collision // harry styles au

By highwaistedhemmings

"Listen... you can hear galaxies breathing." - Dennis Chen. A story of a free, happy spirit shining some ligh... More

copyright statment, disclaimer, and acknowledgments
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty dirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two

chapter twenty-eight

8.9K 256 76
By highwaistedhemmings

My music class was slowly but surely killing me. I couldn't practice in my dorm and I couldn't practice outside because it was getting so cold, so I'd been only practicing in the music room for two months. I'd made B's on every playing test so far. So, while complaining to Harry about my stupid tests, he mentioned no one was currently home at his apartment and it was soundproof, I had quite frankly jumped at the chance to practice somewhere that wasn't loud.

Harry told me where the spare key was and I had no problem at all getting in. It was quiet and peaceful in there and I was thankful. It'd kind of been a rough day back. I pulled my violin out of it's case and set up my portable stand in the living room. I was halfway through Bach's Sonata No. 3 in E major when the front lock started to jiggle. I stopped playing and checked the watch on my wrist in confusion because Harry and Niall weren't supposed to be home until six. It was five forty-five and I still had fifteen minutes.

The door was pushed open and a girl's voice hit my ears. I froze for a second then rose from my seat and peered around the corner so I could see who exactly had just barged into the apartment. She was tall, with blonde hair and she was insanely pretty. What the hell? "Make sure she's not eating too much. Xander, I'm not calling her-"

She stopped talking when she spotted me. She'd just sat her keys down on the counter and I probably looked like an idiot staring at the strange girl in disbelief. "I'll call you back, babe."

"Who are you?" I blurted. She frowned deeper than she already was.

"I could ask you the same question. How did you get in here?"

"Spare key," I answered. She nodded a bit.

"They really need to learn to hide that better. Now, who are you?"

"Uh, Jenson."

"Jenson, what the fuck are you doing in Harry's apartment?" she snapped. I frowned, confused as to how this girl I had never seen knew Harry. And then... in the back of my mind, something clicked. My heart shattered as I came to some sort of realization: I wasn't the only girl Harry was seeing.

"It's actually my boyfriend's apartment, and I don't know who the hell you are and I don't know what the hell you're doing with Harry, but I want you to leave," I said with a shaky, but raised, voice. This could not be happening. Not now, not when everything seemed so perfect. I wanted this piece of trash girl out of my sight before I fell apart.

"Look. I don't know who you are either because Harry hasn't ever mentioned a thing about anyone named Jenson to me." she snapped. I glared. "Now, you get out of Harry's apartment before I have you arrested for breaking and entering. I know he's had some obsessive girls give him problems before, but damn, this is just sad, honey." Ohhh, Harry sure was going to get an earful from me the next time I saw him.

"This is unbelievable. I'm calling Harry," I said, grabbing my phone. She scoffed.

"Does he just give his number out to every girl he shags on fucking campus?" she asked, more to herself than to me.

"I'm not just a girl he's shagging. I'm his girlfriend!" I said. "Now, who the hell are you?"

The front door rattled and I almost sighed in relief. Niall's laugh was heard, along with Harry telling him to shut up. I looked around the girl in panic to see the two boys walking in, Niall grinning and Harry's jaw dropping.

"Gem!" Niall cheered, racing over to the girl and pulling her in for a hug. Gem? Harry looked around the girl at me and rushed past the two to get to where I was. I must've looked livid.

"You've got 30 seconds to explain why the hell another girl just came into your apartment, insulted me, and tried to kick me out before I never speak another word to you," I growled. Harry turned to glare at the girl.

"You did what?" Harry nearly screamed. The girl let go of Niall and back at us with a surprised look. "What the hell are you on?"

"I thought she was one of those clingy girls you couldn't get rid of!" the girl retaliated.

"Who is she!" I cried out exasperatedly.

