Gather The Ashes || Stilinski...

By soulfulstiles

[BOOK THREE] Sierra Page struggled with moving on. The events from earlier that winter were permanently engra... More

Rights
Cast
Playlist
Part One
One
Two
Three
RANDOM
Four
Five
Six
Eight
Nine
Ten
VERY IMPORTANT PSA
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Part Two
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
NEW BOOK

Seven

4.8K 132 146
By soulfulstiles

DRIVING AT NIGHT BROUGHT SIERRA PEACE, and she often wondered why she didn't start doing it earlier.

No plans, no time or distance limit. Just her and Stiles, in the jeep driving down calming roads while the moon hung overhead.

It started a random night, the two wanting some time themselves without having set plans. Stiles suggested a drive, and Sierra never realized how much she enjoyed having the windows down, the night breeze tickling her skin and blowing her hair behind her. And now it became a weekly event, right before the tiring weekend and after the exhausting school week.

No one knew about their little ritual, and to be honest, Sierra liked keeping a part of her relationship with Stiles hidden from everyone else. It gave her a sense of normalcy, acting how a normal teenage couple would in the midst of the constant danger they faced.

Stiles loved driving with her as well, especially when one of her favorite songs would come on the radio and she'd start to hum. By the time the chorus hit, Stiles could hear her singing quietly under her breath and he smiled. He lifted her hand he always held onto, bringing it to his mouth so he could gently press a kiss to her knuckles.

Sierra instantly blushed at the action but didn't pull away, choosing to sing a little louder along with the current song. Knowing it would make her laugh, Stiles dramatically added his style to the song, faking an accent as he sung horribly along.

Just like he predicted, Sierra burst into a fit of giggles, more than amused by his voice.

She was happy they were in the middle of nowhere so no one could hear him, but didn't tell him to stop. In fact, she joined him, now singing almost at the top of her lungs and dancing in her seat.

Both of them forgot about their daily stresses, embracing the time they were spending together by putting their own show with the sound of One Direction playing through the radio.

"Ugh, I would love to see them in concert once day," Sierra gushed as the song ended, leaning back against her seat.

"Next time they're in California, we should go," Stiles suggested, Sierra not believing her ears.

"Wait, you would want to go with me to see them?" She turned in her seat so he could see her surprise.

Stiles scoffed, faking offense, "Uh, of course! Their songs are amazing, plus I gotta let them know you are a taken woman."

Sierra laughed, asking, "You think they would try and take me away from you?"

"Oh, I'd like to see them try," Stiles replied seriously. "They might have that cute- British factor but I can see right through it."

"Niall is Irish."

"Oh you know what I mean, string bean."

Sierra chuckled to herself once he slyly winked at her, squeezing his hand. Casting her head towards the window, Sierra watched as the trees flew past, the stars starting to peak out in the night sky.

"How many constellations do you think I can name?" She asked him curiously, her eyes still locked on outside.

"Well, considering we're in a moving vehicle and you can't really see anything, I'm going to say two," Stiles told her.

"You have little faith in my skills, Stilinski."

Stiles smirked, glancing at her momentarily. "You think you can name more, Page?"

"Oh, I know I can."

"What's the bet?" he questioned, knowing she had already been thinking about it.

"I win, you kiss me. You win, I kiss you," Sierra shrugged her shoulders.

"Sounds like a win-win situation," Stiles pointed out with a smile.

"You want me to change it?"

"Absolutely not."

By the time Stiles pulled into the Beacon Hills preserve, Sierra was still naming stars. "I almost forgot the Big Dipper!" she exclaimed, lightly hitting her hand on her forehead. "How could I forget the Big Dipper? That's the constellation everyone knows."

"Okay, you show-off," Stiles called to her after he parked, unbuckling his seatbelt. "Come'er."

"For what?"

"This."

Stiles leaned over the gear shift, placing his hands on the back of her neck to bring her head closer to his. He pressed their lips together, Sierra turning in her seat to kiss him properly. His fingers tangled themselves in her dirty-blonde hair as she melted into him.

"You— are— so— beautiful—" Stiles kissed her between every word, hoping she would know how much he meant it. His palms moved to cup her cheeks as she smiled radiantly, her blue eyes sparkling in the moonlight. He kissed her nose, knowing she would scrunch it up and giggle quietly.

