𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐃 | draco malfoy...

By dracoommalfoy_

yule ball. triwizard tournament. the return of an enemy. two sides. two lovers. what's to come of them? More

𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐃
𝐈. DARK DREAM
𝐈𝐈. TON-TONGUE TOFFEES
𝐈𝐈𝐈. PORTKEY
𝐕. THE DARK MARK
𝐕𝐈. HOW COULD I NOT?
𝐕𝐈𝐈. TRIWIZARD TOURNAMENT
𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈. THE KILLING CURSE
𝐈𝐗. IMPERIO
𝐗. ARRIVALS
𝐗𝐈. SECRET SPOT
𝐗𝐈𝐈. THE GOBLET OF FIRE
𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈. AFTERMATH
𝐗𝐈𝐕. FERRET
𝐗𝐕. ACCIO CHARM
𝐗𝐕𝐈. THE FIRST TASK
𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈. DATES ARE HARD
𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈. THE YULE BALL
𝐗𝐈𝐗. OFFICIAL
𝐗𝐗. THE SECOND TASK
𝐗𝐗𝐈. THE ARTICLE
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈. THE THIRD TASK
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈. THE MAZE
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕. VOLDEMORT'S RETURN
𝐗𝐗𝐕. FOR NOW
𝐐 & 𝐀 !
𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐒 !

𝐈𝐕. REUNION

24.1K 769 1.7K
By dracoommalfoy_

CHAPTER FOUR
REUNION

§ § §

The sky spins quickly and comes to a stop once I land roughly on the ground. My teeth clamp down on my lip, making it bleed. I winced. "Son of a-"

"Shh." Ron cuts me off.

We all look up to see Mr. Weasley, Amos Diggory, and Cedric gracefully peddling down as if riding invisible bikes. The land on their feet in front of us. "Bet that cleared your sinuses, eh?" Cedric grinned, extending a hand to help me up. I scowl, spit blood near his feet and get up myself.

"Someone's in a bad mood." Ron mumbled as he and the others stood as well. I rolled my eyes and ignored the ginger.

As I stood, Ron grabbed my arm and pulled me to face the same way he was looking. "Look at that!" He exclaimed. There were hundreds of tents set up. 

"Bloody hell!" I cried. Ron and I shared a look and then dashed forwards to the group of hundreds of wizards celebrating.

"Well, kids, welcome to the Quidditch World Cup!" Mr. Weasley exclaimed. We start through the crowd and I walk in the front between Harry and Ron. "Stay together! Keep up, girls." He tells Hermione and Ginny.

As we walk by all the tents, I slap the boy's chests quickly and point to a large Irish flag hanging from a doorway. "That's who's going to win tonight." I smirk, knowing they were rooting for Bulgaria.

"I wouldn't be too sure," Ron grins back. As we begin to part with Cedric and Amos Diggory, Cedric gives me a small wave which I ignore and turn to the twins.

"How many bets have you two made so far?" I grinned, inspecting the box George was carrying.

"Approximately twenty." Fred says matter-of-factly.

My jaw drops. "Fred, we've been here for five minutes!"

"Maybe it's my charming looks." He smirks. George rolled his eyes.

"Well, Freddie, I think it's about time to get more bets, right?" He raises his eyebrows. Fred nods and they sulk off. I sigh and return to Harry and Ron.

Mr. Weasley had set up the tent and I walked inside. I was still to this day amazed that a small tent could be so big on the inside. "Girls, go ahead and pick your bunks first." Mr. Weasley tells Hermione, Ginny, and I. We obey. "Ron get out of the kitchen, we're all hungry." 

I laugh.

As we made our way to our seats, I wrapped my green and white scarf around my neck and used the twin's face paint to make green and white stripes across my face.

Harry and I made a bet using Fred and George's machine since he was rooting for Bulgaria, and I Ireland.

"Woah, look at those!" Harry cries, pointing over to a man selling omnioculars. 

"Omnioculars!" Said the sale wizard eagerly. He could smell the gullibleness from us. Knowing we'd buy anything. "You can replay action... slow everything down... and they flash up a play by play breakdown if you need it. Bargain 10 galleons."

"Two pairs." Harry says, glancing at me. I sigh.

"I'll take two pairs as well." Harry, Ron, Hermione, and I all knew that Harry and I were the wealthiest here.

Ron and Hermione tried to protest, but we ignored them and bought the omnioculars. "Just know you two aren't getting Christmas gifts from us." I wince as I had over the 20 galleons.

"For the next ten years, mind you." Harry adds, grinning. Ron and Hermione agree.

As we got checked for our tickets, we were all stunned and excited to know that we had gotten prime seats in the top box. Also known as the best view ever! I could hardly contain myself as we climbed the stairs to the top.

