Charming The Snake (Discontin...

By Rainbow_Dash4life

-THIS STORY HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED, BUT IS UP FOR ADOPTION FOR ANYONE. JUST TAG THE AUTHOR- Harry get's thrown... More

Prologue
How it started...
Since when is Malfoy so nice?
Draco has a little (big) crush
A lot of flirting is done
Draco get's a glimpse
Harry loves teasing
Harry's dream
Harry's dream 2
Hot Lovers and Cute Boyfriends
New book!!!
Draco's dream
Draco's dream 2
A harsh realization
Doubts and stolen glances
Heartbreak
Bad fights and good fights
Goodbye

Insert Self Promotion XD

5.6K 80 101
By Rainbow_Dash4life

So, ya guys. It's been ages but I'm finally (mostly) free from school!!! So, first off I'm focussing on the one-shots that have been sitting here for YEARS and completing those (like I just did. Go check out the latest one-shot in my drarry one-shot book) and then I'll work on this beauty which'll get a makeover since I'm gonna be unpublish certain chapters to rewrite them. I'm glad you guys stayed with me this long and I hope you'll stick around for longer.

Rainbow_Dash4life over and out❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

352K 12.6K 56
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
1M 35.5K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
184K 6.6K 94
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
255K 16.6K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...