𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦.

بواسطة bbfromcpt

keith tyree powers imagines his girl and only his, the girl he loves and cherishes. forever yours, keith tyr... المزيد

00. introduction.
00. requests are open ;)
01. daddy's girl pt. 1
02. ride or die pt. 1
03. bookworm
04. ain't 'bout it
05. roll in peace
06. wet dreamz
07. girl's night
08. lost a rider
09. big ballin'
10. far away
00. LEMME TELL Y'ALL
00. keith can like.....get it....
11. child's play
i love y'all with my fat ass heart 💘
12. in my eyes
13. photo gallery
14. hood princess
15. beautiful girl
17. far away (pt. 2)
18. ain't bout it pt. 2
19. been a minute
20. sugar baby
21. defend her

16. Mr. Powers

870 17 9
بواسطة bbfromcpt

Y/N's POV

I sighed as I waited on my teacher scrolling through Instagram on my phone. Today was the last period of the school day, and I was so ready to go home.

7th period was the period I really didn't give a shit about. I'd fall asleep, go on my phone, anything but pay attention to the teacher. I did my work, and I was a good student, I just didn't like 7th period.

Why didn't I like 7th period? Because of my teacher, Mr. Powers. He was the finest man I had ever seen in person, but the thing is, he's not the coolest teacher. Instead, he makes me go to tutoring and do extra credit for no reason. I'm not failing, I have a 85 in the class.

I don't know what he's trying to do, but hey, for a teacher he sure is incredibly sexy. The class waited inside of the classroom, sitting in our desks. Soon he came,

"Sorry I'm late guys, I had to get extra assignments for the rest of the week."

He put the work on his desk and wrote today's assignment on the board.

"Alright kids, today we'll be answering questions from the textbook. Whatever work you don't finish you can finish tomorrow. The pages are on the board, so get to work class."

Once he finished talking, he sat in his seat and everyone began doing their work. I got out my textbook and opened it. I pulled out a piece of paper and started doing the work.

I felt a pair of eyes on me, and I looked up at Mr. Powers to see him looking at me. I smiled and he gave me a wink.

I blushed and went back to doing my work.

After 30 minutes of doing my work I got bored and went on my phone. I scrolled through my phone until I saw Mr. Powers stand over from his desk and walk over to me.

"Do you want to come to tutoring this afternoon? Well get off your phone and do your work."

I looked up at him like he was crazy, who the fuck does he thinks he's talking to?

"Aight I'll get off my phone."

I put my phone on my desk and he nodded, walking away. I decided to mess with him, today I didn't mind going to tutoring if it meant kissing him off.

He walked away to his desk and went on his computer. I decided to listen to music, but obnoxiously loud. I plugged in my headphones to my phone and played my music all the way up.

I could tell Mr. Powers could hear it because he looked up at me and sent me a glare. I rolled my eyes and went back to work. He rolled his eyes and continued on his laptop.

I decided to fuck with him even more. I shut my textbook shut and put the assignment in my backpack. I got on my phone and decided to watch a movie on my phone. I ignored Mr. Powers' glares and continued to watch "Super Bad".

After 10 minutes of watching my movie, I saw Mr. Powers walk up to me and snatch my phone out of my hands.

"I'm confiscating this, you can get it back if you come to tutoring this evening."

I saw his jaw clench and I felt my panties moisten. He walked away and I noticed his attire. A white turtleneck, navy blue dickies, brown oxfords, a navy blazer and a gold Africa necklace.

His pants hugged his legs, highlighting his round ass. It was like Captain America's.

I rolled my eyes and sat back in my seat. I found out yet another way to annoy him. I looked at the clock, 5 minutes until the end of the school day. I figured I'd go to tutoring to get my phone. I'd be damned if I walked home without my phone.

I smirked as I pulled out a nice piece of Bubble Dubble, popping the chewy goodness in my mouth. Everybody had been listening to their music quietly, so I could've been an obnoxious person between Mr. Powers and I. No one could hear me and bug me about it.

I started smacking my gum loudly, popping and blowing large bubbles with the gum. Mr. Powers looked at me sternly, rolling his eyes as I tried to purposely annoy him. As I smacked on my gum some more, Mr. Powers' hands ran through his waves and slammed against his desk.

It startled me a bit, but I didn't stop me. As he stood up and started walking to my desk in the back, the bell rang for dismissal. Everyone quickly got out of their seats, running out to leave this hellhole meant to educate hormonal teenagers.

