-Immer Rein-

By NerdyxWitch

[COMPLETED] Book One Immer Rein has been a repeated phrase throughout the young Black children's lives that t... More

-Author's✧Note-
-Chapter✧One-
-Chapter✧Two-
-Chapter✧Three-
-Chapter✧Four-
-Chapter✧Five-
-Chapter✧Six-
-Chapter✧Seven-
-Chapter✧Eight-
-Chapter✧Nine-
-Chapter✧Ten-
-Chapter✧Eleven-
-Chapter✧Tweleve-
-Chapter✧Thirteen-
-Chapter✧Fourteen-
-Chapter✧Fifteen-
-Chapter✧Sixteen-
-Chapter✧Seventeen-
-Chapter✧Eighteen-
-Chapter✧Nineteen-
-Chapter✧Twenty-
-Chapter✧TwentyOne-
-Chapter✧TwentyTwo-
-Chapter✧TwentyThree-
-Chapter✧TwentyFour-
-Chapter✧TwentyFive-
-Chapter✧TwentySix-
-Chapter✧TwentySeven-
-Chapter✧TwentyEight-
-Chapter✧TwentyNine-
-Chapter✧Thirty-
-Chapter✧ThirtyOne-
-Chapter✧ThirtyTwo-
-Chapter✧ThirtyThree-
-Chapter✧ThirtyFour-
-Chapter✧ThirtyFive-
-Chapter✧ThirtySix-
-Chapter✧ThirtySeven-
-Chapter✧ThirtyEight-
-Chapter✧ThirtyNine-
-Chapter✧Fourty-
-Chapter✧FourtyOne-
-Chapter✧FourtyTwo-
-Chapter✧FourtyThree-
-Chapter✧FourtyFour-
-Chapter✧FourtyFive-
-Chapter✧FourtySix-
-Chapter✧FourtySeven-
-Chapter✧FourtyEight-
-Chapter✧FourtyNine-
-Chapter✧Fifty-
-Chapter✧FiftyOne-
-Chapter✧FiftyTwo-
-Chapter✧FiftyThree-
-Chapter✧FiftyFive-
-Chapter✧FiftySix-
-Chapter✧FiftySeven-
-Chapter✧FiftyEight-
-Chapter✧FiftyNine-
-Chapter✧Sixty-
-Chapter✧SixtyOne-
-Chapter✧SixtyTwo-
-Chapter✧SixtyThree-
-Chapter✧SixtyFour-
-Chapter✧SixtyFive-
-Author's✧Note-
-Author's✧Notes-

-Chapter✧FiftyFour-

294 15 23
By NerdyxWitch

✧ANGRY FELINE✧

♕♕

◊━━━━━✥━━━━━◊

***

━━━━━▼━━━━━

━━━━━▲━━━━━

***

Aurora was currently in the midst of experimenting for her own creative outlet, after the Halloween ball there had been such an open amount of free time that she decided to give herself a break. A chance to really relax and enjoy her final year of Hogwarts, truthfully she wished it was beside her brother and the gang of them...But staying hidden would have to be enough for right now.

The Ravenclaw had frowned immensely when it was the second time she could not get the right amount of byproduct into her pipet that she huffed in annoyance. Until finally she managed to get on the marked line and added it to the main cauldron a single drop every other passing second.

Seeing the potion changing colors did she smile down at the progress and quickly scribble out some of the viable notes.

Snape had been in here prior, but noticed quite easy that Ms.Black was not having him in the vicinity and thus...He left.

Although that silence would've been more of a gift had her name off behind been less startling. Turning around did she take off the Alchemy glasses and squint to adjust to simply her regular glasses.

"Merlin Raba, what have I told you about doing that!" She groaned, returning her eyewear back in their rightful spot and turning back to the task at hand.

"My apologies...My little potion mistress." He cheered, wrapping his arms around her small frame and gently kissing her cheek. "What is all this?" 

"Creative project for Potion's club, and Otto also wanted an update from my summer work." She smiled brightly at the thought of the opportunity, and already had Rabastan felt immensely proud in terms of her following her designated path.

