Desire (Kakashi) - Indefinite...

Від CloudedSkies

Crazy and wild, four teenagers are transferred into the world of Naruto and found by a certain sexy silver-ha... Більше

Desire<3 A Kakashi Love Story
Le Begining
Flipping Shit
World War Three!
Angry Kaka-Baka and a bunny!!!!
Muahahahahaha >:}
A Quick Kiss:
You....pass????
Le New Mission!!!
Ninja attack!!
Dun Dun Duuuuuuuunnnnnnn
REAL QUICK!
Plot Twist!
Plot Twist! Part Dos!!
Fluff :3
The First Thing Kakashi Has to do:
Grow up:
Boy Advice and a History Lesson from Haku:
A gift:
GASP!!!
Yay!!!!!!!!!!
The Return of Cow-Man
Le Team Seven vs Zabumoomoo!
Le Fight! Part Uno-
Death and Heartbreak:
Bye, Bye Haku <3 You shall be missed.
Not Quite A Lemon.......But Getting there!
Warning: Content Might Make You Fangirl Squeal And/Or Smile Like An Idiot.
Kakashi has a fan!
I cried writing this....Don't hate me....
The Sakura Funeral
Time Will Tell:
Team Minato:
My What?
Fluff!!! Somewhat anyways :3
Finally! Some sort of an explanation!
Warning: Content of this chapter...may cause Nosebleeds....
Ramen~!
Kushina?
Home Sweet Home!
Author's Note
Some Lemon-Like Qualities:

Little Sasuke!!!!! *glomp*

8.4K 277 62
Від CloudedSkies

Minato laughs lightly as the kids settle in around me on his couch-Naruto on my lap, Sasuke leaning up against my left, and Sakura leaning up against my right. His wife, and Naruto’s mother, Kushina smiles widely at the sight.

“They’re all yours?” She asks, hand lightly resting on her small stomach.

I shoot her a grin. “I wish. We adopted Naruto a little while back.”

Naruto snores softly, face buried deep into my chest. Sasuke’s cheek is pressed against my arm and he’s lost deep into thought. Sakura is slowly falling asleep-watching Kakashi and Minato silently converse with half lidded eyes.

My thoughts drift back to what Minato said, about my Kekkei Genkai. They never really elaborated-the men deciding that it’d be a conversation to save for a secure place-and Minato whisked us away to his house after we parted ways with Obito, Rin, and Mini-Kakashi.

Kushina nods, still touching her stomach.

“Are you expecting?” I ask.

She giggles and nods. “Four months already. We excited.” Her long cherry hair falls forward, framing her face in a lovely way. Her big blue eyes sparkle at the mention of her child, and I smile warmly-trying not to think back to when I was pregnant.

“Alex-sensei almost had a baby once.” Sakura yawns softly from beside me, head leaning against my arm. “But then the baby died.”

Minato and Kakashi’s conversation pauses. Kushina’s eyes widen slightly, face falling, and I smile warmly and shake my head. “So what are you going to name him-it.” I hastily amend, trying not to seem too suspicious.

Kushina smiles warmly back and shrugs softly. “We’re not sure yet.”

I nod and stroke Naruto’s hair. He stirs in his sleep, but doesn’t wake. Kushina’s eyes widen and she jumps up, a little too fast, and almost falls back into her chair. “Honey, I invited Mikoto over for dinner. She just had her baby…”

Smiling wickedly, I throw my arms up into the air, scaring the crap out of my kids. “YAY!!! I get to see a baby Sasuke!”

The other adults in the room, including my husband, shoot me confused looks-to which I ignore happily- and I turn to the duck in question. “Duckbutt, isn’t this exciting?”

He shoots me a swift glare. “You’re not allowed to touch me.”

“Touch.” I poke his temple. “Touch.” I poke him again.

“Alex.” Kakashi sighs in exasperation, shooting me a look. I roll my eyes and stick my tongue out at him, making Kushina laugh softly. Naruto wakes and sits up, yawning loudly.

“Mom, what’s for breakfast?” He rubs one eye.

“I don’t know. What are you making me?” I counter, lifting one brow.

Naruto pauses for a few moments, big blue eyes shifting my way, and then sighs. He glances back over his shoulder to Kakashi. “Dad, what’s for breakfast?”

Kakashi chuckles. “It’s almost dinner time.”

Naruto’s eyes widen incredulously and he jumps off my lap, screaming “What!” He then proceeds to run around the coffee table as if on crack, whining about how he missed two whole meals that could have consisted of ramen. I stick my foot out-effectively tripping him-and then swiftly bring it back as he sits up.

“Sasuke!” I gasp loudly, clutching at my chest. “I thought you loved Naruto! Why on earth would you trip him?”

Sasuke shoots me a swift glare, but makes no move to defend himself. Naruto growls in Sasuke’s direction, eyes narrowing, and climbs to his feet.

