Call You Mineㅣ Kris Wu

By moonnightlight17

UNDER REVISION It all started after the accident, he was ought to pretend unwillingly as her boyfriend -- tur... More

Call You Mine
Cast
VERY SHORT NOTICE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 5

1.4K 37 0
By moonnightlight17

REVISED

. . .

Kris who just came back from an operation immediately went back to his office to have an hour of break. He was tired because before the operation, he did a round of checkups and a few consultations. He sighed in relief upon reaching his office.

"Dr. Wu," a nurse suddenly popped out of nowhere. Kris swore under his breath, clutching his chest, "I'm sorry, but your wife arrived here unconscious."

Taewon immediately ordered to transfer her daughter to undergo tests. It has been two months since he, himself, declared that his daughter is all well, but now that she lost consciousness, there must have been wrong with her again.

"What actually happened?" He asked the siblings, while they were on the elevator. He stared down at Chinae and the young lady just avoided his eyes, holding tightly on her brother's hand. "Jongin?"

"It's Sehun, Sir," he finally said. He was about to reason out when they heard a ding, and Taewon said that they will talk about it later, getting off the lift as well. Jongin tugged his younger sister behind him.

.

As soon as Taewon set eyes on Sehun who came a few minute after his son-in-law did, he sent out Jongin and Chinae to take him away from them. At first, he was protesting that he received a jab from Jongin to stop troubling them when Mieun is still unconscious.

Chinae brought their orders on the table, along with an ointment for Sehun's bruise. She didn't know her brother could actually hit hard. "I'm sorry for this, Sehun-ah," she apologized.

"He deserves it," Jongin rolled his eyes. He is friends with Sehun but he needs to get treated that way for him to submit to them. His sister eyed him that he apologized in the end.

"So, are you guys not going to explain things to me now?" Sehun snapped when they went silent. They just don't know where and how to start.

"Almost two years ago, she was involved in an accident. She forgets everyone," Jongin started and Chinae was the one to explain everything to him. Telling him things she promised not to.

"Mr. Choi did that?" It was unbelievable for him because who would want to marry her daughter to the person who caused pain to her, right? How could he take advantage of his daughter's condition, right?

The siblings didn't say anything when he fisted and was determined to tell her everything she has to know. "Don't. You can't do that," Chinae reached out to hold his fist. "She's trying to cope up with her illness. If you tried anything, you'll harm her. Now, all we need to do is to wait for her to fully recover."

Meanwhile, back inside her room, Kris was there holding his wife's limp hand, keeping it warm. He was troubled – no, that was such an understatement for what he feels right now. He was pulled back from his trance when a nurse came in to check her, "When is she going to wake up?"

"In an hour, Dr. Wu," she quickly replied, manipulating the roller clamp to decrease the flow of the IV solution. After getting and noting her vital signs, she bowed to Kris before leaving.

He rubbed her knuckled with his thumb, "You'll be fine, right?" He sniffled, adding, "We'll be fine, right?" He brought her hand close to him, to plant a kiss on it, reciting a prayer that if she remembers everything, nothing would change.

It was an impossible prayer, but he was asking for a miracle right now. He wants to make it possible for them because he can't take it that when they'd separate, he didn't even properly show how he truly feels to her. Love is something one can learn.

Then he heard a muffled voice, looking up, he witnessed Mieun murmuring in her sleep. It was a name that was first inaudible, but as she repeated it again and again, he recognized who she was calling for. "Sehun-ah, Sehun-ah," a tear slid down her eyes, damping the pillow.

A mind could forget but a heart couldn't. Memories will always remain in one's heart.

A few minutes later, her eyes slowly fluttered open, adjusting to the fluorescent light of her room's ceiling. Kris called her name twice before she turned to look at him. She frowned, failing to recognizing the man before her, "Who are you?" Then, she looked over his shoulder, at the door, "Sehun-ah? Appa?"

She started to feel terrified, confused, before her head started to ache again and then she felt like banging her head on a hard surface. Holding her head, kicking off the blankets, she cried for help. Kris immediately kept her steady in his chest before pressing the button on the intercom, his voice distressed, "Nurse! Nurse!"

The nurses along with Taewon hurried inside to aid her, a nurse injected sedative through its injection port and within a minute, she eventually passed out, asleep, in Kris arms. He kissed her temple, letting her lay on her bed flatly.

Taewon sighed, brushing her sticking hair out of her face. "Stay with her," he told Kris, although he doesn't need to be told because he is really going to wait until she wakes up again. He fixed his lab coat, fully standing, "Prepare the EEG room, we need to run tests of her brain activity again," he commanded.

Moments passed, Chinae came alone in her room, "Oppa, Sehun," she began. "Sehun wants to talk with you," she, then, reassured Kris that she will immediately contact him as soon as Mieun wakes up from her sleep.

When Kris arrived in the coffee shop, Jongin excused himself to leave them both. The very first meeting was intense with Sehun's building anger inside, Kris, on the other hand, tries his best to contain himself.