Everyone turned to me and my heaving, nearly hysterical state. Niall spoke up. "Jenson, because your boyfriend is so terribly impolite, I'll do the honors of introducing you to his sister, Gemma."

I gasped quietly and covered my mouth with my hand. Oh my god. His sister? I'd just totally been rude to his sister? His sister had just been totaly rude to me?

"Boyfriend?" Gemma snapped, looking from me to Harry. Harry ran a hand down his face and groaned.

"Well, maybe not after he apparently didnt tell his own sister about the fact that I was his girlfriend," I snapped. He lied, he'd told me they knew. He lied to me over and over again, and that fact alone scared me.

Harry groaned again, looking down at me apologetically. "Babe, I'm sorry, I couldn't tell her."

"You couldn't tell me?" Gemma hissed.

"You told me your family knew." I said, looking up at Harry. He ran his fingers roughly through his hair and his extended his arm out to touch me. I immediately shied away from his touch and took a step back. All in the span of five minutes I had been completely shattered over the fact that Harry was seeing someone else, relieved that it was just his sister, and then shattered all over again at the fact that she knew nothing of me. I felt like crying and he must've noticed how upset I was by the look in my eyes.

He threw his arms up in agitation. "They do know, Jen! My mum, my gran, my grandpa, they all know about you!" Harry assured me, "Hell, my mum's begging to meet you."

"They what?" Gemma seethed. Harry realized what he'd just admitted and cursed under his breath.

"Gemma, if I'd told you then this whole thing would've happened the day after we'd started dating and I was not ready for this kind of interaction yet." Harry reasoned. She narrowed her eyes.

"The first real girlfriend you've had in years and you can't even tell your own sister about it?" she screeched.

"Yeah, Harry, what the hell man? I can't believe you." Niall interjected with sarcasm. I stifled a laugh, because of course Niall would interrupt a serious and heated moment like this and try to lighten the mood. Harry only glared.

"Niall get the fuck out."

Niall placed a hand over his heart and feigned sadness. "I'm hurt."

"I don't understand why you'd tell everyone in your family about me except your sister." I snapped, looking up at Harry with hurt eyes. "I mean, you let me meet your dad and your step-mum who you don't even particularly like, but you didn't even tell your sister about me!"

"She met dad?" Gemma gasped. "You introduced her to dad before you introduced her to us?"

"He was in town, I let it slip I was seeing someone and he demanded to meet her." Harry explained quickly.

"I can't believe this." Gemma hissed.

"Me neither." I scoffed.

"I didn't want her to be up here interrogating you two days after we started dating, Jen!" Harry tried to explain.

"I wouldn't have come across town and interrogated her." Gemma argued, but Harry and Niall both gave her pointed looks that said Yes you would've. She temporarily forgot that she was mad about me meeting her father and concentrated on being mad over the fact that she didn't even know about my existence. Gemma sighed and shook her head, running her fingers through her hair with a stressful look which reminded me a lot of the habit her brother seemed to have. "Okay so I probably would've, but that's not an excuse for you and mum and gran and grandpa to keep this from me for God knows how long!"

"Two months." I interjected. Gemma gaped.

"Two months worth of nothing new's when I call you and all along you've had a bloody girlfriend!" Gemma cried out. She was seething. I could tell she also didn't like it when she was left out of things. "Lying to your sister for two months is not okay."

"I didn't lie," Harry said, "I just didn't tell you."

"That's called lying by omission, Harry!"

Harry groaned and threw his head back. "I'm sorry. I was going to tell you, but after the first few weeks I kind of forgot. I'm sorry." My eyes filled with tears at that statement. How could he just forget about me?

"Yeah, well, she's not the only one you should be sorry to. How do you think it feels to be your boyfriend's big secret?" I snapped. Niall whistled and shot me a nod. "And you forgot? God, Harry, way to make me feel special."

"No, no, no. I didn't mean for it to be that way, I swear. I just needed some time to tell her and I fucked up, I'm so sorry, Jen," he apologized and took a step closer.

