Crenshaw Nights

By TerrestrialParadise

Ermias Asghedom community in Crenshaw came first even if that meant he put his own needs last, while he focus... More

#LONGLIVENIPSEY
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty

Chapter One

20.5K 778 391
By TerrestrialParadise

London Nicole

This was far from Hollywood, London gulped looking out of the window inside of the cab like Fresh Prince intro when he arrived in Belaire only difference she was leaving the hills to go to the hood.

"You get out, I no go down Slauson" The cabby pulled over popping his trunk.

"Wait it's night and that's like a 30 minute walk"

"You take metro , you  be fine"

London had no clue how to catch public transportation or where she was even going.

"Please I'll pay you extra to take me to the nearest motel on Slauson"

"Sorry, I no go down Slauson bad very bad"

The cabby got out opening her door, fanning her out of his cab. London looked around nervously the sun was setting  and it would be dark soon.

"Goodluck"

London took her two large suitcases, staring down at her feet she regretted not buying a pair of walking shoes now she was stuck walking with her seven hundred dollar Jimmy Choo heels.

"Ghetto shit" London mumbled while stomping down the pavement looking at the men surrounded outside of a liquor store posted up against their low riders laughing , smoking and drinking.

" Cuh look at dis shit"

"What da fuck she got on?"

A two-thousand dollar mini baby blue Balenciaga dress and two thousand dollar suitcases filled with designer clothes and shoes, London hands were sweaty walking past the group of men who eyed her every step.

" I don't know but dat shit look expensive as fuck" London picked up her pace hearing the men talking about her and her only belongings.

"Aye beautiful let us talk to you for a minute"

A muscular tattooed black guy around her age shouted out to her while rubbing his hands together like he had something up his sleeve

"No I'm okay"

She tried brushing them off and continue to find the first motel she could find for the night, if she could even make it there in one piece

" Dat shit wasn't a question beautiful, bring ya fine ass over here"

London knew it was too many of them to take off running and her bags were too heavy to take with her, so she did as she was told approaching the group of men timidly.

"Whatchu got in dem bags beautiful?"

"Nothing just some underwear and toothpaste" London answered with a shaky voice, they all laughed knowing she was lying.

"Open it up let us see beautiful"

Everything she owned were in these two suitcases and she needed every last item so she could pawn it off for cash to get herself a place while she looked for her next source of income.

"Please" She begged gripping the handles on the suitcases.

"Beautiful I'm tryna be coo' about dis shit, so Ima ask you one more time to open it up or we just gonna take it and it ain't gonna be pretty"

London laid her luggage flat on the ground unzipping each of them revealing the designer clothes and shoes.

"Damn you loaded, where you cop dis shit from?"

"I bought it myself, it's all I have"

The muscular guy knelt down taking out clothes passing it back to the men in his group.

"Not anymore we gonna take dis off ya hands beautiful"

"Please I don't have any money that's all the stuff I own"

"My baby mom about to have my little girl she gonna love all this designer shit for when she snap back" Another guy said holding up London's dresses.

"Those shoes you got on go nicely with dis shirt , come up out of those too"

"You can't be serious right now"

"Oh I'm very serious cough dem up"

London on the verge of tears unstrapped her heels handing them over to the stranger, she hadn't been here for five minutes and she had been robbed of everything.

" G, my girl would look good in that dress too"

"Come on this is crazy y'all gonna make me walk naked around Slauson?"

The man rubbed his beard looking at the dress , he turned around to his low riding blue convertible old school Chevy reaching into the backseat he grabbed something throwing it at London.

" Strip"

The tears she couldn't hide anymore , he had given her an oversized t shirt to switch into.

" Please don't do this to me, y'all can have the clothes just let me go I won't say anything"

"We don't give a fuck, strip"

London cried slipping out of the dress revealing her bra and panties to the pack of thieves, some howled like dogs. She threw the shirt on as fast as she could. Grateful that the shirt fell to her knees.

"nice doing business with you beautiful , you can go"

Defeated and angry, London walked away barefooted and half naked down the block with her head bowed not wanting anyone to notice her.

"This is why I left I should have never came back" London sniffed now trying to find a place to go for the night.

"Aye excuse me"

" I don't have anything else ! Please leave me alone"

London didn't bother to look at whoever was driving up beside her. This night couldn't get any worse for her.

"Nah I'm looking out for you , it's getting dark and you walking out here inna t shirt and barefoot"

" I know some guys took my stuff" London finally looked up seeing a guy in a similar low rider to the previous men , he had two neat cornrows in his hair and beautiful full moisturized beard.

" You need a phone to call somebody ?"

" I don't know anyone out here really"

The man stopped his car and turned it off, exiting he pulled up his sweat pants. Squinting his eyes at her.

" You dat actress from dat Christmas movie" He snapped his fingers "London right?"

" Yeah that's me"

" Fuck you doing out in Crenshaw?"

London shook her head not wanting to get into why she was back at the place she swore never to come back to after running off to Hollywood.

"Just visiting" She lied pulling at the shirt.

" You need a ride somewhere"

" No I'm good thanks"

The guy chuckled shaking his head ,he could see right through her front.

" It's a Motel 6 down da road I can take you to if ya not too Hollywood for dat"

"Um okay" London didn't have a dime on her but at least she could be in a well lit area, the stranger walked her around to the passenger side pulling the door open for her.

" Niggas by the liquor store got you ?" London modded picking at the bottom of the shirt.

" if you gonna be here for a while you got to be careful shit like dat go down all da time , you ain't got a bodyguard?"

" I let him take off while I'm out here" Another lie came from her mouth , the guy stared at her at the red light laughing at himself again.

" Not very smart"

" I know that now, next time I'll bring him"

It didn't take long for them to pull into the parking lot of motel 6, London was surprised to see the man get out to open the door for her and lead her into the lobby.

" y'all got a single bed room available" He asked

" Yes it's 25 a night"

London looked at her feet, she didn't even have 25 dollars so she could get off the streets for one night.

" Aight coo' gimmie two nights"

The stranger took out his wallet from his sweat pockets handing over a gold credit card to the clerk.

" Your room is 127 on the ground level check out is in two days at noon"

London couldn't believe a complete stranger would help her, maybe because he knew she was famous and that she would be able to pay him back.

" I'll pay you back as soon as I get a new debit card" He handed her the key along with a hundred dollar bill.

" dat should get you some pants and shoes and some food you ain't gotta pay me back just take care of yourself out here"

It was like he knew that she was going through tough times. London walked to her room with the stranger behind her to make sure she got inside safely.

" Thank you for everything I owe you"

" It ain't nothin'London" He shrugged turning around to leave.

" Wait I didn't get your name!"

The stranger turned around with a smile on his face, London was upset that she wasn't dressed in what she had on earlier maybe he would have been attracted to her just as much as she was attracted to him right now.

" Nipsey, stay safe"

Support his dreams with shipping,the hat is $40.92 , only less than 300 are left before they are sold out.

Get yours today !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 90 45
Introduction Fighting and shooting over whom runs Los Angeles has come to more murders and deaths. The OGs has taken over and putting hits on family...
93.3K 2.2K 17
NICOLE REED Vaughn Bates is the most popular and heartless boy at school. Boys want be him at all costs while all girls want to be his. Except me. I...
60.3K 2.3K 59
This is a story of Angeles who is treated bad ever since her parents were killed in a rouge attack near her pack house, she is not very well welcomed...
1.4K 108 32
Epilogue "Why am I being arrested? They are telling me because now I'm a prime suspect in Ermias murder? I can't believe the law would stoop so low...