You & I

By JakeCGWales

Luna plugged her guitar into the amp and strummed once then held her hand up high in the air with the guitar... More

PART 1: "The Girl Across The Road"
PART 2: "Staying Over"
PART 3: "The Pinky Promise"
PART 4: "Thoughts"
PART 5: "Bonding With You"
PART 6: "Late Night"
PART 8: "Operation: L.O.U.D."
PART 9: "In The Clouds..."
PART 10: "U&i"
You & I, Forever
Coming Soon...
Rockstars

PART 7: "Luna's Important Question"

1K 13 22
By JakeCGWales

Hey everyone, thank you all so much for the amazing comments and general feedback from the last part. I loved writing the last part and it felt quite different. It was nice to change things up a little. And that is something that continues in this part. Got some interesting and fun parts for you all now and I know you will enjoy. Have a little surprise too in this part lol.

I would like to quickly recommend an original story I'm writing which is LGBTQ related as well. It's called 'Echoes'. Link to it will be in the comments. It would mean a lot if you check it out as it's a fully original story which I haven't done in a long time.

I also want to quickly thank you to those who have shown my Luna x Sam One Shots FanFiction a lot of love too. The last one-shot I released did amazing much to my surprise. I took a little bit of a risk and it seemed to have paid off. Link to that FanFiction will be in the comments.

AND, 1k reads btw! Whaaaat?! Thank you all so much for reading while this fanfic was on a break and I apologize for those waiting. It means a lot to me that you have been checking this fanfic out and giving it a chance. Just thank you so much for the support.

-------------------- 

Luna slowly opened her eyes. She stirred for a few moments, gathering her surroundings. When Luna realized Sam wasn't beside her, her heart began to race in panic. After what happened last night, it made her slightly on edge to say the least. Luna sat up quickly. Just as she was about to freak out, Sam entered the room; holding a tray of food and a smile on her face. Sam's eyes linked with Luna's and her face lit up a little more seeing Luna awake. "Morning Lunes. Sorry I didn't wake you, I figured you needed to sleep a little longer after last night. Here's your breakfast in bed" Sam said, walking over to the bed with the tray. Luna felt herself relax; now she could see Sam and hear her voice. "Thanks dude" Luna smiled. "You okay?" Sam asked with her eye brow raised. "Yeah I'm sweet" Luna replied. Sam smiled and handed Luna the tray which she gladly took. The tray of breakfast consisted of a slice of toast, cereal, orange juice and some strawberries. Sam sat beside Luna who was taking in her breakfast on the tray.

"Wow, this is wicked Sam! I've never had this done for me before, thanks" Luna revealed before tucking into her breakfast. "Eh, I just wanted too... For uh you" Sam shyly replied, looking down and fiddling with her index fingers nervously. "Mmm, this is really good!" Luna commented in a slight surprised tone with her mouth full. "Whoops" Luna added, swallowing the mouthful she had in her mouth. Sam smiled at Luna. "Yeah I tried really hard with this breakfast and I actually surprised myself with how it came out" Sam said. "You did a wicked job Sammy" Luna smiled before taking another mouthful. Sam smiled in relief with the positive comments from Luna. "So, how's your leg?" Sam asked curiously. As Luna chewed the food in her mouth, she carefully moved her leg. She winced a little but to her surprise, it wasn't as bad as she expected. "It actually feels a lot better" Luna pointed out. "That's good! Just, take it easy still" Sam replied. Luna gave Sam a meaningful look with a smirk which caused Sam to blush.

Luna then continued to eat her breakfast. Sam went on her phone to see if she had any messages. "Have you eaten breakfast already?" Luna asked. "Yeah I ate when I got up" Sam revealed. "How long have you been awake for?" Luna asked, laughing a little. "I woke up around seven ish. I'm an early riser" Sam revealed with a smile. "Heh, I'm only an early riser because of my siblings" Luna replied, making Sam giggle.

While Luna finished her breakfast, Sam continued checking her notifications and seeing what other people were up too. Once Luna had finished, Sam got up and picked up the tray. "I'm gonna wash these while you get changed and stuff" Sam smiled before leaving the room. "Okay Sam" Luna replied. She was excited. Today is going to be perfect. While eating her breakfast, she had formed a plan of what they would be doing today. She reminded herself of the decision she had come too last night. She had one question for Sam and she was going to ask it today. Luna crawled out of bed and carefully stood up, not wanting to hurt her leg. Surprisingly, her leg was better than she thought. Sure, there was a slight twinge when she applied pressure on it; but other than that it seemed decent enough to walk on. Luna smiled widely as she moved around the room to get changed.

