Rosario Vampire : Yu-gi-oh Ed...

By AbellaHeart-

This book is a retelling of the Rosario Vampire story but with the Yugioh characters taking the roles of the... More

Chapter 1 "Welcome to Yokai Academy! First comes Yugi!"
Chapter 2 "Welcome to Yokai Academy! Second Comes Inner Yugi!"
Chapter 3 "Third Comes An Incubus!"
Chapter 4 "Fourth Comes a Mischevious little Warlock!"
Chapter 5 "Troublesome Fangirls a Trio in Denial"
Chapter 6 "Fifth Comes a Blue Eyes White Dragon!"
Chapter 7 "Lets Join a Club!"
Art Chapter πŸ’•πŸ¦‡
Chapter 8 "To Ask a Vampire for Forgiveness.."
Chapter 9 "Introducing the Newspaper Club President!"
Chapter 10 "Art Teacher and a Special Birthday"
Need Some Votes! πŸ¦‡β™₯️ (Closed! No more voting!!!!)
Chapter 11 "Diva Won't You Notice Me?"
Chapter 12 "The Beginnings of so Much More" Part 1 Spider Trouble
Chapter 12 "The Beginnings of so Much More" Part 2 Trouble is Back!
Votes Closed! Winner + Update! πŸ¦‡πŸ’œ
Chapter 12 "The Beginnings of so Much More" Part 3 Final Match!
Art Chapter Part 2 πŸ¦‡πŸ’•
Chapter 13 "Study Time, My little Bat!"
Chapter 14 "Mischevious Business"
Chapter 15 "Time For a Date My Mate!"
"Double Date" (Inner & Outer Yugi x Reader){Birthday Special!} πŸŽ‰β™₯οΈπŸ¦‡β™₯οΈπŸŽ‰
Chapter 16 "Sixth Comes an Ice Cold Admirer!"
Art Chapter πŸ¦‡πŸŒ™πŸ’« Part 3 πŸŒ›πŸ’œ
Chapter 17 "Care for Some Coffee Little Dragon?" β˜•οΈ
Chapter 18 "Little Snowflake Let's Go on a Trip!"
VOTES CLOSED!! No Voting!!! πŸ•ΈπŸ¦‡βš°οΈ
Chapter 19 "So Summer Vacation Begins!" β˜€οΈπŸ‘™πŸ‘œπŸ‰β˜€οΈ
Chapter 20 "A Warlock's True Desire"
Chapter 21 "Witch's Ranch" 🌻🌻🌻
Side Story: "Tanabata's Mr Yokai Academy" Chapter 1 πŸ‘‘βœ¨
Chapter 22 "Seventh Comes a Warlock with a Change of Heart!"
Chapter 23 "The Kaiba Brothers Trip to Voodoo Island" πŸ’€
Side Story: "Tanabata's Mr Yokai Academy" Chapter 2 πŸŽ‹πŸ’š
Art Chapter πŸŒ»πŸŒ»πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ Part 4 πŸ¦‡
Chapter 24 "Second Semester"
Side Story: "Tanabata's Mr Yokai Academy" Chapter 3 πŸ¦‡πŸ’“
Winnerβ—οΈπŸŽŠ Next Addition to Harem is Chosen! πŸ’›βš°οΈ
Side Story: "Tanabata's Mr Yokai Academy" Chapter 4 πŸŽ‰πŸ’œ
Side Story: "Tanabata's Mr Yokai Academy" Chapter 5 πŸ•ΈπŸ•·πŸ‘‘πŸ•·πŸ•Έ
Chapter 25 "Let's Go Gambling My Little Crow!" πŸŽ°πŸŽ²πŸ–€
Chapter 26 "Eighth Comes a Mummy's Wrappings" ⚰️
Side Story: "Tanabata's Mr Yokai Academy" Chapter 6 πŸ’₯πŸŽ‹πŸŽ–πŸ’₯
Chapter 27 "Parents Day"
Chapter 28 "Growing Up"
Side Story: "Tanabata's Mr Yokai Academy" Chapter 7 πŸŽ­πŸ±πŸ―πŸ¦ŠπŸŽ‹
Halloween Cross Over Special: Miss Grimwood's Finishing School for Ghouls Part 1
Halloween Cross Over Special: Miss Grimwood's Finishing School for Ghouls Part 2
Side Story: "Tanabata's Mr Yokai Academy" Chapter 8πŸŽ‹βœ¨πŸ€Ήβ€β™‚οΈπŸŽˆ
Chapter 29 "Ninth Comes a Dark Angel with Two Backgrounds"
Side Story: "Tanabata's Mr Yokai Academy" Chapter 9 πŸ’‘βœ¨πŸŽ‹
Chapter 30 "Dress Code"
Chapter 31 "Tenth Comes a Red Eyes Black Dragon! Friendship Unlocked!"
Chapter 32 "Slumber Party" πŸŒ™πŸ’…πŸΌπŸ’„πŸŽ‰
Chapter 33 "Cooking Curry" πŸ›
No Longer on Haitus (Apology)