"You are too much sometimes, I swear," Sierra teased, loving every second she spent with him.

"But you're still in love with me?"

"That I am," she announced proudly, taking the initiative to kiss him that time.

"I thought I was supposed to kiss you," Stiles raised his eyebrows. "I lost the bet."

Sierra rolled her eyes, brushing it off, "Eh, who cares. We don't need a bet to kiss each other."

"Oh, right. I almost forgot." Stiles couldn't help but kiss her once more, knowing they were being more emotional than normal. But honestly, he didn't care. With the lives they led, every second mattered.

"You know, our anniversary is coming up," Stiles spoke quietly almost five minutes later, Sierra now resting her head on his shoulder while she fiddled with his fingers.

She smiled up at him, "I know, I'm kind of excited."

"Me too," he agreed, kissing her temple gently. "Would you be mad if I said I had your gift with me right now?"

Sierra's eyebrows cinched together and she squinted, joking, "Depends what it is."

He chuckled, sitting up so he could truly look at her. The present had been in his pocket all night, him waiting for the perfect moment to give it to her. He almost did it before Malia came over to study with them, but was happy he waited till they were completely alone.

"In all seriousness, no I wouldn't be mad," Sierra told him. "I was actually planning on giving you yours tomorrow."

"Really?"

"Of course," she responded truthfully. "Our lives are...action-packed. I didn't want to wait, you know? Just in case."

A relieved sigh escaped Stiles, "Thank God; that's exactly how I feel too."

Sierra watched in confusion as he then pulled a small box from his pocket and held it out to her. "This is for you. Happy early anniversary, string bean."

Before she even opened it, Sierra felt her eyes water from his thoughtfulness. Chuckling, Stiles wiped a tear from her cheek and he teased her, "Darling, you're supposed to cry after you open it."

Sierra smiled at him, trying to stop her fingers from trembling as she accepted the present. Casting one more glance at Stiles, who couldn't breathe due to his nerves, Sierra opened the small velvet box and almost dropped it when she saw the gift inside.

Sitting perfectly on the pillow, was a silver band decorated with intricate flowers. On a simple charm inside it, was a cursive S. "It's a promise ring," Stiles explained, keeping his eyes on her. "But I know you don't like having anything on your fingers so I got a chain so you can wear it like a necklace."

"It's beautiful," Sierra gently picked it up to get a better look. "Stiles, I don't deserve this."

"You deserve this, and more," Stiles disagreed with a shake of his head. "I wanted to show you that I love you, Sierra Michelle Page. And nothing is ever going to change that."

Sierra felt her heart swell in happiness, joy washing over her as she leaned forward to press a kiss to his lips. "Thank you so much," she told him gratefully. "I'm never going to take it off."

"I can help you put it on now," Stiles suggested. "If you want."

"I'd love that."

Stiles couldn't describe the feeling that warmed his body at the sight of Sierra beaming as she looked down at the new ring secured around her neck, and he was so caught up he almost forgot to show her the second part.
"Oh, look at this."

"What?"

Stiles pulled out a chain that was around his own neck, showing her that he had a matching band and charm, even though his was simpler. "I got one too. That way, if we're ever apart, we still have a piece of each other."

Sierra leaned towards him again, placing both of her hands on his cheeks. He couldn't tear his gaze away from her even if he wanted to.

"You are officially the best boyfriend in the world," she declared, making him smile.

"Only because I have the best girlfriend in the world," he said back, connecting their lips one more time.

And Sierra didn't plan on pulling away from him anytime soon.

*^*^*^*^*

The last thing Stiles expected after he and Sierra went home was a call from Scott.

His best friend called right as Stiles stepped outside Sierra's bedroom, so he could head home himself. He would've slept over, but when they arrived, Malia was already passed out in her room, so the couple decided it was best for him to sleep in his own bed.

"Scott, guess what?" Stiles asked once he answered the phone, lowering his voice to a whisper until he shut the front door behind him. "I gave Sierra the ring."

"That's awesome, dude!" Scott explained but his voice slightly shook from the situation he dragged himself into. "And I really want to talk about it because I love you and Sierra immensely, but right now, I have a problem— actually an emergency—and I need your help."

