THE BOYZ IMAGINE

By sweet_candylala

Have fun! Status: Closed Start: April 03, 2019 End: Unknown More

Intro
1 - Sangyeon
3 - Sunwoo
4 - New
5 - Hwall

2 - Jacob

766 25 2
By sweet_candylala

Date Me

Lead: Jacob Bae, [Y/N]
Author: sweet_candylala
Release: 04 / 10 / 19

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

"Look [Y/N], as your friend I just want to be completely honest with you. You're not Younghoon's type." she deadpanned straight to my face. "Besides, that guy has a girlfriend. Get over him girl. You've had this major crush on him since 4th grade, that's not very healthy."

"Try shutting my feelings down, like how I try shutting you up, maybe that'll help. Does it work? No." I said sarcastically "I can't just unlike a person. And another thing, there isn't much boys here that is as attractive as my baby Younghoon and I like having someone to fantasize to."

I swing my locker door open and saw the usual strawberry drink placed on it's daily spot. I shove my current book inside before taking a new set. I take my drink and stabbed a straw in it to taste the goodness. It was still cold, which is good.

"Jacob is seriously spoiling you. You're a brat." she comments giving me that judging face as I sip on my delicious drink.

We both walk ahead in the hallways in silence. "Ha!" or so I hoped. She yells pointing her index upward as if realization struck her, she widens her eyes at me "Jacob! Of course. It's so obvious! Why not like him instead? He is your best friend after all."

"Jacob?" I furrowed my eyebrows and shake my head abruptly "No. I don't think so."

"Tsk, your taste for men is way off. Your little crush for Younghoon? That's dead. You and Jacob, on the other hand, is a cute match." she says explaining with her fingers pairing two as an illustration of her words.

I didn't let another peep out. I'd rather not argue about this kind of thing. I mean, it's not that I don't want to like Jacob, I just have no reason to. I mean he is cute, he's protective, he's innocent looking, he takes care of me, he's caring, he's extra clingy in a good way, he's playful, he's attentive about the little things, he's thoughtful, and talented but aside from everything else he is a good friend to me.

Don't get me wrong, I did like him once, during 3rd grade, but that didn't go well. He shook his head to me and said not until he's in highschool, but he basically liked this other girl in class. Little punk, now that I remember it, how dare he reject me and have the guts to like someone else.

We entered the cafeteria and as usual, it was chaotic with all these people crammed in one place where they can talk and catch up on their little gossips. It's deafening to bear.

"[Y/N]!" Jacob called out and raised his hand up in the middle of the crowded cafeteria.

"oh look, there's your boyfriend." My friend nudged me by my side. Bitch.

"Guy friend." I corrected. "Don't say boy friend, you might cause a misunderstanding," I complain.

She looks at me pressing her lips to a thin line. "That misunderstanding will be the key to your love life my friend." She winks before waving. "Laters sweetie. I'll go see my baby Juyeon playing basketball. Yiieee!" she squeled in excitement.

"You're leaving me for your boyfriend again. I'm upset." I stomp a foot with a big frown.

She coos and holds my hand "My beloved friend. If you get a boyfriend you'd understand. Why can't you just like your best friend like what happens in most books and movies? Aish, you have no sense of romance. I don't even know why I'm friends with you." She grits her teeth looking very annoyed of me. Eo? Why is she the one mad? This girl. I don't know why I'M friends with you. "I'll get going now. Bye." she whispers something before she ran away from me and when I had the chance to grab her I already lost the will to.

Weirdo. I made my way to Jacob and he already had two sets of lunch box presented on the table. With a frown I grumpily sat beside him. I was deeply angered by her words. How dare she even!

"What's with the face?" Jacob asks

"Nothing."

Cold. That's what my words felt like. But my dear best friend is acting like it never does any damage to him, instead he rested his chin on one of his palm staring at me.

"You're too grumpy, is that it?"

"I don't wanna talk about it."

When most would find this annoying, Jacob just laughs and picks up his chopsticks with his free hand and captured a kimbab with the two metal utensils.

"Are you too grumpy to eat then?" he teases positioning the food near my mouth. "You don't want it? Are you sure?"

With a small huff I opened my mouth and took the small piece of it chewing lightly. And instantly my face brightened.

"Hmm, this is really good." My eyes widened looking at him in a way that's impressed and proud.

He releases a laugh that show both amusement and adoration. Jacob was entertained at how easily swayed [Y/N] is sometimes, it's worrisome.

"Are you sad Younghoon will never like you?" he points out

My now slightly light mood dropped again and I returned to my frown.

"Are you upset that she keeps leaving you for Juyeon?" another point was shot.

I shut my fists and look at him asking him to stop.

"Are you bothered about not having a boyfrie-"

"Yes Jacob! I am bothered by my terrible love life! Stop shoving it in my face!" I yell and shoved a whole kimbab in my mouth without hesitation.

He just stares at me with a sweet smile on his lips. I couldn't tell whether it was teasing or comforting. All I know is that it was beautiful either ways. How dare he look so handsome when I'm upset.

"Let's solve your issue then, and get you a boyfriend." Jacob says pushing a drink towards me since my mouth was full.

"No offense but you have no love experience to lend a hand. And besides who'd I even date?" I said covering my mouth filled with food trying to respond to him. I grab the drink he offered to rinse down the food in my throat.

"Date me."

Two words that was able to leave me in a state of shock. I pause dumbfounded. I blinked a few times before gulping the remaining food left and looked at him "What?"

"Well you wanted to experience having a boyfriend. Why not try it with me? I mean we are friends. There's nothing wrong with it."