“Naruto, you leave Sasuke-kun alone!” Sakura snaps at him.

Naruto deflates like a balloon and scowls dirtily, shooting Sasuke one long last dirty look-to which the duck replies with a smug smirk-and then stalks over to Kakashi. He folds his arms across his chest and then smiles triumphantly.

“I’m standing with the men. Sasuke, you can stay with the babies.”

“Did you just call me a baby?” I snap his way.

Naruto gulps and smiles cheekily. “No, Momma.”

I nod but still skewer him with my eyes, enjoying his squirming. Kushina laughs and starts towards the kitchen. “I’ll start dinner. Listen out for the door.”

Minato nods and pecks her on the temple as she passes. I inwardly fangirl squeal. I’ve always been a big Minakushi fan. Kakashi notices my look and rolls his eyes, shooting me a swift smile. At first I am confused, but then it hits me. I must’ve sent him a look similar to the one I support now-because I’m a major Kakashi fangirl.

I grin sheepishly.

The doorbell rings softly and Minato easily walks over and pulls it open. I glance down to take in Sasuke’s expression. His eyes widen as the beautiful woman steps in, a small wrapped bundle in her arms, and a sudden sadness washes over him.

I put my arm around him and rub his shoulder.

He glances back to me, looking almost thankful. Sakura leans forward, eyes taking in Sasuke’s mother, and she smiles hesitantly.

“Mikoto, meet Alex and Kakashi Hatake.” Minato gestures to us as he introduces us. “Alex, Kakashi, this is Mikoto Uchiha.”

I smile and nod, slightly moving Sasuke and Sakura away so I can stand. Kakashi smiles beneath his mask-showing her his infamous one eye smile-and Naruto stares at her, eyes wide and mouth hanging open.

As I pass, I swiftly bop him upside the head. “Don’t be rude.”

Naruto rubs his head and sulks, plopping down in my seat between Sasuke and Sakura. Minato chuckles and gestures to them as well. “And these are their kids. They are teachers, like me.”

Mikoto’s eyes soften, a warm smile gracing her features as she spots me. I realize she must be slightly suspicious of Kakashi-being that my husband is well known and right now he’s only supposed to be like nine.

“Hello.” She dips her chin in a small nod.

I smile and nod back. “Nice to meet you.” My eyes find Sasuke in her arms and my smile widens. “He’s adorable.”

She hugs him slightly to her chest and then holds him out to me. “His name is Sasuke. Would you like to hold him?”

“Oh would I ever!” I grin, shooting a wicked look back towards the older duck, and take the baby in my arms. Little Sasuke opens his eyes and his little pale lips stretch into a small yawn. “Hello there, baby.” I coo softly, lightly touching his hand with my finger.

He looks up, charcoal eyes finding my face, and then smiles widely.

I grin as he makes a baby sound and begin to play with his fingers. He giggles and wraps his little chubby digits around my long slender one, trying to tug it towards his mouth so he can eat it.

“Sasuke,” I look back to said boy, “Come here.”

I don’t look back to see the shocked expression on Mikoto’s face and instead slowly lower myself onto my knees, so Sasuke can see himself. Sasuke stops in front of me, charcoal eyes wide and cold. But it’s just a façade. I can see the uneasiness and fear circulating within him.

He leans in closer and lightly touches Little Sasuke’s cheek.

Little Sasuke giggles and smiles up at him widely-revealing two long rows of toothless pink gums. A small smile twitches at Sasuke’s lips, threatening to shatter his cold façade, and I smile warmly when his eyes shift nervously to me.

“It’s okay.” I nod slightly.

He nods and Little Sasuke grabs his fingers.

“Come here.” I stand again and hold Little Sasuke in one arm, guiding my Sasuke with my other hand. I walk over to a bare portion of wall and sit down against it, patting the area next to me so Sasuke can sit. Little Sasuke makes another baby noise in my arms and I bend my knees up, resting him on my thighs.

I look up to find Mikoto, Kakashi, and Minato all watching me. I grin and then look back to baby Sasuke. Making sure he’s secure, I raise my hands to my face and cover them. After a few seconds of pure silence, I snap open my hands to reveal my face.

“Peek-a-boo!”

Baby Sasuke shrieks in laughter and waves his hands around wildly. I repeat the action over and over again, trying hard not to laugh myself, and then turn to Sasuke.

“You try.” I nod towards him.

He sends me another uncertain look, but nonetheless lifts his hands to his face. “Peek-a-boo!” He says, sounding a little weird, and the baby giggles-hands clenching and unclenching. Sasuke shoots me another uncertain look and I nod again, motioning for him to do it again.

“Peek-a-boo!”

Little Sasuke shrieks, hands flailing wildly, and Sasuke cracks a thin smile.

“Peek-a-boo!”

