Goofballs

De stilinskisuwus

(y/n) moves from ohio to beacon hills and quickly becomes friends with stiles stilinski and scott mccall. (y... Mais

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight

chapter nine

8 2 0
De stilinskisuwus

stiles smiled and scooted to his headboard, patting the bed between his legs. i smiled and crawled, snuggling closely into his chest. he wrapped his arms around my arms, strung across my abdomen. i reached for the remote that was sitting on his side table, and placed it gently in his hand.

"what do you want to watch?" he placed a kiss on my head and i shrugged.

"how about the cooking channel? is there anything good on there?" i looked up at his beautiful hazel eyes, and he quickly flipped the channel. he looked down at me, with his dorky smile, and i threw my face into his. our lips morphed together like a puzzle, and he turned me around. i was now facing him, on my knees, and he began kissing a line of wet, loving kisses to my ear. i smiled, and pursed my lips against his neck, as he got closer to the shell of my ear. stiles pulled my ear lobe between his teeth, and i huffed a frustrated breath. he smiled, and repeated his action, nipping slightly harder on the crest of my ear. sheriff stilinski opened he door and leaned against the doorframe, and neither of us noticed until he awkwardly cleared his throat. i gasped, after biting my lip so hard it cut through the thin skin. stiles awkwardly stood and i followed, embarrassed. i shoved my head in his shoulder blade, and he swiftly grabbed my hand, holding it in his own. noah smiled at us, laughing at our stance.

"i was going to invite you all to dinner. what would you like, (y/n)?" he smiled gently at me, and i lifted my head, that was losing the red that flew to my cheeks.

"how about olive garden? i've been wanting italian for a while now," i laughed.

"ooh! yes! and then afterwards we can go to the soda pharm, that place is so cool, i love the set up, and i want to try authentic soda!" stiles smiled and began planning out the night. noah took my left hand and stiles held tighter to my right, as noah dragged us to the front door. we passed the closet, and i grabbed my cardigan, briefly letting go of stiles hand. i threw it on, and stiles shoved my hand back into his. i had a feeling that he was going to be a touchy boyfriend, which is good for me, because i'm also very touchy. stiles unlocked his jeep and noah opened the passenger door for me.

"no way! this is your son and i am your guest, i insist i'm sitting in the back". i playfully crossed me arms and the sheriff patted my shoulder.

"no, no, my darling. i will not keep you from your lovely lovely boyfriend!" stiles face-palmed, and i laughed, thanking him, and sitting onto the cool, tan, leather. noah shut my door, making sure i was not in the way, and jumped into the backseat.

"off to olive garden, i'm gonna get my breadstick on!" stiles licked his lips, and pulled the car out of the driveway.

"so, (y/n), how is school?" noah buckled his seat, and i furrowed my eyebrows, biting my lip.

"it's, yeah, it's going well."

"i can see you're very good at english, since most kids your age would say, 'it's going good, blah-di-blah-di-blah...'"i laughed at his use of sarcasm, totally understanding where stiles got it from.

"well, yes, i'm very good at english. i'm also taking my fourth year of spanish, so i'm pretty good at that! in fact, my grandpa is so proud of me for spanish, he's making me teach him some, and whenever we're around each other, ¡hablamos español!" stiles' eyes gawked at me, he obviously didn't know that i was so academically advanced. noah clapped, noticing his son's amazement.

"stiles, maybe she could help you with your school work!" noah laughed for the rest of the ride, stiles not saying anything, to avoid embarrassment. i couldn't help giggle, before he pulled into the restaurant's parking lot. he parked, and noah threw his door open, leaping out. stiles sat still, and i stayed with him. we sat, while noah went to get a table saved for us, as there was about a half hour wait, and while noah was inside, stiles huffed.

"is everything okay, babe?" the words slurred off my tongue, and he looked at me.

"i'm failing three out of the seven classes on my schedule," he said, facing me with tearful eyes.

"hey, it's okay," i said, unbuckling quickly and leaning over the divider between our seats, and pulling his head into my shoulder. "i'll always be here to help you, and now with this wolf stuff, you are going to be able to skip more classes". he smiled, and i dabbed a kiss onto his lips, which were now pouted.

"you're such a good girlfriend. i would consider this a date, but my dad's here, sooo... maybe i can take you to the movies, or maybe, uhhhh..." he bit his lip as he thought about the few attractions in beacon hills. i smiled, and noah opened the door.

"table's ready, come on lovebirds, i'm hungry". stiles laughed and we met at the doors. stiles scooted into the booth, followed by me, and noah on the opposite side.

"ooh! i know! i can take you to the zoo," stiles happily chewed on his thumb, and then his face dropped. "wait, they shut that thing down a few years ago. dang it"! i leant into him and smiled, as the waiter came to our table. he had brown, curly hair, and was very tall. a perfectly shaped head is held up by a toned body, and his green eyes showed through glasses, my breath hitching. stiles slid his hand onto my thigh, knowing that i had been staring for too long. i was perfectly happy with stiles, but i saw our waiter, who's name tag read with nick, would look good with my best friend back home in ohio. i babbled that i wanted an unsweetened iced tea, and pulled my phone out, quickly catching a video on snapchat of him, turning around. stiles scoffed, and i placed my phone flat on the table.

