face. He didn't took his hand away as he stared at his scarlet eyes. Shu blushed as he quickly broke the eyes contact and looked away.

Lui took his hand as he stared at his bread like it was the most appealing thing in the world.

"Gah.... just kiss already" Wakiya blurted out.

"What? Kiss? Why?" Shu said pretending to be confused.

"What? Kiss him? I'd rather kiss a lapdog than kissing him" Lui said looking annoyed.

Shu looked at his with a slightly disappointed and sad look. Lui cursed himself for saying that as he watched the albino stared at a spot on the grass.

Katana immediately broke the tension in the air. "Valt do you think your mom can design my bey?"

Valt beamed. "Sure if course"

Lui stood up suddenly grabbing everyone's attention. Then he turned to Gou. "We need to talk.... alone"

Gou narrowed his eyes but agreed as he got up getting away from him. Shu stared at them with a blank face. He hadn't thought about Gou and Lui. He felt a pain on his chest. He looked down at his hands then got up.

The others looked at him as he made an excuse. "I'm going for to walk" he said leaving others behind. Shu walked along the sakura trees deep in thought.

"Does Gou loves Lui? Does Lui like him? Wait...... Do I like him? Shu thought as he sat down in the shade of a Sakura tree.

Memories flashed through his mind. The first day of Beigoma and then thier friendship started to become stronger and the strange feelings he get when he's around Lui

Shu shook his head. "Get over it Kurenai. He never loves you back. " he muttered for himself as he felt his mind go blank for a moment tears welled up in his eyes. For a moment Shu didn't know why he was crying. His train of thoughts were broken by a loud buzz of his phone. He took it out and stared at it. Last time he checked it was red in colour not blue. Shu furrowed his brows.

"Whose this phone?" Shu thought to himself. That's when he realize it's Lui's cell phone. They must've mistook cause they were in a hurry this morning. Shu looked at the lock screen and stopped.

It was a picture of him sleeping. The surrounding looked like him own room. And he was fast asleep on his bed and there was bandages peeking out from the blanket. "That day" Shu muttered for himself as a small smile graced his lips. "Maybe I have a chance after all"

Lui dragged Gou for a quiet place. Gou was the first one to talk. "Why did you say that to Shu didn't you see his face?"

Lui nodded. "I messed up badly didn't I?"

Gou sighed. "He took it seriously."

"I didn't thought he would take that seriously in fact why I'm even thinking of him?" Lui asked much like talking to himself.

"Duh... still don't get it?" Gou asked.

"It's because you love him" Gou exclaimed.

"I.. WHAT?... LOVE?... WHO?.. SHU?" Lui yelled.

Gou nodded. "It's pretty obvious with all your lovey dovey act of yours"

Lui narrowed his eyes. "I don't act like that"

Gou made a annoyed sound Lui sighed. "Okay maybe I like him a little bit"

Gou raised his brow. "Little bit?"

"Okay I like Shu Kurenai a lot" Lui yelled.

"I know it's obvious when you always blush around him and stuff" Gou said.

"But would he like me I mean I was always rude to him. I hurt him always" Lui said looking at the ground.

"I'm sure he'll give you a chance. And there's only one way to find out" Gou said winking.

"Okay... you can go I'll stay here for a bit longer "Lui said as Gou walk away. He sighed looking at the distant Sakura trees which constantly reminded him of Shu. His cheerful smile. Calm face the small smiles he gives to him. Everything about Shu felt perfect for Lui. He imagined Shu under the Sakura tree his beautiful milky white hair swaying in sync with Sakura petals. His blood red eyes filled with joy his soft lips curled to a smile.

His memory ran to the first time he heard of Shu from Zac.

Flashback

Zac and Xander came in to the waiting room where Lui rested after his battle.

"Nice job Lui" Zac said. "This means you're up to finals against the new boy Shu Kurenai"

Lui raised his brow. "Shu Kurenai?"

Zac gasped. "Haven't you heard about him. He's super strong and he's our new member of supreme four. He's called the beyblade prodigy cause he came to the finals in his first year of participation. He even defeated Me and Xander"

"And he's my childhood friend" Xander added.

Lui smirked. "That sounds interesting but I'll crush him"

The day to the finals came and Lui walked to the stadium. His breath stopped when he saw the boy standing on the other side. His messy hair covered most of his blood red eyes. He looked perfect in his eyes. But Lui was determined to win so he pulled out a move. The other boy made a painful yelp as he clutched his eye glaring at the boy. Lui felt devastated but he didn't want to admit it so he laughed mentally slapping himself over and over and turned around leaving the boy without even giving him a second look

End of the flashback

Lui sighed remembering that day. His phone buzzed in his pocket as he took it. He furrowed his brows his phone cover wasn't suppose to be red. He eyed the phone and turned it on. An image of spryzen pop up.

"Oh it's Shu's phone" Lui said absent mindedly. "Why the hell he doesn't set a password?"

He scrolls through his contacts as he stopped in one certain number.

Lui ❤

His number was saved like that. With a red heart. His cheeks instantly grew red. "Maybe..." he said. "Maybe Gou is right there is only one way to fine out"

The beyclub and the other stayed in silence till Gou returned. "What happened?" Ukyo asked.

"Lui is upset about what he said" Gou said.

"And so is Shu he got up and left" Wakiya said.

Valt sighed. "I wish those two would make up quickly"

"Guys" Xander said "Shu is coming" he said pointing at Shu who was walking to them but his eyes fixed on his cell phone.

"And so is Lui" Katana said pointing to Lui who was also walking to them but his eyes fixed on his cell phone.

"What's with them? They look like their gonna eat their phones" Honcho commented.

Shu walked forward as he bumped to someone he fell down as be looked at the other person who was fallen down with him. It was Lui. Lui gave his hand to help Shu up. Shu hesitated but took his hand getting up.

"Lui"he said softly thinking of something to say.

"I'm sorry"Lui blurted out suddenly.

"Huh?" Shu said raising his brow.

"So saying those rude things" Lui said.

"It's okay maybe I re-" he was cut off by Lui who placed his both hands on his cheeks.

"L-Lui?" Shu stuttered as Lui looked right to his eyes.

Lui leaned down. Shu didn't move as he watched him with wide eyes. At last Shu could feel Lui's breath then their lips met. Shu was starled when we felt Lui's lips met his. Shu gently closed his eyes welcoming the warmth in his chest. He shyly kissed back. Shu felt like his whole body was melting to Lui's touch it was electrifying as he expected. He felt his face fat warm as Lui put his hands around his waist pulling him closer.

Lui felt the soft lips of Shu kissing back. His thoughts were even not clear to himself. His heart was doing jumping jacks and his eyes were closed. They pulled away both blushing.

Lui talked looking straight to his eyes. "I like you Shu"

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

I don't know what to say um... enjoy? See ya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.8K 1.5K 32
" ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐›๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ. " Recovering from an alcoh...
2.2K 38 22
"Imagine how it feels to have all that power, in expense of everything else" It's time. The legend festival is right around the corner. Everyone has...
50.5K 887 15
Lui's mom and Shu's dad have been dating for two years now ,lui and shu never told anyone cause they thought that their relationship wasn't serious b...