"Will you be returning there?" 

"I don't know just yet, depends what happens this summer." She attempted not to get emotional with that sort of response and reaming entirely straight face, and it was just her luck that he had been off behind her.

"Rory, the Dark Lord wants us to be educated and well equipped...Sure it won't have any effect on—" She turned back, the eyewear now discarded on the table in front of her as she created a timer for her potion to simmer.

"You know that's not what I meant..." 

"Love, you make that decision on your own." The girl gritted her teeth and looked away, moving alongside to start cleaning her work station to try and steer the conversation elsewhere.

"Why'd you come down here...I know it wasn't to talk about the summer." She had been right of course, but this may or may not have some bits involving the summers planned events. So he sighed out load before making the wise choice of easing into it.

"Do you recall him saying of an organization that is under Dumbledore's—" 

"What about the Order?" He wasn't surprised, or not visibly surprised from the look he was giving his little bird.

But deep down he was shocked, what did those private lessons teach her?

"Y-yes, the Order...They usually invite Gryffindors to join their ranks. I think your brother will be asked to join, him and his friends." She looked up from the cauldron she was washing, and after a few seconds her merely still under the running water did she mumble out a response.

"You want me to get close to him?" Times like these he was very pleased at how easy it was for her to connect the dots, and with his smile growing ever so loudly did she turn to him in one failed swoop and utter the word: No.

All before resting the timer and rejoining her concentration of the potion in front of her.

"N-no? What do you mean no?!" 

"I mean no. Nien, nada...Blood hell Rabastan what do you want me to do? Be all buddy buddy with him and his mates again after not looking in his direction? I only talked to Evan's, Lupin and Potter." In light terms, Lestrange was disappointed. He came around the corner to look directly at her across the ways.

"Rory I—" 

"If this isn't a direct order from him. Then it's my choice, isn't it?... Besides, I doubt they even know about the order to begin with." He took that into consideration above all else, but he didn't like how suddenly Aurora was not on board with something.

"Love, all I'm asking is—" 

"It still hurts you know...Him leaving." She gritted her teeth and blinked off in his direction with a glare, all before lowering it as she for sure catching him off guard.

"Raba I grew up in that bloody house with nobody but Sirius, that takes a toll...But I can't show any emotion anymore or else it would ruin me, my family...And not to mention Regulus and his—" Her starting to ramble was a sign of a tearful beginning as he rushed to her side, but she held up a hand.

"How dare you ask that of me, how—" 

"And if the Dark Lord willed it? Then you would just all too eager, is that it?" She huffed out in protest once again, turning away in will of finishing this conversation.

"Aurora." 

"Leave Rabastan, that's a decision I made on my own. You don't get to dictate those decisions. That's not in his plans for me anyhow." That sparked immense interest, so perhaps she did know something?

Strange, he was sure that she would tell him about it. Or perhaps not? Not after this conversation.

He let out a strangled breath before hurrying along out of the classroom, but it was too late. Either side had been downright aggravated, for him it was her neglect to see how his plan would work...For her it was how idiotic he had been to not put her feelings on account.

Rather a mess when the two met up for patrol, and Aurora didn't even allow the bloke to walk her back to the common room. Using the phrase: I don't need a man to walk me to my bloody room.

And it was true, she was more than skilled enough to hold anyone who wished to attack her. He just wanted to see to it and be a gentleman, but of course he had to open his mouth to counter it.

If HE ordered it, then you'd agree?

She looked back behind her shoulder in the utmost anger. Glaring and muttering under her breath, almost an exact replicate of her cousin. And it made his heart sink at the comparison.

"No. I'd protest...I'd come up with a different plan." She gritted her teeth after making the given comment. But it didn't rightly press forward.

"Where was the different plan this afternoon then?" 

"Because you know personally how much pain Sirius caused me." She thought she had made it blatantly obvious as to why she was not for the cause. And it made him rather angry to see her not committed.

Not as much as she thought at least, but in fear of failing to outting her secret in being mentally free she hurried off towards the entrance to the common room.