"Oh my god, she's the plus one!" Gemma shrieked. "You said you were bringing one of Violet's friends so she wouldn't have to be alone with you and Niall, but she's the plus one!"

I looked at her confusedly while Harry's cheeks tinted with pink. "What?"

"I'm getting married in March and Harry told me to check plus one on his invitation back in, like, the beginning of September and I didn't even think about it, but you're the plus one!"

"You never asked me to go with you to your sister's wedding." I stated, turning to Harry. Niall whistled again.

"I still had four months and I planned on doing it in a sappy way, seeing as you love all that shit, but that's kind of been ruined now I guess." Harry coughed, and I felt a small smile slide onto my face.

"We didn't even start dating until the middle of September," I said. Harry blushed again, rolling his eyes. "When did you tell her to mark your plus one?"

"The day after the night in the zoo," he admitted quietly.

"We didn't start dating until a week after that." I said, grinning now. "You planned ahead to March all the way back then?"

He nodded.

"That's my boy." Niall grinned, flashing Harry a mischevious smile.

"I thought I told you to leave," Harry rolled his eyes.

Niall's humored laugh rang throuhg the room. "I'm goin', I'm goin'. Good luck getting yourself out of yet another mess," he said with another chuckle, before turning on his heel and sauntering down the hallway.

"Okay," Gemma began speaking, "You've still got some explaining to do to me, but right now I am absolutely exhausted. You two talk this whole mess out and I'm going upstairs to the guest room." She stared into Harry's face for approval and her eyes danced over me as she left the room as well. As she walked, she tugged on the roots of her hair and twisted it into a bun on the top of her head.

Harry turned slowly towards me and rubbed the back of his neck with his hand. I crossed my arms in front of my chest and waited for his to actually make eye contact. Despite the fact that he had been planning on bringing me with his to his sister's wedding and even planning on asking me in some cute way, I was still severely angry with him for lying to me about telling his sister about us.

Finally, Harry looked up. "How much do you hate me?"

"Ugh," I sighed and rolled my eyes. "I don't hate you, for God's sake. I'm just..." I struggled to find the right word, "upset, I guess. Upset that you lied to me about telling your whole family about us."

"Gemma's a bit.." Harry seemed to be struggling with his words tonight as well, "intrusive. I didn't want her scaring you off the day after we started dating."

"That's not a very good excuse," I sighed, running a hand through my hair. Harry sighed too, and reached out for my hand.

"M'sorry," he mumbled, reaching out and taking my hand in his gently. "It was stupid and I shouldn't have even considered keeping anything from her, she finds out everything anyways, not that that's the point, but I should've told her. I should've told you the truth too, that she didn't know. I was a proper knob and I'm sorry, baby."

I nodded and gave him a soft smile which granted him permission to pull me towards him. I was wrapped up in Harry's lanky arms right after that and given a proper apologetic squeeze. My ribs were tickled at as well to make me giggle and I shoved Harry off of me with a laugh.

"Go get Chinese take away for everyone. That's your punishment." I laughed. Harry smirked.

"Punishment?" He raised an eyebrow. "I like the sound of that."

"You're so gross." I said, shoving him again. He snickered. "How is it that you can twist everything I say into something kinky and weird?"

"It's not my fault you've always got your foot in your mouth." Harry laughed. I shoved him a third time. Harry stuck out his bottom lip pitifully. "I'm abused. That should be my punishment."

"Oh, piss off. Go get some Chinese, please?" I asked, giving him the look that I always did when I desperately wanted something. (It always made him melt).

Harry sighed in defeat and nodded. He picked up his coat and keys, giving me a soft peck on the cheek. "You want to come with?"

"Nah, I'll stay." I said, giving him a smile. He didn't seem to like that look.

"What're you gonna do?"

"What's it to ya?" I asked cheekily. He didn't like that answer either.

"You're gonna hangout with my sister without me and I'm not sure I want that quite yet." he said poutily. I only smirked.

