Who's your Parasite?

By Venomlover1

This is about how Eddie calls Venom cute and seems to be more dominant than him. So venom wants to teach Eddi... More

Ch:2 chocolate sauce
Ch:3 confusion
Ch4: Suprise
Ch5: first kiss❤️
Ch6: oh yes ( smutty by lord)
Ch:7 Sharing
Ch:8 sweet nothings
Ch:9 Please❤️ ( another smut part. Yay!!)
Ch:10 Doctor Dan
Ch 11: daddy
Ch:12 Mine
Ch: 13 New Villian
Ch: 14 Bed
Ch: 15 Eyes
Ch: 16 Nightmares
Ch: 17 Pet names
Ch: 18 kidnapped
Ch: 19 Marriage

Ch:1 cutie

12.3K 218 24
By Venomlover1

"Hey Eddie?" Venom asked. " yes?" Eddie replied with a tired warble in his voice. " do you think I'm cute?" V casually asked. Eddie was thrown back at the question. Is he cute? Yes he is cute!, but how would I tell him that I find him adorable? Eddie looked at the big black mass sitting on the couch. " well? Do you think I'm cute?" Venom said impatient. Eddie had caught a glimpse of v and noticed that there was a slight tint of red,across his face. Venom crossed his arms,and tapped his foot. " I mean... Y-yes V you are the cutest thing that I have ever seen." Eddie blurted out, stumbling with his words a little. V's expression quickly changed. His mouth turned down into a (O) position and his eyes were bigger than the moon. A deep scarlet covered his entire face. He started to fumble with his big claws and spoke up. " y-you really t-think that I'm c-cute?" V stumbled. Eddie looked up at his partner. And in one swift motion, he grabbed v's hand and whispered to him. " your such a cutie~ it hurts." He whispered. Venom stared in shock, what had happened to his little bean? Venom then looked away clearly flustered and embarrassed. ( I thought he would say that I was a monster that just eats people,) A slow evil smile tip toed on v's face. ( And when has he ever been dominant?? I'M THE DOMINANT ONE!!!, well maybe I should teach him a lesson about being the alpha here! The punishment will be...painful~)

This is my first wattpad story and I hope you enjoyed and want more! Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

853 2 30
"Why do I have to choose huh? I want you, I want you, I want you and I also want you. I love all of you, don't make me choose. Because I can't. How d...
12.7K 169 26
This is book 2 of a popular book who's your parasite. I am currently using a different account, but I am venomlover1. This continues the life of vedd...
101K 2.3K 34
After a traffic accident, Izuku meets 4 symbiotes that take over his body and save him, but from then on, life just gets weirder and weirder as a who...
165K 4.1K 19
He was a symbiote And she was a girl Can I make it anymore obvious? She's Drake's sister And she fell in love And she couldn't stop herself from...