Stuck in Naruto?!

Da PanaceaCaix

Hi my name's Ann! and I am obsessed with the anime Naruto... Welp! dat's all I have to say! COME JOIN ME, TH... Altro

I'm in Naruto?!
My chakra nature
Prophecies and Friends
Naruto
Time Travel
School
A day with Naruto
Killer Fangirls
New teams and Akatsuki
Why they kidnapped Ann
New Chaputar
Ariadne
Issue's
With the Akatsuki
I'm back in Konoha
Misunderstandings
Fighting to graduate?!
Fighting Neji
New Chaptah
How I waste my time in this generation
I'M SORRY IF DIS CHAPTER IS CRINGY FOR YOU!!
Chunin Exam: Begin!
Chunin Exam: Part One
Chunin Exam: Part Two
Chunin Exam: Part Three
Filler
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Filler
Filler
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 28

2.6K 135 7
Da PanaceaCaix

AUJREJSJDJ-- DA CRINGE! WARNING! THIS. IS. CRINGY.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
●~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~●

Kakashi couldn't believe what he was hearing. Neither could Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura. They looked like they were about to burst into tears, excluding Sasuke who just had a shock yet angry face.

"I'm sorry," said the medical ninja. "We were too late."

At that moment, a small choked sob escaped from the group. Kakashi looked down and saw Sakura bursting in tears as she bit her lip. It was painfully obvious that she was about to break down, but...

..she couldn't. She had to stay strong for the team. For Naruto, Sasuke, her Sensei, and...

Ann.

"Sakura." The pinkette glanced up to her teacher, who gives her a soft glance. "It's fine. Let it out," He said. That was the cue. She couldn't take it anymore.

"A-Ann.." she covered her mouth as tears started rapidly falling down her cheeks. Sniffles and whimpers escaped her, but she tried to hold it in. It was almost impossible.

How could she not break down?

It felt as if a big part of her was taken away.

Sakura may not have shown it, but she was very inspired by Ann. She wasn't really strong or smart really, but it was her personality that made her inspired. Ann was kind of hard-headed, yet, she never gave up easily. Not to mention, she was funny and easy to get along with. That's what made Sakura inspired by her.

Sakura wanted to be like her. But now...

It's no use.

Ann's gone.

"Shut up!" Sakura flinched a bit when Naruto suddenly screamed. "Ann's not gone! She never will be!!" He yelled.

Poor Naruto, he looked as if he wanted to cry as well. But, it seemed like he was in denial. "She's strong! She would never be defeated this easily!" Naruto screamed as he wiped his tears away before they dripped.

"Naruto, shut up," Sasuke spat, in an ice-cold voice. He definitely wasn't as broken down as the other two. He wasn't close to Ann at all. There was only one thing swirling around his head.

I will avenge you, Ann. Someday...

"Sasuke you jerk!!" The Uchiha let out a small inaudible grunt as Naruto grabbed him by the collar. "What the hell are you tryna' do?!" He screamed. His fists were starting to tighten around Sasuke's collar, it would be a lie to say it was starting to get a little hard to breathe.

"Naruto! Stop!" Sakura said, her voice sounded hoarse and maybe a bit raspy. "Ann wouldn't want us to fight!"

Kakashi didn't want to make matters worse, so he quickly separated the two while giving them a bit of a glare. "Both of you, calm yourselves. And if you're ready, go inside," He said, in a strict tone.

What inside, you ask?

Well, that would be Ann's room.

"Sakura, you can go in ahead," Sakura nodded softly and held the doorknob. To say the understatement, Sakura was terrified. She would not be expecting what she would be seeing.

"I can do this." thought Sakura as she took deep breaths and slide the door open. In her hands was a flower, a small but beautiful flower. It sort of symbolized their friendship, it was small but worth every moment.

As Sakura stepped in, she immediately saw Ann on the bed. It was horrifying. Bandages covered almost half of her body, only leaving out her face which also looked beaten up.