"What begins but has no end and is the ending of all begins?" Aurora thought for a moment, but the reality of the riddle wasn't coming to her for a moment. But to Rabastan, he was looking for a proper answer to this question.

"If it was your brother and I pitted against one another..." She turned to look at him with a casual blink before it turned into a spark of recognition. "Death...It's death." She breathed in relief as to the door coming to open.

And it rather sent a wave of shock that his little bird could say something so dark and evil. But as her line of attention returned to him as she held the door for a moment.

"Who would I save?" He nodded, which caused a perking of her lips as this just sounded like a damnable argument.

"Myself. Or my husband." It was a low blow, but considering that Rabastan knew that she did not have any inclination that he was going to be her husband...He took that as a massive blow, but as she left the dedication she had to her husband already had his heart tug in two separate directions.

*

With the Ravenclaws all clustered in the corner as they shared different techniques with one another to excrete those fifty points for being the first house to properly cast the Patronus charm. A physical one as well, or a corporal as Aurora corrected Wesly.

Which he smiled greatly for as she wasn't doing it to malice or mean in any regard. She wanted him to remember it and he would.

"What animal do you think you'll get? Or is all of ours going to be bird related?" Harper laughed at Clemitine's joke as did the rest of them.

The Gryffindors were already trying their hardest, as were the Hufflepuffs.

Soon the birds smiled to one another and wished the others luck, but it was Harper that stuck beside Rory. "You talk to him yet?" 

"Nope...What'd Avery say?" Harper shook her head, apparently her Raba was in a foul mood the entire three days that followed that bloody confrontation.

"Sure, take it out on his mates will he...? Doubt they'll get the points anyway. You want to go first?" She smiled and expertly swished her wand in the taught of motion as she whispered the incantation.

"Bugger, this is going to be harder than I thought." Aurora hummed, and already knew that a few people in the room had been looking at her.

Most of her Ravenclaws were wanting her to attempt it as well, but her brother, Rabastan and the professor were locked in her general direction just because they had hope in her.

"Go for it Rory...Happiest memory...Suppose you can't use anything revolving that bastard over there aye?" 

"Which one?" She joked back, which caused Harper to nudge her for a proper attempt.

To clear her mind properly for a moment, it caused her to close her eyes. Breathing fluently before doing the same motion as her and everyone else in the classroom, followed by the incantation.

It didn't burn like the curses, it felt more so like a tingle as her eyes popped open in the instant and a blue light beamed out.

"Close, very close Ms.Black...I clearly remember your report claiming that this would be a sign of being on the right track." She nodded instantly and combed her memory in hopes of selecting a different one.

But teaching Regulus to read didn't properly work.

Nor did the 'I love yous' between herself and Rabastan. But that was more or less due to the fact of their little love spat.

She caught sight of Sirius off in the corner, he had been laughing at whatever James had joked on with him about. But he was always alert for his sister gaze, giving her the proper Black smirk...That was it!

"Expecto Patronum!" She casted out once more, thus having a rather blurry image starting to run freely throughout the room. But stopping for a moment to start to form into a rather large cat.

━━━━━▼━━━━━

Salem.

Sirius nudged Remus for a moment and he figured it'd be Rory to be the first, and he smiled brightly to see that it was indeed Salem.

However, Ms.Black slowly inched forward with her hand extended out. She herself never properly met Salem, and this was her chance. It was rather a shock to see the Leopard lean into the hand and cause a proper fake pet.

"Brilliant! Fifty points to Ravenclaw!" Their professor exclaimed, there wasn't much of groan throughout the room. It was only a matter of time, and she only took three proper turns anyhow.

As the rest of the room continued with the spell, Aurora bent down with her skirt firmly tucked under. She stuck with her Patronus for more than what Rabastan felt comfortable with.

Being distracted as he was, he could only manage a blue light.

However, the second he saw the tears trickling down Aurora's cheek he stepped aside from his group and kneed down beside her.

"Rory, love? What is it?" She bowed her head towards the Leopard, and instantly Salem showed her given affection towards him. Knowing full well the feelings that are swarming the two of them.

"She's beautiful..." She mumbles out, obviously not what she was crying about but he rolls his eyes. 