"oh? Like a relationship training?" I rode with it like an idiot. I nod "Yeah, sure. But let's not go overboard."

"Then it's settled, let's go on a date tonight."

I blinked for a couple of times. "Already?!"

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈«

I was holding on to Jacob's arm as we walked around the amusement park. This was a common gesture for both of us so it wasn't a problem. Until he slid his arm down to hold my hand. Usually it would've been fine but he locked out hands together which conflicted with my thoughts.

I smiled widely. What? Can't I be happy for this small gesture? I've never seen Jacob look so shy.

"You sly boy." I teased leaning on his arm a bit. "Don't you think you're taking advantage of this moment?"

He chuckles. "What if I am?"

"Then that's cowardly of you." I scoffed.

"That is true." Jacob agrees knowing how terrible his decisions are.

He regretted ever suggesting that relationship training during lunch today. When he said 'date me', he actually meant to really date him. But his fears consumed him and he accidentally spout a nonsensical excuse which she actually fell for. All Jacob wants to do right now is to tell her that he actually really wanted to date her for real, but his voice won't cooperate.

It was the end of the date for today and we were heading to the exit. I don't know why I never continued liking Jacob. After today, maybe I'll reconsider my hopeless crush on Younghoon and like Jacob instead. I have no idea why I never saw him this way before. But of course, Younghoon is still my number one for sure.

I wonder what Jacob thinks about me as his training girlfriend? I'm pretty clueless about this, we both are. But I'm sure he'd be the sweetest boyfriend if he finds his girl.

"Hey [Y/N]?" He called out to me. "Remember the last time we went here?"

I pout a bit. "Hmm, not really. Why?"

"You still owe me a reward for winning a bet."

What is he going on about this ti-

»- 🄵🄻🄰🅂🄷🄱🄰🄲🄺 -«

My head snapped to him together with my devilish smile. "I bet you can't reach 100 on your first try." I stated pointing at the basketball machine.

"Oh? Is that a challenge?" He smiles confidently. "If I can reach 100 on my first try then you have to give me a reward."

"Deal, not like you're gonna win. But if you lose, you have to dance right there in the middle." I smirk.

Then it began. He pushed in a coin and started throwing in some hoops. I bit on my own hand when he didn't miss a single ring. Since when did he become so good in basketball? Oh wait, yeah he played for our basketball team.

"Hey Jacob, look there's your 3rd grade crush!" I tried to distract him but he just smiles at my attempt to destroy his focus. He was already at 50 points. What do I do? "Uhm Jacob! You look extra handsome right now! Wah! So cool." I clapped for him.

"I know." he simply replies.

I started panicking. All he asked for was a reward. But what kind of rewards he'd want specifically. Uhm, free cereal? I have no money. Replace his guitar strings? I still have no money! Oh gosh, it was already 73!

"Choco! Can't you go easy on me? Hng?" I resorted to aegyo and he actually missed. And that's when I succeeded in distracting him.

3 seconds left and he had 98 points. I grabbed one of his arm but he threw the shot with the other hand. Oh no. The game ended with 101 points.

I sighed in disappointment. I looked up to meet his eyes. "Go easy on me."

»- 🄴🄽🄳 🄾🄵 🄵🄻🄰🅂🄷🄱🄰🄲🄺 -«

"You still remember?" I gasp hitting his arm. "Don't tell me you're gonna embarrass me here! Look if I ever did anything wrong, I'm sorry!"

Jacob just laughs "No, it's easy."

"That's what you always say." I frown

"This time, it's really simple." he assures and nods. He looks like he's been thinking about it for awhile. I'm doomed. "Just be mine. For real."

I pout and looked up at him. What did he say? "What are you talking about?"

He reached for my cheeks with his free hand and pinched it lightly. "Be my girlfriend."

Then it hit me. "Ah. So this is suppose to be a training for when he's still courting me? You got me there. I was really speechless. Good thinking. How should I respond to that?"

Jacob came to a hault and he faces me without letting go of my hand. "[Y/N], I don't even know why I like you when you're so dense. I like you dummy. I liked you since third grade."

My neck snapped backwards not believing his words "Third grade? Tsh. Liar. You rejected me that time. Yet I heard you liked someone."

"You were the person I like. And I told you I can't until I go to highschool. Why don't you ever remember anything?"

I scanned his face for any sign of mischievous acts. "I don't believe you." I squinted my eyes doubting him.

"Of course you don't" Before our hands could separate when he walked away I pulled him back to his spot.

"You're a coward." I said straightforwardly "If you can convince me you're better than Younghoon. Maybe I'll give you a shot."

What am I saying? This is the first time someone actually liked me and I'm being picky.

Jacob laughs in disbelief and leaned his face close to mine. "Do you feel like your temperature is higher than usual?" he asks and I just realize how warm my face feels. "And don't you know how much your hand is sweating?" he states another fact. "Realize how your heart is pounding?" How does he even know when I don't.

"You've been in denial for a very long time [Y/N] I knew you like me back. You're so easy to read. " He winks.

I pull my hand away and tried to arrange my argument. Instead of words, violence appeared as I slap his arm. "You're making fun of me again!"

"No." He shakes his head innocently with a pout. "I'm just proving how better I am than Younghoon. Which means you'll be mine soon enough."

"No!" I walk away but he happily run after me and wrap an arm over my shoulder.

"I'm your Bae."

"No you're not"

"Yes I am."

⊱ ────── {⋅. ℰℕⅅ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

414K 12.5K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
398K 6.4K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
124K 3.4K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
167K 6K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...