The Snape Corner(AKA Scenario...

By inenna

For my Harry Potter lovers. Or maybe just my fans who are willing to read all of my shitty crap. This book wi... More

*~A/N~*
The Tease War
Questions About Him
Questions About Her
Sick Days
You Meanie!
Time Passes When one Has Fun
~Names?~
Randomness With The Snapes and Friends
Mind Reading and Stress
Check up Time and Mom and Dad Club
(F/n)'s Moon Lullaby (SHORT!)
Panic and GODFATHER? WHO IS THE GODFATHER?!
"Just One More... Wait... OH SHIT-"
NO BOYS FOR YOU. (Random Short)
Midnight Terrors
*~Small A/N~*
Snapes on Ice (SHORT)
*~TIE BREAKER~*
(~*WINNER*~)First Dipper Change and Life Story
Cute Baby Moments
Sick Days
*~Amino Fun!~*
Severus Leaving for Work
Ha ha- Mother Time

Frist Time (SIN-SHORT)

5.1K 110 26
By inenna

I am a huge disappointment! KILL MEEEEE AND MY SINNNNSSSS.

This takes place when she and Severus are in their 7th year of school and have been dating for nearly a year.

Also, TEASING. VERY, CRUEL TEASING. This is a LEMON AKA smut AKA... sex story part? I dunno, it's whatever you call it. And please, do remember to pick three names from the last story part.

... You're still here? Welp... here we go, time to taint your mind some more. Enjoy because I started this at 11 PM to 3:44 AM. I WORKED HARD ON THIS WHEN I SHOULD DO MY HOMEWORK, BUT FUCK THAT. WRITING IS MY LIIIIIFEEE. XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(F/n) has been dropping small hints to Severus by making puns. "Man, I have to slam my homework and do it all night long without stop." "Man, this heat is just making me want to lay in bed, naked just to cool off. I wouldn't even care if people saw me naked, I'M SWEATY AS FUCK." okay, maybe that last one was her just saying it because she's random and strange, but Severus loves her. But it was strange. I mean, sure, they were about 17, but come on, surely they have control of their hormones? ... Oh, who is Severus kidding, HE'S DYING. He loves (F/n) deeply and is willing to wait until she's ready, but she's been teasing him all day. He's going nuts with need and want. Luckily, it's the last class of the day, History of Magic. Mr. Binns had to leave to help Baron with Peeves so people were talking or reading.

In the back was (F/n) and Severus talking. "Then Potter just had to try to make fun of me all because I lashed out. Sometimes I wonder if he just hates me because I was friends with Lily and that I'm hanging out with you," he spoke while (F/n) patted his back. "I know, but don't worry. I can take your mind off of his foolish attics," she whispered in his ear causing him to get a shiver down his spine before trying to ask, "What do you--" he was cut off by (F/n)'s finger gently gliding across his crouch causing him to tense up and shake a bit from the contact. He covered his face with his book while (F/n) smirked softly. "(F-(F/n), w-what are you doing?" he asked, trying not to groan from her rubbing his crouch.

"Taking your mind off of things," she whispered to him as she kept at it. He bit his lip, trying so hard not to let out a sound. She speed up causing him to pant a bit, but he kept trying his best not to let out a sound. He was close to climax(because he's still a virgin boi and can't control himself. XD), sadly she stopped causing him to look at her and growl lowly. She giggled softly as Mr. Binns reentered the room. "Sorry about that. Peeves tried to prank Moaning Myrtle's bathroom causing Myrtle to lash out and make a mess," he spoke before starting the lesson. Sadly, Severus didn't get any of the information because he was still wanting (F/n) to finish him off. Once class came to a end, (F/n) got up and left, smirking at Severus before he followed some of the students out as well, glad that his hard on was hidden thanks to his ropes.