Sam's attention was taken from the side in the kitchen to the doorway as Luna slowly entered wearing her usual clothes. Luna had a smile on her face. "You're walking more normally!" Sam gushed. "Yeah brah, my leg feels so much better!" Luna exclaimed. "That's great!" Sam smiled. "So, what shall we do today dude? School is closed for another week so we've got all of next week as well" Luna revealed. "Hm, how about we go to your house? Catch up with Lori and Lincoln?" Sam suggested. Luna smiled at the thought. "Yeah okay!" Luna replied.

The pair finished tidying up and then headed to the house across the road. As they walked, Sam smiled at Luna. Luna's hand slowly slipped into Sam's as they walked. Luna's big question popped into her head as they walked. She wanted so desperately to ask it now but she knew she had to bide her time and ask her at the right moment. They got to the front door and opened it. Luna's eyes widened in shock as her and Sam froze.

All of Luna's siblings were running about, screaming, laughing and causing chaos. Just as the siblings froze and looked at the pair, Luna and Sam's hands separated from each other. "Uh-I-uh" Luna stuttered, feeling the beads of sweat forming. "Hey Luna!" They all gushed, surrounding Luna and hugging her. Lori and Lincoln appeared at the bottom of the stairs. "What are you guys doing back?" Luna asked after her siblings moved back from the hug. "Our trip is done, duh!" Lynn replied. "Oh, what about mom and dad?" Luna added. Lori headed to the kitchen, leaving Lincoln at the stairs. "They went shopping, I wanted to go but they told us to stay behind" Lola replied in a slight annoyed tone with her arms folded. "So, who's your friend Luna?" Lana asked which caused the rest of the siblings to turn their attention to Sam.

Sam's eyes widened as she felt her nerves jump to a thousand. It was nerve wrecking meeting Luna's sisters for the first time but now she had their attention. "Uh-Uhh" Sam stuttered. "She's uh" Luna began nervously. "My name is Sam, I moved across the road a few weeks ago. Luna's told me a lot about you guys" Sam interrupted, trying her best to keep her cool. There was a pause before all the siblings started talking and greeting Sam happily. Sam mentally sighed in relief. It was scary meeting Luna's family for the first time. But Sam was more worried about them not liking her. Especially since her and Luna had gotten close. She wanted to make sure she was accepted by the others like Lori accepted her.

"Who wants some snacks?!" Lori called from the kitchen. The siblings went silent for a few moments before rushing away into the kitchen, followed by Lincoln who tried to keep up with them. Sam and Luna breathed in relief once they had all gone. "That was close" Luna said. "Yeah, my heart is racing!" Sam agreed. "Are you okay? Sorry if this is a bit too much or-or you can't deal with this" Luna nervously told Sam. "What? No, no Lunes I'm okay. It's just; I wanna make a good impression. I want them to like me" Sam admitted. "Oh... but if Lori and Lincoln likes you dude, then they will too. Plus, I like you so..." Luna smiled, causing Sam to blush. "Yeah maybe your right... How about you? A-are you okay?" Sam asked. "I'm okay, I'm just kinda nervous about the whole them finding out about me... Uh... me being... you know" Luna revealed quietly. Sam placed her hand in Luna's. "I know Lunes. And I'm here for you. Just take it easy and don't rush to tell them. You tell them when you are ready" Sam reassured. Luna smiled in response.

For a moment, it felt as though they were truly alone again with no one nearby. Both Luna and Sam stared into each other's eyes. "S-sam?" Luna began, her stomach starting to feel queasy. "Yeah?" Sam smiled. "I-I uh... I have" Luna began. "Hey Sam! Wanna see my outfit for my next pageant?!" Lola interrupted, entering the room. "Oh uhm, is that okay with you?" Sam asked, looking at Luna. "Y-yeah that's cool with me dude" Luna replied, trying to hide her disappointment. Sam smiled and rushed off with Lola upstairs. Luna sighed sadly. "Don't worry Luna, everything will be cool. Just got to find the right moment" Luna said to herself, trying to lift her spirit up. "Who are you talking too?" Lucy's monotone voice spoke up as she was standing right next to Luna. "Gah!" Luna squealed, jumping in surprise. "Uh I was uhm talking to myself" Luna told her nervously. "Yeah I know. Find the right moment to do what?" Lucy stated. "Uhhh, uhm... find the right time to ask Sam if she wants to learn a new song. She's improving and I think she's ready to tackle a new song" Luna revealed nervously. "Gotta go!" Luna added before running off.