"Go get dinner, H." I sing-songed. Harry groaned, but he knew there was nothing he could do. He'd screwed up and now he didn't get a big say now. He turned and stomped out of the flat like a pouting child, leaving me alone in the kitchen. I set out plates and silver-ware for the food when it arrived, then decided to go check on Gemma in the guest room.

I knocked on her door before I entered to find her sitting on the bed with the telly on while she scrolled on her phone.

"Hi, Gemma." I said, and she waved me in. I sat on the edge of the bed. "I sent Harry to get Chinese for us all, I hope that's okay."

"Oh, Chinese is my favorite, that's awesome." Gemma said. "You're making him pay for it all after the stunt he pulled, right?"

"Damn right I am." I laughed. "Sorry we got off on the wrong foot. I know how Harry used to be and it just threw me off, especially after I took him home last weekend."

"You took him home?" Gemma nearly shouted. I nodded. "He told me he was in Brighton with some mates. The little shit. But wow, you took him home. You two are pretty serious, then?"

"Yeah, I'd say so." I nodded, smiling.

"That's so weird. Harry, my little shit of a little brother has a serious girlfriend. Is he treating you well? Minus the whole leaving me out of his life thing?" she asked, seriously. I nodded, my smile growing.

"He's probably the most caring person I know. Won't let me ride the bus at night, walks me to my door, lets me practice my violin in his apartment. I'd give him a 9 out of 10 on the boyfriend scale. Especially 'cos this is all so new to him, to us both really, but more to him. He's changed his ways a bit." I said, speaking fondly of the boy I'd come to grow so close to. He was my boyfriend, but also one of my very best friends.

"So, tell me about you, what's there to know about Jenson?"

So, for the next thirty minutes or so I just talked about myself while Gemma told me about herself too. She was marrying the father of her child soon, she had the cutest three year old in the world (she showed me pictures, it was totally true) and she was so funny. Her fiancé, Xander, and Poppy were visiting his parents in Wolverhampton and because she had to stay home and work and she didn't want to be alone, she'd decided to stay with Harry and Niall for a couple of days, so I'd be seeing more of her. She had that saracastic humor like Harry and she was very realistic like he was. I liked her a bunch, just like I thought I would. She even told me some embarrassing stories about Harry that made me laugh so hard my eyes teared up.

In fact, we were in the middle of laughing our arses off when Harry knocked on the door to let us know our food had arrived.

"What are you laughing about?" he'd immediately snapped, but we both just brushed him off, making him huff.

We had dinner with Niall and Violet (who showed up after a late lecture halfway through the meal) and then around ten-ish, Gemma announced she had to be up early for work the next morning so she was headed back to bed.

Harry and I found ourselves cuddled under his sheets around midnight after watching a movie. We were just talking about random things, Harry lying on his back with me sprawled on top of him, drawing patterns onto his tattooed chest when I asked about Gemma.

"Gemma was really upset about you introducing me to your dad before your other family." I commented. Harry sighed, visibly being a bit agitated by the subject of his father.

"She and dad don't get along." Harry said vaguely.

"Well, no offense but I don't really see anyone getting along well with your father." I said.

"Well, she and dad especially don't get along. He's been a right dick to her." he growled. "Basically disowned her when she got pregnant."

I shifted to prop my head up on my arm. "That's awful."

"Yeah. She was like me, in law school and all, with him paying for everything. Then, he completely cut her off and she had to drop out. It eventually turned out okay, 'cos she didn't want to be an attorney anyway, and she got a dental hygienist degree or whatever. But it was still shitty of him to just disown her like that. And he's not in Poppy's life at all, like he didn't show up at her baptism and he hasn't even called about the wedding or anything. I'm the one walking Gemma down the fucking isle." He rambled angrily. I reached forward and slid my hand up his shoulder to comfort his angered state.