I left my bag in my chair and decided to go to the vending machine and get something to drink. Before I could open the door and leave, Mr. Powers walked in front of me, blocking me.

He crossed his arms across his chest, his biceps looking incredibly big, "Where do you think you're going Ms. Y/L/N?"

I shrugged and scoffed, "I'm staying for tutoring, but I'm thirsty so I'm going to the vending machine."

He chuckled at my actions and moved out of my way, opening the door.

"Okay princess, but you better bring your fine ass back here." He said as he sent a quick smack to my ass.

I slightly moaned and covered it up by clearing my throat. I walked out of the classroom and speed walked to the vending, trying my best to process what the hell just happened.

My teacher just smacked my ass.

I mean it's not like I didn't want him to do it, or I was uncomfortable or violated. If anything that teacher could get it. But if anyone, and I mean anyone, found we were possibly messing around, we'd both be in deep shit.

I knew damn well I could keep a secret, and that sneaky son of a bitch could too. He's a grown ass man but he's not stupid. What I thought we'd be doing was hella wrong, but I didn't care. All I had to do was keep my mouth shut.

The age difference wasn't dramatic. He was 23, I was about to turn 18 in a month. If we didn't tell anybody, we wouldn't get caught, simple as that. Soon I'd be legal age to date him.

Even the thought of fucking my teacher is foul, but if you had a teacher like him, you probably would want to too. As long as it'll be legal soon, as long as we tell nothing to no one, we'd be fine.

I soon walked to the vending machine, putting a dollar inside. I decided to get a nice water, the disgusting soda making my stomach curl and the juice making my skin break out from looking at it. Once I got my water a walked back to the classroom.

I felt myself get more nervous and wet as I got closer to his classroom. Soon I was in front of his door. I took a deep breath and opened the door, seeing Mr. Powers sitting in his desk chair. I closed the door and locked it, Mr. Powers smirking at my actions.

I took a sip of my water and walked up to his desk. Once I was in front of his desk, I leaned over it, giving him a view of my breasts in my long sleeve button up. He looked at them intensely and licked his lips, sitting back in his chair.

"So, I came to get my phone."

Mr. Powers laughed and took my phone out of his desk drawer, gripping the phone in his hands and holding it out in his hand. I sighed and reached out to take it back, only for him to snatch it back before I could grab it.

I smacked my teeth, "I would like my phone back please."

Mr. Powers stood up from his desk. I watched him as he held the phone in his hands, throwing it back in the drawer.

He walked behind me and pressed his crotch against my ass, "Well first I have to teach you a lesson darling. You don't mind right?"

I shook my head no as my breath hitched, "No, I don't mind. Teach me a lesson for pissing you off."

He grabbed my waist from behind and held me close to him, grinding his crotch against my ass. I moved his hands to my breasts, him squeezing them harshly. He started kissing my neck, whispering all the things he'd do to me.

"I'm gonna fuck you on this desk so hard."

"I want you to ride me in my desk chair, princess."

"You want me to eat you out on my desk, you dirty little girl."

His words made me weak and my panties moisten. I felt him lift up my short skirt, digging his fingers into my panties. Once I felt his finger come in contact with my clit, I moaned loudly.

His hand slammed on my mouth, "Be quiet princess, we don't want to get caught now don't we?"

I nodded my head and he continued his actions. He fingered me before he walked away to sit in his chair. He patted his lap and I came over to him, pulling down my skirt and talking off my cardigan. All that was left of me were my all black vans, high socks, panties, and my long sleeve button up.

Walking over to him, I decided to assert my dominance. I kneeled in front of him, in front of his clothed cock. He looked down at me intensely as I took off his belt, pulling down his dickies.

"Take off your blazer, leave everything else on."

He nodded his head and obeyed my command. Taking off his blazer, I noticed how his turtleneck fit him pretty snug, but kinda tight. His biceps bulged out of the fabric, making my mouth water.

Once I pulled down his dickies down to his ankles, he kicked them off and threw them to the side. He leaned back in his chair and I noticed his bulge in his boxers. My mouth started watering, and I felt my core throb.

I couldn't wait for him to be inside of me.

I looked up at him as I slid his boxers down his waist. His huge dick slipped out of his boxers, slapping his stomach.

My eyes widened as I looked at him, "You think it's going to fit?"

He looked down at me and bit his lip, "You're a virgin right?"

I nodded my head and he smirked, "Little princess hasn't had her cherry popped? Good thing you're not having some teenager's baby dick inside of you. You need real dick to really lose your virginity."

