(~*WINNER*~)First Dipper Change and Life Story

Severus and (F/n) were at their home since Dumbledore allowed them to have a early break so they can tend to their children. "They're so tiny," (F/n) muttered while holding her first and middle child while Severus held his third child who is slightly bigger than his siblings. "They are. And they're perfect," Severus spoke while smiling(even when it was hardly rare when he's with his beloved wife). Eden, the first child, whined a bit while trying to pushing Beatrice, the only daughter, away so he can have more room causing her to pat Eden's face while sticking her tongue out cutely.

(F/n) giggled a bit before placing Eden and Beatrice down in their shared crib that they share with their brother as well. Severus crunched up his nose while looking away from Madison, their last child. (F/n) looked at Severus confused at first, but then started to try to hold back her laugh. "Don't laugh," Severus muttered before trying to hand Madison to (F/n) so she can change his dipper. "Nah-ah, you get to change him. You have to learn this, your royal highness," she joked a bit at his nickname. He regrets telling her his mother's maiden name, but he loved it when she jokes about it at times. Keyword; AT TIMES. Severus wanted to fight back, but she was right. He had to learn this in case if she was out somewhere.

He sighed before going to go change Madison. (F/n) looked at the other two and covered them up with two baby blankets. A emerald green for her daughter and honey yellow for her son while a navy blue sat in a corner, neatly folded. She sighed, smiling fondly over her children. She was going to give them the life she and Severus never had. Sure, she wasn't abused like Severus or his mother was, and at least her life wasn't much of a cliche(that's right, I sometimes find cliches annoying. -Inenna), but it wasn't happy. She was moved home to home, her being a half-blood wasn't all that easy at times, mostly when you only have their last name left to yourself now due to them being six feet underneath.

Mostly when she was in a orphanage. Sometimes living with pure-bloods who despise half-bloods and muggle-borns, a broken home where the parents weren't home, and their children bullying her. And a couple of times with muggles, who didn't know she was a witch until her last muggle family who was loving, when she turned about 11 and her letter came in, it caused them to get scared and kick her out onto the streets as soon as possible. Until she was taken into her last home of pure-bloods. She lived there, they were a lovable pair of women and their adopted children. Their eldest daughter was best friends with (F/n) even being a year or older older than her and their youngest son who was in the same year and in Hufflepuff like her didn't show much interest in her until he started noticing that she had eyes for Severus Snape.

When (F/n) was about to confess to Severus, she was stopped by him. He confessed to her about his feelings and she said she was sorry, but she only saw him like a brother. He was hurt, but kept smiling at her while she went with Severus. When she was of age to leave, she gave them the biggest hug ever and thanked them for caring for her during her time at Hogwarts when no one else wanted her. They were happy that they raised her well, their daughter who was with her husband and child cheered (F/n) on for her life while their son was happy and had started having eyes for a boy from France.

A yelp of fear snapped (F/n) out of her thought causing her to hurrying to the source of the yelp. When she looked she saw Severus covering Madison's lower half with a dipper while cleaning his face, clearly upset. (F/n) giggled a bit causing Severus to glare at her. "You try getting pissed on," he spoke as (F/n) smiled a bit before speaking, "I have. You can ask my sister how I handled my niece." Severus growled lowly before putting a clean dipper on Madison then taking him to the nursery where he can be with his siblings. Severus sighed as (F/n) was a bit far from Severus. He was confused on why she was standing away from him. "Sev, it would be wise if you take a shower," she spoke as Severus made a blank expression before cornering his wife. He leaned over to her ear and whispered huskily(sweet Merlin- -Inenna), "Only if you take it with me."

(F/n) felt like jelly for a second before pushing Severus back a bit. "Sabes que no puedo manejar esa voz," she spoke in Spanish, clearly flustered. Severus chuckled before walking off to take a shower, leaving a blushing (F/n) alone. "Meanie," she thought while her hear is pounding. Years of being married and he always knows how to make her nervous, bashful, on edge, and shy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! I updated! I haven't been sleeping in over about 13 days now? I dunno, all I know is that I bumped up my "one cup of coffee a year" to "two cups of coffee a year". Man! Anyway, as you saw by the title and the names, Eden is the winner of the tie breaker! So we have Eden Snape, Beatrice Willow Snape, and Madison Lyon Snape.

Their nicknames are Eden of the East(clearly a anime I love. lolol), Rice/the Whomping Willow tamer, and Maddy/Mad Lion. And all together they make The Snape Trio or sometimes, The Snake Trio. So yeah!

Eden Snape, Beatrice Willow Snape, and Madison Lyon Snape. The children of you and Severus. I hope you guys liked it! Tune in next time! Also, what should I do to torture Severus next time? lololololololol