Leaving...

By its_Kelsey_xoxo

Started 24/03/19❤❤happy bday Katie. A feeling she knew she should NOT be experiencing.... Hit her head off th... More

characters.
~note~
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~

~7~

31 4 3
By its_Kelsey_xoxo

About 10 minutes later, Katie was stood outside the room, waiting for Ethan. As he rounded the corner, Katie looked down.
"Katie...." he said, not daring to look through the window. "Is that kels....in there?"
Katie nodded. She burst into tears as she re-entered the room. Ethan, trying not to cry, took one look at Kelsey, and asked: "who. Was. It"
Katie replied. "Ask. Him." Motioning to the door, where grayson was standing.
"Did you do this to MY girlfriend?!?" He asked. Grayson looked down. "She deserved it." He replied. Ethan saw red. He lunged towards grayson  punched him in his jaw.
"GUYS!!"
The twins looked over to see Katie frantically pressing the emergency button.....kelseys heart had flat- lined.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

576K 12.9K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
243K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
905K 41.4K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
120K 5.5K 25
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...