My eyes stayed wide at his words, but I laughed at his statement.

"If it doesn't fit I'll take it slow, but trust me, it'll fit."

I nodded my head and gripped his dick. For a 23 year old teacher, he sure was pretty big. I never gave head before, but just like any horny teenager, I've watched porn. I think I know how to do it, since it seemed pretty self explanatory.

Holding his dick in my hands, I brought my head down to suck on his tip. I twirled my tongue around his tip, Mr. Powers, moaning my name.

"Fuck Y/N."

His hands went through my hair, putting it into a ponytail. I lowered myself on him, putting him deep down my throat. I started pumping him with my mouth, taking breaks and using my hand to get him off.

He started slightly thrusting into my hands. He pushed my head fully down on him, feeling his dick down my throat. Instead of trying to breathe through my mouth I relaxed my throat, breathing through my nose.

I pumped him a few more times, "Fuck Y/N. I'm so close. Shit, for a girl who's never had any sexual experience, you sure are good at giving head."

I smiled to myself at his words and continued my assault. Deep throating him one more time, I felt his cream explode in my mouth. I beat his tip on my tongue as he came more, moaning and groaning away. I looked up at him as I swallowed his cum, making an effort to impress the grown man sitting before me.

He smirked as I stood back up, straddling his waist. He slid off my panties and stuffed them into his desk drawer, "I'm confiscating these, but you won't be getting these back." He looked at them, it was a thong, "Oh so you were ready for this dick, weren't you Y/N?" I laughed, "Maybe I was, but I have plenty more where that came from."

He smirked and lined himself up with my entrance, but before we continued,

"Are you one the pill?"

I shook my head no, "Do you have condoms?"

He shrugged, "Nope,"

"I'll just have to fuck you raw and pull out." He said giving me a wink.

Before I knew he'd slam into me, I stopped him, "Mr. Powers, I'm a virgin, remember?"

"Oh shit my bad, hold on to my shoulders and lay your head down, I'll go slow."

I nodded and put my head and hands on his shoulders.

Lining himself with my entrance, "Oh and you don't have to keep calling me Mr. Powers. Call me daddy."
he said whispering into my ear, only making me wetter.

As he slowly put himself inside me, I felt his head in me, my insides hurting like a bitch. I hissed at the painful contact, needing to adjust to his full size. He held me in his arms, slowly putting him inside me. I felt myself cry a little, Mr. Powers wiping my tear away and kissing my forehead, "It's okay princess, the pain will go away."

Once he was fully inside of me, I felt myself clench around him. He smacked my ass, "Don't make me cum too quick Y/N. I haven't even fucked you yet."

I giggled and nodded, signaling him to continue. As he slowly thrusted into me, a wave of pleasure rolled over me, all of the pain going away.

"You can go faster, Mr. Powers."

He stopped fucking me and smacked my ass, "What did I tell you to call me princess?"

"Daddy."

He chuckled and smirked, "Right, call me Mr. Powers again and you'll be punished."

I moaned as he started thrusting into me harder than before. His pace was quick, but he was hitting the right spot perfectly. If anything, I'm kind of glad I lost my virginity to someone who is entirely capable of pursuing my sexual needs.

What am I saying? I just lost my virginity and I don't know how to act.

I leaned my head off his shoulder, looking down at him. Our eyes made contact and he looked deep into them. He looked at my lips and leaned in, me copying his actions. Soon, our lips touched, molding together. I held his jaw in my hands, him gripping my waist as he fucked me from below.

His tongue slipped in my mouth, me giving him entrance to explore. He pulled away from my lips, "You're so tight, fuck you're so perfect."

I smiled at his words and started kissing his neck, leaving love bites. He let go of my waist and let me ride him. I held onto his shoulders and lifted my hips onto him. Mr. Powers looked at my breasts as they tried to bounce, but couldn't because of the suffocatingly tight shirt. As I rode him slowly, he unbuttoned my shirt, throwing it over his shoulder and taking off my bra. He threw it with my shirt, manhandling my breasts. He started sucking on my nipples, driving my closer to my climax.

I rode him faster, until I felt myself about to cum.

"Daddy! I'm about to cum!"

He held my waist and thrusted fast into me, "I am too babygirl, I'm gonna cum all over your ass. Oh fuck..."

Sloppily thrusting into me, I felt myself cum around him, "Oh fuck Daddy! I'm cumming!"

He pulled out quickly and I felt him cum on my ass behind me.

"Fuck Y/N. You're hella impressive."

