Boku no Hero Academia Oneshots

Por Dia_0724

Requests are open! I just really enjoy BNHA and want to share it with others! ^^ Más

Requests Open!
Midoriya Izuku x Reader (fluff) - Mr. Snuggles
Katsuki Bakugou x Reader - Summer Festival
Dabi x Reader (lemon) - Little Girl
Todoroki Shoto x Reader - That Winter Evening
Kirishima Eijirou x Reader (Angst) -Thank you
Todoroki Shoto/Bakugou Katsuki x Reader - Valentine's Day
Tomura Shigaraki x Reader (fluff) - Video Games
Kaminari Denki x Reader (Lime) - Shocking!
Dabi x Reader - Troublemakers (Part 1)
I think I broke the Anime Matrix
Midoriya Izuku x Reader (Lemon) - Daddy
Aizawa Shota x Reader - Theme Parks
Katsuki Bakugou x Reader (Lemon) - Not going down without a fight
Todoroki Shoto x Reader (Fantasy AU) - Kingdom Flower
Dabi x Reader - Troublemakers (Part 2)
Bakugou Katsuki x Assassin!Reader (AU) - Feel Invincible
Midoriya Izuku x Short! Singer! Reader - Deja Vu
Yandere! Villain! Deku x Reader x Bakugou Katsuki - The cat's eyes (Part 1)
Yandere!Villain! Deku/Bakugou Katsuki x Reader - The Cat's Eyes (Part 2) (Lemon)
Todoroki Shoto x Reader (Fantasy AU) (Lemon) - Fuck the Rules
Dabi x reader - my favourite hero
(Long fic)Yandere! Todoroki Shoto x Reader - If I could choose any word
--•A day off (various)
Right now
🎄Neko! Izuku! x Neko! Reader (lemon) - baby, its cold outside
🎄Todoroki Shoto x Reader - Under the mistletoe
Tomura Shigaraki x Short! Reader - keep your hat on!
🎄Dabi x Kind! Reader (fluff) - Hot chocolate and fairylights
Eyyy
❤Bakugou Katsuki x Reader (lemon) - Fat ass!
❤Dabi x Villain! Reader (Lemon) - Hunting Love
s o r r y
Yandere!Kirishima Eijirou x suicidal!reader - (part one)Mine to Protect
Vampire! Izuku Midoriya x Werewolf! Reader (Lemon) - Kacchan
Shinsou Hitoshi x Reader (Lemon) - Dormatory disaster
Bakugo Katsuki x Reader (fantasy AU) - hell yes
Tomura Shigaraki x cute!reader (lemon) - pinkies up, we're posh here!
Aizawa Shota x reader (lemon) - bedhead
Shigaraki Tomura x Dying! Reader - Maybe next time
Pet names -«Various»
Dabi x Reader (fluff) - Pizza
🔷discussion- Dabi is a todoroki
Todoroki Shoto x Reader (Lemon) - Trains or sofas?
Dabi lemon (sequel)??
Dabi x reader (Lemon) - little girl PART 2
Kaminari Denki x suicidal! Reader (Lemon) - Feel better
(T ^ T)
An entire book?!?!
Villain! Bakugou Katsuki x Reader - Hostage
Dabi/Aizawa Shota x Reader (Lemon) - A little competition
Villain! Katsuki Bakugou x Reader (Lemon) Part 2 - Hostage
Izuku Midoriya x Reader (Fluff) - Make it all better
Cover contest!
Shigaraki Tomura x reader (fluff) - Kawaii
Yandere! Shigaraki Tomura x Reader - Unstable
𝓟𝓲𝓬𝓴 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓽𝓮|| Midoriya /Bakugou /Todoroki x Reader - Angelic
Help wanted
Sick but alive
Todoroki Shoto x Reader (short angst) - Kindling
Dabi x Reader - Blossoms
Hey guys, please read
Todoroki shoto x Shy! Reader
More LEMONS! Return of the author too! Please read :)
Please read
Bakugou Katsuki x Reader (LEMON) - Experimentation
Jojo fans?
It's up!
Boo (you've been spookified)

Aizawa Shota x Reader (fluff) - embarrassment

14.7K 267 93
Por Dia_0724

She opened her eyes, looking around. Her eyes struggled to adjust to the dark room she was in, only rays of sunlight piercing through the gaps in the drawn curtains.

She yawned and stretched as she sat up, only to hear a groan from beside her. Her eyes widened and her expression became shocked as she slowly turned her head to see who was beside her.

She came face to face with a sleeping male, long black hair over his face. She didn't need to move his hair to know who he was. She couldn't believe herself! She'd slept with her old classmate!

She sighed and got up, shoving the black shirt that she'd found on the ground over her head. It reached down to her mid-thighs and covered everything that was private to her.

She stumbled out of the bedroom, using the railing to support her body as she walked slowly down the stairs. Her legs felt a lot like jelly, able to collapse within seconds if she wasn't careful.

She reached the bottom of the stairs and rounded the corner, walking into the kitchen as her balance began to improve.

——————————

Shota Aizawa opened his eyes to the scent of something delicious. He sat up, seeing the sheets messed up on the other side of the bed. He thought that he might have rolled over and not slept like a rock for once, and so began to get up from his bed.

His heart stopped when his foot landed on something, peering down to see a f/c bra beneath his foot. His eyes widened as he realised what this meant. There was a female in his home, cooking downstairs after she slept with him. He rubbed his temples, trying to recall what happened last night.