Chapter 12 "The Beginnings of so Much More" Part 4 Triumph

3.2K 81 75
By AbellaHeart-

It's the day after you defeated Kuyou and after the whole fight everyone was healed at the nurses office. You made a full recovery but have been sleeping since the entire fight happened. Kuyou's fellow members couldn't believe it and found him in really bad shape. They felt so intimidated that they no longer felt like staying in the student police because if there are strong opponents like you out there then they don't want any trouble. Kuyou is sent to a hospital and the members didn't dare report you knowing Kuyou would be humiliated. They went home to think about what happened and even half of them left the safety commission club. They sure as hell made sure to let everyone know too! As for you? You remember everything except for the parts when you died. Your still recovering but you have a special guest in your room..

"KKKKYAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!" You scream as you sit up on your bed. Your panting hard and sweating.

"Huh? Where am I? I thought Kuyou was attacking us!? It couldn't have been a dream! Could it??!" You thought as you check yourself for scratches.

"Y/n!" You hear a charming voice yell from a certain vampire in the kitchen nearby.

"Oh Y/n you're awake!" Yugi said, holding a pan and a spoon wearing a cute apron.

He looked ever so handsome wearing it he looked absolutely adorable! It's a cute pink apron he's also wearing black pants and a long sleeved green shirt.

"Wow Yugi looks great in regular clothing I almost forgot! But why is he in my room?" You thought hoping everything that happened was a nightmare. Yugi suddenly tackled you into a hug.

"Ah Yugi Wait!! The Pot!!"

You and Yugi are on the floor covered in the sauce he made for the meal. Your t-shirt happens to be white so the dark sauce made your bra visible. Yugi also happens to be very close to you, so good thing he can only see your face at the moment because you're wearing a dark colored bra. His face is blushing really hard.

You swore your heart stopped at such an expression he made. Your stomach growls before you could react making your face redden.

"Aw don't worry I made you something Y/n." He took your hand guiding you to the kitchen. Yugi made you an omelette, a bowl of white rice, miso soup and a slice of fish. It's all Japanese style, no surprise.

"This is like a dream! Getting to eat his cooking and him wearing such an outfit that compliments his looks! Yum..! Homemade cooking!"

You two begin digging in.

"Hmm this white rice sure tastes different." You react not wanting to hurt his feelings since it totally tastes like grass.

"Oh yes. I love herbs, so I use herbal water instead. That's what you taste."

You're reminded of him being a vampire who can't touch water and nod with a closed eye smile.

"Thank you for making me breakfast Yugi."

Yugi blushed as hard as he did earlier rubbing the back of his head. A huge silver briefcase is thrown at Yugi's face causing him to whine as he clutched his face.

"My apologies I came by to check on my little dragon and you so happened to be in here. Thought I picked up the scent of a dork but it's just you Akashiya. Must be the herbs I smell."

"Me and MY little bat were enjoying our breakfast. How did you come in??" Yugi's face erupted in anger.

Seto chuckled, pulling out a key from his pocket.

"I made a spare key to her place of course. I keep it for emergencies or if I surprise her like usual."

Suddenly Seto is pushed out of the way falling on his dragon ass. Mokuba is in regular clothes just as Kaiba. Mokuba is wearing jeans and a light blue polo collared shirt. Kaiba is wearing a white trench coat with black long sleeves and pants. (His signature outfit) Mokuba jumps on top of your lap facing you while hugging you protectively.

"What do you mean surprise her like usual?? You mean to tell me you and my Y/n hang out, outside of school and the club?" Mokuba said, looking to you jealously while you nod nervously.

"Why yes me and Kaiba always visit a cafe or his office once in a while. Sometimes he'll stop by when I'm making dinner." You say happily.

Mokuba and Yugi give Kaiba death glares with little demon horns popping out of their head from anger and jealousy.