I smirked at him and hopped off of him, only to be turned around and pushed on his desk. I leaned over his desk as I felt him spread my ass cheeks. I arched my back and I felt his tongue come in contact with heat. I moaned as my eyes rolled to the back of my head, enjoying the pleasure I was receiving.

He started making out with my second set of lips, making my toes curl in my vans. My hand reached back and pushed his head closer into me, his hand holding mine. He started tongue fucking me from behind.

I'm not letting this mf slip out of my hands.

Gripping and smacking my ass while eating me out from behind, I looked at the time,

3:46pm

It's been a little more than 45 minutes since I've stayed at school for "tutoring". Since my mom didn't mind me coming late, especially since my parents were both on business trips, I could come as early or late as a could, as long as if I stayed over at someone's house, I told them.

My thoughts were interrupted once I felt myself about to cum again.

"Fuck Daddy, I'm gotta pee!"

I tried pushing him away until his hands tightly gripped my waist, preventing me from going anywhere. After sucking on my clit and tongue fucking me more, I felt myself release. My legs shook and I nearly screamed. I breathed heavily and fell forward on the desk.

"You're a squirter princess? I might have to make this pussy mine. Better not find you with some little teenager princess, or you'll really be in trouble."

I nodded and groaned as he caressed my ass while making out with me. This wasn't a sloppy or hard kiss, it was gentle. After pulling away he pecked my lips again, going behind me to insert him inside me.

Before he fucked me I felt the tip of his cock tease me, rubbing himself along my folds.

"Don't be a cock tease daddy, I want you."

He chuckled, "Oh really?,"

He inserted the tip inside and I groaned, but I smacked my teeth when he fucked me with his tip, it felt good but I needed more of him.

"Tell how much you want me, Daddy's babygirl."

He kept fucking me with his tip, waiting for a response.

"Daddy please. I want you so bad. I need you. I'll do anything just fuck me already!"

"Anything?"

I felt him slowly inserting more of him into me, "Fuck yes daddy, I'll do anything..Fuck!"

He slammed into me and fucked me hard. I choked on my own words trying to say something, but the only thing I could do was moan and take his huge dick.

"Fuck you're so tight princess. I bet you feel so good huh? Losing your virginity to your teacher, what a dirty girl."

My eyes rolled back and I moaned again, "I'd rather have your big dick than some small teenagers dick Daddy. Fuck you make me feel so good."

He smacked my ass again and kissed my neck while fucking me from behind.

"You're such a good girl for daddy."

His dirty words made the urge to come quicker. His hands reached below me and played with my nipples, making me moan loud again.

"Shh princess, don't want anyone snooping around and finding us."

I nodded and Keith kissed my lips. It was hard to contain my moans as he went faster. I closed my eyes while he pounded into me, feeling myself about to cum.

"Daddy, I have to cum. I'm gonna cum around you, please go faster Daddy."

He smacked my ass, leaving a bright red print on it, obeying my command and going faster. I felt his thrusts get sloppy, and I clenched around him.

"Fuck princess, do that shit again, making Daddy feel so good."

I clenched around him again, and I felt him lift my hips off the desk and fuck me while my ass was up.

"Damn baby, got cream all over my dick. Fuck Y/N!"

I felt myself release all over him and him pull out of me, cumming again on my ass. He beat his dick on my ass and started breathing heavily.

"Damn baby. You creamed all over my dick."

He chuckled as I giggled, pecking my clit with his lips before lifting me off the desk. He stood me up and I felt my knees and legs go limp, nearly falling over.

"My legs hurt so bad now." I sighed and laughed, Keith doing the same. He went to get my skirt, handing it to me. I put it on as he slid his boxers and pants back on, buckling his belt.

Before he slid his blazer back on, he gave me his Africa Necklace, "Just to let people know you're mine." Handing it to me, he kissed my lips sweetly and handed me my bra and blouse.

I slipped my clothes back on, still giggling at the fact he was keeping my thong. I put the necklace around my neck, Mr. Powers smiling at how it looked on me. I loved it.

I looked at the time,

4:04pm

I walked over to my desk and picked up my backpack from the floor. Once I bent down, Mr. Powers could see all of me from behind, "Aye Y/N."

I turned around and faced him, "Yea?"

I saw my phone in his hand, getting ready to throw it to me, "Catch."

I caught to phone in my hands, satisfied I had finally got it back. Once I got myself together, I walked over to him getting ready to leave as well. Once I was in front of him, I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his lips, his hands gripping my ass.