"I'm not quite fond of your dad, babe." I said. "Especially because I quite like your sister."

Harry grinned broadly at this. "Do you?"

"She's very funny. Told me this story about 10 year old Harry who climbed a tree at school and had to be rescued by the Holmes Chapel volunteer fire-fighters." I laughed, making Harry groan.

"She didn't."

"Oh, she did. Also a story about 13 year old Harry practicing kissing with the cat." I laughed even harder.

"Yeah, well I need some more practice. Come here, ya booger." he said, pulling me towards him. The kiss started off soft and silly at first, but then got slow and needy to feel one another. I moved my legs so I was straddling his waist and he sat up a bit on the headboard. The kiss made me feel my blood rush through my veins and Harry pulled me against him.

I didn't stop to think what we were doing, all I knew is that I wanted to be close to Harry. So, I scooted up on him and snaked a hand into the back of his head, earning a low groan from the back of his throat in response. I hadn't even realized what I'd done until I felt pressure against the ache between my legs and I saw that I was in a quite compromising position on Harry's lap. He put his hands on either sides of my hips and straightened me a bit to where I could clearly feel his hard on which made me squeak. Harry pushed his mouth back onto mine and pulled me impossibly closer.

My mind must have been delirious at this point because again, without even registering my own actions I began rolling my hips onto his and I moaned into Harry's mouth. He was smirking and his hands cupped my bum, squeezing it gently and rubbing his thumbs back and forth. His hands travelled up underneath the hem on my thin tshirt as he dug his fingers into my hip bones and moved my body against his. My skin was on fire beneath the pair of cotton pajama shorts I wore.

"I- I don't know what I'm doing," I whispered onto Harry's mouth nervously. He kissed me again.

"I've got you, baby." He whispered back, making my heart swell and my apprehensivness to our current activities lessen slightly.

We were kissing again after that and I was as close to my half-naked boyfriend as humanly possible, (not that I was complaining) while we rolled our hips into one another. Harry was letting out groans of my name into the skin of my neck while I weaved my fingers through his hair. His lips were attached to every exposed piece of my skin and I gasped when he bit lightly into the flesh where my neck dipped into my shoulder. His hands rose higher on my back and he slowly and torturously dragged his fingernails along my spine, making me arch my back and press harder into him.

I pulled away from his lips to grab the hem of my shirt and yank it over my head. I wanted as much of my skin touching his as I could. Harry was leaned back onto the headboard, gazing at me with a hazy smile. My breath was fast and ragged but I managed to choke out a "What?"

Harry shook his head softly. "Beautiful," he murmured before leaning in once again. He wrapped both of his strong arms around me and turned us over so our positions were reversed. He kissed me roughly on the lips, taking my bottom lip between his straight teeth and pulling, sending chills down my body, while one of his hands reached up to grope my breast. He digged his hips hard into mine and a moan escaped my lips without my control.

"I'm going to do something," he told me as he detatched himself from me and sat back onto his knees. "Stop me if it's too much." I nodded, but at that point I was so intoxicated, so alive, there was no one I would ever want him to stop touching me.

He grabbed both my ankles simultaneously and planted my feet on either side of him. Next he leaned forward planting a kiss just below my bellybutton and just above my pant line. He hooked his fingers on either side of my pajamas and tugged them up my thighs. I straightened and lifted my legs so he could easily remove the thin shorts from my body. He threw them haphazardly to a corner of the room and his hands were on my skin again. He trailed one hand slowly down my inner thigh and as he inched closer I tensed up a bit more, but inside I knew I had nothing to be afraid of and I also knew I didn't want to ruin a moment like this.

I watched as Harry's lips followed the same path of his hand, his long hair tickling my skin. He parted his lips and grazed his teeth against the more sensitive skin closer to my middle. For a split second his eyes flickered to mine and then his head dipped and I felt his warm, warm lips press into the only fabric separating him with my most sensitive spot. I winced at the pleasure and breathed his name in encouragement. I wanted him to keep going. Needed him to, even.