"It's one thing to see you and Yugi on a breakfast date without me but Y/n your cheating on me with my older brother?!" Mokuba said dramatically as he held his warlock hat in his hands with false tears.

"It's not cheating if you're not dating." Seto said standing up dusting himself angrily.

"Yes we are! I already told you I'm in love with Yugi and Y/n! We are dating!" His younger brother said defensively.

Kaiba rolled his eyes, smiling.

"Is that so?" The dragon replied chuckling.

Mokuba crossed his arms then went right up to you grabbing both your chest bags. You squeak blushing.

"I bet you haven't even touched her magnificent breasts!" Mokuba stuck his tongue out at the angered dragon.

"T-that's not what it's about and you know it!" Kaiba shouts blushing red faced in complete embarrassment. They began bickering.

"I bet you haven't even been on a date with her! You're just a kid!"

"Yes we have! We have study dates and I took her on a picnic once!"

"Well you haven't held her hand like I have! Now let go of her breasts!"

"No they're so soft~"

You squeak, almost making a light moan. Yugi blushed red seeing you do that. Suddenly the window opens and a figure flies through it in a split second. Mokuba is tossed at Kaiba, accidentally teabagging his brother.

"How dare you touch her precious chest! Those boobs are mine!!" Diva shouts only to laugh into tears witnessing Kaiba on the floor with Mokuba's crotch to his face.

You have your hand over your mouth only to get picked up and sat on top of Diva's lap. He wrapped an arm around you.

"Wow babe I love the perfume you're wearing! Not to mention how awesome you were yesterday! I think I've fallen in love with you all over again thanks for saving me." Diva blushed red about to kiss your cheek but Yugi threw his bowl of white rice at his face.

You look at Yugi to see him eating his food innocently. The bowl fell off his face revealing the blue haired incubus to be boiled with anger.

"And you! Who do you think you are breaking into her dorm and making her food? I saw you!" The incubus said.

Diva has binoculars around his neck he's also wearing heavy cologne, a red button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up and black tight pants with matching black shoes. Kaiba lifts the incubus off the chair with one arm by his collar while he uses the other arm to wrap around your waist carrying you so you're hanging like a rag doll off the ground.

"And what do you think you're doing spying on her with binoculars??!"

"I'm protecting her! If I'm not there with my mate then what would I do if something happened to her!? I always stop by from the tree next to her dorm! You're lucky I haven't seen you stop by during my trips!" Diva growled.

Diva and Seto began bickering while you sigh not liking how almost all of them have ignored your privacy. Mokuba summoned two golden wash tubs to hit their heads to shut them up.

"Anyways Y/n I'm glad you're feeling better. Yesterday was so scary but you were so brave. You too Yugi-pie~" Mokuba said.

You and Yugi blush in embarrassment.

"Aw you flatter me Mokuba thanks." You reply.

Yugi nods mumbling incoherent things about his inner self doing most of the saving. Mokuba blushes at you two but Diva, Kaiba and Mokuba start bickering the next second! ....once more about the golden wash tubs and arguing over who's the biggest pervert in the room. You sigh while eating your breakfast. Yugi watches you happily since it's his cooking.

🕑 The Next Day! 📝📓🔒

Back to school and you're finally awake with no ruckus. Kaiba bought you blue curtains to keep a certain incubus from watching you. It felt nice not having to worry about any of that as you ate your Nutella toast in peace and quiet.

"That fight with Kuyou really was crazy... though now I'm not sure if anything else will happen. What if I can't help the others the next time I have to fight again? I'm only human.. I'm no monster and I sure as hell am not a vampire! I'm glad everything is back to normal." You grab your school bag stretching. "Time for school! Let's see if the school is talking about it." You say out loud to you yourself.

And that they were. Students everywhere around the entire school are talking about it.

"Have you heard the rumor..?"

"Hmm what?"

"They're saying two days ago in that basement after school that.."

Yup! Everyone found out that Kuyou of the public safety commission was beaten up.

"No way everyone said that Kuyou was so strong that no one could beat him!"

"Yeah they say he's an S-class monster that could beat anyone!"

"If it's true I'd be so happy! That police club really made life hell at this school!"

"Yeah me too I hated them!"

"What's crazier is they say the one who did it was the newspaper club.."