He saw a beautiful girl at a bar that he recognised and walked over with a drink in his hand. They began to talk and drink together, and then he put his hand on her thigh.

The girl's face was still blurry in his memory, but he remembered thinking that she was pretty.

Tugging some clean boxers and a long sleeved black shirt on, he walked out of the bedroom.

————————————

"Y/n?"

She jumped out of her skin at the sudden noise, turning around to see the person who spoke her name. She came face to face with the man she had slept with last night and found herself unable to prevent a blush from arising to her cheeks.

"Sorry about the kitchen. I just thought I would make breakfast."

She turned back to face the bacon she was frying at the moment, trying to calm down the scarlet that tinted her cheeks. She used the spatula and put the bacon onto a plate with some fried eggs, toast and beans, before setting it down by the kitchen barstools. Aizawa took a seat at the one which had the plate while Y/n passed some cutlery to the male. His hand came into contact with hers as she handed the fork over, making blood rush to the male's cheeks too.

He didn't know why it seemed to awkward between the two of them; they'd seen each other naked the previous evening. The female took her seat beside him with similar contents on her plate, beginning to eat.

"So... what do you do now?"

The male was surprised by her question, but turned to look at her nonetheless.

"I'm a pro hero and teacher at UA, what about you?"

"I'm also a pro hero, just in a different area."

"Oh."

The two ate in silence after that, no noises could be heard from the outside or the inside of the house.

They both finished their plates fairly quickly and Y/n got up to do the dishes. It was only then that the male noticed she was wearing one of his shirts, wondering if there was anything else underneath.

He may have sounded perverted, but he had always liked the h/c female. She didn't have huge dreams like everyone else, but she still had expectations of herself back at UA. The only problem was that they were complete opposites. While Shota was a quiet child who was followed around by Present Mic, Y/n seemed to have many friends. People were always with her whenever the young ravenette became confident enough to attempt at expressing his feelings towards her, ruining his chances at getting into a relationship with her.

"So, you still hang around with Hizashi-kun?"

"Unfortunately, yes. He works at UA too."

"Oh, that's a shame," she turned to face him with a gentle smile upon her features, "perhaps I could apply for a job there and help you out."

"Yes."

The pair's eyes both widened after Shota said yes, surprised by how quickly he had agreed. He would admit to himself, he would adore to have the female working beside him once again, but he agreed with such confidence.

"I'll try, I've been looking for something new anyway."

He watched as she turned back around to the dishes, clearing his throat.

"Hey, about last night.... did I, y'know... pull out?"

Her cheeks were set ablaze as small snippets of what had happened ran through her mind.

"I-I'm pretty sure. I mean, nothing has come back out and the sheets appeared to be clean."

He nodded and hummed in acknowledgment, unaware that Y/n was thinking about how much she had screamed the previous night.

"Do you.. want to go back to bed after this? To cuddle, I mean!"

A small smile arose on the male's face, realising that the female must like him as much as he liked her.

"Yeah, sure. I'll go clean it up now."

After hearing his footsteps fade, Y/n let out a sigh of relief and put a hand on her chest to feel the erratic thumping of her heart.

—————————————

Y/n entered the room, to see Aizawa in the middle of tying his hair up while he sat on the bed. She smiled and crawled onto the bed behind him, taking the hair he had collected in a fist from him. She adjusted it into a look half bun, looking for his hair tie. When she saw it, she couldn't help her cheeks from going red. He held a peach hair tie between his teeth, staring ahead.

'He hasn't noticed it's still there.'

She reached over and grabbed it, gently pulling it from his mouth as his cheeks darkened in realisation. She tied the half bun and moved back from him, waiting for him to turn around and face her.

He fell back, his head landing on Y/n's lap as he had intended for it to. He stared up at her shocked face with half lidded eyes, something that made the female's heart thunder against her ribcage.

"How long have you liked me?"

She was unsure of how to answer the male, but smiled anyway.

"Since we started at UA. I had liked you from the moment I saw you sitting in the back yourself."

It was now Shota's turn to blush, averting his gaze to the pillow beside him. Y/n moved and lay down beside him, pulling the sheets over her. It was tempting to him to join her, his crush who also liked her and the warmth of the sheets.

He pulled the sheet up, sliding underneath and boldly wrapping his arms around the female's waist.

"I've liked you for a while too. Since I first saw you."

He smiled at the shock in her expression, taking advantage of it and capturing her lips in a gentle kiss. It didn't take long for her to reciprocate his actions, butterflies arising in his stomach.

He pulled back and saw that she had closed her eyes and was unresponsive when he poked her. She had fallen asleep.

'Wow. She's just like me, if not worse.'

He closed his eyes and snuggled into her side, drifting off into a dream world of his own.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

8.5M 156K 196
Just another preference book on bnha boy characters. And I'll do mixed preferences but if you want certain ones you can request for them. I'll try an...
8K 89 20
idk what to put here-
65.4K 1.7K 75
NOT A ONESHOT "This fanfiction sucks." - (Y/n) "And I took that personally." - ??? You are transported to the BNHA universe with the help of a strang...
169K 1.3K 70
This will include: Izuku Midoriya Katsuki Bakugo Shoto Todoroki Eijiro Kirishima Denki Kaminari I do not own my hero academia.