Just Like That |✔

By MysteriousButterfly3

A ballad, a poem of when a girl fell in love ....... but as they say, if there's something like falling in lo... More

Book Covers♥
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Much Love-: Thanks ❤❤
New Book!!
Instagram

Help!

273 32 2
By MysteriousButterfly3

So so so ! it's not an update but please my dear readers I need your help can you guys please go and vote for my book in the majestic Inc awards please it would mean a lot to me!

Link-: https://my.w.tt/Srmeu2BUAV

Go to the last part published of this book which goes by the name public choice awards read the instructions there and just find my username I.e. @mysteriousbutterfly3 and the book name is Just Like That as u all already know and there comment there inline with the crown emoji and also please tag your friends too there so that I can achieve more and more votes please guys just go do it for my sake!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 16K 43
If you are trying to make a change in your life, want inspiration, a Muslim teen in America or simply would like to learn more about Islam, follow me...
4.5K 1.2K 48
Poems that twine thread around the broken bits of a soul, that fling umbrella lips into beaming buckets and kind of just make you want to say, "life...
70.4K 5.1K 17
❝This is not a personal diary. And certainly not a journal. Wait, aren't they the same thing? Or maybe not. And no, I'm not one of those creepy chick...