Yes everyone knew you were the one to defeat him. Rumors spread and by the end of class people would congratulate you! Even Mr. Nekonome! The student police made it hell for everyone and everyone began voicing the problems Kuyou and his gang have caused in the past. During announcements the principal announced that the remainder of the club was disbanded and for the time being only the hall monitors will be disciplining the rules around school for the time being. It was amazing! what a turn of events! By lunch time you became one of the most popular kids at school next to Yugi and Kaiba. You weren't one for the attention and neither were your friends.

🍱 Lunch Time 🍴🥗

You're sitting at the table with Yugi and Diva; apparently, Mokuba and Kaiba had to take care of something so they're not sitting with you two.

"Y/n I'm so happy it's all over I'm truly happy you didn't end up dying I don't know if I could bare to be without you!" He says making a handsome smile in your direction.

"Oh uh thanks Diva!... I was only trying to protect everyone. It sure was scary. I'm glad everything turned out so well!"

Yugi stabbed Diva's tail with a fork.

"Ow!! Why did you do that?!"

"Don't think I didn't notice it slithering toward her leg!"

You couldn't say a word they argued again.

"At least I wasn't drinking her blood!"

"Grr she's mine! I'll suck her blood again!" Yugi was about to pounce on you but you stood up running off afraid for your precious blood to be sucked.

"Eeeeekk!!"

"Now look what you did! She ran off!"

You sigh ending up in one of the empty hallways. You then began thinking to yourself with a hand to your chest feeling your heart beats.

"Why was I so afraid? It's like my body and mind reacted! M-maybe because of the fight with Kuyou..? I just don't know.."

"Looks to me your back in the open!"

You see a blonde girl in gym clothes.

"Must be a jock."

"I've heard so much about you I'm not really impressed either. What makes you more popular than me?"

You really weren't in the mood to deal with her.

"I'm Yoko Rikiishi! Member of the pro wrestling club! So you're a filthy vampire huh? Just because you're an S-class monster doesn't mean jack shit to me. I wanna test your strength must be a reason you're so popular. If I were you I wouldn't ditch it because if you don't show up I'll just humiliate you during the day time. I'll see you after school on the school roof." With that she walks down the hallway.

"Me a vampire? Am I really a vampire? I mean I do have Yugi's vampire blood coursing through my veins but.. then again I did transform.." You continue walking deep in your thoughts.

"Well if it isn't the popular Y/n!" You look up. "Vivian!"

"Thats me! To think I'm friends with the most popular person in school! Now my reputation will go up for sure!" She says with stars in her eyes.

You rolled your eyes but don't argue with her since she did risk her life to save you back there against Kuyou. Since you're still in your thoughts you decide to ask Vivian something.

"Vivian.. does this make me a vampire now?" Vivian looks at you as if you asked her something obvious.

"Well Duh! Haven't you seen those movies with the guy who get their blood sucked by vampires turn into vampires. That's what happened to you!" She laughed walking away with joy.

You became very troubled. You didn't want to have to give up on being human! You'll need to suck blood and worst of all you wouldn't be able to enjoy swimming!

"So this is where you've been Y/n. On the school roof. Diva and I have been looking for you!" You look at Yugi giving him the best smile you could muster.

"Will I really be a vampire like Yugi?? I don't want to be that! I want to be human!" You thought frightened.

"I don't wanna give up on being a human!" You whisper yelled.

"Huh what happened Y/n?" Yugi didn't hear you that well.

He stood closer to you feeling worried for a second but thought you looked so cute with the surprised expression with him being so close to you.

"Y/n.."

"Y-yugi.."

Right when you think you two will have a moment...

"Let me suck your blood 💗" Yugi said with a dreamy sigh thinking of your delicious blood. You secretly bang your head on the nearby gate. "Y/n it's been so long since I got to drink your blood and things have finally calmed down! I'm so thirsty for your blood now~"

"Noooo. I'm not in the mood for that right now." You try to say nervous from your prior thoughts.

"C'mon just a little itsy bit?"

"No means no!" You say crossing your arms as Yugi placed both hands on your shoulders.

"Y/n?"

Getting nervous that he might actually do it your mind shifts to Vivian's words. If your blood is sucked you turn into a vampire!

"Stop.."

"Huh?"

"I SAID STOP IT!!" You scream causing Yugi to let go of your shoulders.

"Y/n..? What-"

"W-why didn't you let me know I'd turn into a vampire?"

"Wha-"

"Why!!? I found out from Vivian that I'm a vampire!! You should've told me sooner!!"

"Y/n..."

"At a time like this you ask me for my blood?"

Yugi felt guilty now.

"This is serious Yugi! You don't understand how I feel!! I hate the thought of living as a vampire!!"