"Wanna do round 3 at my place princess?"

I blushed and shook my head yes, "Okay, but about what just happened, I swear I won't tell a soul about, and what we'll be doing in the future."

He laughed and kissed my forehead, "Don't worry Y/N, I won't tell anyone either. As long as we keep our mouths shut about us, no one will know. And once you turn 18, you'll be legal age to be with me, but now, all we have to do is not tell anyone."

I shook my head and followed him to his car out of the school doors. He held his briefcase in one hand, my hand in his other hand. As we walked to his gorgeous looking black Tesla, he opened the passenger door for me and I thanked him. I placed his stuff on the backseat and hopped in the driver's seat, driving away from the school. As he drove to his place he spoke, "I promise I'm not a murder. I'm not gonna kill you, but I do like the way you roll. You're not like most women around here. You're also pretty mature for your age, and I'm not that much older than you anyways."

I laughed at his statement, "Yea, I get that a lot. Most girls and women around here aren't the brightest, and they only want someone who wants to get in their pants. But anyways, what's it like planning on dating your student, and fucking her the same day?"

He laughed as his hand rested my upper thigh, caressing the soft flesh, "I don't know. It feels weird saying, we met because I used to teach her in high school, but hey. I've had my eye on you for a while. I just pushed out those thoughts since, you know, you were my student. But then these past few weeks I've been feeling you more, and then today. It just all happened you know. I mean I get if you were like, younger than 17 I wouldn't have done this, but you're almost 18, so I just kind of didn't mind the age gap. I hope you don't either though."

He looked at me then back at the road, "I didn't mind the age difference. It's just the fact I'm sleeping with my teacher seems so crazy. It's not like I didn't like you either though, I mean, most of the guys that go there are either thirsty, jerks, geeks, musty, or just straight up immature. Even though you're my teacher, you're not that much older than me. You're still pretty young."

He smiled and chuckled, "Thanks, so how was losing your virginity to your teacher? Moaning my name 'n shit. "Oh daddy! I'm about to cum on your huge dick!"

We both laughed at his statement and I ran a hand through my curly hair rolling my eyes, "I mean it was amazing honestly, but it's crazy I lost it to my teacher. It's even crazier that I'm going to his house and doing more."

He licked his lips and gently squeezed my thigh that was in his hand. My legs clasped together as I felt myself get wet again.

"Well princess, I thought you did really good for your first time. If we keep this up, I might have to pass you in my class."

We both laughed at his statement. "It's not like I'm not already passing your class, Mr. Powers, but hey, I'll take any extra credit I can get."

He winked after my statement, focusing back on the road. I decided to text my mom where I'd be going.

Y/N
Going to Mya's place for the night, she said I could borrow her clothes for the night so we don't waste her gas going to my place. You know how her mom is 😂

Mom 💘
Okay sweetheart! Love you! You two have fun! Dad said hi!

Y/N
Okay Mom! Love you too! I miss you guys! Can't wait for you guys to come back home! Tell dad I love him and hey!

Mom 💘
Okay! Bye sweetheart!

I locked my phone and put it back in my backpack. The rest of the car ride was silent until he pulled into his driveway. I looked at his house. It was absolutely gorgeous for a house in this part of California.

He pulled into the back of the house, parking his car in his garage. I got out of the car and looked around. He had a motorbike and a basketball goal on his porch. His house was really nice for a teacher. Who knew a teachers salary was this big.

He grabbed his things from the backseat, locking the car door. He took my hand as the garage doors closed. He walked me through his amazing looking house and put his things down at the dining table. I sat my stuff on the couch and looked around.

Mr. Powers chuckled, "You like my place mamas?"

I blushed at the cute pet name and nodded my head, "It's really nice."

"Thanks, worked really hard to get it, and I love it too."

I smiled and ran up to him, him catching me as I jumped in his arms. We both hugged each other tightly and he twirled us around. I kissed his lips passionately as I felt his hand cup my cheek.

I felt Mr. Powers start walking, probably towards his room. He closed the large door of his room and locked his door.

"Why don't we start round 3, shall we?" I giggled as he laid me on his bed and took off his blazer.

Tonight is going to be the best night of my life.

slim shady is back with slow ass updates! hope you guys liked it! love you babes!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

170K 3.3K 84
Imagines about Keith powers
242K 5.9K 44
Keith Tyree Power Imagines😋
6.1K 165 13
Short fantasies of your favs. @kartier production
692K 29.3K 103
imagines and mini series about keith powers.