"Oh, God, do I need to bring my shovel again?"

"Nope, not this time, but I need you to come over to my house," Scott rushed out. "Like right now."

"Scott, you know I love you, but I have a girlfriend and I don't think it would be appropriate—"

"Stiles!"

"Okay, okay. Geez, I'm on my way right now. Just relax, I mean it's not like you bit anyone right?"
It was meant to be a joke, but from the lack of response, Stiles's eyes widened. "Scott? Oh my god, what did you do?!"

"I'll explain everything, just get over here," his best friend sounded completely terrified.

"Just know when I get there, I'm going to kill you."

*^*^*^*^*

"Like I said," Stiles repeated for the millionth time as he walked through Scott's front door, trailing behind him. "I told my dad everything I could."

Scott walked quickly through the house, rushing out, "But you didn't tell him about Liam? Right?"

"You barely told me about Liam!"

Stiles stopped when they reached the base of the stairs, and added, "Just be glad Sierra was already falling asleep when you called me and didn't tag along."

Scott whirled around with widened eyes. "Wait, did you tell her?!"

"You didn't exactly give me time," Stiles remarked with a roll of his brown eyes. "What did you do with him anyways?"

"He's...upstairs."

Stiles furrowed his eyebrows, not following what Scott was getting at. "Doing what?"

"Lying down?" Scott said, unsure, which only puzzled Stiles further. Stiles squinted his eyes but chose to stay silent and follow Scott up to his room, where he said Liam was. But when Scott opened up the bathroom door and Stiles noticed the freshman wasn't on his bed, a bad feeling twisted his insides.

He stared in astonishment, his jaw dropping at the sight of Liam in the bathtub behind the shower curtain, his hands and ankles bound together with duct tape. The boy's pupils dilated in fear, his heart racing as he squirmed.

He tried to get Stiles to help him get loose, but Scott had also duct taped his mouth shut.

Stiles sighed heavily, adverting his eyes and choosing to slowly close the curtain again despite Liam's muffled protests. He didn't say anything until he took a seat next to Scott on the edge of his bed, too many thoughts running through his brain. "So you bit him?"

"Yeah," Scott replied quietly, keeping his eyes on the hardwood floor.

"And you kidnapped him?" Stiles continued.

"Yeah."

Stiles's head hurt from the situation, trying to understand the entire ordeal.
"And you brought him here?"

"I panicked."

"Clearly."

Scott's knee bounced anxiously, wondering what he was supposed to do. Stiles, on the other hand, pointed out a person they had forgotten about. "Under no circumstances do we ever tell my girlfriend about this."

Scott let out a shaky breath, nodding his head repeatedly until his eyes widened from thinking of what Sierra would do to him once she found out he kidnapped a fifteen year-old, more specifically the kid she tutored weekly. He gulped. "Agreed."

Then a thought dawned on him, his face scrunching up. "Oh my god, we can't lie to her Stiles! Sierra is an empath, aka a human lie detector! Oh my god, she's gonna kill me. I'm going to die--"

"Would you shut up?" Stiles interrupted Scott before he could have a full blown panic attack. "She'll only find out we're lying, if we lie. We won't lie if it never comes up in conversation. I mean, has she found out about Malia being Peter's daughter yet?"

"Well, no--"

"Exactly," Stiles nodded firmly and lifted up his finger. "And by the way, this is a reminder on why I always come up with the plans. Because your plans suck."

"I know," Scott sighed, glancing at his best friend. "Which is why I called you. So what're we going to do?"

The first step was getting Liam out of the bathtub, which wasn't easy considering he wrestled with them endlessly. Eventually, they were able to get him in a chair sitting up, allowing the boys to stand in front of him.

"Liam, we're going to take the tape off your mouth," Stiles started calmly. "If you scream, it goes back on. If you talk quietly, it stays off. Got it?"

Liam was glaring daggers at the pair, but merely nodded his head to show his agreement. He winced from the material being ripped off his skin, Stiles rolling his eyes at the dramatics. "Okay, Liam, you've seen a lot of confusing things tonight," Stiles stated vaguely while Scott stayed quiet, too afraid to speak.