You're blinded by anger but he seriously wasn't being understanding. Yugi was surprised by such outrage. He is a vampire after all.

"Oh. Y/n... I'm sorry..." He ran away leaving you alone on the school roof. Yugi was crying tears of disappointment and guilt.

"Yugi... I want to go back home with my human parents one day.. no matter how close we become I don't want to become a vampire!" You thought to yourself.

Yugi ran past a blonde girl in gym clothes. You hear the door to the school roof open but it's not Yugi.

"I don't know what you were doing with that guy but did you enjoy yourself you bitch?"

You immediately felt bad after she told you that because you couldn't argue... it wasn't right to yell at Yugi..

"Forget about fighting after school I'm kicking your ass right now."

You felt so guilty for yelling at Yugi but you're still angry he didn't tell you anything sooner.

💥🧛‍♀️💥

Yugi sat on stairs in a closed off area. He carried his face in his hands.

"I'm so stupid she hates me now! She hates me! How was I supposed to know she's a vampire now? I guess it really won't work out between us.. human and vampire.. we are too different."

"Now just wait a moment.." Yugi heard the deep voice of his inner self talking. The Rosario was glowing red as it spoke.

"Did she really say that she thought she'd become a vampire? You two are misunderstanding what happened.."

"Wait so Y/n... do you mean.." Yugi felt a quake coming from the school roof. "That tremor! Y/N?!" Yugi ran up the stairs toward the school roof.

"C'mon show me your true form too! I want to find out if you truly did best that Kuyou."

You fly along with the broken concrete. Yoko's big monster form shadowed over your figure on the ground. She's about eleven feet tall and her body is super muscular, especially her forearms. She has huge fangs sticking upwards and her skin is kind of Boulder like. Good thing her outfit can stretch! A black bat flew in wearing a sweatband and a tank top.

"She's a troll originating from Northern Europe! The form they are said to take can vary from country to country, but they're still warlike giants that are known to attack humans! Time for me to lift weights, wee!!" The black bat flew off to the gym.

"What's the matter, are you scared?? I'm the strongest and most popular, not you!!!" She slammed her giant hand on the ground causing another tremor.

She smacks your small form across the pavement. You flew across the cracked ground. Her giant hands are about to grab you.

"Little bitch!!! Transform already!!!"

"Y/n!!"

You two see Yugi at the entrance.

"Yugi??!"

He noticed the troll girl in front of you.

"Who are you- Gyaaa!!" She held Yugi in her giant hand lifting him off the ground like a doll.

"Yugi!!!" You became angry.

"So you like this guy do you?" She held Yugi tighter causing him pain. "I'll snap his head off if you don't transform! Maybe saving him will get you motivated!"

"No STOP!!!" You try tackling her but she's fast! You didn't see it happen!

"Y/n don't worry just save yourself! Even if I'll have a broken neck I want you to be safe! I'm sorry for not understanding you earlier. Believe me when I say this Y/n I still love you." He said with tears.

The troll girl became incredibly jealous.

"Your Yugi Akashiya?! You should be noticing me the most popular girl in school!!! Don't drool over her when there's a beautiful woman in front of you! Grrrr if you don't shut up I'll snap your neck right now!"

Yugi prepared for it but you couldn't stand this girl!

"Leave Yugi alone!!!!!!" You tackle her arm that is holding Yugi tightly. She swung her arm around while you struggled.

"Yugi!!! You're always saving me!!! It wasn't because I'm human but because you care about me! I'm weak and pathetic but you're always there for me! I'm sorry!" You look straight into Yugi's eyes. "You're important to me too Yugi! I'd be happy even as a vampire if it means protecting you and the others!"

Yugi cried happy tears.

"You bitch!! HE'S MINE!"

"Aah!" You land on the floor.

She finally placed Yugi down marching up to you.

"Y/n!!!"

His Rosario began glowing red again indicating his inner self speaking to him again.

"That silly fool of a girl! She is misunderstanding the situation! Yugi you must listen!"

You stand up clutching your shoulder it hurts but you know you're a vampire!

"You want me to what??!!" Yugi shouts to his inner self.

"Don't question me, my outer self!! If you don't hurry she'll get injured!!!"

Yugi inhaled then let out a breath for what he was about to do.

"Y/n!!" Yugi held you against his chest from behind then sunk his teeth into your neck. Your eyes widen realizing he isn't sucking your blood.

"He must've done this when I died! Then how did I transform into a vampire?!"

