Adventures with Baby Midoriya

By Always_Melody_Me

I got the inspiration from a few images I saw with Izuku as a baby, being raised by Shigaraki... Disclaimer:... More

I have a baby?
Lemons...
Kid's Day
A Cold Treat
Baby Fever
Papa
First Day
Preschool
New Beginnings
Grandmother...Evil Grandmother?
Growing Pains
Taken
Confrontation
Second Chances
An Unwelcome Guest
A New Family Member
Family Matters
More Family?
Reunited
Author's Note
What Happens Now?
Change in the Air: Part 2
A New Parent
Teacher?
Fresh Start
Play Date Gone Wrong
Run!
I'm home
Final

Change in the Air

8.1K 264 158
By Always_Melody_Me

Dabi would be lying if he said - following his boss across the campus ground to the main building, wasn't fun. Because, it was. After cleaning up the kids had made from their fight and putting them to bed - Shigaraki had plans to break into Nezu's office. Overhaul coming here with Eri was not by coincidence - it was more of a chance...a chance to put Eri in his path. But for what reason? Eri's quirk was developing, but not at the rate that All for One wanted. And from what the adults observed - she doesn't have an offensive or defensive part to her quirk. Her quirk, in a statement, is meant to heal. 

"Boss~~ hate to bother your train of thought - but how do you expect us to get into a school that has one of the best security systems?" Dabi leaned against the large tree; it kept them both hidden from sight and from any cameras that could be around. They had waited until midnight, making sure there was no one around. 

"You two are by far the dumbest villains to exist." Right above them, hanging from one of the larger branches was Overhaul. Oh great - just great. 

"...Why are you here? I thought you said you were tired!" Shigaraki nearly screamed the last part; but Dabi had reminded - they were outside and anyone could hear them.

"I wasn't as tired as I thought I was. And I saw you two being sneaky, so I decided to follow you. Its a good thing I did - because I know the exact layout of this place." Overhaul had an evil glint in his eyes...no shit. The guy was bad news. 

"If you two are dumb enough to believe him than 1) I raised you wrong and 2) Dabi you should be smarter than my son." Rize appeared in her nightgown with Kurogiri next to her...

"W-what - what the heck are you two doing here? And who's watching the kids!?" Shigaraki was about to make a dash for it before Himiko came waltzing up with Izuku on her head and Eri snuggled in her arms. What the heck!?This was supposed to be a covert operation! When did this turn into a family outing!? 

*yawn* "Shigi, is there a reason we're here? It's midnight - and "grandma" Rize here kicked me out of bed to grab the kids and follow...can't this wait another day?" Himiko slightly dozed off as she complained, Izuku and Eri were still knocked out and they were used to the loud voices of the adults. 

"Alright! Shut up!" Shigaraki whispered, screamed with his fiercest, tiny voice. He should have known better. 

"Boss, let's get going. Now that Kurogiri is here, we can just warp into the room." Kurogiri nodded his head and within an instant, a large hole appeared beneath them. The group drops and ends up in Nezu's office. 

"Huh - I was gonna break through the window - but this works too. What exactly are we looking for Shigaraki? We never established that." Overhaul went over to the desk and sat down behind the chair. 

"Anything Nezu and the school would have on my son...look around and make sure not to disturb anything too much. That damn rat more than likely has this place memorized to the dust bunnies." Shigaraki scanned the room, looking for something out of place. 

Himiko watched as the others searched the room - how boring. The petite blonde adjusted Izuku, who clung on to her bands and drooled a little on her forehead...gross. Eri began to wake up from the sound of rustling. 

"Damn...I'm hungry...this is a campus - there has to be a cafeteria right? You hungry Eri? Izu?" Himiko glanced upward - Izu nodded, and looking down to the little horned girl - who smiled and nodded. Looking back at her group; it shouldn't be too bad if she wandered off...right? 

And off she went. Walking down the hall and a case of stairs, Himiko took several corners. And then she became instantly lost.

"Sh*t~ I'm lost? Already? Izu, do me a favor and pop out your wings, fly ahead of me and find the cafeteria." Himiko waited while Izuku rubbed the sleep from his eyes, belly-flopped off her head and his wings blooped from his back. Flapping into the air, Izuku searched every room, behind every door...not exactly what Himiko had in mind. After several minutes, the three finally came across the cafeteria and it's kitchen. 

"Alright, what do you guys want to eat? Do you want savory or sweet?" Running to the refrigerator, the pig-tailed girl searches the double-door container. Looking through one side, the kids opened the other end to discover the frozen treats: ICE CREAM! Flapping his way to the third level, Izuku pulls each bucket of ice cream, Eri catching each one. Once the dairy dessert is on the ground, the children have at the melting treat. 