"And more confusing things are going to happen because of the confusing things that happened tonight. Understand?"

Liam scrunched his nose, replying honestly, "Not really."

"Good, that's good."

"I don't understand either," Scott spoke up, his head tilted.

"Well, maybe you should tell him."

"Tell me what?" Liam demanded, seeing Scott sigh.

"Liam," Scott tried to validate his actions on the roof. "What I did to you, which I had to do in order to save you...it's, it's going to change you."

"Unless it kills you," Stiles added, Scott looking at him in exasperation. "I shouldn't of said that."

Liam didn't understand what was going on and at this point, all he wanted was to go home. Tears prickled at the corner of his eyes, his emotions getting the best of him.

Scott noticed instantly, Stiles not catching on until Liam sniffled. "Maybe we should've brought Sierra," Scott whispered to Stiles, unaware that Liam was listening intently.

"Are you kidding me?" Stiles argued with him, "Literally like an hour ago I gave her a promise ring. I'd like to keep my life, thank you, Scott."

"Well she's better at feelings than we are!" Scott turned back to Liam, realizing he was still upset. Letting out a sigh, he knelt down and said, "Liam, it's okay. You're going to be alright. You're not going to die."

"Probably not," Stiles commented realistically, squatting down beside him.

"Stop it!"

"Okay, then possibly."

Scott inhaled sharply, done with the conversation. "Would you just help me untie him?"

It only took a few seconds for the duct tape to be removed and Liam remained sitting for a moment, his head hanging low. "Liam, are you alright?" Scott asked, genuinely concerned. He didn't mean to scare him.

"We're really sorry about the--well, you know," Stiles coughed awkwardly, watching Liam stand and turn away from them. Neither boy expected Liam to pick up the chair, much less smash it over Scott's head. Scott crumpled instantly, caught completely off guard.

"Liam, what the hell--"

Stiles was unable to finish as Liam sent a solid punch into his eye, using their reaction as a time to escape. He made it a few steps down the hallway before he remembered his ankle, the pain fading but still present. Stiles and Scott appeared in the doorway, Stiles more than ready to tackle the freshman with his frustration. "Get him!"

Liam let out a shout of protest as the two boys charged, losing his balance and falling backwards. This also caused Scott and Stiles to stumble, all three of them tumbling down the wooden stairs and falling into a heap at the bottom.

Instantly, Stiles groaned from the pain that shot up his back but pushed it away as he and Scott wrestled to grab hold of Liam.

"I got him! I got him!"

Both boys froze as they made eye-contact, realizing they were holding onto each other. Scott shoved Stiles's foot off his face before noticing how his front door was now wide open.

"I should've called Sierra," he grumbled, sitting up. "Because your plans suck too."

*^*^*^*

At school the next day, Stiles struggled to keep his mouth shut about what happened after he left Sierra's house. Liam turning into a werewolf was another huge problem added to the list with one hundred and seventeen million others. Sierra was going to find out one way or another but with Liam avoiding Scott and Stiles, which kept them from telling him the truth, Stiles couldn't tell her yet.

He felt extremely jittery on the drive to the school, his knee bouncing and his thumbs tapping against the steering wheel. Sierra noticed as soon as she got into the jeep and her curiosity grew after she kissed him good morning.

She didn't question him about it, thinking he was stressed about the math quiz Malia had to take that afternoon. After realizing Lydia's notes resembled a code—which the banshee had no recollection of writing—the couple sent them back over to her and tried to reteach the chapter to Malia.

Little did she know how far away she was from the truth.

Sierra finally spoke up when Stiles continuously glanced around the hallway, keeping his arm around her. "Okay, what's going on with you?"

"What? Nothing's wrong," Stiles brushed it off, smiling as he looked down at her. "I'm just walking you to class. That's all, I swear."

Sierra didn't buy it for a second. "Then why are you acting like I'm being stalked or something? You keep looking around like a weirdo."

"I just...." Stiles racked his brain for an excuse as she crossed her arms, coming to a stop in the middle of the hallway. His eyes caught sight of the ring around her neck and he brightened. "I just want everyone to know how much I love you."

"Liar."

Stiles looked at her, offended. "I am not!"

