You Can Call Me Daddy |A Team...

By Sinny4585

⚠️ HEAVY SMUT WARNING ⚠️ ⚠️Currently a W.I.P⚠️ Cassie O'Donovan is a 23 year old girl who's led a pretty rou... More

| Intro & Warnings | Very Important To Read! |
| Prologue |
| One | The Redmoon Bar |
| Two | Puppy |
| Three | Final Plans |
| Four | You're Joking |
| Five | Welcome Home |
|Seven| Sucky Sucky Amiright |
|Eight| Pool |
|Nine| Pancakes |
|Ten| Cant sleep? |
|Eleven| Thighs |

|Six| Welcome Home Pt. Two |

652 28 6
By Sinny4585

C A S S I E
Wednesday, June 28th, 2017

"Hey little-one, wake up, we're here," I awoke to Sean gently shaking me, speaking in a soft tone. He ran his fingers through my hair for a moment while I shifted in his lap, regaining my bearings. I rolled over and looked up at him,
"Morning sleepy-head," He smiled down at me with a small double chin, I let out a small giggle.
"What?" He asked with amusement,
"You got two chins," I replied and sat up grinning. He let out an exaggerated offended gasp and hid his neck,
"Well you snore while you sleep," Sean retorted. I shrugged,
"Yeah and it sounds like a cute bird, so I've been told."
"You're right," Sean nodded in agreement. I looked around and saw Mark and Tyler waiting outside the car. I got out, shading my eyes from the bright light. I fixed my hair a bit as I could feel it frizzing up on the side, my curls popping back into my hair since I straightened it this morning.

"So everyone's here, everyone being Amy and Ethan." Mark informed me as we walked up the steps to the door. Before we could open it, a blue haired boy who I'm pretty sure was Ethan opened it,
"You're here!" He exclaimed, "Come on in," He stood back and let us in. I dropped my bags by the front door, amazed by how nice the house looked. As soon as you walked in you were in the living room, the kitchen across the room, a half wall with tall plants dividing the rooms.
Amy stood by the couch, she gave me a small wave.
"Shit this place is nice," I chuckled and continued to take in my surrounds. Beside the large TV were bookshelf's full of movies, video games, and plants, other closed cabinets above probably holding the same things.

"Amy's the one who put most work into this place," Mark chuckled as he put my bags by the stairs.
"Well you did an amazing job, Amy," I smiled at her.
"Thank you! Have you guys eaten? There's leftover Greek salad I made in the fridge from lunch if so," She motioned to the kitchen.
"Man I'd love some greek salad but we just had some burgers," Sean told Amy and gave her a greeting hug.
"We could probably have it with lunch tomorrow," Mark suggested. I stood by the door, unsure of what to do with myself.
"Welcome home, Cassie," Tyler chuckled and draped his arm around my shoulder with ease as he was almost a foot taller then me standing at roughly six feet whilst I am only a mere five-four.

I smiled up at him and leaned into his side.
"Come on, let's sit," He put his hand on the small of my back and led me to the couch. I sat down beside him, sinking into the cushions a lot more then I thought I would. Ethan sat down beside me, the rest of the gang sitting on the other two couches.
"So..." I awkwardly looked around.
"Well, nothing is planned for the rest of the day, so we can just hang out for a bit, watch a movie or something?" Tyler suggested, looking around to read the room.
"Yeah I'm down," Sean reclined his seat and got comfortable. Tyler clapped his hands together, "Alright, DVD or Netflix? What do you guys want to watch? Cassie? Any suggestions?"

Everyone looked at me,
"Oh uhm, I-I've been wanting to catch up on the marvel movies for a while...If you guys have them and are fine with watching oldies." My face heated up. Tyler smiled at me,
"Yeah okay! Is everyone good with that?"
"I haven't seen a lot of them either so yeah I'm down," Amy shrugged.
"Want to watch them in chronological order then? I think Captain America is first." Ethan added. The room agreed and we had the movie going shorty after with some drinks and popcorn. I had my legs tucked beside me, my feet slightly resting on Ethan's lap, while my body rested against Tyler's side. I found myself struggling to keep my eyes open even though it was only seven. Halfway through the movie sleep took over me, and I passed out.

Thursday, June 29th, 2017

I awoke what seemed to be the next day as sunlight was shining on my face, momentarily blinding me. I sat up and glanced around the room, jarring confusion washing over me. It took a few minutes of looking around to remember where the hell I was. The walls were a a pale turquoise, a similar colour comforter draped over me. A vanity and nightstand were the only other things in this room beside two doors directly across from me along with the ajar door to exit the room. I got out of bed and saw my bags on the ground. I dug for my phone in my purse and saw it was nearly noon, texts blown up my phone prominently from a group chat simply named "group chat."

9:20 AM
|Mark| 'Mark added you to "group chat"'
|Mark| "Breakfast is ready."
|Amy| "Is Cassie up yet?"
|Ethan| "I checked on her when I woke up, she's still snoring."
|Mark| "Ok, don't wake her yet,"
11:38 AM
|Tyler| "Hey Ethan after your shower can you go wake up Cassie, it's getting late."
|Ethan| "Yeah aight."