"stiles, i promise. i love you, i thought he would look cute with my best friend from home, and i was going to send her a snapchat of him". stiles' eyes widened, and noah snickered, facing the plateau of the table. "what?"

"you just said you loved him," noah leant on his hand, and my face grew pink.

"i- i what?" stiles smiled and faced me, grabbing my face with both of his hands and smooshing my face together. he pulled me into a kiss.

"i love you too, babe," he smiled, kissing an outstanding freckle on my cheek.

nick brought out drinks back to the table, and i quickly sent the snapchat of him before he saw it.

"what would you like to order?"

stiles pointed to an insanely italian label, and noah got shrimp scampi. it was my turn to order, and i drug my thumb over to the pastas, and i tapped the ravioli. "can i get that without meat? that would be awesome." he nodded, and walked away, grinning and biting his lip. i focused on nick's heartbeat, and it was fast and irregular. i turned to stiles and leant into his neck, telling him. he slammed his fist into the table, noah's face shooting up.

"what's wrong stiles?"

"i, uh, i found a bug. it must have flown in from outside," i leant onto him again, smiling at his clever lying. nick came back, about ten minutes later with our food. as he handed me my meal, he winked, flashing a toothy smile. stiles furrowed his eyebrows and pulled me close to him, holding me in a tight hug, kissing my forehead aggressively, not breaking eye contact with nick, and his face grew red, as he hurried away. i laughed, sensing fear coming from nick. i was satisfied with stiles' aggressive kiss, and pulled away. he slanted his eyes towards me, raising his eyebrows. noah spun a forkful of scampi, putting the loop around a breadstick.

"wow, stiles, your dad's a genius. i know where you get it now," i said. he chuckled, and noah paid the bill.

"now, lil' lady, am i taking you back home to your place or are you staying longer at ours?" noah picked his jacket off of the coat rack, and stiles stood, handing me my bag.

"if it's okay with you, i told stiles i could help him figure out a mystery," i stopped mid sentence, realizing that i almost gave away what we were actually doing, "a math problem! math is a mystery ya' know? yeah i'm taking trigonometry now and he needs some help on algebra two stuff". i but my lip and nodded, rocking from my toes to my heels.

"it's totally fine with me, stiles it's about 7:00, are you okay if she stays over? tomorrow's sunday, so, (y/n), you don't go to church do you?" i shook my head. "okay, you'll need a bag of stuff, right?"

"yeah, if it's okay, could you swing me by my house so i can get a bag together?" noah nodded and i saw a smile grow on stiles' face. he held the door open for me, and then noah opened the car door. "you guys are such gentlemen," i exclaimed. they answered with a unanimous, 'thank you', and i smiled, as the jeep was thrown into reverse. stiles quickly pulled into my driveway, as i hopped out of the car and jogged up to the garage, tapping in the code. it opened loudly, and my dogs attacked the door. i growled at them, making them stop barking immediately. i stepped through the laundry room and into the kitchen, my mom hugging me.

"i missed you, (y/n)! i'm so bored without you here, even the dogs are sad. james has been stuck in his room and anna is at her friend's house." i nodded, and told her that i was getting a bag together to stay with stiles. "stiles, isn't he that scrawny and buzz-haired boy that you had over?" i nodded again, and released myself from her hold. i bolted up the stairs, and threw a bag together. i didn't want to keep noah and stiles waiting, so i put a pair of light blue jeans, white crop top, and my white vans in the bag. i got my toothbrush and makeup bag, pulling my straightener out of the wall and wrapping the cord around it. i opened james' door and he looked up from his phone, smiling.

"whatcha doin', squish?" he asked me, as he threw his phone onto his pillow.

"i'm staying the night at stiles' house, and i wanted to make sure you were okay home alone with anna and mom and dad..." i exaggerated the ands, in between each noun.

"i'll be fine, i promise."

"good, i gotta go, they're waiting in the jeep," i grabbed my turquoise nike bag and rushed out the bedroom door. i approached the top of my stairs, but anna stopped me. she stared into my natural blue eyes, with her chocolate brown eyes turned jet black. my eyes grew wide in fear and confusion, smelling frustration and anger radiating from her body. she blocked the stairway, slowly diverting her eyes from mine. as she turnt her head, i backed away, so she could drag her feet to her bedroom. i stumbled backwards onto the loveseat, and stared blankly. what was wrong with her? she didn't talk, she didn't argue, she didn't even stomp her foot. i stood again, too quickly, which gave me a head rush. but, after the spinning of my head stopped, i ran into james' room.

"james- james i, anna, there's something wrong with anna, i mean her eyes are black. not even just the iris or the pupil, the whole eye... james, maybe it's something supernatural... she didn't even yell at me... i think something is really wrong with her james!"

"it's okay, it's okay

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.4K 28 30
~ DISCONTINUED ~ She was well known around the supernatural community. Most of them with knowledge knew all too well who she was. Or at least until s...
237K 6.6K 30
You never forget your first High School crush. Claire wished for nothing more than to forget everything about him and what happened between them. If...
40.7K 1.3K 22
"Might just show everyone myself in all my fishy glory now." ˚✧₊⁎*⁎⁺˳✧༚ In which the trusty helper of Scott McCall discovers her secret and fall for...
2.3K 33 7
StilesXScottXDerek It's not so important to the story itself and this is just a 13+ story but this does have mentions of top stiles... Which is amazi...