"Even if I didn't know your tell, which I do, I would still know you're lying to me," Sierra pointed to herself. "True empath, remember?"

"I want everyone to see your ring!" Stiles motioned to her necklace and then pulled his out from under his shirt. "And mine! I want to be one of those disgustingly cute couples people adore and hate at the same time."

"Stiles, the whole school knows we're dating," Sierra reminded him, confused on his behavior. "Especially after you ran across the cafeteria, literally plowing over people, just to kiss me."

Stiles jutted out his bottom lip, pouting, "You don't want me to kiss you?"

"I do, but not after you trip thirty people," Sierra responded with a laugh, moving to grab hold of his hand. "Come on, I gotta get to science early. Kira and Lydia wanted to go over some things before class started."

"Is this about the code?" he questioned as they started walking again, thanking the stars for the subject change. The truth was he had been keeping an eye out for Liam and because Sierra was his tutor, he didn't want Liam to tell her anything if they happened to run into one another.

"We're not sure what it is yet," Sierra answered, aware she never found out the truth. But if it was truly life-threatening, she knew Stiles would tell her eventually. "Lydia thinks it's some kind of cipher."

"Well, ciphers have keys," Stiles pointed out. "You know, like a word or phrase."

"We'll figure it out, we always do," Sierra stated optimistically, coming to a slow stop in front of her classroom. "I'll see you later, okay?"

Stiles nodded, leaning forward to kiss her cheek. Seeing the necklace laying perfectly over her chest again, Stiles's face brightened and he quickly changed his idea, pulling her closer to him. "The ring looks beautiful on you," he complimented, not hiding his smile as her cheeks flushed. "Do you really like it?"

"I do," Sierra promised happily, moving her hand to gently pick up his own necklace. Stiles watched her with a smile, seeing her fiddle the object between her fingers. "Almost as much as I like you." Without another word, Sierra gently tugged on the chain to bring him lower and pressed a swift kiss to his lips when he came close enough.

A content sigh escaped him when they pulled apart, and she giggled. "I told Scott I had to help him with something," he remembered and took the pause to kiss her nose. "But I'll meet you here after class."

"Deal."

Sierra gave him one last smile before she stepped into the science classroom, Stiles staring after her with a dopey grin on his face. He looked down at the ring around his neck and muttered happily, "Best decision I ever made."

Sierra glanced up from where she had taken a seat besides Kira, noticing he was still standing there. Stiles met her gaze, his right eye falling into a wink while he dramatically blew a kiss to get her to laugh. But, he wasn't able to see her reaction as a hand appeared on his shoulder, causing him to stumble away from the door.

Sierra stifled a laugh, but turned back towards her friends, letting Scott take Stiles away. She'd see them after class anyways. Her phone buzzed inside her pocket and she pulled it out, smiling once she saw her sister's name.

But after reading the message, it quickly faded into a glare.

"Oh, those two are so dead."

*^*^*^*^*

"Dude, what the hell?" Stiles complained once he saw it was Scott pulling him down the hallway.

"I saw Liam," Scott explained vaguely, and immediately Stiles straightened up.

"Where?"

"He was heading to the locker room," Scott told him. "I heard him tell Mason that he ran three miles to school and he was completely overwhelmed by the sounds outside."

"So what's the plan?"

"We're going to trap him by the stairs. You go down this hallway and I'll go down the other to meet you in the middle."

Once Scott and Stiles separated and Scott caught sight of Liam, his pace instantly quickened. Liam glanced over his shoulder, his eyes widening when he saw Scott following him.

Unfortunately by the time he turned back around, Stiles was there to greet him. "Hey, Liam!" he pointed his finger. "Don't even think about running!"

"We need to talk," Scott declared.

Liam looked between the two juniors, shaking his head. "No, what you need to do is back the hell off! Both of you."

"Can you just listen for one second? Please?"

Liam hesitated but stopped fidgeting once he saw the desperation in Scott's eyes. He sighed. "Fine."

Scott exhaled in relief, "Thank you." He exchanged a nervous glance with Stiles before focusing on the freshman. "Liam...." His mind went completely blank. "We're brothers now."

Liam squinted his eyes, the words not making any sense. "What?"