"Come on darling, I might be a little thick, even I know they're supposed to symbolize happiness." There was a small hum that followed out, especially as a smile crept on her face that was pointed in his direction.

"It was a good memory, I just haven't thought about it for a while..." That sparked immense interest, and so he leaned closer and waited a moment in question to know if he could be able to hear of it.

But before he could even speak, she shook her head and gestured to his wand. 

"You were close the last time...I read that the memory you used that only creates a half patrons means that the people in said memory are involved with your happiest one." She whispered on back, and he nodded once more. Rising up for a solid minute before attempting once again, but Aurora was in confusion as to why Salem was simply sitting there looking at Rabastan.

What did she know?

Unfortunately only a few had managed a corporal patronous, and Rabastan had been one of them. "Alright, I am going to assign those that did manage to cast one...Sarah, Aurora, Liam?" She smiled shyly towards Rabastan before continuing to her name being called, although when his eyes connected to Salem she looked rather...Disappointed.

She instantly disappeared upon Aurora's departure from his side, causing him to huff. "Harper said she cried last night to sleep Raba. Perhaps she wasn't being so much as a bitch like you thought she was."

"I didn't say she—"

"Mate you called her a heartless bitch like her cousin what are—" And yet another unfortunate remark, it just so happened that Sirius and his mates had overheard this conversation as both McNair and Avery seemingly started discussing what was spoke in the dorm rooms.

"Interesting? Isn't it gents?" Lily was utterly confused coming in a moment too late as she looked between ether side of boys. But her eyes did not even come near Snape's.

That was just a complete given.

"You know Pads, I don't think he said it loud enough...Oh Ms.Black—" James began to call out, but Lily nudged him with her elbow as it was merely a push to being quiet.

That and the baby death eaters were rather murderous with their glares.

"What is this about?" She ordered, looking between the set of men that all were towering over her five foot five frame.

And Lily wasn't considered all that short either.

"Oh Evan's you didn't hear? Apparently my sister is heartless bitch, what'd she do Raba...? Rub your feet the wrong way?" He rolled his eyes, he doubted that his sister would be much longer anyhow.

This would be perfect.

"Twenty points from Slytherin for talking ill of another student...And you should be ashamed of yourself Lestrange, she would always talk highly of you." The muggle-born out of the bunch was gaining a rather negative amount of attention, so much so that James stepped in front of his little red head.

"Oi, we could up it another twenty." He threatened, but Rabastan had already threatened enough, but as he looked over towards Sirius the smile was all too happy.

Nor were his eyes connecting to anyone...Only towards—Oh no. Rabastan thought, guilt rallying in his eyes as he turned to see Aurora standing there with nothing more than a plastered face.

Her eyes simply blinking as if it was an enforced thought, only then did her eyes drift off to the Gryffindors. 

"I'm tutoring you lot...I suppose we'll talk at the next prefect meeting about times?" She spoke, and Lily offered the biggest smile of encouragement. And before Aurora could manage anything more, she gripped Rabastan's tie to get his head to eye level.

"We're through." She muttered, straightening her position before walking down the rest of the classroom as though she were on a runway.

The woman was cruel.

"Oh love! I take you back Rory! That was brilliant!" Sirius cheered, but Rabastan was all too proud of his ego to take a heartache like that, she would come back to him because unfortunately for her?... She was destined to marry him.

However to Aurora, there hadn't been a more reliving moment than this. She had been dating Rabastan for such a long time that it felt odd...Strange even. How was she suppose to tell her family that it just didn't work out?

Perhaps mother would be all for it considering there was a large distaste to it.

Heartless bitch. Please, I'll show you heartless bitch.

She continued to stalk the halls up towards the common room, and she smiled to her dorm mates as they were either reading, writing...Or in Clem's spot, painting.

"Why are you all smiley?" Clem cheered, and Harper rolled her eyes. 

"It's because she got her Patronus down, it was beautiful by the way. Would've said so but you and Rabastan seemed a little cozy." Amelia laughed, all before returning back to the book.

But as Aurora threw her bag to the floor and plop down on the ground with an immense pressure uplifted...It, sure enough, caused Isabella to linger her gaze in question.

