Friends - Part II

Shu sighed as he leaned toward the wall of the cave. "I think no-one is gonna find us"

Lui looked at the albino. "Come on, they must be searching for us"

Shu yawned. "Maybe. I'm hungry I'm exhausted I'm sleepy I'm thirsty"

"You sound like Valt" Lui said plainly.

"I'm serious. Do you have water?" Shu asked with a hopeful sound.

Lui shook his head. "No my water bottle is empty"

"We're gonna die" Shu said throwing his hands in the air.

"Seriously..." Lui snarled. "But I-"
"Achoo" Shu stopped him with a loud sneeze.

"Sorry" Shu muttered.

"Are you going to get sick?" Lui asked as the albino sat down rubbing his eyes.

"I- achoo" Shu sneezed again. "I think so"

Meanwhile the campers were searching every inch of the forest to find the two boys.
"LUI SHU" Gou yelled for the hundredth time. "Where are they?"

Shinki came running to him he gave him a hopeful look but Shinki shook his head.
"I wonder what are they doing alone the two of them I mean they are enemies right?" Katana spoke walking to his concerned team members.

"Yeah I'm curious about that too" Gou agreed. "Let's go searching that side of the forest"

Three of them started to walk as they yelled their friends names. The rain has stopped but still the air was cold and the forest was dark and gloomy.

Lui went out of the cave hoping for at least a sign where they are but he had no luck. He went to the cave and sat down Shu who was sneezing nonstop. His ears and cheeks were bright pink. He sneezed again looking at Lui. "Any sign?" Lui shook his head. He was about to talk when they heard someone yelling their name.

"Shu Lui" Gou yelled again. Lui quickly came out and yelled back. "We're here"

Then the two of them heard footsteps. Then their teacher alongside with Gou came to them followed by the rest of their classmates.

Their teacher let out a relieved sigh as she saw the two boys. But her expression changed when she saw Shu sneezing over and over.

"Quick let's go we need to get you two to a warm place " she said. Gou helped the two of them out as they walked to their camping area.

"So " Shinki said. "Did you two enjoyed your alone time?"

Shu sneezed. "No"

Lui looked at him with an approving nod. "Yeah no"

Shinki huffed in sadness. He really thought they would make up. But his thoughts were interrupt by another sneeze.

"Shu I think we should hurry." Gou said walking faster. Shu just nodded trying to stop sneezing.

They all reached the camp they couldn't stay in tents because of the weather. So they stayed at a nearby hotel. And also when they reached the camp the rain started again. Their teacher informed Shu and Lui to get changed. Soon, everyone except for Shu and Lui were gathered in a hall. 

"Students since we can't play and do activities outside you can do some games inside this hall"

Everyone gathered into small groups as they played various games. The three bladers sat on a circle waiting for their friends. That's when Kazuki and his gang walked to them.

"Well well since you have a small group may we join you?" Kazuki asked.

Gou thought for a moment and nodded. "Sure but don't make a mess"