Play Dirty

By namjoonjasond

"You'll never ruin my company" "Don't worry you'll soon be a bottom" "Y-you mean at t-the bottom" "No I mean... More

Haechan
Mark
Second meeting..kinda??
Really Mark??
Company get together
Maybe?
Morning after!
Conference room
What's up with Haechan?
After
Just forget us
Crossing paths
Almost lost
Stay
Fun while it lasted
Fixing broken dreams
Finally mended
Update x
Back to the good old days

Mistake

3.4K 113 76
By namjoonjasond

POV HAECHAN
I'm still frozen I can't look him in the eye. He just said he loved me, what do I do. I'm not even sure who mark really is but whenever I'm around him I feel safe but also slightly uncomfortable. I'm so confused.

"M..Mark I..I'm not sure. I mean..I'm confused. The thing is- I mean" I stubble on my words and try and create a sentence but I can't. As I'm mumbling I feel the warmth of Mark being taken away. I quickly turn my head towards him and see him near my door.

"I'm sorry Haechan I never should've said anything. I guess I'll see you around after you recover" he smiles, then takes his leave as I just sit in my bed staring helplessly at him.

What the hell just happened. And what I'm I doing just sitting here. I race downstairs and to the front door, but to my dismay he was gone. I'm so stupid, I'm weak, I'm pathetic. Why can't anything go my way!

POV MARK
I finally confessed to him and the only response I got was a load of gibberish. I made myself vulnerable and he crushed me, fully and utterly crushed me. I stormed out of the house and he didn't even follow me, he just sat there-on his bed looking cute- I'm meant to be mad, but i still get caught up in his cuteness. Fuck sake.

I call a taxi as soon as I'm close enough to a clear road and far enough from Haechan's house. As it arrives I tell the driver to take me to the nearest bar or club I couldn't care less. I was going to forget about him even if it's just for tonight.

After a 30 minute drive I arrive at 'CHAOS'. I could feel the beat of the music vibrating through me as I stood outside, the bright red and orange lights would flash past my eyes every now and then. I was soon let in because the bouncers recognised who I was and let me into the VIP lounge.

I sat in the VIP lounge taking shots, downing cocktails and snacking on chips. Some girls would try and get my attention but we all know that I'm very much gay, so I shoo them away. I've most likely drank half the bar dry by now, cause I feel my head spinning like crazy and my heart beating like a fast drum.

I get up from my seat and head to the dance floor. I dance seductively, too try and attracted attention to myself. It worked, I feel big hands grab my waist and pull me close. I turn to face the man, but because of the amount of alcohol I've consumed I only see a faint blur. However the blur looked familiar. I think nothing of it though and carry in with my dance.

"Wanna come back to my place" the mysterious man seductively whispers in my ear. I nod and sexily bite my lip.

I was being pulled out of the club and onto a motorcycle. We drove for what felt like hours but was only 15 minutes. The mystery man dragged me inside, as we got inside the apartment he attacked me with kisses everywhere he could. I was a mess, the kisses were sloppy but I didn't care.

Soon my neck was covered in hickeys and so was my stomach. The odd thing was he never kissed my lips. I felt my legs being lifted and now I was in his bed. The man towering over me. He repeatedly kissed me and soon he stopped and began to strip me from head to toe, I was soon naked laying there helpless. For a moment he just stared, then chuckled. I was confused but I couldn't care less as long as I get some tonight I'm fine.

He lunged for my member and began to pump it vigorously. I screamed at the harshness it was too much.

"S..slow dddown p..please" I asked stuttering my words out. And again he only replied with a chuckle.

After I came. However the torture didn't stop there it went on and on and on for hours, the mystery man made me cum several more times until I passed out.

*click.. click*

POV HAECHAN
After mark left yesterday all I did was stay and cry in bed. However I woke up a bit more cheerful. I guess it's because Mark confessed to me. Hehe

I eat breakfast with Jaehyung and jaehyung convinced me to go to work because apparently some people have been slacking.