"Rory...?" The girl popped her head up for a moment, but the freedom was already pooling off her aura that Izzy squealed. 

"I WANT TO HEAR IT ALL, WHAT HAPPENED?!" The girl jumped on her bed, folding her legs and clapping in anticipation.

"What? Something happened?" Harper was now drawn to the situation as she took the other side of Aurora and couldn't ease her excitement either as she made the whole bed wiggle.

"Wait! Let me wash my hands!" Clem said, running to the connected bathroom and quickly clearing her hands off of the excess paint.

"Alright! Tell us!" She begged, taking the seat beside Izzy as they all looked at her in wonder. 

"I broke it off with Lestrange." Harper instantly froze, while the other two gasped into the afternoon's light. "What?!" Clementine couldn't contain herself.

She could barely remember when the two weren't dating, but the look of sheer fidgeting was enough to have Izzy question Harper's loyalty.

They were all starting to have their families iniciated, she wasn't wrong about this information, and it wasn't really Aurora's connections. Her parents were swaying to the side as well, Izzy didn't rightly know her path yet. But she would be damned sure to always be on Aurora's.

"He called me a heartless bitch to his mates, he didn't even deny it either." The way Aurora was keeping calm was strangling...Unnerving as well, just the other day was she crying about him and now?

"You were just telling me last night how—" 

"Yeah Harper, and now he's going and calling me names while I'm here regretting what I said the entire time!" She spoke, pulling her knees up to her chin and cocooning her to the brim.

"This calls for something special!" Izzy claimed, rushing over to her trunk and holding out a bottle of fire whiskey. It was only Thursday, with the exception of hang-over potions they would be alright.

"No, absolutely not. Rabastan is going to—" 

"He'll what? Call me a bitch? Harper, how could you stand there and let me have no defense?" She rallied, and it became apparent that Harper did not side with Aurora at all...And it just hit her in that very moment.

"Well why don't you go blab to Avery then, sure you told him everything I said anyway!" 

"I—I didn't—" Ms.Cassiopeia Aurora Black didn't even have to tap into her Legitimacy to know that her friend was lying, there were too many clues.

Her heart rate for one, and Salem was very keen on those points. Eye contact. Lack of advice or comfort.

"Are you sure?" Harper was in dangerous territory now, and Clemtinie finally came to her senses and battled for the middle of the two gals. "Hey hey...Look, why don't we just take a breather and just—" 

"Oh I am, see Harper just doesn't understand. Nor support my breather." Izzy took a hold over her friends shoulder and smiled.

"Well I do, it'd be good for that boy's ego to tone down a bit. Besides, baby death eaters need to know they're not on top of their women. Right Harper?" 

"I...I a-ag-agree b-but..." Aurora was bitting the inside of her cheeks in attempt to understand what the problem was.

"Lia? Are you afraid of Avery?" She shook her instantly, and so the biggest question came into the picture. 

"You're scared of Lestrange..." As it was an instant mumble and not even a question.

"Rory he's unstable without you, I'm sure they're feeling his wrath right—" 

"Perfect, because he shouldn't get to dictate what role you play either...Merlin I am so happy you took that oath when you were bloody ten. Could you image how he'd be if they were shagging?" Aurora groaned, but it did get a laugh out of Harper...And that's what really mattered.

◇──◇───────◇──◇

Date Posted: 04-06-19

Time: 9:16

Words: 3648

Omen be like:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 10.5K 121
Regulus Black, the youngest of the two Black brothers, raised to believe in blood-supremacy and follow their parents without question. When Sirius Bl...
3K 114 18
Cassiopeia Black, Or most commonly known as the kindest Griffondor. Always helping the youngests, because of the motherly senses she developed with h...
298 20 11
"Please," the boy begged, and he was just that, Augustin realized. Again and again, she could never come to terms that they were still children. "Tru...
Black [1] By Kat.

Fanfiction

19.4K 934 88
I look up from my book, my patience tested to the limit. "Don't you get it, yet?!" I very nearly shout at him without meaning to, the words bursting...