Sakura rests her cheeks in her hands, elbows propped up on the arm of the sofa, and watches Sasuke with a dreamy look in her eyes. Naruto lightly pads his way over and sits on the other side of me, blue eyes wide.

“Can I try?” He asks after a few more times of Sasuke doing it.

I nod and he covers his hands.

“Peek-a-boo!” Naruto makes a silly face.

Little Sasuke stares at him-round eyes wide-and then his face puckers up. I press my lips together as he begins to shriek again-only this time big fat tears are rolling down his cheeks-and try not to bust into laughter.

“Way to go, Naruto.” Sakura scolds.

I shake my head at them both, stopping all further arguments, and gently stroke the side of baby Sasuke’s face. “Shh, baby, don’t cry. It’s okay.” I say softly. Little Sasuke calms down, little lip quivering, and I smile down at him.

“Aren’t you a pretty baby!” I giggle and wiggle my finger in front of his face. Little Sasuke reaches out and is too preoccupied with trying to wrap his little fingers around mine to realize anything else is going on around him. Sasuke watches, lips parted as if he wants to say something, and Naruto rests his head against my arm.

Kushina pokes her head around the door, a wide smile gracing her features. “It’s dinner time!”

We all nod. Kakashi walks over to me and takes the baby so I can stand. I cackle evilly, I had known he would’ve caved eventually. Even as a baby, Sasuke is irresistible. I climb to my feet and Kakashi hands the baby back to Mikoto, who smiles warmly at both of us and takes her baby. Fingers curling around Sasuke’s shoulder, I squeeze slightly and we all walk over to the large dinner table.

Sitting down, I smile knowingly at the large bowls or ramen in front of us and shoot Naruto a look. “What do you guys say?” I speak to all my kids, but mostly to Naruto.

“Thank you!” Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke chime in unison.

Kushina laughs lightly and watches gleefully as they tear into their food. I scowl at their horrible manors, but say nothing because I’m so hungry I could eat a whale myself.

Once we’re all finished, I look to Kakashi-still thinking about Baby Sasuke. You know, we haven’t really done much since the miscarriage.

That’ll have to change.

I kick him from under the table. He yelps and shoots me a dirty look, gaining everyone’s attention. I whistle innocently and look away, up at the ceiling.

“What was that for?” Kakashi scowls darkly.

I grin. “Muscle spasm.”

His scowl darkens.

Naruto laughs loudly. “Remember when we first met you guys and you were introducing yourselves and Mom kicked you? She must have a lot of muscle spasms.”

I chuckle and Kakashi rolls his eyes. “That’s what it is Naruto.”

We all slowly leave the table. I bark at the kids until they wash their bowls out and order Naruto to wash mine out as well, smiling wickedly as my little minion does so. Mikoto and Kushina smile slightly and stay seated at the table-along with Kakashi-and I follow the kids into the den.

Finding my wall space again, I slowly slide down.

Sasuke slides down next to me.

“What’s up?” I roll my head towards him, smiling slightly. He jerks slightly, shocked, and then sighs softly, eyes glued to the ground.

“Do you…think I could hug her? Just one last time?” He asks softly, as if he’s afraid of Naruto and Sakura overhearing.

I press my lips together. “I’m sure she wouldn’t mind. Just go up and hug her. You’re still a kid.” I wink. “So you could get away with it.”

He shifts awkwardly. “But what if she gets weirded out?”

“If she says anything, just say she reminds you of your mother.” I shrug slightly.

His face scrunches up. Sighing softly, he leans over and rests his head against my shoulder. He picks at his nails silently and I can tell he still has something else on his mind. “Sasuke, what is it?”

“Why did you adopt Naruto?” He asks quickly, as if he’s trying to throw the words out of his mouth-like their coated in spices.

I blink. “I dunno.” Then I peer closer and get a good look at his charcoal eyes.

What they say is true, your eyes are the windows into your soul. At least in Sasuke’s case, that is. A small smile slowly creeps its way onto my face and I chuckle. “Why, are you jealous?”

Sasuke flinches, jumps slightly, and shoots me a dirty, flustered look. My smile grows wider at the look of denial that flashes through his eyes and I hastily cut him off before he can argue against anything.

“Sasuke, do you want to be a part of our family too?”

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

96.7K 1.7K 17
Male reader x Naruto. In some weird bizzare way at the age of 5 you started hearing voices in your head claiming to be the past present and future ho...
436 54 18
*Warning does contain lemons and mature themes* Rei, a girl with a haunted past who could be called a rogue ninja at best. Daiki, an X-ranked rogue n...
30.6K 938 58
Led to believe the lies they fed her, Yuzuki Uchiha grows up with a dark past. Lies and secrets that could kill. Friends are lost and new loves are f...
293 17 6
Each member of team 7 finding a place they can truly call home. I'm not good at descriptions so plz just read. Thanks! Enjoy! (>_<)!