Luna ran upstairs and sneaked up to Lola's room where she heard Lola talking. Luna peaked in and saw Lola in her new outfit. "I think it needs more pink" Lola noted, looking at herself in the mirror. "Uh-yeah!" Sam replied nervously. Luna smiled at Sam. She couldn't help it; looking at Sam just made her feel fuzzy inside. "Aha! There we go!" Lola announced after slightly adjusting her dress. "Perfect!" Sam smiled, throwing a thumbs up sign at her. "Thanks for the help Sam" Lola said. All of a sudden, Lana shoved Luna out the way and entered Lola's room "You guys done? Sweet, come Sam I gotta show you something cool!" Lana announced, practically dragging Sam. Luna sighed sadly; starting to feel frustrated. She got up and followed wherever Lana was taking Sam.

Luna found Lana and Sam in the back garden. She walked up to them and stood close by. "Check it out, I repaired this old go kart and now it runs like a Cheetah!" Lana revealed proudly. "That's pretty cool but uh, I need to show Sam a tune I'm working on" Luna lied, putting on a fake smile. "I haven't even shown this thing do donuts yet!" Lana protested. She then went to turn the kart on but it didn't start. "Oh yeah, I forgot Leni broke it before we went away" Lana said in realization. "Uh Sam, can I talk to you?" Luna spoke up. Before Sam could answer, Lynn appeared out of nowhere. "Hey Sam! Come play a game with me!" Lynn shouted, pulling Sam away from Luna once again. "Yeah okay" Sam replied. "Just need to grab the equipment from my room, let's go!" Lynn stated and led the way quickly. Luna sighed, feeling herself getting more frustrated at her siblings.

"Hey Luna, could you grab my bag from my room? This kart needs some heavy fixing after what Leni did" Lana asked. "Uh sorry dude, gotta go" Luna replied before running off. Luna ran inside and stopped when she bumped into her parents in the kitchen. "Oh, hey guys!" Luna breathed. "Luna hey!" Rita greeted warmly. Luna's parents hugged Luna tightly. "I've missed you!" Rita added. "I've missed you too" Luna admitted whilst still in the hug. "How is my little rocker?" Her dad asked. "Doing sweet!" Luna replied as her parents pulled away from the hug to look at Luna again. "I hear your friend is around, we'd love to meet her. Your sisters seem to like her!" Rita pointed out. "Oh-uh yeah, maybe later" Luna replied, smiling at her parents. "Okay then" her parents replied. Luna ran out of the kitchen and went out the front door. Luna found Lana at the front of the house but on her own. "Where's Sam?" Luna asked. "Huh? Oh uh Lisa wanted to hang out with her" Lana replied. Luna sighed and ran back inside.

When Luna got to the top of the stairs, she paused to catch her breath. "You okay Luna?" Lori asked, concerned about her. "Yeah I'm good" Luna replied, faking a smile. "Are you sure?" Lincoln asked, joining the pair. "Yeah I'm cool dudes, I just... I have something to ask Sam. Kinda personal and... kind of big" Luna told them. Lori's eyes widened a little as she may have realized what the question was. All of a sudden, a small explosion came from Lisa's room doorway. "Sam!" Luna exclaimed, rushing over to Lisa's room.

Luna waved her hand and coughed a few times as the smoke slowly cleared. When the smoke finally cleared, Luna could see both Sam and Lisa standing in the room with their eyes wide open and covered in black dirt. "I may have miscalculated" Lisa spoke up. "Do you both want to join me as I read out my newest poem I wrote?" Lucy remarked with a small smile. "No" Lisa replied. Suddenly, all of Luna's siblings except Lori and Lincoln crowded the doorway. All of them were asking Sam different questions. Luna had managed to get pushed to the back of the siblings. Now Luna was feeling annoyed. She was now actually getting pushed to one side while her siblings pretty much stole Sam from her. The siblings started to move backwards so Luna moved out of the way.