"Oh, God," Stiles shut his eyes, bewildered by what he was hearing. Derek's words didn't work on him, so why would Scott think they'd work on Liam?

"What are you talking about?" Liam demanded, his voice hard. "We just met and you bit me."

"The bite...the bite is a gift."

Unable to listen any longer, Stiles stepped in. "Oh my God, Scott, stop. Please stop." He moved around Liam to stand beside him, narrowing his eyes at the boy. "And you! We're trying to help you, you little runt."

Liam scrunched up his face in disbelief. "By kidnapping me?"

"Okay, just to clarify, Scott kidnapped you," Stiles corrected, annoyed. "I...aided and abetted."

"Liam, I have gone through this before," Scott refocused them to the current problem. "Something is happening to you; something big."

Liam shook his head, disagreeing, "Nothing is happening to me." To prove himself, Liam ripped off the bandage that had covered his forearm, showing Scott and Stiles how the mark disappeared. "Nothing."

He took their stunned expressions as an opportunity to leave, but Scott wasn't ready for him too. He still didn't know what was going on. "Liam--"

The boy turned around, cutting Scott off, "Stop talking to me, okay? If you two don't leave me alone, I swear I will tell Sierra everything you did." Stiles's face fell into a glare at the mention of his girlfriend, making Liam add, "I heard you say last night that she didn't know. And I will tell her if you try to talk to me again."

Without another word, Liam stalked off, leaving Stiles and Scott to stare after him with open mouths.

"Have I told you that I hate that kid?"

*^*^*^*

"So when were you idiots planning on telling me Scott turned a kid into a werewolf?"

Scott and Stiles froze at the sound of Sierra's voice, praying she was a figment of their imagination. She was supposed to be with Malia during free period, not here. However, once they slowly raised her heads to meet her angry expression, their hope quickly faded. She stood before them in the library, her eyes narrowed into her glare while she rested her hands on her hips.

"Pack meeting," she ordered, her voice hard as stone as the boys flinched. "Pack meeting right now."

She turned swiftly on her heel, marching towards the library's front doors. Scott and Stiles instantly scrambled to gather their things, rushing to follow her before she left them in the dust.

Scott could practically feel Sierra's anger, it radiating off of her as she waited with him and Stiles between two buses for everyone else. Stiles kept his eyes on the ground, awkwardly shuffling his feet and avoiding his girlfriend's gaze. No one said a word until Malia, Lydia and Kira showed up, the three noticing right off the bat the tension between their friends.

"I'm not going to yell," Sierra said slowly, Stiles's head snapping up in surprise. "I'm not going to scream. All I want to know is what in the hell happened that caused Scott to bite someone."

"Scott bit someone?" This was news to Lydia and Kira and they looked at the werewolf in shock. Malia on the other hand had already been informed, but stayed quiet from smelling Sierra's frustration.

Sierra's hands were practically shaking at her side and she was using every ounce of control to bite her tongue. Yelling wouldn't solve what happened. 

Scott sighed, realizing he needed to explain. "It was an accident," he said first, Sierra instantly closing her eyes and letting out a sigh. "Sean threw him off the roof and when I tried to pull him up, Sean then pinned my arms. I, I didn't have a choice, Sierra, I promise. I've been trying to talk to Liam all day--"

"Oh, God," Sierra exclaimed, moving her hand to her forehead. "Please tell me you did not just say the name that I think you did."

"Liam? Liam Dunbar?" Kira recognized the name, tilting her head. "Sierra, don't you tutor him?"

Sierra exhaled through her mouth, blowing out a deep breath. "Yep."

Scott lowered his head in shame, guilt eating at his insides. "I'm sorry, Sierra."

"I know you are," Sierra replied quietly, nodding her head. "I just don't understand why you didn't tell me as soon as it happened. I could've helped you talk with him, help him understand."

"Yeah, my plan to talk didn't really work out," Scott confessed.

"Your plan?" Sierra raised her eyebrows, moving her eyes over to Stiles. "Or his?"

He gulped at the way she stared at him. Before he knew it, he was spewing information left and right. "Okay, Scott was panicking, alright, and you were already in bed and I didn't want to wake you because you don't ever sleep so when he called me I thought I could handle it, but it turns out he kidnapped Liam and covered his mouth and duct tape. I thought it would be good to tell him then but as soon as we got the tape off he hit Scott with a chair, then we all fell down the stairs--"

Sierra's jaw dropped open at the story, her eyes widening alongside Lydia. "You kidnapped him?!"