He saw (F/n) walking down the hall before taking a turn. He followed her, furious and... well, needy. Lets take a look in Severus' POV.

~~~~ Severus' POV ~~~~

I kept following the cock-teasing young woman who I loved deeply down the hall, many halls at that. It was like she was trying to shake me off her tail. When I tried to the next hall, she was gone. I went to the middle of the cross way of the halls with no rooms, at all, no one was there in the hall either. Most likely because they're with their friends outside or studying. I sighed, wondering where (F/n) went. I turned to head back where I came from, but saw a door forming. I stopped and looked at it. When it was fully there, I looked around before opening the door slowly to see velvet curtains covering the windows. Swallowing a bit hard before opening the door some more to see a (F/n) lying in a black sheet bed, her ropes on a loveseat while her shirt was unbuttoned, her (f/c) bra showing causing me to become easily flustered.

"I was wondering when you find me, Sevy~" she cooed softly as I felt my dick aching to get touched by her again. "Come on Sevy before someone sees you," she spoke causing me to go in before closing the door behind me. She got up and walked over to me, a bit sexily. "Ooooh shiiiit," was the only thing running though my mind while I watched her every move. From the way her hips were swaying to her eyes practically undressing me while begging for me to touch her. "Sevy, was I a bad girl who teasing you?" she asked before wrapping her arms around my neck before nuzzling into me. "Yes, you were," I spoke softly to her as I placed my hands on her hips. She looked up at me, looking so helpless and looking like she was ready. "Do I need to be punished?" she asked, barely in a whisper causing me to grind softly on her causing me to close my eyes and adore the contact with her, but it could be better if we weren't wearing clothes.

"Yes, love. You deserve to be punished for teasing me during class," I whispered huskily into her ear before I picked her up and threw her onto the bed before climbing over her and kissing her roughly on the lips causing her to moan softly. I bit her lip softly before pulling a bit. "Severus~" she moaned out my name causing me to enjoy her sweet moans that sound like music. I pulled away before flipping her over causing her to get confused for a bit. I should be bloody lucky that she was wearing a skirt. Without thinking, I ripped off her panties from underneath her skirt before rubbing her clit causing her to throw her head back, moaning and groaning. "Does my bad girl love that?" I asked as she replied back, stuttering, "Y-yes."

"Does she love it when I stick my finger in her?" I ask before sticking a finger in her clit causing her to gasp. "F-fuck meeee," she muttered. "What was that, love?" I asked, wanting to tease her as much as I can before I take her. "Fuck me Severus!" she shouted causing me to smirk before sticking another finger in her. She groaned, having a tight grip on the pillow underneath her head. "After you kept teasing me all day? With your dirty puns and your look you kept throwing my way? I don't think so. I'll be sure when you've had enough," I whispered in her eat before sticking two more fingers in her causing her to nearly scream from pleasure. "Severus!~" she yelled before covering her face with a pillow, moaning. I scissored her while thrusting. She twitched a bit. "I-I'm gonna end up cumming~" (F/n) spoke causing me to smirk before pulling my fingers out. She uncovered her face and whimpered at me as I licked my fingers clean from her juices.

"Meanie," she panted as breathed heavily. "That was payback for teasing me in class," I spoke before she flipped us over. She took off her shirt, leaving her in her bra before she took off her skirt and threw it somewhere. I felt my raging dick, wanting to be in her, wanting to be with her. "Severus, are you going to keep gawking at me or are you going to get undressed so we can have some fun?~" she asked causing me to snap out of it. I took off my shirt as I felt my belt pants come undone before being pulled off allowing my dick to breath through my boxers. She looked at my dick and blushed greatly. "(F/n) are you going to keep gawking at me or are you going to get to having fun?" I mocked back causing her to look at me before ripping my boxers off then sitting on my lap, causing her clit to push my dick up.

I groaned deeply as I felt so fucking good with her warmth on me. She started to rub up on me  as I placed my hands on her hips. She kept grinding and grinding causing me to thrust up, wanting her more than ever. "Impatient much?" she teased before getting up a bit and gingerly puts the tip of my dick in her clit. She moaned softly from the feel along with me. She felt so warm, soft. It was like I was trying to fuck my pillow again... that's a story for next time, I know that. "It's going to hurt at first, but I promise it'll get better," I spoke to her while holding both of her hands. She leans down and kisses me as I kiss back before groaning as she goes down on my dick. She whimpers from the pain, we pull apart as tears roll down. I quickly flipped her over where I'm on top and she's on bottom. I wipe away her tears before kissing her forehead softly. "Shh, it's okay. I'll move when you tell me to, love," I whispered to her.

Minutes passed as she adjusted to my size. She nodded softly letting me know I can move. I thrust slowly causing her to moan softly and lowly. I lent  down and started kissing her neck, leaving kisses and hickeys as I speed up. "Severus!~" (F/n) moaned out my name once more causing me to moan from how tight she is. She grabbed onto me and scratched my back, biting my shoulder as I kept thrusting in her. "You're so tight, (F/n)," I grunted out as she kept holding onto me, wrapping her legs around me causing me to go deeper. I went faster and ended up hitting a certain spot causing her to moan as loud as she can. "Right there! Please keep hitting that spot!" she begged as I kept hitting that very spot.

It didn't take long, my thrusts were becoming sloppy as I neared climax. "I-I'm gonna cum," (F/n) warned before I kissed her longingly before whispering in her ear, "Cum for me, love." I bit her neck as she came, moaning out my name as I pulled out and came onto her stomach. She wiped some of my cum off of her stomach and licked it off her finger causing me to enjoy her enjoying my load. I cleaned her off and laid next to her as we tried to calm our breathing. "That, was... amazing," she panted before nuzzling close to me. "It really was. I'm glad it was with you," I spoke softly. Not long after, we ended up passing out. It really was the best first time I had with (F/n) (L/n), the woman of my dreams.

Lily Evans may have been my first love and will be my always, but (F/n) (L/n) is my forever.

~~~~~~~~ 3rd POV ~~~~~~~~~

Severus woke up to his wife sleeping next to him, holding his hand while her stomach was between them. He looked at her then at her stomach before smiling softly. "My Forevers," he thought before he kissed (F/n) on the forehead then getting out of bed. He had the most crazy dream... well, memory dream, but still. It was when he and (F/n) had their first time. So sloppy and childish, but... still there, in their hearts and memories. At least it wasn't like the time he had sex with his pillow, that was messy. Oh well, that doesn't matter. What mattered now is that he has his Forevers and a good life... even if Potter was his wife's brother-in-arms while Malfoy kept being a perv. Guess some things never change.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53M 376K 64
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
61.5K 1.7K 27
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
111K 2.5K 51
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
232K 7.4K 166
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...