Luna stood and watched on as her siblings surrounded Sam and was saying different things. Then for a moment, Luna's feelings changed as she saw Sam smiling and laughing. Her heart sunk a little. "It's as if she's forgotten about me" Luna thought to herself sadly. Lori and Lincoln were standing away from all the others but could see the sadness on Luna's face. "Sorry everyone, I've got to head back home. I promised my little brother I'd video call him this evening" Sam announced. "Aw!" The siblings all said in unison.

"Today was fun though and it was cool meeting you all!" Sam said, leading the way downstairs. The Loud siblings replied at the same time, saying various things. "See you later!" Sam said before leaving the house. Luna sadly watched Sam leave from the middle of the stairs. She sighed as Sam seemed to have forgotten to say goodbye to her as well. Luna looked at her siblings who were huddled in the center of the living room and talking excitedly about how much fun they had with Sam. Luna walked down the rest of the stairs as Lori and Lincoln stopped near the top.

"I can't wait for me and Sam to hang out some more tomorrow" Lynn stated. "What?! No she's with me tomorrow! I need her help some more" Lola spoke up. "Uh dudes?" Luna said, but no one acknowledged her. "I need Sam to help me with my next experiment!" Lisa revealed. "Guys?" Luna tried to interrupt again. "I'm showing her some more of my cool handy works tomorrow" Lana pointed out. Suddenly, all the siblings started arguing about who was going to hang out with Sam tomorrow.

Lori and Lincoln just stood at the stairs while Luna stood and watched. Throughout the day Luna had felt frustrated with her siblings. She was annoyed at how they had hogged Sam all day but on the other hand, her sisters didn't know the full story so she couldn't be too angry with them. However, she wasn't feeling frustrated anymore. She felt really upset. Not only that, but she felt truly defeated. "Stop!" Luna shouted loudly, causing her siblings to stop arguing and look at her. Luna knew what she wanted to say. She wanted to pour her heart out and tell her siblings what she was feeling right then in that moment. But she couldn't say anything. As her siblings stared at her, the emotions built up inside of Luna and she couldn't speak. Her face saddened and before she let her siblings see the tears forming in her eyes, she turned away; opened the front door and ran out.

"What's the matter with her?" Lola spoke up, causing the siblings to look at each other. "Maybe it's the fact that you've all been hogging Sam all day" Lori replied with her arms folded. "So? Luna has hung out with her for weeks, why can't we?" Lynn replied. "That isn't the point" Lori sighed in frustration. The siblings just stared at Lori in confusion. "Look, Luna and Sam mean a lot to each other. In a way you guys probably won't understand right now. I can't really say too much because it's not my place to say... Luna has a very important question she wants to ask Sam. She's already nervous about it and you lot have been preventing her from asking Sam the question. Put yourselves in her shoes, what if you had a really good and close friend and you had something super important to ask them but were interrupted none stop by others; how would you feel?" Lori asked, moving away from the stairs and standing in front of her siblings. They all looked down sadly, realizing how selfish they had been...

--------------------

Hope you all enjoyed this part, I hope the Loud siblings returning was a great surprise for you all. I do want to make it clear that while they are now back, I do want to make it clear that the focus of this FanFiction is and still will be focused on Luna and Sam. I really like how this part ended. Sort of a cliff-hanger lol. But I feel bad for Luna. She's hurting :( 

Again, thank you so much for 1k reads, the support on this fanfic is crazy. It means so much more than you know.

Thank you for reading and voting, it truly means a lot. It's crazy to see the reads grow quickly. Feel free to share this FanFiction on your profiles or whatever (with credit obviously), that would be amazing! See you all in the next story : )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 18 2
Plot/Summary: Bendy The Dancing Demon tricked Lincoln Loud himself into making a contract with him, Bendy turning himself into the all mighty powerfu...
466 46 25
My first Loud House fanfic. NO I DO NOT SHIP ANY OF THE SIBLINGS TOGETHER! EW! If you know my writing then you know it is dark, dramatic, and needs a...
638 35 20
Luna believes she has a normal and happy life with her girlfriend Sam. However, one day her life is turned upside down as she goes on a journey to di...
5.5K 45 27
The punk rock girl got in a big depression because of her break-up with Sam, then one of the Loud sisters came in to her to know that she's not alone...