"Hey, hey, hey ---- don't eat so much of that or you're going to get a brain freeze." Himiko crouches on the ground, pulling the kids away before they could do some real damage. All the while, distant voices begin to echo down the hall. Pausing in her place, Himiko puts a finger to her lips, telling the kids to hush. Putting each child under her arm, Himiko shuffles and slides against the stainless steal counters. 

"Damn it, I can't believe we are stuck with guard duty. What the heck is Nezu thinking - you and I could be securing the city with the rest of the heroes, but instead....WE'RE STUCK IN THIS HELL HOLE." The gruff voice huffed as he released his anger. Eri whimpered at the sound of his voice, just silently eased her way up Himiko, hiding her face into the crook of her aunt's neck. 

"Stop your whining, we all have to do this. It's our turn - and besides according to everyone else, those villains have been quiet - they won't be any trouble. Even if they were, you and I can take them on, no problem." The other voice, a woman - she chuckled as she finished her statement. 

The sounds of their footsteps echo throughout the hall and finally the sound of the door opening. Shit, the blonde wasn't ready for this and she couldn't take on two Pros, even with the kids here. The light flickers on and Himiko starts moving, she keeps to the island that is in the middle of the kitchen. Izuku eases himself out of Himiko's arm and quietly walks in front of her...

"Jeez, I am starving, let's get some food." The female voice moves closer as she spoke - not good, the only thing keeping them hidden was the island...

"W-what the hell is this?" 

Looks like she found the ice cream mess. Quickly scanning her surrounding, Himiko notices the cabinets next to her, silently opening the door, she shoves the kids in before closing the door. 

"Orca...we aren't alone." 

Glancing around the corner of the island - Himiko sees a familiar yet new face. Midnight...she's the new up and comer. And of course, Gang Orca...he had to be her partner. As the two stand next to each other, the blonde takes a moment and calculates her chances to make it to the door...

OH F*ck it all to hell, jumping up from her hiding spot, Himiko dashes to the door and out to the hallway!

"HEY! GET BACK HERE!" Midnight and Orca chase after the blonde, leaving the kitchen door open. 

As the sound of footsteps fade into the night, Izuku and Eri gently push open the door...

"Izu? Do you think aunty will be okay?" Eri clung to her brother as they looked around the room, making sure they were alone. 

"Yeah, Aunty is strong. Com'on, we gotta find papa." Grabbing his sister's hand, the two go running down the hall...

"Well, what do we have here? Izuku...oh and Eri as well. I don't think I have had the pleasure of meeting you." Nezu drops from the ceiling, seemingly out of no where. His simple smile didn't appear to be as innocent as it usually does. 

"Why don't you come with me? I can take you back to your papa. Don't you want that?" Nezu inches closer to the children, who inch back as much as they can. 

Without a second more, Izuku's wings are out once more; he grabs his sister's hands and begins to fly through the hall way; trying his hardest to remember the way he had come before. 

"Izu! Hurry! He's catching up!" Eri glances over her shoulder...her heart pounding against her tiny chest. Boy did she hate Nezu...

***

"SHIGI!!!" The group turned at the sound of Himiko's voice. They had been searching for the three a few minutes after they had disappeared. 

"Looks like we got company. No better time for us to jump ship than now, don't you think boss?!" Dabi sees Himiko running towards with two Pros behind her. Looks like they'll be leaving the campus tonight. Right after they find kids...

Unleashing a wall of blue flame - Dabi creates a barrier for the rest to escape. 

Kurogiri creates another hole and everyone escapes the office...

***

"Izu, I think we lost him, I don't see him behind us." Landing as softly as he could, Izuku drops his sister and he crashes to the ground. He had never flown has hard has he did just now...his wings receding into his back. Eri sits next to her brother, rubbing his back to ease the tension...

"Tired are you? I would bet with all that flying. Now, since you have little strength left to run away; why not be good children and come with me? I promise...no harm will come to you." Nezu once again appears, his grin still plastered to his face. Eri trembles, her breathing increases and before she knows it, everything goes black....

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 8.1K 38
Inko welcomed a child into the world, naming him Izuku. Despite her love for him, she struggled with disappointment when the doctor revealed he would...
28.4K 865 23
Izuku Midoriya is at UA living his dreams when everything is paused when he wakes up as a four-year-old again. Now he has to figure out how to revers...
2.4K 45 10
{My First Deku Story} In a world where heroes are revered and admired, "What if... Izuku Was Born With One For All?" delves into the complex tale of...
49.3K 1K 20
Izuku midoriya was born and raised by the league of villains (l.o.v.) with his boyfriend and best friends. This is the story of how everything happen...