Invisible..

By BeccccaaaLynnn

Thank you to everyone has read this. You have no idea how much this means to me.. I also want to thank the pe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Not an update just a description
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author's Note(Thank you!!!)
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
1K??!! Seriously? =)
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Author's Note

Chapter 12

178 11 0
By BeccccaaaLynnn

After what seems like forever, he finally breaks the silence between us. "How long have you been...?" I just sit there,not knowing what to say. Should I go ahead and tell him? He might say something to the school counselor.

"Dani... I promise I won't tell anyone." I sighed. "I used to 'self harm'..." He looked concerned.. "For...how long?" I couldn't remember so I just shrugged. "But you don't anymore?" I gave him a single nod. "Then why do you still wear long sleeved shirts and jackets..?" I shrugged. "I feel comfortable in them.."

My last 3 classes of the day are the only classes that I don't have with Hunter. Which is kind of sad but kind of relieving.

School finally ended for the day and as I was walking out of the classroom, Hunter was waiting by the door. 'Hey." I quietly said,trying to be polite. "Hey. I was wondering if you wanted to hang out today.'' "I.. I don't think I can. I have to ask my parents." He smiled slightly. "Need to call them?"

I shook my head yes and he gave me his phone. I carefully dialed my mom's number and patiently waited for an answer. "Hello?" I sighed. "Hey mom. It's Kate. I was wondering if I could go do some homework with a...friend."

"Who?" she asked impatiently. "Hunter. He's new here." It was quiet for a couple of minutes. "Is his parents going to be there?" I looked worriedly at Hunter and placed my hand over the speaker. "Is your parents going to be there?" He chuckled some. "Yeah." I moved my hand off of the speaker. "Yeah."

She didn't say anything for another couple of minutes. "Sure. Be home at 8:45. Don't be late." I was surprised. "Okay.'' She hung up and I gave Hunter back his phone. "She said that I could go. Gotta be home at 8:45." He gave a thumbs up.

We walked in silence for most of the walk to the parking lot. When we got to the double doors,he stopped and looked at me. "Can I ask you something?" I nodded. "How long have you...?" I knew what he was talking about. "I-" He puts his hands up in defense. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to,but I just want to let you know that I want to be your friend." I think about whether or not if I should trust him. I turn and push the door open and slowly walk out it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 11.1K 65
Copyright ©️ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the writer's permission on any kind of sites...
9.7K 284 15
This story was brought to you by my Oneshots book. This plot was so popular it kept getting requested, so I decided it He better to make a book!😁
326K 5.8K 198
TAKE WHATEVER STORY IDEA YOU WANT. I'M NO LONGER USING THIS ACCOUNT. story ideas for the uncreative ♡ proven to be the best story ideas to ever exist...
15.7K 306 28
Don't mind me, just giving warnings ahead of time ⚠️blood, murder, abuse, fire, self harm, stalking, manic breakdowns, drinking, vomit, eating dissor...