I could hear the shower running from down the hall, and took the next few minutes to get ready. My face was greasy with day old makeup, and my hair felt even worse with frizzy soft curls falling down my back. I opened the first door across from my bed and saw it was a closet. Like Mark said, there was an array of youtuber merchandise. I tried the next door and found what I was looking for, a bathroom. I grabbed my products from my suitcase and fixed myself up in the washroom. After washing my face, brushing my teeth and hair, I slid on a shirt from the closet that said "I'm Tyler" on it, paring it with some jeans.

I heard the bathroom door open from the hall and quickly hid behind the door of the bedroom. Ethan quietly walked over to my door and pushed it open almost squishing me, only a towel wrapped around his waist.
"Damn," I whispered to myself, as I peeked out from behind the door in an attempt to see his chest better, I foiled my plan by leaning on the door and causing it to creak. Ethan turned around and I came out from behind the door in defeat.
"Were you trying to scare me?" He asked with a chuckle.
"Yeah and I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for my urge to see some sweet v-line," I snapped my fingers, and let out half a laugh, only my shoulders giving a single bounce.

I looked over Ethan's body, the towel falling just enough to reveal his v-line and small treasure trail.
"Nice," I smirked, he blushed and avoided eye contact, "Anyways, whats up?"
"Oh uh, Tyler just wanted me to come wake you up," Ethan informed me. "Since you're already up I'm gonna go get changed and stuff now so...yeah." He left my room and I followed behind him. He walked into the room right of mine, and I headed down the stairs.
I walked into the kitchen where Tyler was pouring himself a cup of hot coffee, the aroma filling the room. He turned around and gave me a friendly smile,
"Morning! I made some coffee, do you drink?" Tyler asked as I sat down at the island counter.
"Only iced, thank you though," I replied.
"Ah do you want water or anything then?"
"Yes please,"
"Nice shirt by the way," Tyler winked.
"Assuming it's your merch?"
"My only merch, it's in inside joke from a video, just so you know."
"Well I just figured I'm Tyler, so." I joked,
"What happened last night by the way?"
"You were out like a light." Tyler laughed as he sat down beside me with his cup.
"Sounds about right. I don't even remember much of the movie if we're being honest, I think I faded in and out." I replied with a chuckle.
"You did, you'd snore every so often then wake back up when Ethan or I shifted around, I ended up putting you in bed halfway through the movie when you were fully out."

"I was tired what can I say. Is there any plans for today?" I asked, sipping on my water.
"I think Mark's going to talk to you about some rules, he's just out with Chica on a walk." Tyler explained.
"Oh yeah! I forgot about Chica!" I exclaimed, "Where was she last night?"
"Mark had her up in his room, but you'll meet her when he gets back."
Not even a minute later Mark entered the house with a golden retriever in pursuit. Mark unleashed her and she instantly bounded over to me. I hopped off the chair and sat on the floor to let her tackle me, licking my face and hands.
"Hi puppy! Hello girl! You're such a good puppo!" I squealed as she continued to bound around me in excitement. Chica jumped at me once again and I tumbled over laughing while being smothered in dog kisses.
"Chica! Down girl, calm down," Mark called, intervening the madness.
"If I die, I die!" I shouted through laughs. Mark pulled her off anyway and helped me up.
"I love her." I stated to Mark.
"Yeah well I think she loves you too so we are good there. Come upstairs with me though I have to talk to you about stuff now that your rested." Mark commanded.

We headed to my room and he pulled out a small piece of paper from a drawer in my vanity.
"So there's going to be some rules here, and I want to go over them with you, sound good?" Mark stated. I nodded and sat down on my bed.
"First off, you have a schedule with who your with on what day, just to keep organization and fairness in a way. That list is on here, I'll let you go over it later. Today however you just get the hang out." Mark sat down beside me,
"Next is no other intimate relationships outside the household,"
"Makes sense, don't see myself needing one anyways," I shrugged.
"Probably not," He chuckled and continued on,
"If your worried about anything, or not feeling good, tell us or me please, I want to make sure you're okay here. Along with that, your safeword is red, or just straight up stop, we'll listen to that too."
I made sure to make note of the word and repeat it in my head a couple times.
"And the last main thing I wanted to discuss was there can be absolutely no PDA in public eye. No flirting, teasing, or hand holding on camera and especially not on in public or on stream." Mark stated in a suddenly serious tone.
"Yeah no, obviously not a good idea," I chuckled awkwardly.
"Here you can go over the rest," He handed me the sheet for me to go over, I quickly scanned it, nothing else too shocking on there.
"Oh and by the way," Mark smirked, "You can call me daddy,"

~•~

Rules: (yeah I went there shush)

1. You have a specific day for who you're with.
- Sunday~ Your own time.
- Monday~ Mark
- Tuesday~ Amy
- Wednesday~ Ethan
- Thursday~Tyler
- Friday~ Mark or other.
- Saturday~ Your choice/own time.
2. No relationships in an intimate way with people outside of the house.
3. You can talk to us about any of your concerns. Please come to us if something wrong.
4. Clothes are not required on the premises.
5. No PDA
6. Safe-word: Red/stop

~•~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 5.6K 100
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
1M 61.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
681K 24.8K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
455K 13.7K 97
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...