There it goes again, tears had started to form in Sakura's eyes once again. She held the flower tightly in her hand as she made her way to the side of the bed. "A-Ann.." started Sakura. "This is for you.."

She placed the flower beside her bed and slowly backed away. She didn't know what else to do, especially with someone who's dead. All she could do was remember all the times they spent together, which was pretty hilarious...

That was all she could do for now...

"No.." Sakura mumbled as she tightened her fist. "There's something I must do..." Thoughts and idea's started roaming around her head. What could she do..? Would she even be able to do it in the first place..?

"There has to be something I could do!" Sakura bit her lip as she stared at Ann's beaten up state. Bruises, scratches, and mostly cuts, were shown all throughout. What could she have done...

To prevent it?

"Sakura!"

Sakura looked behind her quickly when she heard a familiar voice. "A-Ann..?" She called out, in a confused tone. That's when she realized she was just hearing things. Ann was right in front of her, dead.

All-blown dead. Whoever did this was asking for a death wish. But, Sakura didn't want to be like that...

She didn't want revenge, or to be revengeful.

So, what could she do!? How could she somehow avenge Ann--

"Sakura!!"

There it was again. That stupid cheerful voice that Sakura used to be annoyed with, was now something she dearly missed. "W-what do you want, Ann?!" She whimpered as she sat down on the chair and leaned her arms on the bed. "What do you want me to do?!" She questioned, in a hoarse voice.

"My dream!"

"W-what..?" Sakura looked up and, as if she was in a dream, she saw herself with... Ann. All healthy and alive. She wished those days still continued until now...

"Wanna guess what my dream is?!" Ann screamed, making Sakura flinch. This made her laugh and start snorting at her teammates' reaction.

"I don't wanna know, thank you very much," Sakura replied, in a sarcastic tone. "I wanna focus on MY dream."

"And that is..?"

"Being with Sasuke!"

"DIsGuStanG!!"

Suddenly, Ann was punched into the wall by an angry pinkette. "What did you say?!" Sakura screamed.

"N-nothin!" Ann said as she quickly distanced herself away from the anger-headed girl. "I-I just wanted to say that I wanna be a medical ninja!"

Sakura raised a brow but said nothing as she started calming down a bit. "--so that I can protect myself from an angry-headed banshee!!" That's it. Ann goofed up, and now she has an, even more, angered pinkette on her tail.

Sakura smiled at that memory, even though it wasn't one of the best ones she had with Ann. It was still something to treasure, or at least that she thought.

"Ann." Sakura grabbed the said girl's hand and tightened her grip just a bit.

"Thank you.."

Kakashi's POV
"Both of you need to calm down," I stated as I glared at them a bit. I didn't want to be harsh but I just wanted them to know that it's inappropriate for them to act this way, especially right now.

"And if you dare--"

"Kakashi-san!" I froze mid-sentence and looked over to the side and saw an Anbu leaning on the wall. "Lord Third has called for you," He said. Damn, talk about wrong timing...

"Okay, I'll be there," I stated as I gave a sideways glance at my two students. "I'll meet up with you guys soon." I walked away and teleported myself outside the Hokage's office.

"Kakashi, come in." I didn't even knock yet, so I suppose he sensed me when I arrived. "You wanted to see me?" I questioned as I opened and stepped into the room.

"Yes, there's something that's been bothering me for a while now," He said, making me shuffle a bit uncomfortably. He reached out to a scroll that was beside him and spread it open. "Take a look at this."

I narrowed my eyes a bit but did as he ordered. "What's this about?" I questioned once again. Lord Third didn't reply and just waited for me to start reading.

All right, if he really wants me to...

I peered over the writings on the scroll, my expression slowly turning into confusion as I read the words.

The girl of time

A faith endured

Going to the future but not the past

Unknown how long the girl will last

She shall stop war with a dying breath

Peace will be endured forever...

What the...