We stopped to lean over one of the balconies during the climb. "Blimey, Dad, how far up are we?" Ron asked in wonder.

"We'll put it this way," A familiar voice drew from the flight beneath us. We walked over to see Lucius and Draco Malfoy standing, looking up at us. My breath hitched in my chest when I saw Draco.

I made quite the scene. I began to cough and Harry slapped my back so I stopped. Draco had raised his eyebrows. I smiled innocently.

He had matured even more than last summer. In third year his hair had been messy. It was still messy this year, but a neater... messy. His face had become slimmer and I quickly closed my mouth when I noticed it had parted.

"Stop it before a whole waterfall of drool falls out of your mouth," Hermione hissed, and I pulled myself together.

"If it rains," Lucius continued, "you'll be the first to know."

I immediately glared at the man. No one was going to ruin this night. "Ohh, rain. How threatening." I rolled my eyes, stating it with a sarcastic tone. Mr. Weasley sent me a warning glare. "What? He acts like if I get rained on I'm going to throw a tantrum and let it ruin my night." I turn back to Lucius. "Guess what, fool, I'm not afraid of water. You might be, can't let your precious locks get ruined-"

Hermione clamps a hand over my mouth but I break away. "Seriously, how long is your hair? It's gotta be longer than mine, and mine is pretty long-"

"Quiet, Giovanna." Mr. Weasley ordered. I knew he wasn't messing around and I shut up. I glanced at Draco and saw an amused look on his face.

"Father and I are in the Minister's box," Draco says, and I realize his voice got deeper. "By personal invitation of Cornelius Fudge himself!"

"Oh, fantastic!" I exclaim, ignoring Mr. Weasley, "I'll be sure to sit right above you and stomp on the wood so dust falls into your gorgeous eyes-" I growl, and Hermione shoves her hand back over my mouth. Draco was smirking. I had called his eyes gorgeous.

"I cannot figure you two out for the life of me," Hermione mumbled in my ear. I shrugged, still under her hold.

"Don't boast, Draco," Lucius stops his son. "There's no need with these people."

I release myself form Hermione's grip and push everyone away from the balcony. Just as Harry and I were about to leave, Lucius clamps his cane on our feet.

"Do enjoy yourselves, Potters, won't you? While you can." He sends a slight evil smile and makes his way towards the Minister's box. "Coming , Draco?"

Draco glances at me. "In a moment."

I turn to the Weasleys. "Give us a sec?"

Harry opens his mouth, but I cut him off. "Oh, go away. I can handle myself if he tries to kill me, which I doubt will happen."

I slid through the railing of the steps and sit on the edge, my legs dangling off the edge. Draco smirks. "Need help, Serpent Girl?"

I stick out my chin. "Never." But right when I was about to jump down to the landing he was on, "Maybe just this once..." I trailed off.

Draco laughs and gently wraps his arms around my waist, lifting me down to the level he was on. Even when I was on my feet, he didn't let go. Not until he adjusted his arms once I hugged him tightly.

We slowly pulled away. "I missed you Snake Boy," I smirked, then ruffled his hair, removing the hair gel from it.

His eyes widened. "You did not!" He exclaims. I shriek with laughter and try to run off, but he catches me by the waist and lifts me over his shoulder. I bang my fists on his back.

"You're going to drop me, would you put me down?"

"I'm strong, I won't drop you." Draco laughs a little, and carries me up the stairs to the landing I was on. He sets me down and we just look at each other for a second, big smiles staining our faces.

"You should get going now," I say, and he nods.

"Uh, just so you know," Draco glanced up at the sky. "It's not going to rain. It's a beautiful night." He glances back at me.

I was looking at the sky. "Yeah," I agree, then hug him once more. "See you on the train?"

He looked as though he needed to tell me something, but decided against it. "Yeah, see you then." He hugs me back tightly, then sets off back to his father.

I make my way over to Hermione and Ginny, who had saved a seat for me. As I sat down, they bombarded me.

"I have never ever seen a Malfoy smile so much!" Ginny exclaimed, grinning.

"Giovanna, I don't know what you did to him, but I think the whole world knows it know," Hermione told me with raised eyebrows, "Draco Malfoy does indeed have a heart."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 218 18
Draco Malfoy and the gang are returning for another year but this year will be unlike any other. Hogwarts will play host to the Triwizard tournament...
279K 7.9K 22
I suck at descriptions.
3.2M 87.6K 200
To debate between hatred, friendship, love - with a foe, a friend, or a lover.
973K 30.5K 61
《 c o m p l e t e d 》 One late afternoon, after plotting with Pansy, Hermione and Ron decided to steal Harry's phone and change most of his contacts'...