"You okay?" he asked as he kissed a line across my stomach.

"Yes, Harry. Keep going," I replied. I could not tell if he was shocked at all with my boldness but my whole body ached for him to touch me there.

Harry smiled a sinister smile. "As you wish." In a swift movement he had my panties pulled down and I bucked my hips so I could get them off of me. Harry then pressed a finger onto me, right there where I needed it most. "I'm going to make you feel so good, baby," he said as he circled his finger on the surface.

"Harry," I moaned. "Don't be a tease." I screwed my eyes shut and grabbed at the sheets under me. My body wanted more and more of Harry's touch and it was not taking kindly at the amount it was given. Harry chuckled softly and slipped a finger into me. I gasped at the pressure and ached as he began pumping his long finger in and out of me. He picked up the pace and leaned down to kiss right above where his fingers were pleasuring me.

"You feel so good, Jen," he murmured as he pushed a second finger in, almost filling me. I felt a tightness in my core and I knew it would only be relieved by Harry's touch. His thumb circled and pressed at my cli.t as he pumped harder and faster and I felt my thighs begin to shake.

I whimpered. "Harry, I think I'm close." His eyes flicked to mine for a moment before he dipped his head again, ran his tongue along my middle, all the while never stopping the movement of his fingers. I felt him curl his fingertips inside me, hitting the spot that longed for his touch the most. All the pressure was building and I knew it was mere seconds before I would come undone.

Harry kissed and sucked at my cli.t. "Come for me, Jenson," he said in his low, gravelly voice and that was all it took for me to let go.

I lay breathless and basically naked in front of him, amazed at how good it had felt. Harry crawled up the bed and hovered over me again. He pressed a kiss to my lips and I grabbed the base of his neck to pull him closer, because at that moment I was so overwhelmed by so many things.

"I hope that made up for everything," he whispered against my lips and I laughed as I pulled him closer to me again.

"I-I, oh my gosh. I can't believe we just did that." I stammered, a lazy and tired smile on my face. Harry kissed my smile, not giving me time to recuperate the action before he was off of me and giving me another one of his tshirts to wear. He excused himself to the bathroom while I found my knickers and then laid in the bed that smelled of sweat and lust and Harry (my new favorite smell) and stared at the ceiling.

Harry returned a few minutes later and climbed in next to me. I turned to him with a small frown.

"Did you just-"

"Uh, yeah." he cut me off, his cheeks flushing pink from my assumption. I frowned a bit deeper.

"You could've just, I mean I would've-" I stuttered, and Harry cut me off again with the shake of his head. I felt a little bit saddened he didn't want to do anything for him.

"Jen, I just watched the sexiest, most beautiful girl I've ever seen come undone in my bed--pulling on the sheets and everything-- because of me. I wouldn't have lasted 30 seconds with you touching me and you didn't need to. That was about you, not me." he said, shaking his head. In all of Harry's sexual encounters, he'd never been the type to be selfish. Mutual pleasure was one of the best parts about sex.

I sighed, crawling ontop of him again and kissing him sweetly. He returned the action, raking his fingers through my tangly hair. He pulled away to look at it, grinning like a mad-man.

"What?" I laughed, patting my matted bird's nest.

"Sex hair, basically." he grinned. I smacked him and fell back on the pillow next to him. He pulled my back flush against his chest while tickling my ribs and making me giggle. Harry peppered kisses to the back of my neck and whispered sweet things into my ear until we'd both settled into a sweet silece and fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

West Pub By Tessa

Fanfiction

393 2 8
239K 6.7K 34
Where Harry, a famous solo artist, meets Louis, the boy that doesn't talk. (btw because Harry's the only one who sings, one direction albums are his...
4.8K 161 38
"Katie?" I heard is faint voice whisper. "Can we still be friends?" He continues. "Are you serious!? After everything we've been through?" I start wa...