"When Ann first came here, I had a strong feeling that this prophecy had something to do with her," stated the Hokage. "But, now.."

Shut up, don't you dare say it...

As if reading my thoughts, he quickly cleared his throat. "You saw how it was, Kakashi. 'Going to the future but not the past' seems like it really fits her," He said. "How else could she be the same age as those years ago?"

That's right...

I never questioned it, because I was just so happy that she was here...

"But, it says here 'She shall stop war with a dying breath'. How do you explain that?" I asked, in a snappy tone. I could feel many emotions bubbling up inside of me, being mostly anger. I wish I could just--

"Kakashi." I looked up and saw Lord Third with a small sympathetic smile. "I know it's hard... everything feels like it's moving too fast," He said in a soft tone. "But, you have to know.."

"Sometimes, you have to move on," He stated. He said it. Again. It felt as if this was just a video clip being replayed from long ago. Too cliche.

It took me a while to move on from my team's death. And now, I have to go through that again!? I could've prevented it somehow! I just-- I need...

"Lord Hokage." I took a deep breath and looked at him straight in the eye. "What exactly are you trying to tell me?"

"Kakashi, calm down." He seemed to have noticed that I was getting somewhat pissed at where this conversation was going. "Let's try to keep this peaceful."

I gritted my teeth, just a bit. "Fine," I hissed.

This is not gonna end well...

Naruto's POV
Sasuke and I, well mostly me, glared at each other. Both for different reasons. I just couldn't stand the fact that he isn't even showing the slightest concern about Ann. Does he think she's just some material that could easily be thrown away?!

"Naruto, Sasuke-kun." Our heads quickly snapped towards the sudden voice, which turned out to be Sakura. She had dried tears stained on her face, but somehow, she looked happy. No. Happy isn't the right word.. maybe.. relieved?

"Sakura-chan, are you okay?" I questioned while she nodded her head. "Yeah, I just.. need to make up my mind about some things," She mumbled.

"I-I'll see you guys later.."

She proceeds to keep her gaze on the floor as she passed by us. She must be traumatized by all this.. she may need some time, I guess. I just hope she'll get better soon...

"Hn. What are you waiting for?" Sasuke asked as he gestured towards the door. I raised a brow at him before heading inside, surprisingly, he gave me some space and closed the door. "Tell me when you're done," He said from the outside.

"Yeah, yeah." I rolled my eyes a bit and snorted. That was... until I saw her.

My sister.

My best friend.

Laying still and peacefully. And without a doubt, dead.

I hate that word now. I don't want it to be a word that could describe my friends! I just wished--

"This never happened," I whispered as I slowly made my way over to her side. "I just wish this never happened..."

I took her hand in mine, it was freezing cold and lifeless. But, it still had that comforting aura that made me feel.. at home. But now...

I'll never be able to feel this feeling ever again! Damn it! Why did it have to be you?! Did you think everyone could just walk away from what happened to you, Ann?!

Did you think no one will be affected?! I hate you! I hate you for leaving me!! I...

Oh, how am I kidding...

How could I ever hate you of all people?

"I love you, Ann," I whispered as I felt a warm feeling overwhelm me. Is this what it feels like to let your feelings out? Your true feelings out?

Because it feels great.

But, it would've been better if we both felt it together.

Cliffhanger

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

488K 17.8K 46
Because this story has over 1,000 hearts on Quotev, I decided to try my luck here. Hope you enjoy!! I was just a normal girl, watching anime in my br...
661K 19.7K 38
After encountering a strange shinobi, Boruto and Sarada are send back in the past. TIME TRAVEL FANFICTION [Completed]{Under Editing}
45K 1.8K 39
(Y/n) has always loved the Naruto anime but never could have predicted that they would be magically transported into the Naruto world! Armed with her...
41K 945 18
Who would of thought that after death you could reincarnate into a new world, a world of anime. Well I didn't before I actually died and was reborn i...