"We're friends with idiots," Lydia shook her head, disappointed but not completely surprised.

"I panicked!" Scott defended himself weakly.

"Yeah, clearly."

"I don't want to hear anymore," Sierra decided, waving her hands to get Stiles to stop talking. She did though warn him that they would talk later, making him sigh but nod his head in agreement. "Right now, we need to focus on how to be with Liam tonight. It's a full moon and we're all going to be at Lydia's lake house for Malia."

"I am not sharing my basement," Malia spoke up, firmly crossing her arms.

"Um, it's my basement," Lydia corrected her, "and my mom noticed how you tore it up last time."

"She's still learning, Lyd," Sierra assured her friend, sending an encouraging smile to Malia.

"Why not use the boathouse?"

Everyone turned to Scott, wondering what he meant. He adjusted his backpack strap before he explained, "It has support beams. I remember them from last month. We can chain him to one of those."

"But how do we get him to the lake house?" Kira made a valid point. "He doesn't trust us--especially Scott or Stiles."

Stiles's answer blended with his dislike for Liam. "I say if it keeps him from murdering someone, we chloroform the little bastard and throw him in the lake."

"I'm in." Malia raised her hand, but slowly lowered it once Sierra narrowed her eyes. "Or not."

"We are not carrying out any of your plans," Sierra told Stiles. "Not after what you just told me. No killing or kidnapping him." She glanced around her circle of friends. "Got it?"

"Got it."

Lydia, one of the main brains of the group, shrugged her shoulders,"Let's just tell him there's a party and invite him."

"You're going to ask out a freshman?" Stiles asked her, amused.

Lydia scoffed, "Of course not. I'm done with teenage boys. Besides, there's only one person in this circle Liam trusts." Her green eyes drifted over to Sierra, a little smirk on her lips. "You up for it?"

Stiles's grin fell to a frown of disgust. "Absolutely not!" he disagreed before Sierra could speak. "Sierra is not going to invite him to a party!"

"And why not?" Lydia questioned him, putting her hands on her hips.

Stiles snapped back, "Because she's my girlfriend, not his. I'm not an idiot, Lydia, I know he likes her. He literally turns to mush every time she's mentioned in conversation!"

"Then she definitely should be the one to bring him to the lake house," Scott replied, taking Lydia's side much to Stiles's displeasure.

Groaning, he turned to Sierra, who had stayed quiet. "Please tell me you're not actually thinking about this."

Sierra lifted her eyes. "They do have a point, Stiles," she pointed out. "He trusts me, and even though I don't like tricking him, we're doing it to keep him safe."

"What if he gets the wrong idea?" Stiles questioned. "What if he thinks you like him?"

"Stiles, I have been well aware of his crush for a while now and nothing has happened," Sierra explained, Stiles raising his eyebrows in surprise.

"Wait, you knew he liked you but kept tutoring him anyways?"

"Duh, I'm an empath-- which you and Scott apparently keep forgetting! I sensed it the second week I was tutoring him."

"And you never called him out on it?"

Sierra scrunched up her face in confusion. "Why would I? He's never tried to make a move on me, and knows I'm dating you. I would never embarrass him like that. That's mean."

"So you're going to get him to the party?" Scott clarified, unsure if she was on board with the plan.

"Sure, why not?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 1.3K 56
*Warning - this story contains mentions of self harm, abuse, implied s3xual assult, and lgbt themes.* Social Media/Texting X Real Life AU Even though...
325K 7.8K 54
[BOOK TWO] Once a deep and powerful connection between two people has been made they become a vital part in each other's lives and there is no separa...
20.4K 341 16
Stiles, pale skin and fragile bones? No. That's Stiles Stilinski but not Stiles Mikaelson. What happens when Stiles's little sister, Estella comes t...
584K 15.3K 50
[BOOK ONE] "You have me, okay?" Stiles told her seriously, and then dropped his voice into a whisper. "You'll always have me." ^*^*^*^*^* Normal peo...