"I have no choice," Kris responded when asked why he married her. "I can't afford to go to jail," Sehun scoffed at this, rolling his eyes in annoyance.

"So you jailed her instead?" He fired, curling his hand in a fist under the table while the other is clutching on the teacup handle too tight.

.

Mieun skipped school for almost two weeks because of the incident. It was hard to cope up but some of her classmates were kind enough to let her have a copy of their notes. At home, Kris would try to help her with few of her homework which was strange for her.

She stretched out her arms, leaning her back on the couch when she saved the final output of her research paper. Kris popped out of nowhere, handing out a cup of hot chocolate to her, smiling that gummy smile she adored, "Omo, you scared me," clutching her chest.

He settled beside her when she accepted the cup. Face still confuse of his actions. It's really strange when someone who acts like you hardly exist suddenly notice your presence.

"Go to bed already," he said with a smile, taking the empty cup from the coffee table.

The next day, Kris spend his day off searching for a good restaurant, preparing for their date, she was surprised at the sudden invitation but accepted it nevertheless. He leaned against the hood of his car, making himself busy with his phone as he wait for her to come out, looking up, he saw a familiar lean figure to which he frowned, "Sehun," he lowly said.

"Oppa?" Mieun called, biting her lip to hold back herself from smiling too widely. "I thought we'll just meet at home?"

Kris smiled at her and ushered her to the passenger seat, making sure she doesn't look elsewhere and see Sehun. He took her to Han River, deciding to just have a picnic date.

"You prepared all these?"

He chuckled, rubbing his nape, "Actually, I asked for Chinae's help."

Enjoying their meal, Mieun suddenly received a call from her classmate, "Oppa, I'll just take this call," she walked a distant from him.

The phone call ended, she was about to go back when a small family caught her attention, the twins mesmerized of the dancing Banpo bridge's rainbow fountain synced with the music while having both their ice creams.

"Do you also want that?" The person said with a lisp. Mieun turned to see who the person was, he was a stranger and she should be walking away but with no apparent reason she chose to stay. "I mean the ice cream," he chuckled.

"Do I know you?"

He dipped his hands inside his pocket, shrugging, "No. But I'm Sehun," he introduced, sticking out one hand to her. "You are?"

"I'm," she started when suddenly she forcefully spun around Kris dragging her away. "Oppa, it hurts. Let go of me," she tried to pull back her arm but he tightly held on it.

"Hyung, stop it," Sehun caught up to them, trying to free her. She frowned, asking if they know each other but her query was left unanswered. "Fuck, you're hurting her!" He blurted out.

Kris pulled her behind him, pointing at the younger lad, "Don't come near her, you understand?" He pushed him roughly, almost knocking out his balance.

"How can you?" Mieun protested, still trying to free herself from his tight grip. "Kris, let go of me!" And Kris complied, only to carry her like a sack of potatoes on his shoulder. "Kris Wu!" She squeaked, smacking his back in objection.

He dropped her carefully beside the car, pushing her inside it. After strapping her seatbelt for her, he reminded her, "You stay and wait for me here." Then he closed the door to run back to their picnic area and get their stuffs.

.

Sehun interrupted Chinae's meeting with her staff the next day. Obviously, she was irritated by the sudden intrusion, "This better be worthy of my time, Sehun-ah."

"You have to tell her everything she has to know," he asserted straightforawardly.

"Are you telling me to harm Mieun?" She slammed her hand on the table, frowning at him. "She's coping up, Sehun. All you need to do is to wait for her to recover her memories."

"And how do you think she'll remember if we were all not trying to help her recover her memories?" He clearly knew that they were all trying to keep the truth from her, the total opposite of what was expected from a family and friends. "You didn't want her to know the truth, do you?"

She was taken aback at his query, "How dare you ask me that?"

He scoffed, smirking like he caught her red-handed. "You were insulted because it was true, Chinae-ah. What will benefit you from keeping the truth that it was her husband who collided into her car and almost killed her?"

Chinae hadn't controlled herself; her hand flew and squarely slapped him on his face, leaving a stinging red mark on it. She looked over his shoulder and saw Mieun, frozen on her spot.

Confusion was clear in her face until ever so slowly, the memories came back into her. Her vision started to spin around and she eventually passed out; luckily, Sehun was fast enough to catch her in his arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4K 1.7K 17
After a tragic accident hits the Oh family, Baekhyun trys his hardest to get Sehun back out of his comfort zone.
36.2K 936 35
Suzy is happy with her boyfriend which is one of the EXO members.Then suddenly her boyfriend got into an accident and lost his memories and fell in l...
11K 397 20
Luhan has just received the mark of the wolf. But with that mark it brings danger along. He meets/saves Ah Reum from his attackers. When he transfers...
4.9K 451 31
"And, everyone makes the sweet yet painful mistake of falling in love at least once in lifetime." "You sneaked your way into my heart silently. All t...