Growing with jealousy the troll ran up to you too.

"What do you think you're doing to her Yugi?!!?"

She's ready to strike the both of you into mashed potatoes but you caught her hand.

Your hair is longer flowing with the wind up to your waist, your slightly muscular, and even your chest and butt are bigger. You didn't remember this but you sure as hell felt attractive. You look at her with anger as your magenta supernatural aura surrounds the area as bats begin flocking to the area. Yugi's eyes along with Kou's turn into hearts as they drool while the other group of bats line up like a group of fangirls around a boy band member.

"Weeeeeee!!! Since when did she become so beautiful!! I'm going to write fanfiction about her now!! Wee!!" Kou the black bat flew away to his secret bed room to make a shrine with you while all the other bats stayed to watch like a bunch of fanboys.

"Gggrrrr I'm not letting you get away with this!!!! You insult me Y/n!! I'll kill you for that! I don't care if you can stop my hand either!!"

You give her a confident smirk that made the flock of bats swoon. Yami rolled his eyes with jealousy but took the chance to speak to you through the rosary since you're still close by his outer self. A white form of his physical body appeared before you. His vampire red aura surrounds him so he's also shining red in the outlines of his body. You can only see his facial features and red eyes.

"Y/n I must explain you're able to be a vampire until our blood's supernatural power is gone. Once it's gone you won't be a vampire until my blood is infused with you again. Do you understand Y/n?"

With your new vampire senses you could see Yami's translucent figure next to you.

"Only vampires or other S-class monsters can see Yami through the rosary, wee!!" The group of bats say in unison then drool noticing you again.

You understood now you're a vampire for a few moments.. You crushed the troll girls finger making her bleed.

"What in the world?!!! How?! How strong are you?!!!"

You lift her off the ground throwing her.

"So this is your true power!!? I see now how you defeated Kuyou!! I was wrong about you!!! GWAAAAhh!!!"

"UWAH!!!" You growl slamming her face into the gate this time.

Her face is squished against the gate like wall causing her eyes to pop like a cartoon character for a split second as she bleeds from her forehead. Yami smiles at you.

"Y/n your merely borrowing my powers so you're able to fight but after it fades you truly will be back to normal again. Silly girl did you really think you'd become a super vampire such as myself?" He flicked your forehead chuckling. "Don't think too highly of yourself or I'll have to show you your place Y/n." He winked at you with his red eye. "I'll be seeing you again but I must say you're a trivial human you know that?" Yami went back into the Rosario as his white/red figure disappeared.

Yugi look down at the Rosario clutching it jealously. "He shouldn't be winking at her! Just because she's an attractive vampire now, whatever!" He thought in anger.

You lay on the floor tired luckily the group of bats caught you then flew away.

"We got to touch her!! Wee!!" They each shout as they fanboy together in a flock flying away.

"Y/n?" Yugi walks toward your normal form. You're no longer in your vampire form and you have no scratches.

"Yugi.. I.. You can suck my blood.." You smile standing up.

"What?! Y/n!!"

"Well I was thinking poorly and said some awful things. I'm so sorry.. I'll make sure to talk to you about something and I won't take out my anger on you or anyone any more. I'll also become stronger too. Will you forgive my actions today?"

Yugi blushed at your puppy eyes.

"My little bat.." His eyes began to water.

"Y/n !" He shouts your name with tears flooding down his cheeks.

"Y-yugi.." You held your hands up trying to calm down his tears. He pounced you.

"Y/n!! My little bat I forgive you!!!" He immediately bit your neck.

"GYAAAAAAAAAAA!! Yugi....!"

💗 💕 💗

Hope you like the ending of chapter 12! I didn't like how the manga took care of the situation about the vampire lead lying to the protagonist. I also felt it make more sense for the reader to remember everything aside from the time she died.

Please Follow, Comment, and Share for more!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.2K 1K 25
Once again, this is a fictional retelling of I summoned my female servants from my profile in the Fate Grand Order mobile game. However, since the fi...
39.6K 1.2K 16
A meeting with a certain vampire has you running for survival. After offering him safety and comfort, he becomes a little too fond of you. Now, all h...
43.6K 1.1K 10
γ€Ž all the diabolik lovers boys x reader 』 Just another series of oneshots for all those dialovers fans out there that have a thing for sadistic af va...
64 5 18
This is the First After Story, my first remake, and my third project. Tatsumi Marin had met up with Braedey Martin, bearer of the Transformatrix. To...