We drive to work and I get greeted by everyone, apparently I was missed by a lot of my employees. I make my way to my office and sit in my big comfy leather chair, oh how I've missed this chair. My laptop was on the desk in front of me, I silently did my emails and files in peace but that peace was soon completely destroyed.

*ding*

I look at my phone and I have a message from an unknown number. There was a photo attached to a message saying 'I told you he wasn't good for you' I was completely baffled, so I opened the picture.

(Just imaged it to be a bit more riskyyaaa)

I was absolutely torn apart. H..how could he. That...tha..THAT BASTARD. I feel betrayed. He told me he loved me now he's wrapped up in Lucas's (aka the man who raped me) arms.

"IM SO DONE. I WANT TO DIE. SOMEONE KILL ME!!" I break down crying.

*BANG*

Jaehyung comes crashing through the door.

"Mr Lee, are you okay?" He tries to confront me, but Jaehyung doesn't really have a soft bone in his body.

"Do I look okay Jaehyung. JUST LEAVE ME ALONE" I raise my voice. I was so done. I want to be alone forever.

I see Jaehyung look at my phone and grasp it tightly.

"That rat, he going to pay for this" Jaehyung seethes with anger.

After me and Jaehyung both calm down, Jaehyung took me home. I sat with Jaehyung in silence. We both didn't have anything to say.

*ding, dong*

POV MARK

After my heavy night of drinking I woke up, but I wasn't in my own room. My head was spinning. I gaze around the room it was grey with a large TV and two small sofas in it. Then it hits me, all the memories of last night. The torture, the heartbreak and the mysterious man.

I get up and find my clothes. I get ready and exit the room. I walk to the kitchen and smell a delightful smell, I peep round the corner and see a large man hovering over the stove.

*cough, cough*

I cough to get his attention and as the mysterious man turns around my heart stops. NO how could it be.

"Morning. Hope you had a great sleep. I know I didn't" his words were like daggers. He was monotone and had a straight face.

"L..Lucas?!!??" I shout

"Yes? And don't shout you're annoying enough already" he answers back.

I run my fingers through my hair too try and relieve some stress. It didn't work. I pace around the apartment as Lucas just looks at his phone with glee.

"What are you smiling at? Doesn't it gross you out what we did last night. You're supposed to love Haechan. What are you doing with me??" I rant to him. He looks up from his phone and glares at me.

"Aren't you the same? Aren't you meant to love Haechan too? And last night was all part of my plan." He declares. I stand confused.

"Haha. I see you're confused. You see Haechan is infatuated with you" is he? "No words can describe how much he actually likes you, you're the only person Haechan gets flustered around" That's why we couldn't speak to me, he was too flustered. I'm such a FUCKING IDIOT. "But now he will think nothing of you he will hate your guts" Lucas finally finishes his statement.

"And why would he hate me?" I ask cautiously.

"Well considering this morning at 9:00 I sent Haechan this photo of us" he shows me a photo of us in bed. I have hickeys littered all over my skin and I was butt naked. "I'm guessing he will be absolutely heart broken and never interact with you again"

"HOW COULD YOU!!" I scream.

"Ha well it's what you deserve for pulling me and Haechan apart. Now get out of my house" he shouts. I storm out the door and onto the street. It was quiet. All at once in the isolating silence of the desolate street, all my emotions took over my body I began to run and cry and scream. I hated myself. I know if Haechan saw that photo he would be broken.

I ran and ran wherever my legs took me and they led me to Haechan's front door.

*ding, dong*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

645 35 12
Nct dream is a successful boy group that's known for their talents as well as their chemistry together. But one thing that the media as well as thè...
450K 16.6K 66
Markhyuck. Nomin. Chensung. A bad boy. A tired but fiesty student. A popular boy. An average student. A quiet boy. A new kid. A lone wolf. Wh...
143K 6.6K 20
Lee Donghyuck is laidback, funny and hardworking and recently started working as the assistant to the CEO of Lee Enterprises, who is known as Mr.Lee...
117K 5.4K 35
✏️ - wherein, ceo mark lee was astound to find out his secretary lee donghyuck has a child when he visited him one night. TRIGGER WARNINGS: • Sexual...